00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,478 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-31 22:38:41

At 12/31/05 09:39 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote

Meh... I'd do her if I could, but there is a lot of better ones on TV... Hmm, like Carrie on Sex and the City or Buffy or Lana Lang...

OH please she is ugly, i don t think Jen would let you do her she is much too classy for that, jeez quisty is your mind always on SEX??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-31 23:03:12

At 12/31/05 10:45 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: OH fuck you. I was joking. It's pretty sad how over protective you are over a fictional character and actress who would never touch you.

Haha ya im afraid she would touch me, but thats fine im only a fan, quisty you ok there you seem abit disgruntled??

Pfft, I'm shutting off my PC and coming back when you're more nice.

Im nice 24/7 sometimes im too nice, people always say oh rob your so nice :-)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-31 23:08:38

anyways...

Im watching the "godfather I" right now, al pacino is great, i may watch some shows later on the ball dropping or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-31 23:14:58

I love the Godfather... Right now i'm watching Catwoman, which i think is a decent movie, but there isn't really a good villian, maybe if there was a better villian i'd like it more cause the movie is made really well and such but i'm a little mad about the villian... But anyways, i havent watched tv in ages, maybe i'll start again tomorrow...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-01 23:00:05

Im watching REEBA its a very funny show, remember its januarry there will be new shows and new seasons starting keep an eye out for the new shows...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-01 23:26:09

I'm currently watching Family Guy waiting for CSI and ER to come one... I was watching the Twilight Zone on UPN but the sound cut out so i can't hear anything...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-02 02:06:13

Did anyone watch that new ABC show InJustice? Crappy titile but decent show, kind of like monk but less funny and no memorable characters.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-02 05:28:36

I missed the shows i wanted to see i was like at the store and on the phone GRRRRRRR, heh ok anyways i think the rose parade is on today or was that yesterday i dont even remember anymore :-(

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 08:54:12

Nah USC will win the 3rd in a row which has not done by any college team so usc is just so all mighty hahahaha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 09:07:35

Has anyone here seen the very funny but disturbbing comercial you know the one with the dude doing the nasty love dance with the cow, i crack up everytime i see it hahaha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 09:13:24

OK, I've finally found something to watch on TV that is interesting. Worlds Strongest Man 2006. From Chengdu, China comes a bunch of guys with arms bigger than my legs flexing muscles and trying to prove they've got the stamina to outlast each other.

It's quite funny.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 09:20:46

Ya i remember watching that show from older years its fun to see all the different stuff, like pulling a truck with there teeth hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 09:23:47

At 1/3/06 09:20 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ya i remember watching that show from older years its fun to see all the different stuff, like pulling a truck with there teeth hehe...

The best one was where they put this wierd looking harness on, pulled a truck along 50m and then they did an interview. The harness compressed their testicles, so they ended up talking falsetto for quite a while

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 09:57:26

At 1/3/06 09:28 AM, JediMasterQuist wrote: I somehow knew you would be rooting for the bad guys...

More like the good guys, i mean they are the hometown faves, usc California and i live here and all silly quisty...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 18:01:52

At 1/2/06 02:00 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: I'm watching the Rose Bowl on WEDNESDAY. That's when it's on. I'm rooting for Texas, because USC is full of rich stuck up kids.

Our school was going to be shut down that day because of its close proximity to it.

I'm rooting for Texas but lets face the facts, USC will win.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 22:04:17

At 1/3/06 06:01 PM, seventy-one wrote: I'm rooting for Texas but lets face the facts, USC will win.

You never know TExas may suprise everyone, but my heart is with USC :-)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-03 22:22:47

At 1/3/06 10:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 1/3/06 06:01 PM, seventy-one wrote: I'm rooting for Texas but lets face the facts, USC will win.
You never know TExas may suprise everyone,

meh, unless Reggie Bush and Leinart have a heart attack USC will win. The only way Texas will have a shot is if they keep USC to 30 points. Although, I will be rooting for Texas.

but my heart is with USC :-)

It should be with the Rose Bowl itself. Or at least true L.A. fans who root for UCLA would say.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-04 20:37:44

At 1/3/06 10:06 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: I don't like rich spoiled teams who don't have heart. I get that you like them for being in your home town, but understand that I don't.

Ha its cool i just made a sig to reflect on the game, oh and USC TD oh yeah...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-04 22:03:39

Hrm... I just watched an entire episode of Criminal Minds... Its not that bad of a show... It sorta reminds me of NUMB3Rs, but i dunno if anyone will get that same connection... But yeah... Time for CSI NY or College Football, i don't really like the options on TV right now...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-05 00:04:33

Nothing too much on T.V but the game right now, its going pretty good though. Can't wait to see the outcome, only a few minutes left. GO USC!

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-05 00:37:40

Good job Texas, won't go into as much detail as I did in the AFootball crew, but in short:

Good Vince Young
Bad USC timeout using.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-05 00:47:04

Anyways now im watching everybody loves raymond and friends funny shows indeed...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-05 00:53:13

At 1/5/06 12:48 AM, JediMasterQuist wrote: Don't say anway just because your team lost. Man, if USC won you would have dragged on the topic forever. I see how you are ~X~

HUH...?

You ok quisty, im not the one rubbing it in, on every club of mine but hey thats your thing i supose...

Anyways now back to everybody loves ramond, ray is funy as hell...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-05 01:02:07

Huh? your acing ODD again, im fine with the outcome, i seem to switch the matter but you keep dwelling on it...

Anyways, whatelse is everyone watching tonight?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-05 04:21:41

At 1/5/06 01:06 AM, Quisty wrote: I'm watching the weather channel, if it's so fucking important to know.

For the poor saps like me, that's just looking out of the window.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-07 03:11:31

At 1/6/06 08:46 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote: Anyway, I'm into the show "Dancing With The Stars" I just watched it.

Ya another friend told me about that show i will next week though, i hear its very interesting...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-07 03:48:16

At 1/6/06 08:46 PM, JediMasterQuist wrote:
Anyway, I'm into the show "Dancing With The Stars" I just watched it.

I saw yesterday's just to see Kenny Mayne, did he get eliminated?

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-07 22:41:37

Yea that dancing With the Stars looks good. One of the WWE Divas is in it, Stacy Keibler, I like her. I'm rooting for Jerry Rice though, to see him do the Hustle would be classic lol!

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-07 22:46:49

Welcome to the club Ltd dont think i seen you here before, but welcome in anycase...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2006-01-07 22:57:09

At 1/7/06 10:46 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Welcome to the club Ltd dont think i seen you here before, but welcome in anycase...

~X~

Ha, it _DarK_, I had to make an alt to keep my mom from finding out I still go on ng, Im not supposed to be on, she tracks my posts, Im at my dads right now.