00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,208 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 00:52:54

At 10/15/05 12:47 AM, Quisty wrote: Yeah. It was to promote it. It helped sale a lot of their toys. Yup ^_^

Sell yes im sure it did help sell alot of things hehe, ps post atleast 2 lines your starting to spam again, thanks silly Q....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 01:04:51

At 10/15/05 12:57 AM, Quisty wrote: I'm not spaming.... That is how I write at times... *sigh*

This is my two lines NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

Whaaa attitude, where is your mother get her in here haha, j/k, anyways i just saw a simpsons episode which was cool, but now i have to resort to the news but its keeps me alert, but soon will be another simpsons and king of the hill, basicly my nightly ritual....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 01:43:07

At 10/15/05 01:31 AM, Quisty wrote: I'm just watching movies on the Space channel. There is no real shows on right now. King of the Hill WAS on, but I missed it. Another then that, it's just movies on.

Oh poor quisty you may have mistaken this club for a movie club shame on you shame on you....

Haha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 02:04:12

OMG Acurrent afair is on haha this is a great entertainment/News show, but after that the funny shows start....

Here is another poll

Whats everyones fave gameshow???

I was watching Wheel of fortune and i was suprised to see Vanna still turning the letters haha, even after having kids she still lots hot....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 02:07:29

At 10/15/05 02:04 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Whats everyones fave gameshow???

Jeopardy, its an old classic, and Who Wants to be a Millionare............I can't think of any other ones I like...Let's make a Deal wasnt' bad back in the day.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 02:46:10

At 10/15/05 02:07 AM, seventy-one wrote: Jeopardy, its an old classic, and Who Wants to be a Millionare............I can't think of any other ones I like...Let's make a Deal wasnt' bad back in the day.

There was also "THE PRICE ID RIGHT" my mom always loves that show...

At 10/15/05 02:09 AM, Quisty wrote: Well, Jeoparty and The Price is Right. Wheel of Fortune is good too. I dunno. My family sits together to watch Jeoparty, though. My dad gets all the answers right, and never have enough time to answer. He is too damn quick.

Your dad is smart? O_0

At 10/15/05 02:10 AM, Quisty wrote: OH I FORGOT! Does "Who's Line Is It Anyway" Count? They played for points and there was a winner at the end. I dunno. I always LOVED that show.

OH NO YOU HAVE DOUBLE POSTED AGAIN Shame on you just a shame...

Heads to CSI Club....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 05:43:56

Wow, I don't see this much on the newgorunds BBS but you guys actually have a really good idea for a club here. I myself was planning on starting a club devoted to all the different late night talk shows (obrien, letterman, leno, stewart, ect..) but perhaps my efforts would be better suited here. Also there was another show I wanted to do a club about, but clubs about just one show...suck. So anyways, I read some of your first page and wanna know what the current members sign up list/sheet thing (you know..the thing....) is.

"I didn't think I would ever have to tell you this, but soccer was invented by European Ladies to occupy them while their husbands did the cooking"- Hank Hill

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 06:06:11

You are more then welcome to join, feel free to discuss any show related to tv and such, feel free to give your opinions on your fave and worst shows or even your fave and worst celebs....

If you have any questions feel free to ask aswell...

Welcome to the club....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 09:11:59

Page 21 very nice indeed....

At 10/15/05 08:32 AM, Quisty wrote: Aww, how sweet. I would so watch that with her :P

Huh what on earth are you talking about, Crazy....

I had a question, which you never even botherd to answer. Too bad...

What was the question again???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 15:56:14

Does anyone here watch the History Channel. I can't get enough of some these shows. I'm watching Wild West Tech right now, and David Carradine is talking about revenge stories of the west.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 16:01:09

At 10/15/05 03:56 PM, boloneyman wrote: Does anyone here watch the History Channel. I can't get enough of some these shows. I'm watching Wild West Tech right now, and David Carradine is talking about revenge stories of the west.

That's what I'm watching, except for they're talking about unexplained stuff that was scary back then. I like Wild West Tech, and Mail Call. They used to have an awesome show called Decisive Battles where they would recreate famous battles through history using the graphics from Rome: Total War, and the others in the Total War series. They also used to have a show called conquest which wasn't bad. But personally, I've had enough with all the WWII shows.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 16:31:08

At 10/15/05 04:01 PM, seventy-one wrote:
That's what I'm watching, except for they're talking about unexplained stuff that was scary back then. I like Wild West Tech, and Mail Call. They used to have an awesome show called Decisive Battles where they would recreate famous battles through history using the graphics from Rome: Total War, and the others in the Total War series. They also used to have a show called conquest which wasn't bad. But personally, I've had enough with all the WWII shows.

I'm watching that as well. I remember seeing the Decisive Battles before, it was an episode about Hannibal and the battle of Cannae, ot it might of had been Zama. They do play a lot of shows about WWII and Hitler, but that is one of my favorite periods to learn about, so I don't really mind.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 16:56:01

i was up till 4:30 in the morning watching south park season 3 on dvd.

is anyone else here a fan? i looove that show.

if so whats your favorite season or episode? (mine would have to be season 3 or 6)

respect my authoritah! haha.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 17:20:53

At 10/15/05 04:56 PM, allyfaerie4 wrote: i was up till 4:30 in the morning watching south park season 3 on dvd.

if so whats your favorite season or episode? (mine would have to be season 3 or 6)

respect my authoritah! haha.

