00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,127 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 10:26:36

At 12/14/05 04:15 AM, Coop83 wrote: OK, it's Christmas special time, already. What's everyone's favourite Xmas episode of ANY SHOW. Ever.

Well that would be the episode of "THE OFFICE" about 2 weeks ago where the boss "Steve corel" was exchanging gifts with the office but then swapped them hehe funny stuff...

Anyways speaking of steve i went out yesterday to pick up his new movie "40 Year old Virgin" and while i was ok with the 21.99 price, i decided to not buy it and picked up instead...

CURByourEnthusiasm season 4 for 36.99 and now i have seasons 1/2/3/4 of curb awsome, infact im watching it now hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 12:46:46

I would have to say the X-Mas episode of the Simpsons as well. It's just a pure classic on t.v.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 13:21:36

At 12/14/05 07:48 AM, SantasHo wrote: The first episode of the Simpsons, was the Christmas special. My family sat around to watch it, because my dad thought the Simpsons would be funny... Boy was he right...

It just goes to show that parents can be right from time to time.

My favourite is Futurama's 'Xmas Story.'

'Your Misletoe is no match for my T.O.W. Missile!' That episode had me rolling about for days and I make it a religious event in my family to watch it every Xmas Eve.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 13:30:13

At 12/14/05 01:21 PM, Coop83 wrote: My favourite is Futurama's 'Xmas Story.'

It was on last night I think, I watched it. It had the robot sanat getting killled and then bender becomes the new santa!

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 13:50:16

At 12/14/05 01:30 PM, _DarK_ wrote: It was on last night I think, I watched it. It had the robot sanat getting killled and then bender becomes the new santa!

No, that's 'A Tale of Two Santas' with the Neptunians singing their song about rescuing Xmas Eve.

The first one was better, but it is a close call.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 17:53:54

House was awesome, as usual. Cheap Seats was good, not one of the better episodes but they did poke fun at L.A. sports fans. Tonight E-RING! and Lost (I hope, they might do a rerun).

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-14 17:59:19

South Park????? What a great show i know whoever came up with south park is whiping his ass know with $100 dollar bills!Lucky son of a gun,but id like to talk about that show i think its extremely hillarious!Its kinda funny in its own way,kinda like when wal-mart took over the little town of south park!

Or when they played harry potter,or lord of the rings!

Well i would like people to add some stuff if you will!

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-15 04:29:09

At 12/14/05 05:53 PM, seventy-one wrote: House was awesome, as usual.

Dammit, the run for us in the UK has finished for the next few weeks :(

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-15 09:27:21

Hey all ! Been busy these last few days. Haven't had time to watch TV but I have had time to play my new psp that I got for my b-day. Very entertaining but I think it is making me more stupid than before.

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-15 18:09:35

At 12/15/05 04:29 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 12/14/05 05:53 PM, seventy-one wrote: House was awesome, as usual.
Dammit, the run for us in the UK has finished for the next few weeks :(

Sorry to hear that, did they just finish the first season over there? Next week is a repeat for us though.

E-Ring was very good, one of the earlier episodes I had missed. The beggining episodes were better in my opinion, but all of the episodes make a good show. No Lost :(.

Don't know what's on tonight, possibly CSI but I'm on the sick side and have been hittin' the hay at 9:00 these past couple of days.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 01:13:00

At 12/15/05 06:46 PM, SantasHo wrote: Desperate Houswives won't be on until January... :( Oh well... I'm thinking of renting Alias season 1, if I can...

That show of them sluts is so overrated :-)

And yes alias is great, im on season 4 dvds its awasome, oh and jen is so hawt...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 04:15:57

At 12/15/05 06:09 PM, seventy-one wrote: Sorry to hear that, did they just finish the first season over there? Next week is a repeat for us though.

The way they ran the episodes out of sequence means I haven't got a clue as to the status of season 1.

But it did stay on for 20 weeks, so I think that they covered the first whole season.

The good news is that in about another 5-6 weeks, they're planning on another run of House (I'm praying for season 2)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 18:15:39

Tonights lineup hmmm just the basics, oh and my season4 alias cd, i should start watching that so i can get started on the next one...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 18:46:50

Okay, no more school = more tv. Well, I have picked up a couple of Discovery Channel shows, It Takes a Thief- where people who think their house is safe from a robber gets "robbed" and they put new security stuff and yada, yada, yada....also Cash Cab its an awesome game show set in a taxi cab driving around New York City. They pick up random people and they answer questions until they reach their destination. Cool show.

