00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

remembering sanjay moderator

7,984 Views | 124 Replies

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-03 22:19:46

Goodbye bother from another mother.

remembering sanjay moderator

Find my hoard of old NG stickers and you might win some.

Remaining stickers: 417

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-03 22:41:45

At 4/3/14 07:45 PM, NuclearInfected wrote:
At 4/3/14 06:23 PM, kisame wrote: I call bullshit. Post an obit or piss off.
Is this good enough?

Oh jeez, that fucking blows.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-03 23:14:47

Aw man that sucks. RIP. I never knew the guy but I did hear of him; it's sad to hear NGers passing away, regardless of whether they were active or not. And at 32...that's way too early for a stroke.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-03 23:48:46

Dammit, I didn't even know Osamarama and Sanjay were the same person but now they're both gone. A staple of when I was first around here back in 2007.

Rest in Peace :(

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-03 23:55:33

Is this good enough?

That was written by Gory, who just saw this announced in this thread.

I'm still waiting to see an official word from Tom or a link to an actual obituary page. I've seen this joke too many times to just believe it.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 00:27:53

At 4/3/14 11:55 PM, ZJ wrote:
Is this good enough?
That was written by Gory, who just saw this announced in this thread.

I'm still waiting to see an official word from Tom or a link to an actual obituary page. I've seen this joke too many times to just believe it.

Especially since if you look at OP's posting history, it looks kind of sketch. I don't recall sanjay ever mentioning him, and he talked about several users he knew IRL.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 00:30:54

This is sad news.
I didn't talk much to Sanjay but he seemed cool.
RIP Sanjay.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 00:37:58

Ok. I'm going to have to call bullshit.

Why? I'm pretty certain I've found his facebook. It fits the timeline of him being 32 years old, as a matter of fact, yesterday was his birthday. I'm going to confirm with several others if the pictures that I've found are indeed him. Because it matches everything. Him owning his business, his location, his family, birthdate, etc.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 15:53:39

I don't think that's the right guy on facebook either. Do you know just how common the name Sanjay Patel is? I know some indian people and half of them have the last name Patel and a Google search shows millions of results for Sanjay. Plus its been proven both by goryblizzard and a bbs search that Jan 7 is indeed his birthday. I believe salvai is telling theruth since he has a history of knowing Sanjay in real life. Yeah, it sucks we lost a classic member of this site but people die. Not everyone will live to old age. Best thing for you that are making a stink about the situation: cut your losses and move on. This place wouldn't have been any different had he still been alive considering it has been four years since Sanjay left.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 16:24:59

@salvai You have until April 17th to post a local obituary for Sanjay. The obituary should contain his name (Sanjay Patel), real known birth date--that being January 7, 1982--and death date as listed in your OP. If this really happened, this should be no problem at all. Since he was a business owner and likely prominent where he lived, if he really died, it would be surprising if an obituary weren't posted.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 16:26:00

evidence connecting OP to Sanjay

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1211715/2
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/635478
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/401615/1

itt he didn't seem to know Sanjay
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/999468

can't find any evidence that Sanjay mentioned OP

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 19:27:29

Found this

Does have a Jan 7 bday and an Apr 2 death. It was posted sometime earlier today. Does anyone know or confirm he was from knoxville and has a brother named dinesh?

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 20:53:51

At 4/4/14 07:27 PM, Mango-Clock-1 wrote: Found this

Does have a Jan 7 bday and an Apr 2 death. It was posted sometime earlier today. Does anyone know or confirm he was from knoxville and has a brother named dinesh?

Yes and yes. That obit correctly states that he has another brother too (that being Akhilesh), and the mostly very basic requirements were met.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 20:58:52

holy fuck

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-04 21:52:53

Yeah no - I'll put stock in this "news" when there is any shred of evidence posted.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-05 12:55:18

At 4/4/14 09:52 PM, Timmy wrote: Yeah no - I'll put stock in this "news" when there is any shred of evidence posted.

Well this was posted in the thread. But even then I'm really skeptical about it.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-05 20:40:43

At 4/5/14 08:28 PM, cast wrote: I know an apparent Obituary was posted - but every time I go here and search through all of Tennessee's obituaries it still yields no results.

http://obits.tennessean.com/obituaries/tennessean/

So I still don't want to believe it's true. :(

http://www.cyberspacememorial.com/ Appears to be a site where anyone can go post an obituary for anyone, for free, with no requirements.

I'd have to agree I was thinking there would be a REAL obituary, like with a funeral home or burial arrangements. Typically the name of the wife and children and any other survivors are posted. That he was preceded in death by his mother.

I would also hope it is a hoax, he was a good guy and I always liked him and enjoyed his posts. And even if you didn't know him, it sucks when 2 kids lose their dad.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-06 05:56:48

fuck the sanjay he never make good example of the new grounds, we are very righteous community and should not be held down by such oppressors; that said it is sad to hear that another human being who did not deserve it has succumbed to his own bodily flaws, may the sanjay rest in peace for eternal times

welcum 2 da teem shieky

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-08 21:14:05

At 4/6/14 05:53 AM, cast wrote:
The other thing that bugs me is I recall someone posting some kinda slanderous remarks about Sanjay about a year ago saying he wasn't really an Indian, just really into their culture blah blah blah was a liar some other B.S. Can't recall exactly what was said about it, but it wasn't very nice. I'm sure someone else might remember this too - dunno if it's connected or not so much, but it seems he gets a certain type of attention from time to time even though he's not here.. :\

All I know is that I always have thought about him when I come here and I do miss talking to him and Sanjopoly and stuff.

It could be OP. OP has claimed to be his brother, his friend, claimed to be sanjay himself at one point, etc. This is all present if you look through his posts.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-08 21:25:32

At 4/6/14 05:53 AM, cast wrote: The other thing that bugs me is I recall someone posting some kinda slanderous remarks about Sanjay about a year ago saying he wasn't really an Indian, just really into their culture blah blah blah was a liar some other B.S. Can't recall exactly what was said about it, but it wasn't very nice. I'm sure someone else might remember this too - dunno if it's connected or not so much, but it seems he gets a certain type of attention from time to time even though he's not here.. :\

You're talking about this for sure:

http://temp6116.newgrounds.com

"This is a phony account. The man that you know as Akhilesh , and was also know as Sanjay Patel (same person) is not who he say he is. The man that made of the bogus accounts is a white male , who is very obessesed with East Indians (both male and female) and the culture. I am his wife, an African American woman, who is very confused and upset about his behavior. I just found out as of today that he created this account with the intent to hide it from me. He has an identity problem, which unfortunaately I discovered a little after we married. He has continually lied to me and was upset about giving up his Sanjay account. His anger and lies has caused us both a miscarriage. This man is a pathological liar. He is not East Indian. This man, my husband is Irish. I would reveal his name out of spite, but to save the little pride he has left, after he pushed me down today, knowing that I'm 6 months pregnant, all because I found this account accidently, makes him look like a big jerk. I seek to have this account removed if possible. This man is not who he say he is."

Anyway, there's simply no obituary with more rigorous requirements that proves Sanjay is really dead. I think we've had ample time to look. As the days go by, the whole story looks fishier and fishier, and now I don't believe a word of it.

BBS Signature

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-08 21:38:26

Obviously the answer here is to get FunkBRS to pay a visit to sanjay's convenience store.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-04-08 23:17:51

Aww no. Not Sanjay, my old camwhore buddy of the early days.

