00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trump's supporters want respect

19,736 Views | 343 Replies

At 5/4/19 06:13 PM, EdyKel wrote:
So you say, but it doesn't change the fact that more people on the left, and minorities, get hurt, or killed, by the radicalizaion that is being promoted by the right, as Trump dismises and promotes it.

Pretty one sided argument. Both sides contribute equally.

Let's talk about the religious violence and radicalization that is dissmissed and promoted by left wing politicians.

Simply put, don't blame one side for violence.

Going back to the conservatives who were recently banned, to my knowledge they were not promoting violence. There was no reason besides political bias for their bannings

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

At 5/4/19 06:36 PM, Gimel wrote:
At 5/4/19 06:13 PM, EdyKel wrote:
So you say, but it doesn't change the fact that more people on the left, and minorities, get hurt, or killed, by the radicalizaion that is being promoted by the right, as Trump dismises and promotes it.
Pretty one sided argument. Both sides contribute equally.

No. It's what the statics show. And there is just naturally more against minorities from the dominate culture. You can't treat it equally. That would be creating a false equivalency

Let's talk about the religious violence and radicalization that is dissmissed and promoted by left wing politicians.

Well? I'm waiting for you to back that up. Or do you consider anything from the left who criticizes the right for vilifying all Muslims, not just extremist from that group, as the same thing as promoting extremism?

Simply put, don't blame one side for violence.

You haven't proved that.

Personally, I believe that all extremists should be treated equally, regardless of race, or religion, with the government going after them. But they are not treated equally in this country. There is a vast amount of fear mongering, and vilification going on, towards certain groups over others.

When you look at Trump, and far right sites, they go after stories that involve minorities in violent attacks, and promote policies against them, while downplaying, or ignoring, attacks by whites. Then you have the rest of the media trying to criticize the right for doing that, and not doing enough to discourage retaliation against minorities for the acts of the few.

Going back to the conservatives who were recently banned, to my knowledge they were not promoting violence. There was no reason besides political bias for their bannings

Well, if they were anything like Alex Jones, they often inadvertently lead to that by making people stupid by believing in their fake shit. It's like that one guy who shot up a pizzeria because he thought it was a place where Clinton sex slave were being sent. Or, all those people who harassed, and sent death threats, against the families of the victims in the Newtown mass shooting, because they thought it was a false flag operation. And I can understand why they banned people like Farrakhan, who have a hard time denouncing Muslim extremist attacks - and I include a lot on the right who do the same thing for white extremists.

At 5/4/19 07:33 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Again. Both sides incite violence. I just gave you a example. Saying one side is solely responsible is wrong. When a loon right winger does something, all right wingers get generalized by the beloved left wing media is used as wrongful justification to target others(for political reasoning). But when a loon left winger does something, the media and politicians just recognizes that some people did something and moves one.

The people just banned(i.e. Paul Joseph Watson, I know for a fact did not encourage violence or racism) were not inciting violence. They were no different than your typical left wing activist.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

At 5/4/19 10:05 PM, Gimel wrote:
At 5/4/19 07:33 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Again. Both sides incite violence. I just gave you a example. Saying one side is solely responsible is wrong. When a loon right winger does something, all right wingers get generalized by the beloved left wing media is used as wrongful justification to target others(for political reasoning). But when a loon left winger does something, the media and politicians just recognizes that some people did something and moves one.

Again, you can't back that up, without creating a false equivalency. I mean, far right violence is already outpacing Muslim extremists, in quality and quantity, in this country, since 9-11 - and that is what the data shows from the FBI, who keeps track of this stuff. Hate crimes are on the rise, and overwhelmingly affect minorities than whites.

You can't say "all right wingers get generalized by the beloved left wing media" as proof they are promoting violence against them, when you can't show actual violence against them is as being substantial, or greater, than what is happening against the left, and minorities. The data is quite clear on this. All you are doing is displaying denial with this argument, and seems more about pettiness towards the left wing media for how you think they portray the right, while not being able to acknowledge the reality of where much of the political violence is coming from right now, and has come from historically.

The people just banned(i.e. Paul Joseph Watson, I know for a fact did not encourage violence or racism) were not inciting violence. They were no different than your typical left wing activist.

He was a conspiracy theorist, similar to Alex Jones. As I pointed out in my last post, their shit makes you stupid, and it has led to violence, and harassment, against innocent people, many who went through traumatic events, but are accused of staging it.

And looking further on Wiki... He has been accused of being anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, by the stereotypes he constantly promotes about them....

I think we need to have a serious discussion about what you consider okay.

If I say that whites are criminals, that is racist. If I say that they are rapists, that's also racist. When I make an entire generalization about a race/religion that is negative, then that is racist. So why do you accept when someone says that immigrants are racist and criminals as being okay? Or Muslims are rapist, and horrific, as being okay as well. This is what you accept if you listen to Paul Joseph Watson.

If I point this shit out, about the type of shit right wing media promotes, and the right listens to, I am making a social commentary about what many of them accept as being okay, and don't want to see as being wrong, when they would be up in arms if the same types of shit was blared about them on left wing media. There is a difference between promoting hate based on race/religion, and hating that hate, which you are confusing as being the same thing.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2019-05-06 02:20:05

At 5/4/19 10:05 PM, Gimel wrote:
The people just banned (i.e. Paul Joseph Watson, I know for a fact did not encourage violence or racism) were not inciting violence. They were no different than your typical left wing activist.

oh hey isnt paul joseph watson the guy who keeps ripping off daily stormer and other neo nazi sites while barely hiding the antisemitic undertones while overemphasizing the islamophobic elements

yeah totally not racist or inciteful its only a literal nazi sympathizer

definitely just like the left and how they straight plagerize nazis amirite

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

wrong post

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2019-06-19 13:34:25

So, Trump held his reelection rally the other day, which is hard to tell the difference from his other rallies because he hasn't stopped campaigning since he got into office - something he criticized Obama for doing even less of.

