00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wulfwynne just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,207 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-25 16:48:39

At 1/23/06 12:51 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: What is everyone else watching???

~X~

I haven't been watching much TV in general, but the show Intervention on Bravo is a pretty well done show and good to watch. Also I've been watching parts of CBS's monday night lineup. Particularly Two and a half Men, which is one of the few sitcoms that actually makes me laugh. And How I met your Mother isn't a bad show either.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-25 20:53:03

At 1/25/06 06:36 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: UGH ~X~ why the hell didn't stay on YIM? I replied to you and you just went and left!!!

Anyway, I'm watching a kids show with my sister about imaginary best friends and now I'm watching "Malcome In the Middle" Reece does not want to be a bully anymore... @_@

I was watching that episode for about ten minutes. I like the series, but it really started to get weird once the boys got old. The only one that didn't seem to change was reece.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-25 22:07:25

At 1/25/06 08:53 PM, milinko959 wrote: I was watching that episode for about ten minutes. I like the series, but it really started to get weird once the boys got old. The only one that didn't seem to change was reece.

Thats why i like cartoons... No matter how long the series is on the air, the characters all remain the same age and don't change... I still like Malcom In The Middle but its not the same... I miss the good old days, which means i might have to go out and buy season 1...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 15:00:32

Unless they change the voice actors like they did in SpongeBob. Now SpongeBob is a terrible show since they changed like half the voice actors.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 21:43:18

At 1/26/06 03:00 PM, milinko959 wrote: Unless they change the voice actors like they did in SpongeBob. Now SpongeBob is a terrible show since they changed like half the voice actors.

Not always... It depends on the voice of the character... I'm going to use The Simpsons as an example... There are some character to which that is true... Its practically impossible to imitate Marge's voice, so if they lost that voice actor it wouldn't be the same... But there are some characters, im thinking about Homer and Bart, who have had different voice actors throught the many years of The Simpsons... You can sorta tell with Homer if you watch episodes from different seasons but it really doesnt matter that much cause the voices are so similar you don't really take notice to the differences... And well Bart, i never knew they changed his voice actor untill somebody told me...

Its more Futurama for me tonight :D

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 21:45:25

At 1/26/06 03:00 PM, milinko959 wrote: Unless they change the voice actors like they did in SpongeBob. Now SpongeBob is a terrible show since they changed like half the voice actors.

They changed voices in Spongebob? I rarely watch the new episodes anyway, so I wouldn't have noticed.

Anyway, I'm sort of in a pickle tonight, Fawlty Towers, Monk, or Numb3rs. I can't decide, if anyone has a suggestion, I'll take it into consideration.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 21:48:00

Personally i don't like Monk... Faulty Towers and NUMB3RS are both great shows so i couldn't pick between the two... So i've basically gotten you nowhere...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:12:53

I love Monk. I'm not into the CSI solving style. Monk is more of a Sherlock Holmes kind of character.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:20:13

At 1/26/06 09:53 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: FOX is thinking about un-cancelling Futurama. They might bring it back. They are in talks about it.

They are also making a few Futurama movies... I'm soo excited... And this is just better news...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:29:58

What do you do in these clubs? I new and i dont get tit. i like tv...

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:38:26

At 1/26/06 11:29 PM, Ms_Spider wrote: What do you do in these clubs? I new and i dont get tit. i like tv...

Talk about whatever the club is based on... In this case TV... If you'd like to join answer the questions asked on the first page (if you'd like me to repost them let me know)...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:42:47

Fave Tv Show _______ER
Worst Tv Show _______seinfeld

Fave Cartoon _______futurama
Worst Cartoon _______yugioh

Fave Tv Actor_______that new guy on er
Worst Tv Actor_______bozo the clown

Fave Tv Actress ______woman who does lila voice
Worst Tv Actress ______i have no answer

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:48:10

At 1/26/06 11:42 PM, Ms_Spider wrote: Fave Tv Show _______ER

Good call...

Good call... I can already tell i'm gonna like you a lot...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:51:17

At 1/26/06 11:48 PM, -Superman- wrote:
At 1/26/06 11:42 PM, Ms_Spider wrote: Fave Tv Show _______ER
Good call...

Good call... I can already tell i'm gonna like you a lot...

=D im happy to read this. i watching news now

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:53:42

At 1/26/06 11:51 PM, Ms_Spider wrote: =D im happy to read this. i watching news now

I'm currently watching Futurama... Volume 2... I <3 Futurama...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-26 23:59:24

At 1/26/06 11:54 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: 0.o Well, um, hi and welcome... I think you will probably be a member here. ~X~ just needs to show up and stuff.

She answered the questions, once she does, according to ~X~ isn't she in?

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 00:12:47

Anyone is welcome in the club, that poll on the first page is a start so welcome new members...

As for me im just sick as a dog to be on the bbs maybe tomarrow...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 00:14:57

At 1/27/06 12:12 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: As for me im just sick as a dog to be on the bbs maybe tomarrow...

So that's where you've been...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 00:17:41

At 1/27/06 12:15 AM, JediMasterQuist wrote: He is probably lying. He keep saying he is sick everyday and then he says he okay, then sick again. I think he is just bullshitting us.

Well im sorry you dont beleive me but im on my 3rd flu attack of the week, infact i may just go to the hospital to get a vaxine or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 00:36:21

At 1/27/06 12:12 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Anyone is welcome in the club, that poll on the first page is a start so welcome new members...

As for me im just sick as a dog to be on the bbs maybe tomarrow...

~X~

people with flu dont go on the internet =( Are you a bad person??? the jedi keeps saying you lye and i think you both cant be sick if you on net. You both lyers =(

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 01:12:18

I forgot it was Thursday, I thought it was Friday since I have no school tommorrow. Anyway tonight I saw Star Trek: TNG, and some CSI. Tommorrow is when I'll have to choose between the shows.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 04:13:11

House was good last night. I caught a double bill (since I recorded last week's episode too) Curing a death row inmate from his suicide bid by getting him drunk and then removing a small tumour from him was the first episode, while saving a terminally ill girl from a blood clot to the brain, so she gets a few precious months longer with her mother. My mum cried at it too. LOL

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 12:40:19

I saw "My name is earl" and "The office" which was funny, a few cast members from the show also were in his movie 40 old vergin...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-27 16:00:48

Fave Tv Show - Lost
Worst Tv Show - Morning prayer

Fave Cartoon - Southpark
Worst Cartoon - Barbie

Fave Tv Actor - Gary Sinise
Worst Tv Actor - Clint Eastwood

Fave Tv Actress - Alyson Hannigan
Worst Tv Actress - none ;)

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-28 01:35:51

I watch news- what is everyone watching???

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-28 02:40:32

At 1/28/06 01:35 AM, Ms_Spider wrote: I watch news- what is everyone watching???

I saw the thrilling Laker game. Then I ended up seeing Fawlty Towers, haha, makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-28 05:34:12

At 1/27/06 04:00 PM, bjmart89 wrote: Worst Tv Actor - Clint Eastwood

Really? Because he has many movies and has won many awards as an actor and director...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-28 07:28:43

yeh, he's just one of those people i can't stand he just really annoys me

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-28 08:00:21

Can't believe another season of survivor starts next week. Seems like the last season just ended.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-29 01:08:51

At 1/28/06 10:32 PM, BareNakedQuisty wrote:
At 1/28/06 08:00 AM, milinko959 wrote: Can't believe another season of survivor starts next week. Seems like the last season just ended.
Yeah, WTF? Can't that just DIE already?! -.-;;; I was into the first one, but recycling the same thing over and over, IS STUPID!

Apparently their advertising "Exile Island", as a new twist to the show. And I admit, I will watch the premiere just to see what this Exile Island is.