00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AkiniM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,479 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 00:08:40

Im watching Malcom haha god this is funny the father is great always in trouble, is anyways watching the same episode of him running and all...?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 00:12:29

At 10/13/05 12:08 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Im watching Malcom haha god this is funny the father is great always in trouble, is anyways watching the same episode of him running and all...?

Most confusing sentence EVAR...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 00:16:42

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT JIMMY!!! I LOVE JIMMY KIMMEL!!!

I love how they show tv clips at the begining of the show... After that i usually stop watching but still what a great show...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 01:38:32

Speaking of latenight...

Who is the best

Which latnight talkshow is the best, please explain why???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 01:51:36

Conan because he's the funniest... Since he has the late late night slot his show get less money... He feels comforatable making jokes that not many people make (especially when bashing nbc)... I hate the CBS shows... I think Letterman isnt funny and i hate the Paul Shaffer... Leno is pretty good i just think Conan is sooo much funnier... I cant really explain why i like it so much, i just like it a hell of a lot more than all the other late night shows...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 02:04:02

I like Jay Leno he is a funny guy and has some good jokes, and lets face-it Thats the show everyone respects haha....

No i watched it before when johnny was on but Jay is cool in my books....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 02:58:04

What about COMERCIALS...?

Anyone have some fave Tv Comercials or even ones you didnt like...?

Please discuss...?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 03:42:43

Fave Tv Show: That 70's Show or any CSI
Worst Tv Show: Yes, Dear, 7th Heaven

Fave Cartoon: Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Inuyasha or Family Guy (pretty much anything on Adult Swim)
Worst Cartoon: This Japanese cartoon about a guy that had a head for a pastry...dumbest cartoon EVER

Fave Tv Actor: Adam Brody
Worst Tv Actor: Any guy from 7th heaven

Fave Tv Actress: Micha Barton
Worst Tv Actress: Any girl from 7th Heaven

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 05:38:44

At 10/13/05 03:42 AM, WildChild_PennyLane wrote: Fave Tv Show: That 70's Show or any CSI
Worst Tv Show: Yes, Dear, 7th Heaven

Welcome to the club feel free to chat up about your fave or worst shows, or what show you are currently on, anyways welcome to the TV SHOW FANATICS...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 07:49:56

My favorite commercial are for Capital One, with the vikings running around. Then they had to get jobs, and one drives the little toy train at the mall.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 12:05:58

At 10/13/05 07:49 AM, boloneyman wrote: My favorite commercial are for Capital One, with the vikings running around. Then they had to get jobs, and one drives the little toy train at the mall.

Haha i think i remember that one....

An old one i remember was the masquito eating tabasco sauce... anyone remember that one???

I gues comercials are hard to remember as we dont pay to much attention to them, but the ones on super bowl or other sports main event games, comeout is the real good ones....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 12:27:29

my favorite commercial has to be the gieco commerical w/ speed racer. its the only gieco commercial that i really like. whenever i see it i laugh, but i havent seen it in a while... :(

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 12:30:07

At 10/13/05 12:27 PM, allyfaerie4 wrote: my favorite commercial has to be the gieco commerical w/ speed racer. its the only gieco commercial that i really like. whenever i see it i laugh, but i havent seen it in a while... :(

Haha i remember those well i mean i see them hehe, also a few good ones are the eastwood insurance, always some western thing going on haha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 17:40:51

Anyone remember the Slim Jim guy?

Tv Show Fanatics Club

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 19:21:45

i like the ones with the "people do stupid things"... I dont remember what its a commercial for but i remember laughing really hard at one of them...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 22:01:49

ER is on :D but so is baseball...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 22:09:14

What's on on Thursday's?

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-13 23:48:17

At 10/13/05 10:09 PM, seventy-one wrote: What's on on Thursday's?

ALIAS i wouldnt miss it even for baseball allthough Angels baseball are off today heh....

Quisty wrote
I started to watch "Dead Like Me" Showcase is showing the episodes.
It's ok. That main girl is too pissed off though. She needs to fucking smile.

DOH thats her character haha, you do realise that right?

Ya anyways i seen that awwhile back good show....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 02:03:11

It is a good show and funny, the best episode in my opinion is the one with the cook at the diner very funny and good....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 02:24:14

At 10/14/05 02:11 AM, Quisty wrote: I'm watching this right now http://www.thelwordonline.com/main.html and going to bed.

TBH i never heard of it, looks like a gay chicks show, seems like its only for canadians aswell....

Whats it about...?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 02:29:07

At 10/14/05 02:25 AM, Quisty wrote: You pretty much said what it was about :P It's a drama about the life of lesbians. It's got good plot and NICE sex sceens. It's not just in Canada.

No i dont plan on seeing it, i think i have seen the box at BB-Video, but in my opinion Gay=FAIL roffl...

No but really its not my taste of entertainment....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 02:48:38

At 10/14/05 02:43 AM, Quisty wrote: It's mine, consitering... Helps to have a show for us girls...

TBH we have enough of them kinda shows, well ill give exception to that "GIRLS GONE WILD" haha not a tv show but still good watch roffl....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 03:35:18

ou mean your gay eeewwwww sick Vomits....

Roffl sorry i gre up in a normal home, it promotes bad issues among people, but thats just my opinion, what every your cake is i guess...

I wouldnt expose my family to such shows but hey to each there own....

I just saw the simpsons and Drew carey show which is damn funny, and now king of the hill which is always a great funny toon....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 06:05:57

My lineup that i just finished....

All re-runs

Simpsons
King of the hill
Drew Carey show
And that show with ted danson where he is a doctor i sometimes watch it because nothing else is on after that the infomercials come on and that when i start up the dvds haha....

Speaking of infomercials anyone have any faves or anoying ones, i always liked the juiceman ones he was always alive with energy haha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 19:18:05

Tonight schedule for me:

I don't know when the games are on, but assuming they don't go into primetime....
8:00-someone tell me...I can't think of anything right now
9:00-same as above
10:00-NUMB3RS....

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 21:17:32

Haha Quisty is a TV NERD haha, wait i think we all are, anyways lots of shows there Quisty, i probably watch more since thats all i do sometimes....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-14 23:43:42

Well tonight was not a goodnight for tv, the game the angels lost which was a downer, so i hope the simpsons and king of the hill come on abit later, it will cheer me up after the loss from the game....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 00:10:41

Good lord

I am starting to really like this "Malcom in the middle"

Haha im watching the episode where the grandma sues the family, and malcom has to sleep in a tent in the backyard hahaha god thats some funny stuff....

Also as the comercials came on, i realised which comercials are funny as hell, the burger king dude haha, he was working on a construction site and the other worker looks at him with a WTF look haha you gotta love burger king....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 00:16:59

At 10/15/05 12:13 AM, Quisty wrote: Have you seen the one where the Burger King dude runs into Vader and they just stare at each other back and forth. It's really funny, because they are both scary guys in suits.

Really i must have missed that one but it sounds funny as hell, this burger king dude is creepy with his smile though, i for one would not want to run into this guy on a dark night for sure haha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-15 00:45:01

At 10/15/05 12:18 AM, Quisty wrote: My dad thinks he is scary as hell. So do I. Everyone I know does, but that Vader one made my whole family laugh. One of the best commercials this year. Too bad you missed it :(

Ya i just started seeing the BK comercials last couple of weeks, the starwars ones must have been durring the Ep 3 thingie and all...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature