00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

amelia-squealia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

427,017 Views | 4,077 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-10-28 12:34:52

Hi, I'm Axem, I'm 20 years old, and I've been a music producer and sound designer for about 6 years.

I have also been working in the area of video game development for about two years.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-10-28 17:05:24

ay! im flask, i write & code. i used to lurk on ng years ago, but ive recently decided to actually make an account and start posting my creative endeavors, as well as learn things about games and programming from the community, maybe find a place to call my stomping grounds online. Good to be here!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-10-28 18:33:08

Migrated to Newgrounds. Im here to stay for as long as I live... I hope. lol

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-10-31 00:15:49

Sup I’m old but I’m new u feel me follow me on newgrounds

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-01 12:43:50

Hello, not my first account but first time posting! Lost access to the one I had growing up sadly

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-01 17:26:15

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-02 15:20:13

Hi, I'm Lorcan Wooster, a user who is from Britain, also operates on Furaffinity and Deviantart.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-03 15:09:37

Yo! I am a musician and artist that submitted before under a different alias, but felt it was time for an upgrade! I wanna make some connections here and am grateful for feedback.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-03 15:27:21

At 11/3/22 03:20 PM, skullzarerim wrote:
At 11/3/22 03:09 PM, Linkoda wrote: Yo! I am a musician and artist that submitted before under a different alias, but felt it was time for an upgrade! I wanna make some connections here and am grateful for feedback.
Hellooooo!!!
Welcome...again!
U could have posted this in the Old User Introduction thread...But don't worry! It's ok, it's ok.
Enjoy your stay here again :3 (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Thank you! I was not aware! Much love!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-03 16:04:41

Hello! Nice to meet you all. Name's OminousArtist! It's great to be here!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-03 17:21:20

I've been here for three days so I think it would be nice to say hello (it's been years since I've used a forum, this is a bit unusual for me)! I'm a comic book artist from France, English is not my native language so all my apologies if I make any mistakes, feel free to correct me if necessary! Anyway, hello everybody! 

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-03 19:35:40

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-03 20:30:57

At 11/3/22 03:09 PM, Linkoda wrote: Yo! I am a musician and artist that submitted before under a different alias, but felt it was time for an upgrade! I wanna make some connections here and am grateful for feedback.

Enjoy your motherfucking stay, also goodluck, you will need it here on Newgrounds, trust me

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-04 01:10:16

Sup, I go by Clockworks on social media and this is my first time actually being on Newgrounds. Always saw stuff or seen artists I follow elsewhere here but never really participated till today. I heard this place was really good to creatives and after seeing some points made by a few people on Twitter, I decided I might as well hop on. I'm a visual artist with moderate levels of writing skill but I don't have anything posted yet but that'll change.

Nice to meet you all and I hope my time here is fun.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-04 15:56:34

At 11/4/22 02:09 PM, Rim-Of-The-Stars wrote:
At 11/4/22 01:10 AM, Clockworks360 wrote:

Sup, I go by Clockworks on social media and this is my first time actually being on Newgrounds. Always saw stuff or seen artists I follow elsewhere here but never really participated till today. I heard this place was really good to creatives and after seeing some points made by a few people on Twitter, I decided I might as well hop on. I'm a visual artist with moderate levels of writing skill but I don't have anything posted yet but that'll change.

Nice to meet you all and I hope my time here is fun.
i also hope u have fun...
welcome comrade...welcome to the NG boat! the water is a little bit weird in here, but im sure it will be a great voyage!
i hope u post stuff some day, but dont rush! i'll be waiting :)
+1 follower btw >B)

Ah, thanks for that! Appreciate the kind words too!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-04 22:03:07

hello everybody. I am Sargent Salt!. the even more virgin persona of the creator of https://elaldablog.neocities.org

Keep the web free and say no to web 3!

-Sargento pimienta

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-05 05:58:52

Hey!

I'm Chysa, and I'm an NSFW Artist, I usually draw fan art of hot men but I draw all genders.

You can find me on Twitter and Pixiv, I also have a Patreon!

Well guys, I'm like almost 1 year late.

Just click on my profile, but remember, you can't click my signature, or...

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 01:37:11

New here show me around?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 03:29:54

Hi!

I joined Newgrounds because I wanted to check out some exclusive animations from my favorite creators that aren't on youtube :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 07:16:28

This is Wyyrdboi, apparently, logging in. Apparently, cuz all my regular nicks were obviously already taken years ago while I was busy forgetting the world existed.

I'm here cuz one very eloquent and charming follower of my comic, Wyyrd, threw me a small pitch meeting where they were extolling the virtues of NG. So I'mma lurk about a bit in here and see how my dumbassery fits in with y'all, theeeen, maybe I'll start flooding the art channels after a while. Who even knows!

That said, I'm super happy NG is still a thing~

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 10:23:41

Hey there, my name is ShiningStar5022, an artist & content creator. Twitter has been a mess lately, so I made a NewGrounds Account.

Here is my carrd for the rest of my socials

https://carrd.co/dashboard/8085166180100928/edit

Hey, my name’s James Still and I like to draw stuff I guess.

I first discovered Newgrounds because I watched a lot of Oneyplays (still do.) and I saw Oney’s Newgrounds account and slowly discovered all the guys from sleepycabin, and after looking at @JohnnyUtah’s profile, I got hooked. This site is my fucking crack.

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 13:18:42

Alright, I’ll make sure to check.

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 18:59:55

Hi I'm Chris, I draw under the handle Princess_Pinups and I draw Rule34 work of Cartoons and Anime, I started with the Royalty under the Mouse but things have kept moving on from there.

I'll be uploading my work soon so I hope you all come take a look.

The changes to Twitter are the main thing that pointed me here, several people recommended I check this place out. Honestly I haven't been here since I was a teen playing the dating/dress up sims and also Sim life flash games.

It's kinda nice to come back :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-06 19:32:56

Hello everyone! Hope to meet some new faces on my time here. :D

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-07 12:33:50

Hello everyone, I'm new. This place has a lot of great artists.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-07 14:59:35

A friend of mine told me to post all of my art here just in-case I lose the physical files themselves.

(Also in case Twitter SD's lol)

Strong enough to buy a game, too weak to finish it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-08 10:18:48

Hi, i exist here now also

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2022-11-08 11:31:05

Decided to visit newgrounds again after a little while. Forgot how it works to be honest. Anyway, some of my interests include programming, video games, d&d, and some other stuff.