Cheap Seats was funny as hell. Greatest cliffhanger for a season-end EVAR.

Also, on a much sadder note, John Spencer, the person who plays Leo McGarry on 'The West Wing' has died. Rest in Peace.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 22:40:15

So i've started watching all sorts of TV again... I'm currently watching NUMB3RS, its a really good show... I remember when i used to be addicted to the show and well i think its a lot better now than it was before...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 22:44:30

Im not much into numbers but did see an episode or two, at the moment im watching re-runs, i think there is a scooby-doo special coming up in about 15 minutes seems like a good one...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 22:48:37

Scooby-Doo??? You're such a kid ~X~... But its all good, im one of the only "older teens" i know that watches Saturday morning cartoons, as well as other cartoons, not including the Fox Sunday lineup...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 22:58:48

Does anyone in here watch Jackie Chan Adventures on Kid WB? I used to love that show.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 23:03:11

At 12/16/05 10:58 PM, boloneyman wrote: Does anyone in here watch Jackie Chan Adventures on Kid WB? I used to love that show.

OMG!That show is da-bomb i love that show sooo much!Gosh it seems like you read my mind i was just about to post the exact thing you posted about this show!

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 23:04:41

At 12/16/05 10:48 PM, -Superman- wrote: Scooby-Doo??? You're such a kid ~X~... But its all good, im one of the only "older teens" i know that watches Saturday morning cartoons, as well as other cartoons, not including the Fox Sunday lineup...

Haha...

Scooby-doo is classic, and its a special tonight, as for other cartoons hmmm, i watch a few now and then, im like a big kid at heart :-)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 23:10:11

At 12/16/05 10:58 PM, boloneyman wrote: Does anyone in here watch Jackie Chan Adventures on Kid WB? I used to love that show.

Yes, i haven't watched it in a while but i used to love the show... The first season was the best...

At 12/16/05 11:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Scooby-doo is classic, and its a special tonight, as for other cartoons hmmm, i watch a few now and then, im like a big kid at heart :-)

Yes indeed Scooby-Doo is a classic... Hey now... Cartoons are amazing, although for some reason i dont really think of The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill, or most anime as cartoons...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-16 23:14:03

At 12/16/05 11:10 PM, -Superman- wrote: Yes indeed Scooby-Doo is a classic... Hey now... Cartoons are amazing, although for some reason i dont really think of The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill, or most anime as cartoons...

Ya those others are more adult like humor so they are just like shows, cartoons yes but abit more...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 00:13:47

At 12/16/05 11:14 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ya those others are more adult like humor so they are just like shows, cartoons yes but abit more...

Yeah the fact that they are adultyish is why i dont consider them cartoons...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 00:15:55

At 12/17/05 12:13 AM, -Superman- wrote:
At 12/16/05 11:14 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ya those others are more adult like humor so they are just like shows, cartoons yes but abit more...
Yeah the fact that they are adultyish is why i dont consider them cartoons...

I just call em Animated Sitcom's. Doesnt fuss it up at all.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 00:17:58

At 12/17/05 12:15 AM, _DarK_ wrote: I just call em Animated Sitcom's. Doesnt fuss it up at all.

i dunno if i'd call 'em sitcoms... But still good call...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 00:38:44

Oh nice page 40, was wondering how long it would take us, anyways the scooby-doo was a short episode, and now Reeba and Twins is whats on...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 00:41:53

I was watching the show for a little while on Cartoon Network. It's called Billy and Manyd and its kids show but its actually not too bad. I might watch it again.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 00:54:28

I wish i had cable :(

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 02:35:59

At 12/17/05 01:48 AM, SantasHo wrote: Not as big as me! I watch all kinds of kids shows. Even ones for little babies. I just find them to be so cute to watch, except Teletubies... 0.o

Teletubbies rules. Isn't one of them gay?

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-12-17 02:42:24

At 12/17/05 02:35 AM, frosty_tha_blowman wrote: Teletubbies rules. Isn't one of them gay?

Haha ya i think so, Welcome back Frosty...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature