00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

426,824 Views | 4,077 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-25 06:13:26

At 7/24/21 03:22 PM, PajongSzpjeg wrote: I just want to be a part of this community

that's nice me too

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-25 19:21:32

Hello, I'm Slime. I'm thinking of posting what I'm drawing here. I've already done that but I'm thinking of doing a lot of artwork in the future. I do not know if I opened an account but I think I played here at school years ago. I hope to make friends :P

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-26 00:27:35

Ahoy, I'm G flux! I really don't know what I'm doing here, maybe posting music or art or maaaybe games if I ever get around to doing it. I'm hoping I can be involved in the commuity in some way, but I don't really know how stuff works around here, so that'll take some doing.

hello hello i'm fr16_4. or just franshiyo (fran for short).

i'm an illustrator who mostly focuses on original characters and fanart, i only moved here to newgrounds due to me being too intimidated by twitter and getting bored of instagram. (not to mention they harbor one of the worst things there, and i just found out that newgrounds is a haven for artists).

did i get here because of fnf?

not really.. it moreso solidified my judgement on joining newgrounds due to its revival. i remember only using this site back in 2016 to download music, i didn't know how to contribute but now i do, by posting dumb drawings of course.

ps: yes we can be friends.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-26 13:11:29

i'm the scary bisexual your mom warned you about.

this site is like anarchy lol i'll probably stick around for a bit

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-27 11:44:39

Man, I'm a silly goose and forgot to introduce myself! (At least I'm not the only one), but hi I'm Susususus :)

Trying out art and maybe animation

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-29 04:43:56

Hey guys Yume here,

Figured I pop in and have a peek at this community. I'm a big pokémon fan and aside from that I also spend a lot of time in FFXIV online at the moment. And when I'm not busy gaming you can usually find me making art or comics.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-29 13:49:12

Howdy, I'm mususui. I'm an artist and music producer. I've lurked on Newgrounds on and off for more than a decade (still remember horrifying my friends in middle school by showing them Pico's School lol). This past year I started posting the stuff I make online, remembered NG existed, and decided to make an account. Hoping to make some friends, look+listen to good artists, and try not to get addicted to the games on here haha :>

Hello! Name's M-kirbs (Mileena) and I love Newgrounds and Kirby. I'm new and glad to here!

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-31 00:43:37

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

daym its been nearly months since i joined

hey im taliburn and my retarded ass decided its time to gtfo from instagram and twitter

i can also roast u in indonesian

I ATE EXPIRED BREAD AND PASSED OFF TEMPORARILY

MY LINKTREE YOU RETARDS

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-02 15:57:58

Hello there!

Yesterday I created my account so I thought I should introduce myself a little bit to the world wide web. I am an amateur 3D-artists who creates cgi. That is my passion. For a long time I did this just on DeviantArt. Since this platform began an unabated purge against deviant art (such as bdsm and other nsfw art), I have decided to spread my artwork a little bit more around other platforms. I found Newgrounds coincidently but I guess, this could be another good place to submit my graphic novels.

Since my late childhood (Bond Girls:-) I discovered that a scenic female demise in fiction (films, comics) is something which turns me on. Some years ago I learned to use DAZ Studio for creating graphic novels in 3-dimensional-art (cgi). That is for me the way to express my kink, to act out my erotic death-fantasy fetish. And to tell stories that are emerging in my mind.

Since I was a child I was very much into the genre of Science Fiction. Dreams of a better world, the technological progresses to ease the problems of everyday life and/or the society, but also to explore new worlds with new hazards to be met. Star Trek and Space:1999 were my beloved tv-series when I grew up.

In a science fiction setting one can easily change the role of women. Why shouldn´t they then be in militias, wearing kinky and sexy uniforms and fight in battles and die a sexy death? Everything is possible. Hey - it´s the future, you never know how the future is going to be. How fashion changes for instance. All those hot fantasy uniforms in various films and tv-series...

So I think the science fiction genre is somehow predestinated to be a good genre for the deadskirt-fetish: sexy women who are dying in erotic manner. So this is what I want to express with my stories. Telling a plot, telling adventures and developing my characters and creating different story lines and so on. But also to let women die in erotic style.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-03 08:53:14

Hello! I'm Peachy Owl, I draw Sonic/Cartoon stuff! I'm mostly a lurker/reader, but this seems like a nice place for a gallery, I would also like to eventually partiucipate in some contests maybe too :)

BBS Signature

Howdy Heyyyy, you all can call me Blue Socks, I'm here cause I got curious about new grounds, I'm hopefully here to make friends and maybe post my stuff, for now till I'm confident, I'm gonna be a lurker on this sight. I am a big fan of Eddsworld, I play Stardew Valley and Terraria, oc's are also a big thing for me, I love roleplaying too, I consider myself literate, so if you wish to find common ground with me, here are a few things. ^^

But yeah happy to be here!

I am a single sock

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-05 13:32:40

Definitely not new, but never said hi officially.