Dance in durka heaven buddy

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 09:10:24

Okay everyone, first off, pick your jaws up from the floor. Ever watched the show Catfish? No? Go sit down and watch an episode or two, because that is what is happening here. You guys have to be careful who you indulge information to online, because you never know who is sitting on the other side. Also, don't be so gullible! There's some real weirdo's out there-- like this guy--Salvai. I'm sorry to inform you, but unfortunately this is the same guy who made up the Sanjay account. This is a fake persona from a man that is mentally ill. I should know-- because he's my husband. Anyone on this site who claims to know who he is, and talked with him the other day, and visited his gas station, and... blah, blah, blah, is telling an elaborately constructed fib. Who does this? Seriously, this is crazy. Okay, honey, you have out stayed your welcome at the church you're hiding in. Please, grow up, and comeback home, and be the father and husband that is expected of you. You have abandoned us for over two months now. How could you do such a thing? Is this website more important than your marriage and your family? Really, you're going to allow this site to come between us again and bring death to what we have? You know the grief I suffered when I learned of your perverse behavior on here. You know how bad it grieved me, when I was carrying our first child. You were so terrible, you denied our happiness because of your addiction to this website. Really? Are you serious? You know how bad I wanted that child! That miscarriage liked to kill me, as I carried that child in my womb for 2 months before knowing what was happening to me. You cursed that child, and continued your lies on this website, speaking of perverse topics with young teens, whilst you were in your mid twenties. You spoke of licking another man's ears, saving his photos, I guess admiring him. I despised your display of online infidelity, and disdained your filthy behavior. I was true to you, saved myself for you, only to be tricked by you as well. It grieved me so... Now you forsake your family all in the name of Newgrounds, again? You are sick, and evil, and may God's judgment be upon you. For you were given a chance in life to display some form of kindness, an act of selflessness to repay the selfish deeds you did in the dark. Let it be known, that although no is around to see where you're coming or going, or where you may be pissing or laying, God sees you. You think you can hide and disguise your smile in the church house, like a wolf lapping up the word of God? You think you can get away with being a brutish husband, casting your children to sorrow as your son asks me sometimes out of the blue, :"Mommy, is Daddy evil? He made you cry, mommy, but it will be okay..."? Does the intellect of a child supersede yours? Out of the mouth of babes... While you're sitting in that church house, lying between your long crooked fingers, you should be asking God to replace that beast of a heart you own with a heart of one who's human. You are beastly-- a Nebuchadnezzar! To think I saved myself for you. What an offense this is to your family, to our sons. What a reproach! I abhor your actions of being away from us just to be on this website. It's a shame that you're too beastly to feel any accountability for your actions. I'm at home raising the children, nurturing, loving and caring for them the way a parent should. Keeping a clean house, cooking healthy meals, praying for our family, and for you too, as you get by like a slick dog, not having to care for no one else but yourself. Yes, we appreciate the money that comes in for you, but what this family needs the most is a loving, stable, father and husband. Your aggression is a problem, and you run in hopes to do what you're doing right now. I'm going to tell you again... I'm not your mother. You will not speak to me any kind of way and think nothing will be said. You will not degrade me in front of the children and not be told about it. You are crazy to think you will ever bend me up and destroy me, when our children rely on me for everything. I will always be there for them. Don't have heart to run out on them like you often do. It is pathetic that you have allowed your strange addiction to this site overstep the boundaries of marriage. Again, we thank you for the money, but it takes more than just money to hold together a family. I heard you're shaving your face and washing up in the wash bowl in the mens public washroom at the church. Are you serious? Knowing how you shave and nick yourself? Why not in the private one, the one that was being used in first? Do you know what you are exposing yourself to? Heck, what you could expose us too? You don't know what people have, as they go in there and do their duty, wash their hand and leave their germs behind. You know you like to take that razor and swish it around the washbowl... Why the public washroom? Tonya was sick with the most contagious form of meningitis, and though she was treated and was told she was clear, she still was recovering from a nasty skin disease. Did any one tell you before you went and took a shower at their house? They even said themselves they were avoiding that bathroom and was using the one upstairs. I can't believe they made you shower in that bathroom that she used regularly. They let her into my old room on the main floor until she's better able to get around. Nobody uses that bathroom, but her, because they're still leery of her. It is because of meningitis why she's having problems moving around in the first place. I just can't believe you washed up in that tub! Even a nurse in my family thought that was a bad idea when they heard about it. You are out there exposing yourself to all kinds of nastiness. Your departure from home is not alright! Your aggressive behavior is not alright! How dare you feel comfortable in being away from home, doing everything my mother asks you to do, but don't give a dime worth of respect for your own family, for your own wife. My mother has a husband already, who sticks by her no matter what. You don't love nobody, not even your boys... and I already know how you feel about me. And it's a shame, because I love. You have done me dirty dog wrong, but I stuck it out with you, hoping and praying that you'd become better. You have become worse. Every vow that was spoken, I kept-- through sickness and health, I prayed you back to life, and God healed you, but you fail to realize the importance of my existence. I took care of you when you got sick many times, but not once have you cared for me. Matter of fact, you left me whenever I was ill. I had to nurse myself back to health for the sake of our children, for the sake of the painful pregnancies I endured. When I could hardly walk because of sciatica, caring for the oldest, whilst carrying the other one in my womb, I dragged myself.... and I mean literally dragged my legs around to get things done. You did me dirty dog wrong! Wasn't even around for our youngest birth. Mom brought us home. When I noticed how yellow he was becoming, you were too evil to take me to the hospital. With heavy bleeding, stitches and all, I had to walk down the street to where you were to get the car, put the baby inside, tore my stitches in the process trying to get him to the hospital. Carried his heavy carrier through the doors, and when the staff realized I was carrying a newborn they rushed to get me a wheelchair, fearing I would hemorrhage. I refused to tell them I tore and felt myself bleeding, because I did not want to be taken away from my child while he was sick. I endured my suffering just to keep watch over him. When they put him under the lights, in just the few days of bonding, he reached his little arm outside the machine and tried feeling around for me. He was blindfolded from the lights, and when I watched him dangle his little hand around whilst crying, I quickly took hold of it and told him he would be alright, and he calmed down. He fell asleep holding my hand. You missed this too...

