00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Game You are Currently Playing

4,771 Views | 387 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-02 03:18:32

All finished up with Final Fantasy 7 remake, at least the first part. With the winter holidays around the corner, new games should be showing up. Looks like I might be focusing on Switch games soon. Super Mario Odyssey looks like a good target.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-08 00:20:49

The Switch is going well. I have had no issues with it at all.

I have been craving some retro games lately, games that came out before the Switch. Just for the sake of argument.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-08 00:37:22

Probably gonna go through the Doom series, at least up to 64 for now, when I have the time.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-08 06:10:37

nothing, just working in blender, i plan to do nothing but cyberpunk when it releases

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-08 14:08:28

Pyjamarama

Everyones a Wally

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-08 14:45:10

Been on a big Sonic Mania kick recently! I'd never played the "plus" content until now and I'm totally digging it.

Cock rings, cock rings, cock rings.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-08 16:37:00

Finally beat all five Riddle Schools! Maybe I'll consider playing Transfer if I have the time.

I also beat this game called Red Remover, including all 5 bonus levels. Hope to keep exploring and beating Flash games of all kinds as I work my way through Flash December.

Mario is Missing!

Oh Mummy!

Oink!

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-10 14:04:19

Been playing and aiming to finish Super Mario World 3. It's amazing that such a huge game has such a tiny romdump.

At 12/8/20 02:45 PM, ChristmasShoes wrote: Been on a big Sonic Mania kick recently! I'd never played the "plus" content until now and I'm totally digging it.

How is it like?

I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-12 10:46:04

Milk & Nuts

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-13 02:31:42

Space Station 13, sometimes Gmod.

I developed some game stuff previously, and I burned out already. I hope to return soon to my projects.

Well Among Us is on the Switch now. And the Airship level is available early on it via a glitch, though it's unplayable. Figured I'd bring this up to all the Among Us players out there. Not that I'm a player myself, just figured I'd let everyone who is know about it.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-16 02:22:20

At 12/15/20 10:17 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Well Among Us is on the Switch now. And the Airship level is available early on it via a glitch, though it's unplayable. Figured I'd bring this up to all the Among Us players out there. Not that I'm a player myself, just figured I'd let everyone who is know about it.

among us is for lusers

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-16 02:27:03

At 12/16/20 02:22 AM, GotDamnitWegra wrote:
At 12/15/20 10:17 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Well Among Us is on the Switch now. And the Airship level is available early on it via a glitch, though it's unplayable. Figured I'd bring this up to all the Among Us players out there. Not that I'm a player myself, just figured I'd let everyone who is know about it.
among us is for lusers

Now now, let's not be juvenile here. Those with adult minds (specifically saying minds as those with adult bodies can be just as childish) actually respect the opinions of others even if they don't necessarily agree with them. How'd you like it if I insulted the things you like?

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-16 02:28:56

At 12/16/20 02:27 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: How'd you like it if I insulted the things you like?

i would be happy

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-16 06:37:10

Geometry Dash , as always as I love this game

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-16 09:42:33

I'm playing DMC4. I plan to play all the games backwards.

This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-16 11:50:31

Currently, I've been playing a lot of Broforce with friends. It's a really fun game, I recommend it!

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-17 01:10:47

Genshin Impact by myself.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-17 14:38:43

Arkham Origins.

I always play this around Christmas.

iu_210033_6599896.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-21 03:02:17

Just played the 10th level of Stinkoman the brothers just put out

This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-21 06:25:18

QBert

QBert 3

Er Bert

Pac land

Pac Mania

Pac Man2 New Adventures

Pinky: Look out Pac Man...

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-22 03:36:47

At 12/17/20 01:10 AM, Nue22 wrote: Genshin Impact by myself.

Why did you mention that you play by yourself? Doesn't it have a multiplayer mode?

With Christmas almost here, we should be seeing plenty of new games being played.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-22 08:50:58

Cyberpunk, I’m playing it on PC but I’m really enjoying I have 20 hours into it and haven’t done much of the main story pass the prologue.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-22 08:57:25

iu_212389_8146500.jpg

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-22 09:26:29

At 10/6/20 04:06 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: In celebration of video games being able to be discussed in General, let's discuss which video game you are currently Playing.

I am replaying Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

Legend of zelda link to the past

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-22 21:38:01

At 12/17/20 02:38 PM, Zymbot wrote: Arkham Origins.

I always play this around Christmas.

Finished it. All but the Riddler trophies, but who the hell does those?

This guy actually went there.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-22 23:15:52

Was on a No More Heroes kick a few weeks ago. Fantastic series with an equally amazing soundtrack. I can't recommend it enough.

Now I'm playing Pokemon Sword. Everyone shat on it so hard that I came in expecting the worst experience possible but I'm having a swell time. It's on the easy side but the great thing about pokemon is if it's too easy you can just rotate your team. The wild area also means you have great early game variety, which is great for someone who's been whining about crappy early game wild pokemon variety for years on various forums. The fishing encounters are still 90% Magikarp but I actually caught a Chinchou which was something I've always wanted to try out using. Aesthetically I like Chinchou over evolution but Lanturn is a pretty decent HP tank to make up for the downgrade in appearance.

Overall I'm having a great time experimenting with Pokemon I never get the chance to use in other games and I can't say I'm really upset about losing ~290 Pokemon when I still have ~600 left to use. Everyone's free to still be outraged but don't pretend that the game is worse than it really is simply because you can't catch the crappy normal/flying common bird mon of Hoenn and have to settle for the crappy normal/flying common bird mon of Johto. I always hated importing several boxes worth of pokemon onto the latest gen. I'll fill up the region dex but I don't give a shit about having a living dex. It's "Gotta Catch 'em All" not "Gotta Catch A Few Hundred Then Migrate Or Trade For The Rest"

Here's a word of advice: Catch a Mudbray/Mudsdale and teach it Iron Defense & Body Press. Mudbray has an ability that boosts defense whenever it gets hit. Iron defense boosts defense by two stages. Body Press deals more damage based on how high your defense is. A max defense Body Press is guaranteed to wreck pokemon that resist the move. He's too strong for his own good and I'm struggling to find a reason to use anything else. I've got Heavy Slam for the ghost types and High Horsepower for the ghost types that don't have levitate.

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-23 04:21:50

bouncing between zombies in cold war and gta5O and do my daily in genshin impact

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to Game You are Currently Playing 2020-12-26 04:41:54

At 12/22/20 08:50 AM, Swabs wrote: Cyberpunk, I’m playing it on PC but I’m really enjoying I have 20 hours into it and haven’t done much of the main story pass the prologue.

How are you enjoying it so far? I have heard horror stories about bugs and glitches galore.

BBS Signature