So Hi all, been visiting the site for over a decade now.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-07 02:11:58

Hi! I'm new here, my friend @Yandereikasuchan39 suggested that I should sign up and start posting. I like drawing cute things, talk about Ultraman/Transformers, writing a story, and some shit. Maybe if I'm in the mode I would post something questionable, or not.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-10 11:54:01

I'm also quite new here, but as a browsing individual on this site... that was since half a decade ago or so.

So, hi there Newgroundists. I'm JWPH, though you can just call me Jup. I draw scenescapes, people, plants, and sometimes, analog synths. And sometimes with limited color palettes.

I also like to discuss and listen about interests I have that passion with, such as the demoscene, writing, and history in general.

And lastly, I like being in communities that readily accept and help each other selflessly, be it online or IRL. So yeah, it's gonna be my main big raft for now. ;-)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-11 16:55:41

Hi guys, I'm looking for friends who like Nsfw content. Feel free to add me as a friend :D

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-12 20:55:29

Heya, I’m QnT!

I’ve had a newgrounds account like five or six different times before, but never did anything.

But today I finally got brave enough and decided to make a name for myself, yay!

I’m not superbly skilled in any one area, but I’m just trying my best and havin fun.

Hope to see some of you lovely people around :D

Heya, I'm YelloLight. I'm a (non-)NSFW artist. I make the arts at first on sketch and on Aseprite and now I making on mobile devices. Also I like to make vehicles for my Switchcars mod project. If I'll grew up in next year I would to make a remake. Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-14 14:27:37

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

Well I got newgrounds to play some games and to watch movies

im a failure

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-15 18:16:55

J from NY. 30 years old. been on newgrounds since way back when Pico's school dropped, just now decided to make an account.

Well, I'm technically an old user, but since this account I'm using is new since 1) I deleted my previous one, and 2) My first one got hacked two decades ago, I might as well suffice with this thread.

Hello! I'm Lotica. I used to be a frequent visitor of Newgrounds for a long time. I remember coming home and just wasting my time watching Mario parodies and such, until YouTube became a thing and divided the animation community as a whole. Now with YouTube becoming the dumpster fire it is and everyone complaining about ad revenue with fifteen hundred Raid Shadow Legend ads firing on all cylinders, I decided to come back after all these years. I'm currently a producer for a local morning newscast, and I'm a gamer, but not much as I used to be, because I got burnt out of games, especially the more hardcore ones. I try to be as relaxed as I can, because why bother getting mad over stuff like that? In my spare time, I like to walk, work on masonry, and write stuff. It could be screenplays, short stories, and much more. My sense of humor is also dead, so you can mention Hitler and I may laugh.

Anyways, I'm pretty insane. Nice to meet you all again!

I'm hip.

Hey… names aren’t important but if you need to associate one with me, you can call me Gertie. If you asked why I joined or how I found this site. I’d say to share my dark thoughts, that I’ve been trying so hard to suppress for many years. Shit, maybe I like writing my feelings. But without actually letting them be heard or read by someone I actually know. 

Did I do this right? lol

At 8/19/21 02:31 AM, EYEseeme wrote: Hey… names aren’t important but if you need to associate one with me, you can call me Gertie. If you asked why I joined or how I found this site. I’d say to share my dark thoughts, that I’ve been trying so hard to suppress for many years. Shit, maybe I like writing my feelings. But without actually letting them be heard or read by someone I actually know.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-19 12:54:22

Hello, I'm Chymphaea and I make art in blender. What brought me to this website was a mixture of wanting to start a new online alias and hearing about it through a bunch of people. This intro is very late because I already been here for about eight months.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-20 07:12:44

Hello!

I am ppaipurin, and I love to draw big busty elves. My advisor, who shall not be named, recommended me to post my artworks here, so here I am. I mostly post my artworks here and in my Twitter, though it is more regular for me to post here.

I joined here because I wanted more people to see my artworks, and to find connections as I am more of a shut-in these days.

In any case, I do love my fair share of anime and PC games, and I have a plushie collection that is off the roof. I have recently acquired a sexy radish the other day as well, and I am proud of that.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-21 09:43:35

Howdo all,

After 15 years, I've finally joined NG. I'm not one for rushing into decisions, y'see. :)

It's a nice place, 'ere.

blombluss

x

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-22 01:18:20

Hello, I'm Mr.Creatinator. I'm new here, and I decided to join newgrounds after observing art and animations on here for a bit. I also haven't drawn any of my own art in about 2 years irl. Nowadays, I run a youtube channel with the same name and I make YTPs on it. I hope I can get to know some of the users here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-23 02:24:05

Hey! I'm James. Just your typical otaku hermit gamer degenerate. Came to Newgrounds for two reasons:

1: Friday Night: Funkin'

2: Hentai

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-08-25 15:32:49

At 8/25/21 10:02 AM, SuperRipley wrote:
At 2/23/15 06:33 PM, krumpingkatie wrote: so what do you guys do around here for fun ;O
We make cock jokes

COCK JOKE

this post was made by MURDA MAN!

BBS Signature