I watch South Park too, I'm excited about the new season. I don't really have a favorite season, but my favorite episodes are All about the Mormons, and Krazy Kripples.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 17:51:45

At 10/15/05 04:56 PM, allyfaerie4 wrote: i was up till 4:30 in the morning watching south park season 3 on dvd.

South Park is a great show, I only just got a channel that plays is regularly so Im currently watching an hour of it everyday trying to catch up.

Speaking of bad shows, over the summer I saw a commercial for possibally the worst idea ever for a Tv show. It's about a bunch of doctors who work at....a fertility clinic. Incase you think im bullshitting here's a link http://www.nbc.com/N..eries/inconceivable/
. I personally havn't seen this show and I don't think it's started yet, has anyone here seen it? Im all for medical shows but at a fertility clinic ..I mean common. The doctors are all going to be like "I don't wanna play god" and "this family just wants to have a baby dammit!".

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 17:58:56

At 10/15/05 05:51 PM, Centurio_Caseus wrote: think im bullshitting here's a link http://www.nbc.com/N..eries/inconceivable/

"Except these doctors are often distracted by their personal quests involving sex"

Because we've never had that plot in a tv show before....

Its just going to be about saving baby's and women's lives at the same time, so as to avoid abortion, cheap political statements and stem cells and whatnot. It'll probably be cancelled, look at the time slot too much competition there.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 22:51:16

I dont like this show, much its funny just not a real viewer or fan of it, allthough on KCAL they do show it weekly nights at about 11:30 or something....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 23:25:37

SATURDAY NIGHT TV

Whats everyones tv line-up or are we out partied out? heh

For me it starts soon, the angels lost today so baseball is out of the way, but for toght im either looking at Saturday Night Live or Mad TV probably Mad Tv since that other chanell is abit screwed hehe, i need some cable antanna or something....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 23:35:30

For me its either Mad Tv, SNL, or ER (if its on)...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 23:46:38

At 10/15/05 11:35 PM, -Superman- wrote: For me its either Mad Tv, SNL, or ER (if its on)...

Heh thats like me, i didnt know ER was on though i was always a fan of that show, mainly the George Clooney days....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 23:51:00

Dammit... Damn the MLB and damn NASCAR... Im stuck with 24 on abc? and CSI... Not that bad...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 00:12:16

At 10/15/05 11:51 PM, -Superman- wrote: Dammit... Damn the MLB and damn NASCAR... Im stuck with 24 on abc? and CSI... Not that bad...

Where do you live that you get 24 on a saturday?

And there is no nascar or MLB as its all done with.... But King of the hill is on so um happy, its a re-run but still ok in my books....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 00:35:14

I live in MD... NASCAR ended at 12 and SNL starts about now... Mad Tv started at 12... 24 was on ABC, which i've never seen before (on abc)...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 00:46:34

At 10/16/05 12:35 AM, -Superman- wrote: I live in MD... NASCAR ended at 12 and SNL starts about now... Mad Tv started at 12... 24 was on ABC, which i've never seen before (on abc)...

NASCAR at night? thats strange since its normally on durring the day...

As for me and i know i said this before MLB, King of the hill, Malcome, then the news then mad tv, so i have a good line-up of tv shows coming up....

You never seen "24" wow you have missedout on a great show.....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 00:54:00

At 10/16/05 12:46 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: You never seen "24" wow you have missedout on a great show.....

I've seen it before just not on ABC...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 01:22:27

At 10/16/05 12:54 AM, -Superman- wrote: I've seen it before just not on ABC...

Oh ok i get ya, ya it reminds me again that i need to continue watching disck 4 of seasn 3 of "24" great series by the way....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 01:49:17

At 10/15/05 03:56 PM, boloneyman wrote: Does anyone here watch the History Channel. I can't get enough of some these shows. I'm watching Wild West Tech right now, and David Carradine is talking about revenge stories of the west.

the history channel rocks, haha. im really excited for the crusades to premire, that will be good...

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 02:00:47

At 10/16/05 01:49 AM, allyfaerie4 wrote:
the history channel rocks, haha. im really excited for the crusades to premire, that will be good...

When? What time? Is it a series or a feature show? Feature shows like the recent rome, and one they did one about the war of 1812 awhile back.

I also remembered another good show that they did that seems to have been cancelled "History vs. Hollywood" they would compare new blockbuster historical movies, to the historical accuracy.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 02:02:04

At 10/15/05 11:25 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: SATURDAY NIGHT TV

Whats everyones tv line-up or are we out partied out? heh

~X~

i dont usually watch tv sat. nights but when i do ill watch the new episode of degrassi... yeah im a llamo. but theres also south park on the wb... but u cant forget that 70's show or malcom in the middle... hmm i should start watching more tv... haha.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-16 02:08:49

At 10/16/05 02:00 AM, seventy-one wrote: When? What time? Is it a series or a feature show? Feature shows like the recent rome, and one they did one about the war of 1812 awhile back.

nov. 6 & 7 9pm on the history channel... (its a special)

the crusades: cresent and the cross