00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Audioportal Podcast 006

1,434 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Episode 6 ready to rumble!!

Submissions rules:
NEW SUBMISSION RULE
- You must review one the songs that has been played on this podcast episode. Then you must copy and paste that review in the review section of this podcast. So i can see you actually reviewed the song. Also mention wich song please.
- Post a maximum of two songs.
- Songs must be a minimum of 3min, maximum is up to you.
- I cannot guarantee that i will use your song. Could be that it does not fit the podcast or that the quality is not that great.
- No vulgar language and such. (I don't think i need to go into the specifics just use your common sense.)
- Songs must be ofcourse your own creation.

Special links!!
Equipment/software:
http://www.matthewpablo.com/software-hardware

Deadlyfishes website:
http://www.matthewpablo.com/

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/ngaudioportalpodcast
BANDCAMP
https://newgroundsaudioportalpodcast.bandcamp.com/
ITUNES
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/newgrounds-audio-portal-podcast/id969862064
--------------------------------
PLAYLIST

Sun Dog
By @Maezo

FridayAfternoon
By @LRD a.k.a JBroadway

- Champion -
By @Greeksta-69

Spare Time
By @Aeronmusic

At6 - Fetti
By @Blizzaine

Vintage Raw
By @Stapless

Is this the way?
By @Chozz a.k.a Tahlin

(Unreleased Demo)

Aquatic Ambiance [Acoustic]
By @NyxTheShield

Wintumn
By @TheDukeofJuke

The Fall of Halberd
By @camoshark

Dream Raid (Studio)
By @deadlyfishes

Chant de l'Eveil
By @Troisnyx

--------- Honorble Mention ---------

Castle Crashers Menu Loop
By @cornandbeans

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 17:44:16

Ooof, you've made some good work on this. And thanks for notifying me about the track usage like you always do with the rest of us.

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 17:46:47

At 3/3/15 05:44 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Ooof, you've made some good work on this. And thanks for notifying me about the track usage like you always do with the rest of us.

Thanks! I am trying to better myself every episode. Bringing this podcast to a higher level.

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 18:07:37

I would love to listen but every time I move away from the NG audio player flash makes Firefox crash. This has always been the case but I can't just do nothing for a full hour whereas for normal songs, waiting a minute or two isn't an issue. :(

I love that you're doing this though, keep it up!!!

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 18:11:18

Great job again man. I noticed that streaming was cutting out in iTunes so I fixed that. The only downside is that anyone who has subscribed to it in iTunes will see all episodes as unplayed again. Not a huge deal at this point but something to know.

At 3/3/15 06:07 PM, MetalRenard wrote: I would love to listen but every time I move away from the NG audio player flash makes Firefox crash.

You can subscribe to it in iTunes where it'll work MUCH better. If you don't want to do that, you can subscribe to it in any podcast app on your phone or computer.

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 18:15:05

At 3/3/15 06:11 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: Great job again man. I noticed that streaming was cutting out in iTunes so I fixed that. The only downside is that anyone who has subscribed to it in iTunes will see all episodes as unplayed again. Not a huge deal at this point but something to know.

Thanks man! Glad to hear! About the itunes yeah i don't think its an issue right now, hopefully in the future there will be some more viewership.

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 19:10:41

At 3/3/15 06:15 PM, YouriX wrote: Thanks man! Glad to hear! About the itunes yeah i don't think its an issue right now, hopefully in the future there will be some more viewership.

Cool, yeah I also posted the latest episode to our FB page too so maybe you can get a few more subscribers that way.

Couple things I'd recommend:

- Put a link to the forum post you do for each podcast back in the Author Comments section each week. Something like "Check out the track listing and discuss this week's podcast here! [Forum link.]" Esp. if you stop putting the track listing in the Author Comments section.

- Make sure you complete the short description because that is what gets pulled into all the social links. This week's was cut off so it looked funny. I tried fixing it before I submitted it to FB, but it must be cached.

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-03 19:14:57

Keep sending the tracks and my NG cd collection will be massive.

;)

At 3/3/15 08:17 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Those tracks kick ass. @Maezo excellent job on Sun Dog, mate.

Thanks dem0!

And a huge thank you to @YouriX and @Chozz for the feature! <3

My review:
@AeronMusic
"Sick track! Sounds like something I'd produce! Such a fun, bright song. This is the kind of song that just forces you to dance embarrassingly.

That last drop tho... <3

Keep it up!"

Click for the free download of Riptide and more!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-04 10:40:57

Sweet sweet sweet! Started working on a newintro btw :)

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-04 12:10:07

At 3/4/15 04:38 AM, Maezo wrote:
At 3/3/15 08:17 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Those tracks kick ass. @Maezo excellent job on Sun Dog, mate.
And a huge thank you to @YouriX and @Chozz for the feature! <3

No problem man! Just so you know you have to post the copy and paste the review here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/611234

Not here on this thread hahah xD

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-04 12:11:43

At 3/3/15 07:10 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: More suggestions

Thanks! I will keep that in mind.

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-04 12:37:47

... Derp.

Click for the free download of Riptide and more!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Audioportal Podcast 006 2015-03-05 04:16:08

At 3/4/15 12:37 PM, Maezo wrote: ... Derp.

Hahah xD