00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trump's supporters want respect

19,678 Views | 343 Replies

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-01 18:54:10

At 7/1/18 06:29 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 7/1/18 05:56 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Son, I didn't even read your post, because it's the same circular shit that you always do. I can spend all day pointing out example over examples, and you be be spending all day making excuses, and tripping over your own hypocrisy, while pointing out how a pebble is greater than the boulder.

You can have the last word.

At 7/2/18 05:47 PM, Sause wrote: This issue is like gamergate and herpes thrown together. Never goes away and is basically nothing.

There was a 17 year old kid in Pittsburgh shot in the back recently. But nooo narrative says we gotta focus on this crap into the foreseeable future and beyond. Turn off the tv, turn up the music.

How often does that happen?

Basically, this is a much better example of the new term Solid is misusing, false equivalency. It basically comes down to trying to create selective outrage over a smaller number incidents to counter greater numbers on the other side as being equal in value to each other. This logic fallacy is what many SWJs do when they don't have a real argument against other SJWs causes.

Also, I believe it's being covered by BLM, and the same group who are protesting Trump's immigration policies, while being opposed by Trump, and many of his supporters, who claim they have to have a hard line stance against crime.

It's also what the Nazis did to justify their policies against Jews, claiming they were terrorists, and were responsible for corruption and other horrendous acts.

At 7/2/18 05:47 PM, Sause wrote:
There was a 17 year old kid in Pittsburgh shot in the back recently. But nooo narrative says we gotta focus on this crap into the foreseeable future and beyond. Turn off the tv, turn up the music.

Are you talking about this kid? Because he was pretty heavily covered in centrist & progressive outlets, and there's a whole movement dedicated to addressing this issue specifically, as well as a protest campaign in the NFL (kneeling for the anthem in protest to police violence against blacks). You seem to show some concern, so perhaps you should do something for that movement.

Many progressives are also protesting against the treatment of immigrants, too (legal and otherwise). We can walk and chew gum at the same time, it turns out.

As for the other link, no idea why they're going after Kamala Harris for rejecting ICE, especially since she already got ICE abolishonists mad when she explicitly stated she's pro-ICE.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-03 17:21:44

Why so many Trump's followers have been publicly shamed by people? It proves D.T. is a very unpopular POTUS.

We Have a Crisis of Democracy, Not Manners

By Michelle Goldberg June 25, 2018

Over the last week, several Trump administration officials and supporters have been publicly shamed. On Friday night, the Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked to leave a farm-to-table restaurant in Lexington, Va. That morning, protesters blasted a recording of sobbing migrant kids outside the home of Kirstjen Nielsen, Trump’s secretary of homeland security.

A few days before that, Nielsen left an upscale Mexican restaurant near the White House after protesters confronted her, chanting, “If kids don’t eat in peace, you don’t eat in peace!” The Trump adviser Stephen Miller was also yelled at in a Mexican restaurant — someone called him a fascist, though he may not regard that as an insult. The same night that Sanders was denied service, Pam Bondi, Florida’s Trump-supporting attorney general, was heckled outside a movie theater where she’d gone to see a documentary about Mister Rogers. Adding to the furor, Representative Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, urged people to keep jeering at members of Trump’s cabinet when they’re out and about, saying, “You tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/opinion/trump-sarah-huckabee-sanders-restaurant-civility.html

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-03 19:12:03

At 7/3/18 05:21 PM, sung47sung wrote: Why so many Trump's followers have been publicly shamed by people? It proves D.T. is a very unpopular POTUS.

We Have a Crisis of Democracy, Not Manners

disagree.

the only way it's a crisis of democracy is that the people participating in these acts are not willing to abide an electoral loss.

By Michelle Goldberg June 25, 2018

watched the munk debate she was in not too long ago, kind of an idiot.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

I remember when death threats rose 400% against Obama in his first two years in office (stretching the Secret Service) ,and the numerous conspiracy theories that Republicans investigated, or the many attempts to impeach him over no more than conspiracies that he wasn't born in the US.... and the media just seemed to go along with it.

Now, it seems like you can't even speak against Trump without being attacked and accused of tearing the country apart, or being un-American, or accused of calling people racist and Nazis. Now we got people incest over impeach 45 shirts at Walmart, even though they sold impeach Obama shirts there as well. Not only are they incest over that, but they are also incest over Netflix signing up the Obama's to do a series, calling to boycott that as well.

Talk about being thin skinned, and easily offended, just like their president.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-04 22:29:18

At 7/4/18 07:25 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Uhm..you should reread what you wrote

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-04 23:32:40

At 7/4/18 10:29 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:

Oh, I know what I said. We just have different perspectives over it.

I just pointed out that Obama went through a lot of shit, most of it vitriol, with all sorts of conspiracy theories against him, but he, and his supporters didn't react to it on the same level as Trump, and his supporters, do. They didn't call the media fake news, and biased, to try and delude people into believing it's someone elses fault for why the president lied, or the corruption and incompetence of their officials in their administration. They didn't go out of their way to question the intelligence reports that were against them, or try to interfere into investigations in an attempt to cover something up, while destroying the public's confidence in those intelligence agencies for political reason's and saving their own asses. They didn't agree with a lot of this treatment, and while some of Obama's supporters did complain, they didn't boycott products that were anti- Obama, or call for boycotts of former presidents in a effort to make him look better, that Trump supporters are doing for Trump. They weren't as thinned skinned over Obama's image as Trump supporters are over Trump.

Then you got people crying about the civility of Maxine waters, while people like Rush Limbaugh, and many on the right, whose vitriol was so bad against Obama, that death threats rose to unseen levels against a sitting president, and people around him, in centuries. And yet, trump supporters think the civility is bad against Trump, while Trump actively encourages uncivilly in his supporters, and they either don't care or are too deluded to see it.

There really is a huge fucking difference. And you are a prime example of that, considering you can't say one bad thing about Trump, while being the first to attack his opponents with conspiracy theories, and look down on the opposition. You even wrote it should be treasonous for any politicians to waste tax payer money, while Congress is holding hearing about all the taxpayer waste going on in the Trump administration. For you not to know this basic information only adds fuel to my argument that Trump supporters are thinned skinned over how Trump is portrayed in this country, and will do, and accept, anything in defense of him. That is what is truly fucking scary about them.

At 7/4/18 07:25 PM, EdyKel wrote: Now, it seems like you can't even speak against Trump without being attacked and accused of tearing the country apart, or being un-American, or accused of calling people racist and Nazis. Now we got people incest over impeach 45 shirts at Walmart, even though they sold impeach Obama shirts there as well. Not only are they incest over that, but they are also incest over Netflix signing up the Obama's to do a series, calling to boycott that as well.

Attacking Trump's attempts to restore a semblance of nationality/sovereignty is tearing the country apart. There is no country with your globalist attitude.

Maybe it's because that people are accusing others of being white nationalists, racists, and Nazis if they support Trump. Most Trump supporters are civic nationalists.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 03:16:12

At 7/5/18 02:50 AM, DragonLimbo wrote:
At 7/4/18 07:25 PM, EdyKel wrote: Now, it seems like you can't even speak against Trump without being attacked and accused of tearing the country apart, or being un-American, or accused of calling people racist and Nazis. Now we got people incest over impeach 45 shirts at Walmart, even though they sold impeach Obama shirts there as well. Not only are they incest over that, but they are also incest over Netflix signing up the Obama's to do a series, calling to boycott that as well.
Attacking Trump's attempts to restore a semblance of nationality/sovereignty is tearing the country apart. There is no country with your globalist attitude.

Trump is a globalist, you now. He has a bunch of golf courses and resorts around the wold, which is one of the reason why he is supporting a Chines company in the US in exchange for a loan to build another resort in Indonesia. And most of his products are made in China and India. And he staffs most of his US resorts with foreign workers. None of this is secret. It's all out there. As the saying goes, there is a sucker born every minute, and Trump is a very good used car salesman. He'll tell you whatever you want to hear, and then you'll drive off his lot with a lemon.

Maybe it's because that people are accusing others of being white nationalists, racists, and Nazis if they support Trump. Most Trump supporters are civic nationalists.

And? I've been called a Nazi, a racist, anti Semitic, anti-christian, and that just from the right when they disagree with the politicians, and policies, I support. I just shrug it off. I think that people just want others to call them those things so they can feel that they are somehow the victim in all this, so they don't have to have any real self reflection on why they support things that always seem to focouse on other racial groups, or are inhumane.

At 7/5/18 03:16 AM, EdyKel wrote: Trump is a globalist.
And? I've been called a Nazi, a racist, anti Semitic, anti-christian, and that just from the right when they disagree with the politicians, and policies, I support. I just shrug it off. I think that people just want others to call them those things so they can feel that they are somehow the victim in all this, so they don't have to have any real self reflection on why they support things that always seem to focouse on other racial groups, or are inhumane.

I agree that Trump is a globalist, that is why I said "a semblance."

Don't ask "and?" Reread what you posted, what I said is relevant to that. "You cannot criticize Trump without claims of false accusations of calling people racist and Nazis."

Also, you support affirmative action which focuses on racial groups to promote them over Caucasians.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 06:35:07

At 7/4/18 11:32 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Oh, I know what I said.

I don't think you do...

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 11:20:28

At 7/5/18 04:57 AM, DragonLimbo wrote:
At 7/5/18 03:16 AM, EdyKel wrote: Trump is a globalist.
I agree that Trump is a globalist, that is why I said "a semblance."

You didn't make that clear, you jut said that he would bring "a semblance of nationality/sovereignty" while accusing those who oppose him as tearing the country apart.

Don't ask "and?" Reread what you posted, what I said is relevant to that. "You cannot criticize Trump without claims of false accusations of calling people racist and Nazis."

Do you even know what Nazis are? They are an ethnic nationalistic group, who back strong leaders, but are totally against racial integration of any kind. You pretty much argued for similar stuff from why races shouldn't mix, to keeping out immigrants, pointing out the low birth rate of whites, then claiming that others are against that race by their support of affirmative actions. All the while you are implying that people who are against Trump's policies are being destructive towards the country, and the white race, and treating them as if they are the true enemies against those things.

Much of your argument seemed to be centered on race, and being overly protective of whites and arguing against any perceived threats to it. You are sounding more like an ethnic nationalist ( or a white nationalist) rather than a civic nationalist (an economic nationalist) who believes in economics rather than ethnics. So, the fault lies with you if people assume that you support Nazi like ideas because you are unable to differentiate between civic and ethnic nationalism, which share a very thin line between them.

Also, you support affirmative action which focuses on racial groups to promote them over Caucasians.

It does? I already pointed this out my thought on it in another post. In summary, AA is very, very limited to the employment it's tied to, and it doesn't change the statistics that show whites still has an overwhelming advantage over minorities when it comes to wealth, getting jobs over them, and social mobility and job promotion, in a country that still has lot of racial bias non-white groups. So, I fail to see how programs like AA are detrimental to whites, when they are often the reason why those programs exist.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 11:21:52

At 7/5/18 06:35 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 7/4/18 11:32 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Oh, I know what I said.
I don't think you do...

So, you have nothing... That about sums up our post. If you want to continue trolling, keep going with that same line.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 15:21:40

At 7/5/18 11:21 AM, EdyKel wrote:
So, you have nothing...

I think you actually should re-read what you wrote, there. I won't spoil it here, but seriously, re-read your post carefully.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 18:49:26

At 7/5/18 04:35 PM, Sause wrote: https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

The tolerant left strikes again. Glad he got doxxed and fired. They should've pressed charges to make an example out of him.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 18:52:43

At 7/5/18 03:21 PM, Gario wrote:
At 7/5/18 11:21 AM, EdyKel wrote:
So, you have nothing...
I think you actually should re-read what you wrote, there. I won't spoil it here, but seriously, re-read your post carefully.

Not seeing it. Maybe I was not clear enough. Both sides complain about the other side, but that's normal. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the level of difference in defending a presidential image, regardless of every stupid thing they do, as if they had a bunch of brainless cheerleaders backing them.

I've known people who supported Obama, including myself, who didn't defend everything he did. There were a lot of things we didn't like from him. And liberals were constantly mad at him, because he didn't go far enough to the left for them. He was simply a nice guy, who was the lesser of the evils that we had to chose from. Outside of racist jokes or imagery, people didn't defend him with such fanatical zeal. They didn't go after shops that sold impeach Obama, or Kenyan born, products... Or call the media fake, or biased... Or undermine the intelligence agency by saying that it was driven by politics... There was not the same drive over the death threats that Obama got, and far right vitriol that led to that, compared to the uproar over what Maxine Waters. People didn't say that you were tearing the country apart because of investigations...

And that is what bothers me. You got people so fanatical about defending Trump that they will call everything biased, or fake, that is against him, while using every instance to scream how unfair something is against him, and them, even if it pails in comparison to previous presidents, or how other groups are treated. It doesn't help that Trump constantly says one things, then changes his mind the following week, or implicates himself in some wrong doing, or his administration shows outright corruption and waste - on what seems to be a weekly basis... It doesn't help that he intentionally goes after certain non-white, non Christian, groups, using misleading numbers to back up his policies and decisions, while having a hard time denouncing Neo-Nazies, and white nationalists... And his supporters eat up whatever he says, and they are trying to use reverse racism against their opponents, by accusing people of calling them racists, and Nazis, or often daring them to, as they seem too imply that everything is against them because of their race, religion, or gender... I mean, how many Anti- SJW topics keep popping up on this board on a monthly basis, compared to SJW topics.

That's my whole gripe about them, and what I as trying to add with that one post. They are so fucking insecure, and thinned skinned, that they automatically, and blindly, follow and a defend a president who stokes those insecurities in them, hoping they will right some wrong that will benefit them, even though they can't really say how it will benefit them, other than making them feel better about themselves...?

