00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NanoSoft just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

424,421 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-02 15:54:10

Hello my name is アンディ and Im an artist, I guess.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-03 15:27:41

Hi nice to meet you I'm Yosos and i don't go outside and i love Newgrounds cause it's a part of my childhood

Hi Nice To Meet You I'm Yosos and I do Pixel art.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-06 17:59:30

I forgot to respond to this earlier. My bad.

Hey fellas, I'm Mr. Matchstick. I found my way here as a result of Friday Night Funkin (shameful, I know), but I realized this is a great place for me to make my potential start as a voice actor. Will I ever actually take action and do something about it? No clue, but I like to think I'll hop to it in some way.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-06 21:19:07

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

i've been on newgrounds for a couple months now but I've somehow just never learned about the forums on here, so I will probably start using them. I'm Lafio, I don't really post anything here as im not an artist, animator, or game dev but I like newgrounds sense of community and creative freedom in comparison to most other places on the internet. While you are at it, go check out the user Zukoix, he is my friend and makes really cool games and posts them here.

If you are seeing this signature go play celeste and monkey ball deluxe.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-07 00:27:16

Howdy, i suppose i'm new here but I'm joonslivtzz!

I've been to NG a couple of time here and there while browsing games and videos (some that were re-uploaded on YouTube.) on my family's computer while being unsupervised, i always admired the humor and wacky stuff from this site. Coming back now makes me feel happy :) Really nice to see a free website with cool people!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-08 03:18:25

Hi, I'm magpyfeather, and I only just relatively recently signed up to Newgrounds, home of cool things, to contribute to it and hone my crafts and hobbies and all that stuff.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-08 07:56:24

Sup! I'm Rallejo or just Rall for short.

As many other people probably did, I pretty much got here through Friday Night Funkin', although not exactly.

I had heard about Newgrouds in the past, but I never really knew what was it about and I simply didn't check it out, but this changed some days ago. I was playing around with plenty of FNF mods, and one of those was the VS Tricky mod, which I really love (and even more now), but I didn't really get the concept of it. I wanted to see what was the mod all about, so I checked out Madness Combat. It was confusing at first but once I got the stuff cleared up thanks to the wiki, I binge watched it all and now I'm really into it. I watched it on YouTube, though, so I signed up on here to go further and get into it more.

To recap, you could say it was partly thanks to FNF, but also to Madness Combat that I got here, and so far I'm loving it. I read part of the history of Newgrounds and found it pretty interesting too. The amount of talent in this place, with so many people that are so skilled and creative within any of the web's sections is incredible as well as overwhelming, because there is a lot of it. And on the other hand, well, here I am. I don't have much to offer, but I would love to get into this.

I think that's pretty much it for an introduction.

In fact it might be too long.

I don't even know.

In any case, I hope I can learn more about the community and enjoy the talent in here. See you around!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-08 14:56:27

hello

my name is sagi and i am new here

i am an artist and a beginer animator

i am here to meet new pepole and make the things i like

i don't really know how things work here

Hello dear people,

my name is Lukas, i am 23 years old and I come from germany.

I am a small indie developer who is studying games while getting my masters degree.

Right now we are a team of 4 and i am one of the 2 programmers!

Usually i developed solo games for pc, but this changed after I got my team this year.

I am using Unreal Engine and Unity.

Hope we will have a great time,

See ya, Lukas

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-09 02:26:34

I came to newgrounds because one of my friends suggested it to me and I heard about it before I just didnt know what it was. But its nice to be here now.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-09 09:30:55

it's funny i forgot to introduce myself here lmao,anyways it's never too late to introduce yourself aye?

introduction:

the name's alysha (pronounced as ahh-lee-shyeah) and uhh im an artist. im just here to make new friends and try my best to communicate! im kinda act awkward sometimes :P

"fnf soft mod is just what if ninjamuffin was raised by tumblr - Roza 18/8/2021"

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-10 07:19:27

Wow! Didn't do it too.

So, I'm a gamer looking for new games and a new vision of games.

Hope you all have fun,

Cheers!

LIfe is a Game

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-11 05:15:49

At 2/23/15 06:37 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 2/23/15 06:33 PM, krumpingkatie wrote: so what do you guys do around here for fun ;O

decrying the decline of Newgrounds

Newgrounds is declining?

“We are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without."Immanuel Kant

"A computer is like air conditioning - it becomes useless when you open windows"Linux founder

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-11 15:18:37

At 1/6/17 02:14 PM, awildeground wrote: Checking in after 6 and a bit years, how's it going and what've I missed?

I never thought I'd see you in the wild after so long! Although it's 4 years since...

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-11 19:13:05

Hi, 2007 or 2008 was the first time I used Newgrounds. I had multiple accounts years ago, but now I made a new one to start over fresh. I hope to post my art on here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-12 23:02:35

I need to get to work, but I wanted to quickly introduce myself. With that, salutations! My name is Fad-Artwork. I'm a freelance illustrator and writer by occupation. I was inspired to make an account here after a friend of mine and due to my own fondness for the Henry Stickmin Collection. I design a variety of things - retro style! I write a variety of things, including a book I recently published centering on international music. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you folks! :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-13 16:24:13

Hey, i'm bum, i like hot chips and lying

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-13 20:58:00

At 2/23/15 06:33 PM, krumpingkatie wrote: so what do you guys do around here for fun ;O

Everyone just sits around asking what we do for fun and watch cartoons

“We are not rich by what we possess but by what we can do without."Immanuel Kant

"A computer is like air conditioning - it becomes useless when you open windows"Linux founder

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-13 22:35:49

Hi. Im an artist and eventually game developer (and by that i mean RPG maker) who discovered this website through riddle school. well, because i saw the inspiration of riddle school in the credits, Pico's School. searched it up, played it, and here I am.

You never master something. You can only be better than everyone else.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-13 22:49:26

Hello am new here, and am lil gamer boi XD

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-14 01:12:40

Hi! I am one of the many who flocked here with the release of FNF. This website is lawless and I regret not showing up sooner.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-16 00:22:12

i didnt know there was a forum

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-16 13:25:59

This site is fun so I came here I create stuff I guess lol

Tyrr Tyrr Tyrr

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-17 04:23:25

Hi there. I wanted a new place to put art I made, plus DeviantArt's pretty much unusable for me now so... here I am, I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-17 16:13:03

I'm here to post my art and make some cool friends. I also want to get into animation, but now I make character designs and write stories. Newgrounds seems like a cool place I wanna be in so I am here!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-18 01:03:59

Hey guys! Names Mr. PajamaPants and I'm an illustrator! Resident Evil is one of my favorite all time franchises and I love anime. I'm a character designer and writer from Los Angeles, and I'd love to help anyone in need of artists or whatever. Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-18 19:05:24

Hiya; not quite a new user parse, loved coming to this site in the early 2000's. Used to check it out back in middle school. I'm an artist currently working on a webcomic and a reboot of an old one I did in 2010. Finally decided to join fulltime about a week ago to try something new. :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-20 00:33:59

Hello! I'm an artist/designer, looking forward to being a part of this community. I made an account back in 2007 (never uploaded anything, just played games and watched animations) but have forgotten the login and decided on a fresh start.

I'll be uploading my art over the next few days. Looking forward to growing and collaborating with you guys!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2021-07-21 02:24:55

came back after a lot of years when i was younger and finally started uploading artwork instead of just lurking back in 07' really glad this site is still around

BBS Signature

I just want to be a part of this community