00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Limaou just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tv Show Fanatics Club

136,013 Views | 2,175 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 19:08:42

At 9/28/05 07:02 PM, -Superman- wrote: OMG GUESS WHATS ON TONIGHT?!?!?!?!? LOST!!!!

Thanks for telling me. There will only be one thing bad about that show...the ending. No matter what it is, how clever it is, it will be a dissapointment.

For certain purposes...

Thank you again.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 19:14:45

At 9/28/05 07:08 PM, seventy-one wrote: Thanks for telling me. There will only be one thing bad about that show...the ending. No matter what it is, how clever it is, it will be a dissapointment.

I dissagree...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 19:24:14

At 9/28/05 07:14 PM, -Superman- wrote:
At 9/28/05 07:08 PM, seventy-one wrote: Thanks for telling me. There will only be one thing bad about that show...the ending. No matter what it is, how clever it is, it will be a dissapointment.
I dissagree...

I could see how they could have a great ending, but I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to be saying to myself "What the fuck," when its all said and done. The story is just so good, I don't know how they make the ending top it (but from what they've done so far, you can't doubt them), anyways what else is on tonight?

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 19:35:28

Soon on thursdays will be the new season of ALIAS which will be cool my all time fave show....

As for lost well i have yet to rent the first season i may soon...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 22:01:35

At 9/28/05 07:24 PM, seventy-one wrote: I could see how they could have a great ending, but I don't know why but I feel like I'm going to be saying to myself "What the fuck," when its all said and done. The story is just so good, I don't know how they make the ending top it (but from what they've done so far, you can't doubt them), anyways what else is on tonight?

OMG GREAT EPISODE!!! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!! ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS I"VE SEEN YET!!!!

Note no caps for no ban...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 22:03:27

At 9/28/05 10:01 PM, -Superman- wrote:
OMG GREAT EPISODE!!! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!! ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS I"VE SEEN YET!!!!

Note no caps for no ban...

I wasn't talking about the episode, I was talking about the series itself.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 23:24:40

At 9/28/05 10:03 PM, seventy-one wrote: I wasn't talking about the episode, I was talking about the series itself.

Haha, i must have been good, i just got home, and started watching "Martha stewert" she is bossy haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-28 23:26:39

At 9/28/05 11:24 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 9/28/05 10:03 PM, seventy-one wrote: I wasn't talking about the episode, I was talking about the series itself.
Haha, i must have been good, i just got home, and started watching "Martha stewert" she is bossy haha...

~X~

Didn't show on the west coast yet. I have the Martha apprentice in the background while I wait for 9:00...

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 00:29:04

I put on a movie instead and will wait for the nightly re-runs...

Married with children
Drew Carrey
Simpsons

and then later ill start on disk4 season3 of "24"

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 06:29:57

At 9/29/05 12:29 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I put on a movie instead and will wait for the nightly re-runs...

Married with children
Drew Carrey
Simpsons

and then later ill start on disk4 season3 of "24"

Hey man, have you ever heard of a thing called sleep?

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 15:51:10

At 9/29/05 06:29 AM, -Superman- wrote: Hey man, have you ever heard of a thing called sleep?

No why is it something new? haha no i sleep somewhat in the early morning just before work, depends though cause my hours of work change alot....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 18:36:00

Gottcha...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 20:57:08

At 9/29/05 06:36 PM, -Superman- wrote: Gottcha...

Um.... well ya know the drill superman...

Anyways its gonna be an awsome night of alias just saw the preview for tonights episode...

God i love alias and i probably love jenifer garner more hahah, damn that that bastard aflec....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 21:23:41

At 9/29/05 09:18 PM, Quisty wrote: Looks like Spike from Buffy has joined the cast of Smalleville. Interesting stuff.

Spoiler rule

dont post details of the episode if its new untill 3 hours after the show has ended....

Thank you....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 21:34:38

At 9/29/05 09:26 PM, Quisty wrote: It's not a spoiler. I didn't even say who he is or what is going on. My god chill. Meanie.

then just respect that of this club, feel free to talk about it as much as you like after a 3 hout grace period so that other members will have had a chance to see it without it being spoiled, and also can you stop with the back and fourth drama, it gets anoying when you do it every club you go to....

Thank you....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 21:57:29

Good lord quisty give it a rest if you cant play nice in this club then you really shouldnt be here now please for the last time just respect the club rules...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 22:04:21

At 9/29/05 09:59 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 9/29/05 09:57 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Good lord quisty give it a rest if you cant play nice in this club then you really shouldnt be here now please for the last time just respect the club rules...

~X~
Whatever. I don't want to be in a club that is this crazy.

Are you leaving the club???

I'm not going to be able to watch much tv tonight, because of homework, and I'm tired as hell.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-29 22:10:41

At 9/29/05 10:07 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 9/29/05 10:04 PM, seventy-one wrote: Are you leaving the club???
For now I am. I didn't break any rules, but ~X~ claims that I am. It's rather stupid when he gets all controlling.

Well, maybe, one day, there will be a show that will unite the club once more....

I'm not going to be able to watch much tv tonight, because of homework, and I'm tired as hell.
Homework sucks. Good luck with that.

Thanks...

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-30 01:50:13

I just finished watching alias and all i have to say is wow, and i also saw night stalker which was alot like x-files i like it, i may watch it more...

And now i am watching the interview with george clooney...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-30 16:28:02

the oc was kind of a disappointment last night! its making me mad though that marissa is treating ryan like CRAP! i hatttte her so much. and with scenes from next weeks episode she might cheat on him with the really STUPID surfer guy. IF SHE DOES IM GONNA JUMP IN THE TV AND KICK HER SORRY OC BUTT!

ok... sorry... just needed to get that out... i feel somewhat better ^_~

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-30 18:47:57

At 9/30/05 04:28 PM, allyfaerie4 wrote: ok... sorry... just needed to get that out... i feel somewhat better ^_~

Sorry to hear that, i didnt ctach the oc i kinda got bored of it after the first season, im sure iy will get back to nornal that syrfer guy is just some filler most probably...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-30 19:18:09

Anyone watching the new Malcom in the Middle tonight. I find it annoying that Fox changed its night.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-30 19:23:42

At 9/30/05 07:18 PM, boloneyman wrote: Anyone watching the new Malcom in the Middle tonight. I find it annoying that Fox changed its night.

REally tonight?

Hmmm i was just watching double header of Malcome on sunday hmmmm, changed nights friday doesnt seem that good of a night, i always thought that sunday night was the best lineup on fox, with likes of...

Simpsons
Kingof the hill
Malcom

And so-on....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-09-30 19:27:59

It was a pretty sweet line up. Fox must really want The War at Home to catch on to put it on Sunday.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-01 00:24:40

I missed the malcom episode for tonight, but i just turned fox on and some show is on it reminds me alot of csi but its pretty good, notbad at all, onlything is i dont know what the name of it is....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-01 01:01:20

Awww ok i see the show was "KILLER INSTINCT" i think its set in san fran cisco, its not a bad show, alot like CSI....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-02 10:16:11

At 9/30/05 06:47 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 9/30/05 04:28 PM, allyfaerie4 wrote: ok... sorry... just needed to get that out... i feel somewhat better ^_~
Sorry to hear that, i didnt ctach the oc i kinda got bored of it after the first season, im sure iy will get back to nornal that syrfer guy is just some filler most probably...

~X~

i dunno... he seems like hes gonna be a big chunk of the show...

IS IT THURSDAY YET!?! o man...

does any one here watch or like the real world? i started to watch it yesterday and it became strangely addicting... but its not all that great of a show...

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-02 10:50:08

At 10/2/05 10:16 AM, allyfaerie4 wrote: IS IT THURSDAY YET!?! o man...

Screw Thursday... IS IT MONDAY OR WEDNESDAY YET????

OMG TOMORROWS EPISODE OF PRISON BREAK IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO GOOD...

AND OMG OMG OMG LAST WEDNESDAY'S EPISODE OF LOST WAS AMAZING... YOU GOT TO SEE THE OTHERS!!!! OMG I CANT WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY... I THINK IM GOING TO POP!!!

I guess thursdays are good too...

BBS Signature

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-03 09:08:59

3 more nights... yay!

SOMEONE should come over and watch it with me and my buddies though! haha.

Response to Tv Show Fanatics Club 2005-10-03 18:48:30

At 10/3/05 09:08 AM, allyfaerie4 wrote: SOMEONE should come over and watch it with me and my buddies though! haha.

Hey i would but i have a big DK paper due the next day and i dont plan on doing it till thursday... Maybe next week...

OMG PRISON BREAK IS ON TONIGHT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

BBS Signature