At 7/5/18 04:35 PM, Sause wrote: https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/viral-video-shows-teen-attacked-for-wearing-make-american-great-again-hat

You should have waited to hear the entire story.

"A man who tossed a drink at a teen wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at a San Antonio Whataburger may have been responding to racist remarks, according to a man who was at the restaurant with his family.

The witness told KENS-TV in San Antonio that he and his family saw the three teens in the video joke about "hanging blacks" and killing off minorities. But they left before the incident occurred.

"They said they wanted it to be legal for white people to kill any other race for the Fourth of July," the witness said.

The television station said it could not independently verify the man's characterization of the teens' remarks.

The station also did not identify the man who said he overheard the comments. The station said the man and his family had receieved death threats for talking about what they witnessed."

Yup, that Trump supporter sure is a victim of make America Great Again.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 20:00:14

At 7/1/18 02:18 PM, Sause wrote:
All this hollering about nAZIS and LITERALLY HITLER will make people so cynical of the charge, that it will play into the hands of actual fascists if they ever decide to recreate the mistakes of the past. There probably are fascists out there who applaud this reckless use of the word because it gives them cover.

Were I a Nazi I would send a gift basket to these deranged “journalists”. This kamikaze attack on Trump is going to end with not just their own demise.

While I'm not so sure that things will lead to that as I don't think things are quite as dramatic, it definitely does downplay the atrocities of the nazis, who didn't just separate families, but murdered entire generations of families.

At 6/28/18 12:34 PM, EdyKel wrote:

And most legal immigrants supported Democrats more than Republicans, who often vilified them on their way to becoming legal citizens.

All of the legal immigrant tales I've read about swing the other way, got any data?

I think it's kinda funny that you just argued about a negligible number of minorities who may have voted for Trump, only to attack me for pointing out what you think is a negligible presence of Neo Nazis and white nationalist support of Trump

I think it's funny to, because like I said earlier the left is hurling the word nazi around like it's going out of style and somehow you've managed to make a mountain out of an anthill.

I don't think we have ever seen so many of them out in the public's eyes under a presidency in recent times. There was also a study that showed that about 1 in 10 american sympathized with them, and it's unlikely that most of them they voted for Clinton or Democrats.

Kind of a reach, consider the fact that the media that plays the democrats like puppets is constantly on the prowl for anything they can plaster as verification of their vitriol. Normally you won't notice ants, but go looking for them with a magnifying glass and you'll turn up all kinds of stuff.

It's not hard to see why people are comparing Trump supporters to Nazis, because they are supporting similar policies, such as nationalistic views,

Uhuh, what exactly is the nationalistic news? Last time I checked there were around a handful of media companies that told the world what to think, and the majority of them are spewing leftist propaganda. From two ice cream scoops to ww3, the circus and crocodile tears never end. Over 100 million people are nazis according to the bullshit democrats are all too eager to swallow.

and going after groups that are not white or christian.

Like Israel?

This is in your face, from the Travel ban

GOD youre so dramatic.... you do realize the supreme court upheld that right? You do realize the list of countries banned was previously used by Obama right?

to the Mexican US border policies

Oh please, under Bill Clinton the mexican US border was no picknic, of course back then Democrats didn't like illegal immigration. Clinton, Bush, Obama, they all had detention centers at the mexican border, because as much as the liberal media would like to tug on your heart strings, not everyone who crosses the border is a nuclear family trying to escape violence, many times people use kids as a means of entering the country easier, other times people sneak kids across the border for human trafficking. Trumps policy may be harsher than Obamas, but to describe it as something equivalent to the nazis is pathetic, the nazis in world war 2 threw kids in labor death camps, and their parents into slave camps, they weren't fed, they'd be shot on sight for anything, etc.

and the ending of DACA and the hunt for illegals.

DACA had an expiration date, there was never any guarantee it would go on. The hunt for illegals? What are immigration and ICE supposed to do? Sit around and play Xbox? The law hasn't changed. Democrats try and act like a Hitler regime swept through and changed the laws and made things bad for immigrants, which is wrong. Democrats want to give illegal immigrants a pass to the front of the line while legal immigrants wait nearly a decade. So long as they vote left anyone can be a citizen, well as far as I'm concerned that is usurping the democratic process of a sovereign republic that has every right to protect it's culture and population.

This came at a time when illegal immigration was constantly going down for the last decade. It 'sat a 17 year low, before Trump started to go after it as if suddenly becoming a huge problem, when it wasn't.

Well if the problem is so small and insignificant why are democrats acting like Trump is Hitler putting Jews in concentration camps? Oh yeah that's right sensationalist hyperbole. There are other problems with the southern border, as it stands it is one of our most vulnerable areas for smuggling, human trafficking, and potentially terrorism. In todays international political climate, America has lost all support and sympathy for 9/11 and multiple terrorist organizations live for nothing short of our complete destruction, hence a wall isn't out of the question. Will a wall fix everything, no, but at least it's something.

I keep pointing this shit out, and asking why, and all I get is this lame shit about how our culture is under threat from immigrants or that it's the law.

One second the left is watching videos from huffpost saying white people are racist for appropriating other cultures, the next they watch a video from AJ saying white people stole everything and thus have no culture, and then they watch a video from MTV saying that only white people can be racist and that white culture is oppressive... By culture under threat, yes American culture is under threat when democrats want to let people in and sway their vote by giving them citizenship or something like free college and temporary citizenship (DACA) while increasing taxes. Lets just bring in more people from mexico so we can vote out trump and other white guys! Lol remember Democrats play the race card all the time in order to demonize white people and recruit minorities.

And it doesn't help that Trump keeps making it worse for his supporters by outright calling undesirable countries as shitholes,

Well one second people on the left are crying about people seeking asylum, if they're seeking asylum from Mexico is it now a shithole? What if they came from Guatemala and came aaaall the way through mexico and said the US is better despite their border centers and everything. Is Mexico a shithole then? Or is it only Guatemala? Democrats act like America isn't the only country to not take in droves of refugees, or that the places that do are better off for it.

or filled with rapists, while saying he rather prefer people from Norway.

Well you see people don't flee Norway, probably because it's a nice place to live. And when talking about Mexico, who is practically controlled by a gang who's motto is "Rape, Kill, Control" it's not exactly untrue that many rapists are coming from Mexico. Trump is very un PC, perhaps he could be less of an asshole, but to imply he's like Hitler is childish.

You want people to stop calling you a nazi, then either grow some thicker skin, or don't defend Trump's unnecessary hard line approach on immigration.

Oh wow what a finisher, so if I grew some thicker skin what people would call me nazi anyway despite the fact that only an idiot would compare me to nazi? Or if I defend a stricter policy that uses the same exact laws and detention standards as the previous administration I deserve to be called a nazi?

Trump's supporters want respect

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 21:39:49

At 7/5/18 08:00 PM, DarkMatter wrote:
At 6/28/18 12:34 PM, EdyKel wrote:
All of the legal immigrant tales I've read about swing the other way, got any data?

Sure do. Though, naturalized citizens from Cuba do tend to vote for Republicans, along with very Conservative ones who are very religious. But overall, naturalized citizens do tend to vote Democrat.

I think it's funny to, because like I said earlier the left is hurling the word nazi around like it's going out of style and somehow you've managed to make a mountain out of an anthill.

Why do you feel buthurt by people calling people on the right Nazis. I've been called that and more by the right, and I don't really give a shit. That's not a basis for an argument, when the right focuses more on white, male, Christian, with minorities noticing that. You are in denial if you trying to dispute that. It's not the fault of the left. It's the fault of the right for not being inclusive enough, because they might hurt the feelings of some of their white voters.

Kind of a reach, consider the fact that the media that plays the democrats like puppets is constantly on the prowl for anything they can plaster as verification of their vitriol. Normally you won't notice ants, but go looking for them with a magnifying glass and you'll turn up all kinds of stuff.

I wish people like you would come up with a better excuse than "the media is biased against us. Sniff. Sniff." Here's a tissue.

This is in your face, from the Travel ban
you do realize the supreme court upheld that right? You do realize the list of countries banned was previously used by Obama right?

By 5 right leaning justices. And while some of those countries were listed as concern by Homeland security during Obama's presidency, they were not enough of a threat to ban travel from. I mean, trouble from most of those countries on this country is rare as lighting strikes hitting a person.

to the Mexican US border policies
Oh please, under Bill Clinton the mexican US border was no picknic, of course back then Democrats didn't like illegal immigration. Clinton, Bush, Obama, they all had detention centers at the mexican border, because as much as the liberal media would like to tug on your heart strings, not everyone who crosses the border is a nuclear family trying to escape violence, many times people use kids as a means of entering the country easier, other times people sneak kids across the border for human trafficking. Trumps policy may be harsher than Obamas, but to describe it as something equivalent to the nazis is pathetic, the nazis in world war 2 threw kids in labor death camps, and their parents into slave camps, they weren't fed, they'd be shot on sight for anything, etc.

Because Trump's policies are simply wrong, and there is no need for them. You are right, detention centers have been around for decades, especially when you get large migrations of refugees. But we didn't detain them indefinitely, or separate them from their kids, or scream "it's an invasion". It makes no fucking sense to do that shit now, when immigration numbers have gone down for the past couple of decades. But it's a convenient scapegoat for all the countries ills, when statistics don't back it up. That's what the fucking Nazis used to gain power, round up the Jews, using them as a catch all for all the ills that the German people were facing, but were never able to back it up with data. That's just history.

DACA had an expiration date, there was never any guarantee it would go on. The hunt for illegals? What are immigration and ICE supposed to do? Sit around and play Xbox? The law hasn't changed. Democrats try and act like a Hitler regime swept through and changed the laws and made things bad for immigrants, which is wrong. Democrats want to give illegal immigrants a pass to the front of the line while legal immigrants wait nearly a decade. So long as they vote left anyone can be a citizen, well as far as I'm concerned that is usurping the democratic process of a sovereign republic that has every right to protect it's culture and population.

And Trump could have easily extended it if he had wanted to. Real simple. But he didn't, after telling people that ending it would be cruel. Not much more complicated than that.

Well if the problem is so small and insignificant why are democrats acting like Trump is Hitler putting Jews in concentration camps? Oh yeah that's right sensationalist hyperbole. There are other problems with the southern border, as it stands it is one of our most vulnerable areas for smuggling, human trafficking, and potentially terrorism. In todays international political climate, America has lost all support and sympathy for 9/11 and multiple terrorist organizations live for nothing short of our complete destruction, hence a wall isn't out of the question. Will a wall fix everything, no, but at least it's something.

Still no statistics to back up your argument with, just sensationalist hyperbole on your part. And I haven't called Trump Hitler, or claimed that his supporters are Nazis, or that their are immigrant concentration camps. Most of the articles I have read from the mainstream media don't say any of this shit, just some people on the fringe who do. So, you are just using what some say to paint everyone who is not does not put a positive spin on this as implying you are a Nazi. Can you give yourself more of a victim complex, please?

One second the left is watching videos from huffpost saying white people are racist for appropriating other cultures, the next they watch a video from AJ saying white people stole everything and thus have no culture, and then they watch a video from MTV saying that only white people can be racist and that white culture is oppressive... By culture under threat, yes American culture is under threat when democrats want to let people in and sway their vote by giving them citizenship or something like free college and temporary citizenship (DACA) while increasing taxes. Lets just bring in more people from mexico so we can vote out trump and other white guys! Lol remember Democrats play the race card all the time in order to demonize white people and recruit minorities.

Yawn. Grow some thicker skin and stop playing the victim card. You are so fucking insecure about your own race, with little to show for but exaggerations. You have nothing to gripe about. There is no tangible effect on you, but there are for others from Trump's hard line policies against them.

or filled with rapists, while saying he rather prefer people from Norway.
Well you see people don't flee Norway, probably because it's a nice place to live. And when talking about Mexico, who is practically controlled by a gang who's motto is "Rape, Kill, Control" it's not exactly untrue that many rapists are coming from Mexico. Trump is very un PC, perhaps he could be less of an asshole, but to imply he's like Hitler is childish.

Please stop making stupid excuses.

You want people to stop calling you a nazi, then either grow some thicker skin, or don't defend Trump's unnecessary hard line approach on immigration.
Oh wow what a finisher, so if I grew some thicker skin what people would call me nazi anyway despite the fact that only an idiot would compare me to nazi? Or if I defend a stricter policy that uses the same exact laws and detention standards as the previous administration I deserve to be called a nazi?

So they are idiots. And you are defending worse policies that previous president never used, out of blind loyalty for the current president, and out ignorance for something you can't support with statistics.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-05 21:42:07

At 7/5/18 08:12 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 7/5/18 07:35 PM, EdyKel wrote:
The station also did not identify the man who said he overheard the comments. The station said the man and his family had receieved death threats for talking about what they witnessed."
How did he get death threats if he remained anonymous? This reeks of bullshit.

How should I know. Maybe they posted it on Facebook first, then took it down because of the threats. Right now, all we have is the story from the guy who had a drink thrown at him, with the person who posted the video saying the guy who attacked him should be "deported".

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-06 08:56:55

At 7/5/18 06:52 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not seeing it. Maybe I was not clear enough.

You were as clear as you could possibly be, but a line like this is just weird:

"Now we got people incest over impeach 45 shirts at Walmart"

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-06 09:26:46

At 7/5/18 09:42 PM, EdyKel wrote:
How should I know. Maybe they posted it on Facebook first, then took it down because of the threats. Right now, all we have is the story from the guy who had a drink thrown at him, with the person who posted the video saying the guy who attacked him should be "deported".

All I see is an anonymous lefty hearing about/seeing it and trying to justify his actions with a false story.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

At 7/6/18 09:26 AM, wildfire4461 wrote:
At 7/5/18 09:42 PM, EdyKel wrote:
All I see is an anonymous lefty hearing about/seeing it and trying to justify his actions with a false story.

And all I am seeing is people crying about some soda in a face, as if it was the worse thing possible. I've seen better fights when I was in high school.

At 7/6/18 08:56 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 7/5/18 06:52 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not seeing it. Maybe I was not clear enough.
You were as clear as you could possibly be, but a line like this is just weird:

"Now we got people incest over impeach 45 shirts at Walmart"

Someone already PMed me about it. Won't be the first mistake I made, wont be the last.

At 7/6/18 06:39 PM, Sause wrote: Hat thief charged with felony theft,

http://apps.bexar.org/cmagsearchlist/ListDetails.aspx?detail=1937259

And that's it? This has been in the news for the last 2 days or so, with such outrage over it by conservatives claiming it's a prime example of how unfair Trump supporter are being treated... Over a drink and a hat? I've seen more action at a Trump rally.

At 7/6/18 07:37 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 7/6/18 06:55 PM, EdyKel wrote:
And that's it? This has been in the news for the last 2 days or so, with such outrage over it by conservatives claiming it's a prime example of how unfair Trump supporter are being treated... Over a drink and a hat? I've seen more action at a Trump rally.
Your double standards are showing.

Not really. I told you in our Antifa discussions that I'm not really concerned with periodic street scuffles between two groups, or minor incidents, with a few scratches and bruises, or hurt feelings. Guess where this lands in? If it goes beyond this shit, involving knives, and guns, and actually endangers, or lead to serious injuries or death, then I am more concerned, because that is getting serious. But this is just yawn worthy, and only creates the very same shit you go after SJW's for, over selective outrage.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-07 18:26:33

At 7/6/18 08:03 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 7/6/18 07:56 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Not really. I told you in our Antifa discussions that I'm not really concerned with periodic street scuffles between two groups, or minor incidents, with a few scratches and bruises, or hurt feelings. Guess where this lands in? If it goes beyond this shit, involving knives, and guns, and actually endangers, or lead to serious injuries or death, then I am more concerned, because that is getting serious. But this is just yawn worthy, and only creates the very same shit you go after SJW's for, over selective outrage.
Those "minor street scuffles" are what escalates into shit like that. Once you normalize violence it only gets worse. Also If you are not concerned "minor scuffles" then why were you what abouting back to 2016 over a women getting shoved.

No, they don't. It's the ideology that does. Violence has always been part of protests, from the Boston massacres, where you had a bunch of angry drunks throwing rocks and frozen horseshit at British soldiers in protest, to street brawls and other violence in the largely peaceful civil rights movement. You can't control the actions of everyone in a movement against something. You would be naive to think otherwise. But street protests are not where the escalation starts, it starts from different views, ideology, what have you, and using the other side as a platform to build up your own, using what ever you can against the other side.

As I mentioned, there was violence in the Civil rights movement, even though the head of that movement, Martin Luther King, promoted non-violence. But not everyone followed it. And there were militant groups within it, like the Black panthers. As is now, as back then, conservatives of the time used that violence, and the militant group, as evidence that the entire movement promoted violence, especially against against opponents of the civil rights movement. It was using that violence to undermine that movement, about playing the victim card, and misleading people, as is now.

Same shit is going on now. Antifa may be dumber than bricks, with everyone disliking them, because of their violent tactics that are so.... obvious. But I think they know that if they go too far beyond just school fights that they'll go the way of the Black Panthers did. What isn't so obvious, and what often leads to deniability, is the vitriol rhetoric from the right that has led to the rise of violence against minorities, and terrorist attacks, and mass shootings... Yes, that is what escalates the real violence, the real harassment, of people who have done no wrong, other than being minority, or on the left, which has given rise to Antifa, and other angry people...

The violence against the right is a joke, and the right knows that. And they are smiling about it. It doesn't take a genius to figure what side owns the most guns in the country, and who are more likely to be part of some militant, race hating, group, fed on the vitriol coming from the right. It's what the statistics keep showing.... along with the excuses, and deniability. It's all a fucking game. And people on the right know that, which is why people like you and @Sause are busy doubling down on this type of shit, accusing other of double standards or hypocrisy when they don't see your point on the supposed violence, and harassment against Trump supporter - because they don't see it anywhere near the same level, just the usual lame wars shit that both sides do to each other. You guys are more like prima donnas, thin skinned, worried about your own image, and the first to throw a temper tantrum and drama when someone calls you a silly name, or does something you don't like, while ignoring your own vitriol against others, and the negative stereotypes you support that paint minorities, and the left as being dangerous, which leads to outright violence against them, because it sets people off from your own side...

As for the link I posted, it was for a few reasons: To show the outright hypocrisy of the right, who get upset over a thrown drink and stolen cap, as they continue to support a president who promotes violence, and harassment, against his opponents, which often leads to a lot of death threats against them, and violence against them to. If they have to constantly ignore the most obvious to keep an argument about the left being violent, then they have no real argument, only outright hypocrisy, and trying to play the victim card. The other reason was for shits and giggles.

As I said earlier, I don't really care much about the scuffles in the streets between antifa and hate groups. There are no real innocents involved in that. If they want to beat themselves up silly, and get arrested, good. And being splashed with a drink, and hat stolen, which is as frequent as lightning hitting a person, bores me along with sob stories that SJW uses with single incidents. I only care when kids, and a bunch of innocent , are involved, or it becomes systemic. Being specific often avoids being a huge fucking hypocrite down the road, and being part of the fucking victim card game. As I told you repeatedly, it's all about scale, the pebble and the boulder.

Response to Trump's supporters want respect 2018-07-07 18:57:11

At 7/7/18 06:50 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
No, they don't. It's the ideology that does.
Do you not know what escalate means?

Violence has always been part of protests, from the Boston massacres, where you had a bunch of angry drunks throwing rocks and frozen horseshit at British soldiers in protest, to street brawls and other violence in the largely peaceful civil rights movement.
By bringing these up you've only proved my point to me. The Boston protest resulted in massacres, and the civil rights movement resulted in political assassinations. These "minor scuffles" are a stepping stone to such things.

You missed the entire point to hunker down under your rock. I already gave you a huge reason where most of that escalation happens these days, and where it mostly come from. Selected facts, and ignoring the rest, don't make a good counter point, ever.

At 7/7/18 07:01 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 7/7/18 06:57 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 7/7/18 06:50 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
No, they don't. It's the ideology that does.
Do you not know what escalate means?

Violence has always been part of protests, from the Boston massacres, where you had a bunch of angry drunks throwing rocks and frozen horseshit at British soldiers in protest, to street brawls and other violence in the largely peaceful civil rights movement.
By bringing these up you've only proved my point to me. The Boston protest resulted in massacres, and the civil rights movement resulted in political assassinations. These "minor scuffles" are a stepping stone to such things.
You missed the entire point to hunker down under your rock. I already gave you a huge reason where most of that escalation happens these days, and where it mostly come from. Selected facts, and ignoring the rest, don't make a good counter point, ever.
Your point was the most self contradicting argument I've seen in weeks. Rambling and doubling down don't create a strong argument when you can't even get through your first paragraph without tripping over your own words.

You mean how a side uses the escalation of violence from the other side to benefit themselves, with both sides knowing that, which is all the more reason not to want their side to escalate worse than the other, which will be verbally used against them, is contradictory? Or is it more contradictory to whine about how a trump supporter was splashed by a drink, his hat is taken away, while you ignore the outright harassment and violence that have constantly been directed at minorities, and the left, in much worse ways, for decades, if not centuries? And is it more contradictory to support a president who expresses the same violent tactics against his opponents? But, I expect you to do what you always do, and run away rather than from confront these facts.

At 7/7/18 07:37 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 7/7/18 07:25 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Or is it more contradictory to whine about how a trump supporter was splashed by a drink, his hat is taken away, while you ignore the outright harassment and violence that have constantly been directed at minorities,
You have thread, after thread, after article, after article about that, it makes headlines when it happens. It is also not a get out of jail free card. The faults of others don't erase the faults of another. People on the right are making a stink about this because it is the latest in a long line of incidents, and if they don't it will never even make the local news.

No, it's about the scale of things, with Trump supporters using this rare incident of a trump supporter being subject to harassment, to cover up the chasm in difference to the daily harassment, and violence, towards minorities, and people on the left, from the right, and hoping that if they scream and pout loud enough that people will think that this is inductive of the left, and greater. It's like screaming over a splinter, hoping people will ignore the gaping knife wound on the other person.

and the left, in much worse ways, for decades, if not centuries?
Decades maybe centuries no. The modern dnc, and gop are a far cry from what they were in the 1800's the early 1900's. The DNC is responsible for far more outrageous things than anything the GOP has ever done, they are playing catch up at their worst. Pebbles compared to jim crow, pebbles compared to segregation.

How long has white nationalists been around? How long have Christian persecuted anyone who went against the grain of their society? And no, you can't use the whole Republican, Democrat argument, as an escape tactic. It's all about liberals, and conservatives, left, and right, and the conservative Democrat of old left for the Republican party of now, while liberal Republicans of old left for the Democrat party. Our two party system have virtually changed places in the last 100 years, since the New Deal, and the civil rights movement. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln. It was hijacked, and taken over by southern, and conservative, Democrats.