And the theme of airing his grievances, and bragging about himself, hasn't changed. Even the right leaning National Review noted that Trump's biggest obstacle is his personality, while the local Newspaper in Florida, the Orlando Sentinel, near where Trumped launched his reelection campaign, announced anyone but trump, noting it was time to heal the country after the division and hate coming from him.

Apparently, some of his supporters wouldn't mind if he ran for a third term. God help us all if he won his reelection bid.

The RNC is claiming the Trump campaign got a whopping 25 million in campaign contribution since Trump held his reelection campaign launch, but we only have their word for it. This is higher than anything Democrats have got so far.

Anti-immigration is a huge theme of Trump's reelection campaign, from a president who married an immigrant, whose grandparents immigrated from Germany, and whose own mother immigrated from Scotland.... Yet, it's what his supporters want, and what he panders to, if it's mostly from Mexico, Africa, or the Middle East. Trump even bragged about a major crackdown on Illegal immigrants, much to the ire of ICE, who claimed that the announcement of their plan by the president would only help to undermine it - even though many don't think it's realistic.

The Trump campaign, after a series of internal polling showed Trump trailing far behind the leading Democrat contenders, have decide to call it fake news and say they are not bothered about it.

iu_34545_3128420.jpg

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2019-06-22 21:02:01

At 5/30/18 07:28 PM, Zophar wrote:
At 5/29/18 08:22 PM, sung47sung wrote: ‘We want respect!’: Trump supporters whine that everyone mocks them in pity-soaked NPR interview
Brad Reed BRAD REED 27 APR 2018

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/want-respect-trump-supporters-whine-everyone-mocks-pity-soaked-npr-interview/
You're getting that from a highly liberal site! So, why not investigate on other sites like Fox News?

Because Fox News is ass my guy. In fact I dont really trust a lot of news outlets.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2019-08-28 15:19:26

I remember seeing this awhile ago. Didn’t you read it? They want respect because people are looking down upon them, and spitting on them. It’s not always about people on the Trump side. It’s the way people treat each other political wise.

You got dat?

BBS Signature

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2019-08-28 15:47:36

At 8/28/19 03:19 PM, FelixZophar wrote: I remember seeing this awhile ago. Didn’t you read it? They want respect because people are looking down upon them, and spitting on them. It’s not always about people on the Trump side. It’s the way people treat each other political wise.

It's kinda hard to respect people who already look down on others, especially over their support of a president who uses Identity politics to define who is patriotic, and American, by what cultural value they hold, or race they are, while everything else is being vilified as criminals, unpatriotic, and evil, by him and his supporters. Trump, is devises, and cruel, and his supporters love that about him.

Nor does it help, when they support a thin skinned egotistical narcissist, sociopath, and apathological liar, who built is own swamp in Washington with outright swamp monsters in his cabinet, and who attacks everyone who doesn't say nice things about him as if he was an 8 year old kid in a flame war on social media.

At 8/28/19 03:19 PM, FelixZophar wrote: I remember seeing this awhile ago. Didn’t you read it? They want respect because people are looking down upon them, and spitting on them. It’s not always about people on the Trump side. It’s the way people treat each other political wise.

Trump is stepping up ICE raids in order to drum up support for 2020. His supporters rally behind him when he sends armed jackboots out to rip families apart because their skin is brown. They rally behind him when he bans transgendered people from the military. They rally behind him when he bans Muslims from entering the U.S. They rally behind him when he mocks non-Christians.

Trump supporters use Trump being president as an excuse to come out of the closet and publicly flaunt their hatred of anyone who isn't a white, Good Christian. He is openly a white nationalist, and his supporters love him for it.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2020-01-08 15:45:20

I'm not going to treat someone like shit because they fell for Trumps scam or figured he was the lesser evil. I know plenty of people who regret their vote.

At some point you have to look at the other people in your movement and ask yourself if you're moving in the right direction. Sure you can point to just as many terrible people on the other side, but that doesn't excuse being a terrible person yourself.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2020-01-09 05:00:47

Respect goes both ways. Something that recently disturbed me is that my aunt ,who is a Filipino immigrant who married into the family in 2008, cut ties with all the family members who are not Trump supporters - including me. I don't post anything political on Facebook and the last time I talked with her, it was for inviting her to my wedding, yet I was renounced by a relatively new gatekeeping family member. I can't imagine ever putting any politician above family.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2020-01-09 15:49:05

At 1/9/20 05:00 AM, DarthBotto wrote: Respect goes both ways. Something that recently disturbed me is that my aunt ,who is a Filipino immigrant who married into the family in 2008, cut ties with all the family members who are not Trump supporters - including me. I don't post anything political on Facebook and the last time I talked with her, it was for inviting her to my wedding, yet I was renounced by a relatively new gatekeeping family member. I can't imagine ever putting any politician above family.

You think that's wild, sneak in a mention of Du30 sometime!

He's probably going to wind up like King Henry with all the fights he keeps getting into with the Pope.

You guys got a hell of a lot of 'pre-reformist Catholics' already, who were already predisposed to despise Franky.

iu_84457_964020.jpg

iu_84456_964020.png

So now it feels like they're getting "official backing" against 'the heretical pope', so the personality cult is a natural outcome.

The "Pope is secretly a satanist" conspiracy theory is also flaring even hotter there than over here!

Western media has descended to the level of Soviet media, pre-Glasnost, except the American people largely still drink from that poisoned well, thinking it provides "news."