00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,016 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 06:24:32

At 12/17/05 02:35 AM, frosty_tha_blowman wrote: Teletubbies rules. Isn't one of them gay?

I thought they all were, though I was never attracted to the prospect of 2 gay tubbies and 2 lesbian tubbies.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-19 19:23:00

Hey i found this on page 5 :(

Anyways whats up people what ya been watching??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-19 19:42:57

At 12/19/05 07:23 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Anyways whats up people what ya been watching??

~X~

I'm pretty excited tonight for that new game show 'Deal or no Deal'. And as I'm said before, I'm hooked on two Discovery Channel shows. 'Cash Cab' and 'It takes a Thief'.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-19 20:05:54

At 12/19/05 07:42 PM, seventy-one wrote: I'm pretty excited tonight for that new game show 'Deal or no Deal'.

Oh yeah thats the new show with whats his name, sigh i forget but he is a funny actor, ya the previews looked good, do you notice how all the new game shows are now very dark like?

Anyways i made a club about your city and its culture check it out people?
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=398924

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 00:33:42

Now that i'm on my winter break and have a tv in my room i've been watching a lot more tv... The shows i try not to miss right now are CSI, ER, Everybody Hates Chris, Stacked, and there are others i just dont remember their names...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 01:50:24

At 12/19/05 08:05 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Anyways i made a club about your city and its culture check it out people?

*joins

Deal or No Deal was pretty damn good. If you didn't see it stop reading because I'm going to spoil part of it. That lady was stupid as hell, she had the right idea when she was dissing her husband and I thought she would do the sensible thing but nooooo.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 07:02:28

At 12/20/05 01:50 AM, seventy-one wrote: Deal or No Deal was pretty damn good. If you didn't see it stop reading because I'm going to spoil part of it. That lady was stupid as hell, she had the right idea when she was dissing her husband and I thought she would do the sensible thing but nooooo.

Haha, i didnt get a chance to see it but maybe next time, i do want to catch it though, its been hard to catch anything on tv with all this crazy holiday stuff...

At 12/20/05 12:33 AM, -Superman- wrote: Now that i'm on my winter break and have a tv in my room i've been watching a lot more tv...

Aww that sounds good, tv is good, and even better when in your room hehe...

I heard something about Digital tv going to replace Analog tv which is what we use, analog is antanna or cable tv, as digital you may need to buy a converter box or something...

Its not planned for 2009, and thats way off, but its what was on the news tonight....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 07:56:02

At 12/20/05 07:02 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I heard something about Digital tv going to replace Analog tv which is what we use, analog is antanna or cable tv, as digital you may need to buy a converter box or something...

Well, in the UK, the plan is for the analogue signal (terrestrial channels only) to be terminated sometime before 2012.

That would leave a digital signal which can be accessed through the TV sets (with converter boxes) for a basic free package, Digital cable or digital satelite, both of which have thier own deals.

By this time, all new TVs will be 'freeview' compatable, but also have a jack, so you can plug in a cable / satelite box to keep everything working well enough.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 08:16:33

At 12/20/05 08:09 AM, SantasHo wrote: Anyway, too many things are in re-runs, right now.

Yeah, but nobody makes any decent Xmas specials any more >:(

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 08:33:11

At 12/20/05 08:18 AM, SantasHo wrote: I just said the Simpsons did! :P

Yeah, but I can't see them, because they're on show on that side of the pond. We'll get those aired in JULY on Skyone >:(

Well, Febuary is another month for ratings, and that is not too far away :)

yeah, with all the soppy films and 'Bridget Jones' coming out on TV for Valentines day.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 14:51:44

i think they moved my name is earl and the office to thursdays, fearfactor is on tonight so thats what ill be watching unless something comes up, how about everyones else??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 14:55:06

I was watching some of that smallville haha they totaly changed everything of what the story should be i hate when people take something that is great and screw it up...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 20:12:20

The clippers game was on my normal channel, so ill probably watch something else, fear factor is not on yet but abit later, cant wait actually...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 23:42:33

I just bought a crap load of movies so tonights line-up is Drew Carry and Conan...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-20 23:57:08

At 12/20/05 11:42 PM, -Superman- wrote: I just bought a crap load of movies so tonights line-up is Drew Carry and Conan...

Oh i love the drew carey show, that guy is one big ball of laughs haha, anyways im watching DEal or no DEal, its very good, me likes...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:04:45

Hrm, this is gonna be difficult Bad Boys II or Drew Carey... Hrm...

Btw, ~X~ i think i've finally joined more clubs than you :D

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:07:03

Now im watching my name is earl and the office its just re-runs but still funny, the new season will be on thursdays though...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:11:22

I'm watching both of them, cutting Carey at the commercial breaks and going to Bad Boys II, which i'd like to say is a very funny movie...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:17:53

At 12/21/05 12:15 AM, SantasHo wrote: I've only seen the first one (which I loved) and I have yet to rent the second. Maybe I should add that to my list of rentals.

I bought Bad Boys II today, i love it w/ a passion...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:22:25

I have bad boys I on dvd, and i would very much like to own the drew carey show on dvd, ill never forget the time meme sent him to China, haha poor drew...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:25:52

At 12/21/05 12:22 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I have bad boys I on dvd, and i would very much like to own the drew carey show on dvd, ill never forget the time meme sent him to China, haha poor drew...

Haha, i think i remember when they sent Drew to China but i'm not sure... The ones on now are the ones where he's in the mental institution...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:31:18

At 12/21/05 12:25 AM, -Superman- wrote: Haha, i think i remember when they sent Drew to China but i'm not sure... The ones on now are the ones where he's in the mental institution...

Haha ya meme always getting Drew into some sorta trouble...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 00:39:11

Oh... Em... Gee...

Tonight on Conan: Jim Carrey and Isaac Hayes...

Oh... Em... Gee...

Screw Bad Boys II...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 01:08:49

At 12/20/05 11:57 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: anyways im watching DEal or no DEal, its very good, me likes...

~X~
At 12/20/05 11:59 PM, SantasHo wrote: Oh yeah, I saw Deal or No Deal. It's a great show. I watched it with my sister. Boy that one guy got a lot of money.

If I were the guy tonight I would have gone for it, good I thing I wasn't him. That girl should take the deal, because odds are, she has a low amount, then again she could have $1 million. If I were on the show I'd take no deal for all of them and just see what I have.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 01:20:06

OMG... Jim Carrey was incredible on Conan, the song he sang was incredible... In my opinion.. BEST... CONAN... EVER...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 04:18:34

At 12/21/05 12:39 AM, -Superman- wrote: Tonight on Conan: Jim Carrey and Isaac Hayes...

OMG! Ace Ventura and Chef? Does it get any better at all *pinches self*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 13:24:02

I still can't get over how amazing the Conan was... Nothing can compare...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 17:28:25

At 12/21/05 01:20 AM, -Superman- wrote: OMG... Jim Carrey was incredible on Conan, the song he sang was incredible... In my opinion.. BEST... CONAN... EVER...

Ha i missed that one, didnt conan try and save ny from the strike hehe...

At 12/21/05 01:06 AM, Quisty wrote: Hey ~X~ I'm not going to be online for a while. Yeah, well, whatever bye.

Ok interesting, very interesting...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-21 20:12:57

Why am i addicted to Everybody Hates Chris? I dont understand it...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-22 16:00:11

At 12/21/05 08:12 PM, -Superman- wrote: Why am i addicted to Everybody Hates Chris? I dont understand it...

I heard of the show but have never got around to watching it, its sorta like malcom in the middle right?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature