00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Official" Trump thread.

125,890 Views | 2,331 Replies

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-21 19:40:05

At 8/21/18 06:44 PM, EdyKel wrote: I don't know, man, it might depend on who controls congress for any attempt to impeach Trump.

It could. I could be wrong. However, there has never been a more definitive example of illegal activity being committed by the President. Assuming that the vast majority of elected Republicans in the House and Senate are not willing to risk their own careers/legacy/the viability of the party for the President, I strongly believe that this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-21 21:39:01

At 8/21/18 09:03 PM, FireFoxxy wrote: Not sure how relevant this is to the current conversation. But its been reported by multiple sources that a illegal immigrant has been charged of murder of the missing Iowa student. Tragic situations like these only continue to prove Trump and the rest of the GOP correct about the threats of illegal immigration. Something needs to be done to prevent things like this from happening and it needs to start at strictly enforcing border security.

Not really. It's like starting a 20 year war over the actions of a few Muslims, and always hyping up the fear over them to keep it going, while ignoring the fact that we have more terrorist attacks from far right groups in the county that have killed more people than Muslim terrorist since then. The fact is, illegal immigrants commit less crimes, murders, percentage wise, than the native population. This is little more than a distraction, and an ego booster to certain groups to feel better about their own race and culture with the villainization of other groups. It's just a classic tactic of identity politics through the villainization of other races and cultures to gain power.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-21 22:38:05

Apparently, Micheal Cohen and Paul Manafort (Trump's attorney, and campaign chairman respectively) both just got hit with 8 charges of fraud in court. There goes two more of his staff, How many has he lost at this point?

Feels like i'm seeing a new article every day with either somebody quitting trump's administration or Trump defending something his administration did. Am I alone in that thinking? Also, He testifies that trump directed him to make payments towards women to hush them up. No sources besides New York times and junk for that one though.

For real though, how many staff has trump lost? I feel like we're approaching a record.

-Kickbuttguy

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-21 22:56:39

At 8/21/18 10:38 PM, Kickbuttguy wrote: Apparently, Micheal Cohen and Paul Manafort (Trump's attorney, and campaign chairman respectively) both just got hit with 8 charges of fraud in court. There goes two more of his staff, How many has he lost at this point?

Feels like i'm seeing a new article every day with either somebody quitting trump's administration or Trump defending something his administration did. Am I alone in that thinking? Also, He testifies that trump directed him to make payments towards women to hush them up. No sources besides New York times and junk for that one though.

For real though, how many staff has trump lost? I feel like we're approaching a record.

You are not alone. They even have a wiki page devoted to it. Either they were involved in some sort of corruption or ethical laps (lol), or they were a victim of all the infighting, or stress, of the Trump White House.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-21 23:24:58

You are not alone. They even have a wiki page devoted to it. Either they were involved in some sort of corruption or ethical laps (lol), or they were a victim of all the infighting, or stress, of the Trump White House.

Good lord that wiki page goes on for miles. 165 total, if you count the 46 U.S. Attorney dismissals. Even if you don't, that is 119 people that have gone away from trump's administration, How do people defend this? It's a farce. I can't see any possible way this man keeps this office in two years.

-Kickbuttguy

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-22 03:05:22

At 8/21/18 11:24 PM, Kickbuttguy wrote:

Good lord that wiki page goes on for miles. 165 total, if you count the 46 U.S. Attorney dismissals. Even if you don't, that is 119 people that have gone away from trump's administration, How do people defend this? It's a farce. I can't see any possible way this man keeps this office in two years.

Update: I’m a big dumb idiot who can’t be bothered to scroll up two posts to see someone covering the cohen and manafort in a much better fashion. Many apologies for that.

-Kickbuttguy

How to make corruption, or criminal activity, sound justified and patriotic. Trump's talking points call Manafort a good man, who served his country, and that the the investigation, and trial, is part of a witch hunt that has nothing to do with Russian collusion.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-22 18:06:08

At 8/22/18 05:23 PM, Sause wrote: Murder or tax evasion? 🤔

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/22/msnbc-guest-calls-mollie-tibbetts-just-a-girl-in-iowa-that-fox-news-is-talking-about-666418

Her media footprint is pretty small right now, and before this. But I feel like she won’t get a call back from MSNBC

Well, what do you expect? She was just a girl in thousands who are murdered annually, but who made nationally attention because her father had the means to bring it to national attention, and because of her race, and social standing, her dead body well be carted all over the right leaning media because of a political platform narrative over a rare occurrence. I seem to remember a girl who was killed by a white nationalist, and while there was outraged over it, mostly from the left, we didn't see any action from government - with trump being a white nationalist apologist, and many right leaning sites burying it. So much double standards involved.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-22 22:08:36

At 8/22/18 10:58 AM, EdyKel wrote: How to make corruption, or criminal activity, sound justified and patriotic. Trump's talking points call Manafort a good man, who served his country, and that the the investigation, and trial, is part of a witch hunt that has nothing to do with Russian collusion.

This is literally just Trump attempting to send out a message. You turn on Trump, you get the Cohen treatment. You don't turn on Trump, you get the "You're an ok guy" treatment. If I didn't know any better, i'd say this is an obstruction message with implications of handing out pardons.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-22 22:35:35

At 8/22/18 10:08 PM, Samuraikyo wrote:
At 8/22/18 10:58 AM, EdyKel wrote: How to make corruption, or criminal activity, sound justified and patriotic. Trump's talking points call Manafort a good man, who served his country, and that the the investigation, and trial, is part of a witch hunt that has nothing to do with Russian collusion.
This is literally just Trump attempting to send out a message. You turn on Trump, you get the Cohen treatment. You don't turn on Trump, you get the "You're an ok guy" treatment. If I didn't know any better, i'd say this is an obstruction message with implications of handing out pardons.

It's hard not to look upon this as another example of Trump trying to obstruct justice (which is what he is being investigated for by Mueller, after the firing of Comney) by telling people not to squeal on him, and in return he'll pardon them of all crimes for their loyalty. You just don't do that unless you are really guilty of something.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-22 23:45:10

At 8/21/18 07:40 PM, FinaLee wrote: Assuming that the vast majority of elected Republicans in the House and Senate are not willing to risk their own careers/legacy/the viability of the party for the President, I strongly believe that this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

The silence has brought me back to reality.

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-23 12:52:09

At 8/23/18 12:24 PM, Sause wrote: I love modern politics:
(I dont even know what this image is supposed to mean but it's amazing)

*spoiler

Pretty Sure that's jack Nicholson, in "the Shining". The movie was based on a Stephen King novel about a writer who moves to a huge, isolated, building, with his family, and slowly goes crazy, eventually turning on his family and trying to kill them.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-23 12:57:09

At 8/22/18 06:06 PM, EdyKel wrote:
At 8/22/18 05:23 PM, Sause wrote: Murder or tax evasion? 🤔

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08/22/msnbc-guest-calls-mollie-tibbetts-just-a-girl-in-iowa-that-fox-news-is-talking-about-666418
She was just a girl in thousands who are murdered annually, but who made nationally attention because her father had the means to bring it to national attention, and because of her race

Yeh Edy that girl only got attention because of her dad and because she's another damn cracker. Totally not because it's symbolic of the dangers of white guilt and anti-white indoctrination throughout decades have on white people, no that's just silly. I don't care too much that she died since she sounded like a garbage person but her death is only going to help the right garner more of the support of white women.

The

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-23 14:10:19

At 8/23/18 12:57 PM, Radaketor wrote: Yeh Edy that girl only got attention because of her dad and because she's another damn cracker. Totally not because it's symbolic of the dangers of white guilt and anti-white indoctrination throughout decades have on white people, no that's just silly. I don't care too much that she died since she sounded like a garbage person but her death is only going to help the right garner more of the support of white women.

yeah don't bother with him he's all about the race baiting and identity politics because minorities and under represented people have it just so awful, even when presented with facts that say otherwise he deflects. do what a bunch of us regulars have already done and block him so you don't have to see his bullshit.

At 8/23/18 12:57 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 8/22/18 06:06 PM, EdyKel wrote: She was just a girl in thousands who are murdered annually, but who made nationally attention because her father had the means to bring it to national attention, and because of her race
Yeh Edy that girl only got attention because of her dad and because she's another damn cracker. Totally not because it's symbolic of the dangers of white guilt and anti-white indoctrination throughout decades have on white people, no that's just silly. I don't care too much that she died since she sounded like a garbage person but her death is only going to help the right garner more of the support of white women.

It also got attention because of the rarity - though his legal status seems to be in dispute.

All this is about is identity politics, which centers on one group going after another entire group based on the actions of a few, while ignoring the daily problems coming from within one's own group. It like shoving all the dirt under a rug in your house, while complaining about a couple of specks of dirt in your neighbor house and criticizing him for not doing a better job at cleaning his house, and telling all the other neighbors about it.

At 8/23/18 02:10 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/23/18 12:57 PM, Radaketor wrote: Yeh Edy that girl only got attention because of her dad and because she's another damn cracker. Totally not because it's symbolic of the dangers of white guilt and anti-white indoctrination throughout decades have on white people, no that's just silly. I don't care too much that she died since she sounded like a garbage person but her death is only going to help the right garner more of the support of white women.
yeah don't bother with him he's all about the race baiting and identity politics because minorities and under represented people have it just so awful, even when presented with facts that say otherwise he deflects. do what a bunch of us regulars have already done and block him so you don't have to see his bullshit.

Still going down the rabbit hole, Tony.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-23 23:33:05

I find it alarming that more and more people are supporting fake news in defense of Trump these days, and fake news is supporting Trump. Maybe they have an affinity for each other since both habitually lie and support zany conspiracies. Maybe that is why Trump and Alex Jones are on such good terms. Now there seems to be another fake news site that has tight relations with Trump.

Rumors have been swirling for months about the fake news tabloid, National Enquirer, helping Trump out over his affairs with woman, and other negative stuff, by buying up those stories to keep them out of the public eye. Now, it turns out to be true, according to Trump's Ex lawyer, Michael Cohen, who says that the head of the Enquirer, David Pecker, who's been a Friend of Trump for years, has been actively keeping negative stories about him out of the public eye to help his image leading up to his presidential bid and beyond.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-24 00:06:42

At 8/23/18 11:33 PM, EdyKel wrote: I find it alarming that more and more people are supporting fake news in defense of Trump these days, and fake news is supporting Trump.

Fake President.

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-24 12:57:31

May I just say that Trump choosing Jeff Sessions as AG is the greatest thing ever, the man is a hero in The War he killed FITTY MEN!

The

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-26 17:58:37

You think Trump would look good in a Newgrounds shirt?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-26 18:05:47

At 8/26/18 05:58 PM, Wegra wrote: You think Trump would look good in a Newgrounds shirt?

NG Logo or a classic Tankman, personally I would go Super Meatboy.

This person proves to be a crybaby and whine oppression; even when his party has house, senate and the white house.

Google btw the "left wing company" that's ok with an algorithm unintentionally silencing many lgbt folk on youtube.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-28 12:05:20

At 8/28/18 11:46 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: This person proves to be a crybaby and whine oppression; even when his party has house, senate and the white house.

Don't forget the Supreme Court.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-30 11:44:38

At 8/28/18 09:52 PM, Sause wrote: So! What we angry about this week?

Currently Trump is angry at Google, Mueller probably, CNN Carl Bernstein and Jeff Zucker, and at the possibility that Dems might win the midterms (and violence will erupt), and probably Mueller again. This is probably just a short list of people he is currenty angry at this week. Such an angry white man.

In other news, Trump brags about doing such a fantastic job in Puerto Rico' after Maria, even though thousand died, he didn't address the tragedy for several days because he was busy campaigning in Alabama, didn't send help for another week, didn't give out disaster relief funds like he did with other states, he got into a rage fight with a mayor there who was exasperated by his lack of concern and help towards the US territory who pays exorbitant fees and US taxes. And the most memorable thing people remember about his visit weeks after is him tossing paper towels at people. He diffidently didn't do a fantastic job, but a sub-par one. But, I'm sure people within his base will believe him, as they usually seem to do.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-30 17:15:00

At 8/30/18 11:44 AM, EdyKel wrote: Currently Trump is angry... at the possibility that Dems might win the midterms (and violence will erupt)

I would actually suspect violence if republicans win the midterms. Dems are pushing far left, and the left doesn't exactly have the best track record at this point.

Remember "punch a Nazi?" Yeah, not an isolated incident.

If you're wondering who the "Nazis" are, it's anyone who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, lol, and if the former gets off paying people to disrupt her opponent's rallies scot free, you can bet your ass her base is bound and determined to nail Trump for campaign finance laws he never intended to break dropping hush money on that high-price hooker. (Let's be honest, though incredibly beautiful, that's what she is.)

You can bust his balls for lying about it, but so did Bill Clinton -- in office. You can even whine that he should have known better about campaign finance laws, but you can't say he intended to flout them; his legal team is expected to know better. You can't even say this is an isolated incident in light of his campaign because this has all happened before.

Here's how it goes down: rich man has a wife, rich man wants to sleep with beautiful women, rich man pays for sex with beautiful women, beautiful women then pose a threat to his marriage if they start gossiping, so rich man pays them to keep quiet. It goes without saying that if these women weren't looking for their fifteen minutes of fame at someone else's expense, for one, they'd never have prostituted themselves, and for two, they'd have refused the hush money and marched right on to the Me Too side of the fence, which also has lots of unsavory characters doing exactly the same thing -- receiving goods for sexual favors, then complaining about it on live TV/social media.

If all of the above is why Dems are looking so favorably to the midterms, smack my ass and call me Sally, America might just be a shithole.

Such an angry white man.

Das racist.

No seriously, replace white with black and see how fast you get cited for hate speech -- but who am I kidding, we all know you and racism are cool with each other so long as it's fashionably anti-white, lol.

In other news, Trump brags about doing such a fantastic job in Puerto Rico' after Maria, even though thousand died, he didn't address the tragedy for several days because he was busy campaigning in Alabama, didn't send help for another week, didn't give out disaster relief funds like he did with other states, he got into a rage fight with a mayor there who was exasperated by his lack of concern and help towards the US territory who pays exorbitant fees and US taxes. And the most memorable thing people remember about his visit weeks after is him tossing paper towels at people. He diffidently didn't do a fantastic job, but a sub-par one.

I was surprised to see the Guardian reporting relatively objectively on the situation.

Rossello and other officials praised the federal government for planning its response before the storm hit, a contrast with what Puerto Rico has long seen as the neglect of 3.4 million Americans in a territory without a vote in Congress or the electoral college.

Definitely not as alarmist as you're making out, a fair response -- and this is from a left leaning source.

But, I'm sure people within his base will believe him, as they usually seem to do.

Why do you seem convinced every republican takes Trump at his word? He's a reality TV star LOL. He is going to exaggerate literally everything.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

At 8/30/18 05:15 PM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 8/30/18 11:44 AM, EdyKel wrote: Currently Trump is angry... at the possibility that Dems might win the midterms (and violence will erupt)
I would actually suspect violence if republicans win the midterms. Dems are pushing far left, and the left doesn't exactly have the best track record at this point.

Remember "punch a Nazi?" Yeah, not an isolated incident.

If you're wondering who the "Nazis" are, it's anyone who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, lol, and if the former gets off paying people to disrupt her opponent's rallies scot free, you can bet your ass her base is bound and determined to nail Trump for campaign finance laws he never intended to break dropping hush money on that high-price hooker. (Let's be honest, though incredibly beautiful, that's what she is.)

You can bust his balls for lying about it, but so did Bill Clinton -- in office. You can even whine that he should have known better about campaign finance laws, but you can't say he intended to flout them; his legal team is expected to know better. You can't even say this is an isolated incident in light of his campaign because this has all happened before.

Here's how it goes down: rich man has a wife, rich man wants to sleep with beautiful women, rich man pays for sex with beautiful women, beautiful women then pose a threat to his marriage if they start gossiping, so rich man pays them to keep quiet. It goes without saying that if these women weren't looking for their fifteen minutes of fame at someone else's expense, for one, they'd never have prostituted themselves, and for two, they'd have refused the hush money and marched right on to the Me Too side of the fence, which also has lots of unsavory characters doing exactly the same thing -- receiving goods for sexual favors, then complaining about it on live TV/social media.

If all of the above is why Dems are looking so favorably to the midterms, smack my ass and call me Sally, America might just be a shithole.

Not according to the data, and who are heavily armed, and are more likely to be a part of militias. But, you could always open up Alex Jones ass, like he does, to grab his BS and pass it around ass truth.

Hell, I remember when Trump kept prodding his base to punch people of the opposition out.

And sounds like you have sympathy for Nazis. I have none for antifa when the right promotes violence against them.

Such an angry white man.
Das racist.

No seriously, replace white with black and see how fast you get cited for hate speech -- but who am I kidding, we all know you and racism are cool with each other so long as it's fashionably anti-white, lol.

Here's a tissue. I think angry white men are appropriate, considering how oversensitive they are these days over perceived racial slights - not actual violence and racism. But, if you scream loud enough, you can drown out the statistics, I suppose.

In other news, Trump brags about doing such a fantastic job in Puerto Rico' after Maria, even though thousand died, he didn't address the tragedy for several days because he was busy campaigning in Alabama, didn't send help for another week, didn't give out disaster relief funds like he did with other states, he got into a rage fight with a mayor there who was exasperated by his lack of concern and help towards the US territory who pays exorbitant fees and US taxes. And the most memorable thing people remember about his visit weeks after is him tossing paper towels at people. He diffidently didn't do a fantastic job, but a sub-par one.
I was surprised to see the Guardian reporting relatively objectively on the situation.
Rossello and other officials praised the federal government for planning its response before the storm hit, a contrast with what Puerto Rico has long seen as the neglect of 3.4 million Americans in a territory without a vote in Congress or the electoral college.

Well, that does say something from a guy like you who constantly links to far right sites, over an article that pointed out a 4 day late response over a disaster in a US territory, with people happy to get something from the Trump administration. That's pretty sad. Since you are praising the Guardian, here's another one:

"Donald Trump was lambasted for the government’s slow response to the disaster. The president later visited the island and appeared to complain about the cost of relief, while also making a display out of throwing rolls of paper towel to a group gathered to hear his address."

Which one to go with? I already know. It also doesn't change the fact that Trump's responses were vastly different depending on what area was affected by a Hurricane.

So, no, he didn't do a fantastic job.

Definitely not as alarmist as you're making out, a fair response -- and this is from a left leaning source.

Just like you and Trump sounding the alarm on left-wing violence before the midterms. gotcha.

But, I'm sure people within his base will believe him, as they usually seem to do.
Why do you seem convinced every republican takes Trump at his word? He's a reality TV star LOL. He is going to exaggerate literally everything.

I love your reading comprehension. It make me feel you are incredibly stupid. No where did I say "every republican". so how did you get to there from this "people within his base"?

As to the speck of sand in your comment that is worth replying to... It's because I haven't seen a politicians that outright lies as much as Trump does, from either left or right, over he last 30 years of voting. I expect some lies from politicians, but not on a daily/weekly basis. What does that say about the people who are loyal supporters of his, while they freak about the dishonesty of the other party.

At 8/30/18 06:32 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not according to the data, and who are heavily armed, and are more likely to be a part of militias.

And now you're complaining about militias, designed to protect people, when Antifa has literally been marching through the streets with knives and head knockers. Seems like you only have a problem with armed citizens when it doesn't suit your agenda.

Hell, I remember when Trump kept prodding his base to punch people of the opposition out.

Considering your like think Alex Jones' cowboy charade was actual death threats, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

In what world does "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," sound like anything but a joke? Lol, pansy.

We've already discussed how Holy Mother Hillary, full of grace, was funneling campaign money to folks to actually disrupt Trump rallies -- with violence -- but you avoid that topic like the plague.

And sounds like you have sympathy for Nazis.

And sounds like a pitiful attempt at character assassination, considering I'm not the one here constantly making everything under the sun about race LOL.

I have none for antifa when the right promotes violence against them.

Such virtue signal. Much wow.

Here's a tissue.

Thanks, Dad. You know where to stuff it.

I think angry white men are appropriate, considering how oversensitive they are these days over perceived racial slights - not actual violence and racism. But, if you scream loud enough, you can drown out the statistics, I suppose.

Don't forget about Uncle Toms while you're at it. And what was that they were saying the other week? "Omarosa got her black card back?" Lol. But please, keep trying to tell us your intersectional justice crap isn't racist, classist hogwash.

Well, that does say something from a guy like you who constantly links to far right sites

As opposed to what, fake news? Lmao.

Also, I'm a girl. #stopmisgenderingme omg #she #her #hers xD

over an article that pointed out a 4 day late response over a disaster in a US territory, with people happy to get something from the Trump administration. That's pretty sad.

And people are happy because other administrations wouldn't do shit, if you didn't catch what the Guardian let slip. ;)

Since you are praising the Guardian, here's another one:
"Donald Trump was lambasted for the government’s slow response to the disaster. The president later visited the island and appeared to complain about the cost of relief, while also making a display out of throwing rolls of paper towel to a group gathered to hear his address."

In case you missed it, Guardian is left leaning af. He could be throwing money at them and they would find a way to complain about it. What president do you know willing to get his hands dirty on the ground? Not Bush, not Obama, certainly not Clinton or any other president we've had in recent years. Hell, all Bush could do is go up and hug some black people after Katrina, if you recall the "George Bush doesn't care about black people" disaster era hahaha.

Which one to go with? I already know. It also doesn't change the fact that Trump's responses were vastly different depending on what area was affected by a Hurricane.

Never said he did, if you were actually paying attention. This alarmism and hurried quote mining to "prove" your already deeply held convictions is exactly why no one pays attention to the left anymore. It's also how Hitler managed to do all his ranting and raving about dem Joos. Keep that in mind before you go ranting about conservatives.

Just like you and Trump sounding the alarm on left-wing violence before the midterms. gotcha.

When people are bludgeoning Trump supporters in the streets, hurling racial slurs, inciting violence -- because they think they're Nazi sympathizers just by virtue of a simple MAGA hat (gee, who just tried to call me a Nazi a minute ago), it goes without saying that you're the one jumping at shadows here.

I love your reading comprehension. It make me feel you are incredibly stupid. No where did I say "every republican". so how did you get to there from this "people within his base"?

His base is republican. I'm going to leave the top quote here just so everyone can see what a waste of space this response is.

As to the speck of sand in your comment that is worth replying to...

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. ;)

It's because I haven't seen a politicians that outright lies as much as Trump does, from either left or right, over he last 30 years of voting. I expect some lies from politicians, but not on a daily/weekly basis. What does that say about the people who are loyal supporters of his, while they freak about the dishonesty of the other party.

His policies are good. He's a reality TV star and a business man. He's absolutely going to try and sell you with all kinds of lip service. Last I checked, you weren't complaining about all of Obama's broken promises, though, or Hil-liar-y's actually illegal email server LOL.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

At 8/30/18 07:09 PM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 8/30/18 06:32 PM, EdyKel wrote: Not according to the data, and who are heavily armed, and are more likely to be a part of militias.
And now you're complaining about militias, designed to protect people, when Antifa has literally been marching through the streets with knives and head knockers. Seems like you only have a problem with armed citizens when it doesn't suit your agenda.

In recent years, it seams they have a huge white nationalist problem, which is why they often march alongside those groups. So, while antifa may be carrying a few knives, and throw a few rocks, they are woefully under powered in comparison. And while antifa may get into street scuffles with alt right groups (who seem equally happy to fight them), they have not killed anyone yet, or done anything that would be considered a terrorist act (much to you dismay), other than be violent protests, while far right groups have done worse.

Considering your like think Alex Jones' cowboy charade was actual death threats, I'm going to take this with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I know how perverse, and biased, your perspective is on things, so that's okay.

In what world does "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," sound like anything but a joke? Lol, pansy.

We've already discussed how Holy Mother Hillary, full of grace, was funneling campaign money to folks to actually disrupt Trump rallies -- with violence -- but you avoid that topic like the plague.

I always love conspiracy theories. Tell me again how the Clinton killed Sith Rich for leaking DNC emails.

And sounds like a pitiful attempt at character assassination, considering I'm not the one here constantly making everything under the sun about race LOL.

Your whole posts are devoted to character assassination - You entertain me with your hypocrisy. How hard is it to say "I hate Nazis to, and I don't agree with what racist and white nationalist are doing in the right". Not that hard

I have none for antifa when the right promotes violence against them.

Keeps me from being a hypocrite.

I think angry white men are appropriate, considering how oversensitive they are these days over perceived racial slights - not actual violence and racism. But, if you scream loud enough, you can drown out the statistics, I suppose.
Don't forget about Uncle Toms while you're at it. And what was that they were saying the other week? "Omarosa got her black card back?" Lol. But please, keep trying to tell us your intersectional justice crap isn't racist, classist hogwash.

Both sides do it, but one side is affected the most by it, which the numbers show. So, all I'm hearing is a bunch of insecure people whining about how unfair life is, and the mean things people said about them, while not being able to really support their grievances outside of using biased, and white nationalist, sources - which doesn't garner much sympathy,or help their argument any.

Well, that does say something from a guy like you who constantly links to far right sites
As opposed to what, fake news? Lmao.

You are a faithful Trump supporter, so accepting fake news, and lies, seem to go with that. When you have actual facts, and statistics, or other verifiable things, instead of opinions and conspiracies, maybe you'll have some worth listening to. As is, I'm just working on counter your troll shit.

Also, I'm a girl. #stopmisgenderingme omg #she #her #hers xD

Oh, I seem to recall you saying something like that in a previous discussion, but I took that with a grain of salt, along with your claim that you understood Arabic. All you need to take away from this is that I am treating you equally, whatever sex you are.

over an article that pointed out a 4 day late response over a disaster in a US territory, with people happy to get something from the Trump administration. That's pretty sad.
And people are happy because other administrations wouldn't do shit, if you didn't catch what the Guardian let slip. ;)

I love how you ignore Trump's slow response with a claim, without evidence, that other administration's would be worse - I'm sure this a logic fallacy of some kind. I think other admins would do something to help that country out, if the same situation happened under their term. I know Obama helped Haiti out after the Earthquake struck there, and given Obama's character, it a safe bet he would very much help Puerto Rico out - and I believe he would try to help them in advance.

So, you are agreeing, in an around about way, as long as it doesn't make Trump look bad, even though he is the one who said he did a fantastic job on it. See, if you were honest, and just said that, you wouldn't be helping with your trolling.

Never said he did, if you were actually paying attention. This alarmism and hurried quote mining to "prove" your already deeply held convictions is exactly why no one pays attention to the left anymore. It's also how Hitler managed to do all his ranting and raving about dem Joos. Keep that in mind before you go ranting about conservatives.

Saw a perfect article about people like you. It's why a lot of people don't take you serious, because you accept the outright lies, and false claims, from Trump, and people defending him, and creating double standards for yourself in defense of all the things he does. You are the very thing you hate. Congrats.

His base is republican. I'm going to leave the top quote here just so everyone can see what a waste of space this response is.

And you are a libertarian, like a lot of the posters around here, who support him. It's why I said people within his base, it's unspecific, does not indicate none or all, or that they are strictly Republican.

It's because I haven't seen a politicians that outright lies as much as Trump does, from either left or right, over he last 30 years of voting. I expect some lies from politicians, but not on a daily/weekly basis. What does that say about the people who are loyal supporters of his, while they freak about the dishonesty of the other party.
His policies are good. He's a reality TV star and a business man. He's absolutely going to try and sell you with all kinds of lip service. Last I checked, you weren't complaining about all of Obama's broken promises, though, or Hil-liar-y's actually illegal email server LOL.

Then focouse on the policies you think are working, and go from there. Don't defend the lies, or the corruption, or the incompetence, because when you do that you just make your whole argument one huge double standard, and pointless, when you argue about how bad the other side is. It's really not that complicated.

At 8/30/18 11:12 PM, EdyKel wrote: seams they have a huge white nationalist problem... while antifa may be carrying a few knives... throw a few rocks, they are woefully under powered in comparison. And while antifa may get into street scuffles with alt right groups (who seem equally happy to fight them), they have not killed anyone yet, or done anything that would be considered a terrorist act (much to you dismay)

Considering they, like you, are constantly accusing those who disagree with them of being actual Nazis, suppose it makes sense. This day in history, BBC reported, "neo-communist antifa... attacked peaceful protesters at a 'No to Marxism in America' rally, wielding sticks and pepper spray... beating people with homemade shields that read... 'No Hate.'"

[O]ne ... protester "was attacked by five ... antifa members, each windmilling kicks and punches into a man desperately trying to protect himself." ... Berkeley College Republicans were then stalked by antifa goons who followed them to a gas station and demanded they “get the **** out” of their car, warning, “We are real hungry for supremacists and there is more of us.”

The organizer of the anti-Marxism protest is not a white supremacist. [Cummings] is a ... “transsexual female who embraces diversity” and had announced on Facebook that “any racist groups like the KKK [and] Neo Nazis . . . are not welcome.”

Why are you lefties still defending these guys again?

how perverse, and biased, your perspective is

That you're wasting time on insults tells me you're either A) at a loss for counter argument, or B) blowing smoke up our asses.

I always love conspiracy theories. Tell me again how the Clinton killed Sith Rich for leaking DNC emails.

You know, I wasn't gonna go here, but since you're convinced I believe this crap, I really wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton Foundation was responsible for the trail of bodies surrounding HRC. Seth Rich's death alone was rather timely. No smoking gun, but it smells fishy.

And sounds like a pitiful attempt at character assassination....
Your whole posts are devoted to character assassination - You entertain me with your hypocrisy. How hard is it to say "I hate Nazis to, and I don't agree with what racist and white nationalist are doing in the right". Not that hard

Yeah, it's real easy for you to play like the paragon of virtue, smartest man in the pissing match, when in lieu of actually addressing arguments, your first move is to call the kettle black.

Crap or ditch the pot, man. We've been over this. You can claim moral superiority all day, but the moment you start dissing "deplorables" for the same crap you actively excuse yourself for doing, I hate to burst your bubble, but the rest of us see you for what you are, a bag of hot wind. Don't even get me started on all the half-baked straw men and the libel. I'm a Neo-Nazi because I don't agree with you? Aight, Mr. Whoopie Cushion.

Keeps me from being a hypocrite.

Exactly what I was talking about. Virtue signaling is by definition hypocritical. I have no idea how you don't see your character assassinations of other posters here are rendered completely ineffective when you spend most of your time actively trying to make an ass of yourself. Saying you're morally upright is one thing. Being morally upright is a different ballgame. As it stands right now, you and Mr. President have been striking out.

Both sides do it

Weren't you bitching about Trump's "both sides" comment before? Insert eye-roll here.

Oh well, at least you finally admitted Antifa did something wrong lol.

So, all I'm hearing is a bunch of insecure people whining about how unfair life is

Actually, we're legitimately concerned about the violence leftist groups like Antifa are promoting, and several less than peaceful protests were paid for by the left. Re: Ferguson and the Chicago incident. I don't hear you squealing about people you disagree with assaulted in the streets

white nationalist, sources

Citation? You can keep saying white nationalist when no one in this thread is a white nationalist like you hope it sticks, lol.

You are a faithful Trump supporter, so accepting fake news, and lies, seem to go with that.

Lol.

When you have actual facts, and statistics, or other verifiable things

I do. It just so happens that you like your "facts" to conform to your opinions and not the other way round, hahaha.

As is, I'm just working on counter your troll shit.

Try harder.

Also, I'm a girl.
Oh, I seem to recall you saying something like that

I think you just like calling me son. #Patriarchy

I love how you ignore Trump's slow response with a claim, without evidence, that other administration's would be worse

That's not my claim. It's what the source says, point blank. First time the Federal Government responded to a crisis preemptively. That you're a wannabe doormat for the crony capitalist Obama administration doesn't escape me, but you've really got to stop putting words into people's mouths, lol.

So, you are agreeing, in an around about way, as long as it doesn't make Trump look bad

Actually, I don't care if it does make him look bad. Your perspective, as well as the majority at the Guardian's, doesn't line up with what the Puerto Rican people are experiencing.

You know, I encounter so many people like you in my day to day life -- the white-privilege, white-guilt variety. You treat POC like little eggshells, completely missing how your narratives in general not only do not conform with reality but are actually offensive to POC, especially those on the right.

even though he is the one who said he did a fantastic job on it. See, if you were honest, and just said that...

Or, you know, you could just admit you're making mountains out of mole hills, lol. No one else here seems to have a problem with that except you.

Saw a perfect article about people like you. It's why a lot of people don't take you serious, because you accept the outright lies... from [POTUS/base] and creating double standards for yourself in defense of all the things he does. You are the very thing you hate. Congrats.

You waste an awful lot of breath about me, when you know me only about as well as you know yourself. You haven't realized your own hypocrisy, so I'd wager "not at all." Do keep quote mining only to reinforce the ideas you already have about the world -- whatever keeps your hot air balloon aloft -- but seriously, how many times have I said hate is a strong word by now? Lol.

His base is republican.
It's why I said people within his base, it's unspecific, does not indicate none or all, or that they are strictly Republican.

Still a waste of time to blither over the word, "every," when the base you are referring to is collectively known as republican.

Then focouse on the policies you think are working, and go from there.

We'd love to, but then you go blathering on about paper towels in Puerto Rico for half an hour.

Don't defend the lies, or the corruption, or the incompetence, because when you do that you just make your whole argument one huge double standard... when you argue about how bad the other side is.

Lately I've seen you defend censorship, Antifa, race-based politics, mock-demand sources when you've been thoroughly trounced, then completely ignore them. You call yourself objective and morally correct, turn around and accuse people of bias and moral depravity for defending things they don't defend. You ain't a saint Peter or Paul, so stop preaching!

BBS Signature

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-31 12:59:05

At 8/31/18 02:30 AM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 8/30/18 11:12 PM, EdyKel wrote: seams they have a huge white nationalist problem... while antifa may be carrying a few knives... throw a few rocks, they are woefully under powered in comparison. And while antifa may get into street scuffles with alt right groups (who seem equally happy to fight them), they have not killed anyone yet, or done anything that would be considered a terrorist act (much to you dismay)
Considering they, like you, are constantly accusing those who disagree with them of being actual Nazis, suppose it makes sense. This day in history, BBC reported, "neo-communist antifa... attacked peaceful protesters at a 'No to Marxism in America' rally, wielding sticks and pepper spray... beating people with homemade shields that read... 'No Hate.'"

This is all deflection, excuses, and projection. The fact is, the right has a huge problem with Neo Nazis, white nationalist, and racists, and while they may be embarrassed by them, they often just cover it up, or out right ignore it, while propping up Antifa as the greater threat, even though they don't have anything to support that assertion other than violent street scuffles and thrown rocks - it's the same thing they did during the civil rights movement with the black panthers. Again, you can't rebut far right terrorism as a greater threat, which is why you are doubling down on Antifa, and in effect, you, and the right, are defending the terrible shit that far right groups are doing. And that is what the left sees, who often denounce Antifa, but see the right trying to white wash actual racism and violence from their side with the use of Antifa, which is all the more reason most of the left denounce them.

You know, I wasn't gonna go here, but since you're convinced I believe this crap, I really wouldn't be surprised if the Clinton Foundation was responsible for the trail of bodies surrounding HRC. Seth Rich's death alone was rather timely. No smoking gun, but it smells fishy.

All this tells me is that is that you will believe anything without actual proof, and then treat it as real.

Yeah, it's real easy for you to play like the paragon of virtue, smartest man in the pissing match, when in lieu of actually addressing arguments, your first move is to call the kettle black.

I'm just blunt, and simply pointing out your constant stream of hypocrisy in your arguments as you go on an on about the left, democrats, and Clinton, and how corupt, and violent they are, while ignoring the same shit on your side, that is just as bad, if not greater in certain people or groups. I have never condoned the violence from Antifa ,or any other hate group, or corruption from any side, but you argue as if I do accept those things, when all I am doing is simply putting them in proper perspective - and I have the statistics and facts to back that up with, while you rely on inferences, and conspiracies, an unsubstantiated unfairness, to back up your argument with.

So, all I'm hearing is a bunch of insecure people whining about how unfair life is
Actually, we're legitimately concerned about the violence leftist groups like Antifa are promoting, and several less than peaceful protests were paid for by the left. Re: Ferguson and the Chicago incident. I don't hear you squealing about people you disagree with assaulted in the streets

Again, you have nothing to back that up with, other than an overinflated evaluation of antifa. When they start trying to bomb buildings, or kill people, like far right groups are already doing, instead of playing like thugs in the streets (mostly against white nationalist groups), you will have a stronger point. But, right now, they are just a convenient distraction from the actual violence and racism coming from the far right that you keep ignoring,because it weakens your point

white nationalist, sources
Citation? You can keep saying white nationalist when no one in this thread is a white nationalist like you hope it sticks, lol.

I'm still waiting for a decent source that backs up your claims about minorities, and the persecution of whites on jobs, that don't come from the Fox news spin factory. And we know Trump gets in trouble for posting white nationalist shit.

I love how you ignore Trump's slow response with a claim, without evidence, that other administration's would be worse
That's not my claim. It's what the source says, point blank. First time the Federal Government responded to a crisis preemptively. That you're a wannabe doormat for the crony capitalist Obama administration doesn't escape me, but you've really got to stop putting words into people's mouths, lol.

I love mysterious sources that people pull out of their asses to claim it backs them up on something.

Actually, I don't care if it does make him look bad. Your perspective, as well as the majority at the Guardian's, doesn't line up with what the people are experiencing.

You mean that the Puerto Rican people are happy that 3,000 of their own died, due to lack timely and constant aid? It's being compared to Katrina, and the bumbling nature of the Bush admin over it. The only thing you are going by is what some official said in the guardian article, which is easily countered, but you have nothing that says the people feel that Trump did an excellent job, which falls in line with what the media has pointed out

even though he is the one who said he did a fantastic job on it. See, if you were honest, and just said that...
Or, you know, you could just admit you're making mountains out of mole hills, lol. No one else here seems to have a problem with that except you.

Or you could admit you're being overly defensive over Trump, and your race.

You waste an awful lot of breath about me, when you know me only about as well as you know yourself. You haven't realized your own hypocrisy, so I'd wager "not at all." Do keep quote mining only to reinforce the ideas you already have about the world -- whatever keeps your hot air balloon aloft -- but seriously, how many times have I said hate is a strong word by now? Lol.

Your denial and hypocrisy amuses me. When you stop playing the victim game, and claiming to know me better than myself, please let me know.

It's why I said people within his base, it's unspecific, does not indicate none or all, or that they are strictly Republican.
Still a waste of time to blither over the word, "every," when the base you are referring to is collectively known as republican.

More spin to cover your ass over a mistake you made.

Don't defend the lies, or the corruption, or the incompetence, because when you do that you just make your whole argument one huge double standard... when you argue about how bad the other side is.
Lately I've seen you defend censorship, Antifa, race-based politics, mock-demand sources when you've been thoroughly trounced, then completely ignore them. You call yourself objective and morally correct, turn around and accuse people

I said I am much more objective than you are, which is why you got everything I said wrong. I'm emotional over race, violence from far spectrum groups, or censorship over promoting hate and violence, as you are. I'm just comparing them to to the other side to see which is greater, and I'm just seeing people like you playing the victim card over small, inconsequential, things, and making them bigger, and more important, than they really are, and getting pissed at other people for not agreeing with things you can't back up with actual statics, and verifiable patterns, just odd examples, and inferences.

Response to The "Official" Trump thread. 2018-08-31 19:51:09

I can't wait for his next term

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"