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 09:46:30

Probably just responding to a troll here, but...

At 5/9/14 09:10 AM, temp6116 wrote: I'm not your mother.

And yet you go on to nag him about using a dirty sink like he's 3 years old:

I heard you're shaving your face and washing up in the wash bowl in the mens public washroom at the church. Are you serious? Knowing how you shave and nick yourself? Why not in the private one, the one that was being used in first? Do you know what you are exposing yourself to? Heck, what you could expose us too? You don't know what people have, as they go in there and do their duty, wash their hand and leave their germs behind.

And I want to point out one little thing, since no-one else will bother reading all the way through this:

How dare you feel comfortable in being away from home, doing everything my mother asks you to do, but don't give a dime worth of respect for your own family, for your own wife.

He listens to your mother, but not you. Go find a mirror, take a long hard look in it and ask yourself why that is.
$100 says it's the same reason I'm looking at a giant wall of borderline dementia passing itself off as family values. I'd elaborate further but people who expend this much effort on extolling how "hard" their life is are never interested in the perspectives of others (husbands included... *hint hint*) so I won't bother.

Matter of fact, you left me whenever I was ill.

If you whine this much when you're perfectly healthy, I don't blame him.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 10:48:45

What a thoughtless reply. First of all, he's not your husband, he's mine. Sometimes, one may fail to realize that public washrooms are not the cleanest, and public sinks bowls house contagious diseases. I come from a line of people who took up medicine and work in notable hospitals. They have knowledge which have been shared with me on how diseases such as staph infections spread. Of course, he's not three years old. He may have not thought much about it, but needed to be informed. It's reasonable caution. Your invisible $100 means nothing. Family values is what keeps a family together. You just keep watch over family. A spouse who revels in dismissing there responsibilities and wandering off to please their own desires, is one who is led astray. He is not a boyfriend. He is my husband, and it's a greater battle, when it is left up to the one who knows better, to keep the family together. My mobility is greatly affected from the pain I experience, but yet I continue to move as if one who's not suffering. I have to, or nothing will get done. All I ask him to do is keep an eye on the kids while I do everything so that they're not in the way. maybe you're not use to seeing a woman keep a clean house, but I happen to be one of those women. I believe any home that contains small children who crawls around on floors and put fingers in their mouths should be clean and safe guarded from hazards. I want my home to look beautiful and provide the best environment and meals for my family. But it gets hard when I'm doing this in pain, with no help, as I often have to see about the kids because he's not keeping watch. His face is usually glued to the computer screen. I burned myself real bad once from hot grease, while trying to scoot the kids out of the kitchen. I asked him before I started cooking to watch them because I was going to fry something. Next thing I knew, they were in the kitchen and he was on the computer. There's no excuse for being irresponsible. Your callused guesses as to why you think his behavior is acceptable means nothing to me. My family have seen him in action as he has lashed out to hurt me, his anger is terrible. He has not laid a hand on me in a long while, but you, sir, need to know, that abuse in any form is unacceptable. If you are in favor of his actions, then you're the one who needs to take a mirror and gaze into it long and hard and perhaps find your pupils darkened over. Your comment is as useless as dirt.

At 5/9/14 09:46 AM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Probably just responding to a troll here, but...

At 5/9/14 09:10 AM, temp6116 wrote: I'm not your mother.
And yet you go on to nag him about using a dirty sink like he's 3 years old:

I heard you're shaving your face and washing up in the wash bowl in the mens public washroom at the church. Are you serious? Knowing how you shave and nick yourself? Why not in the private one, the one that was being used in first? Do you know what you are exposing yourself to? Heck, what you could expose us too? You don't know what people have, as they go in there and do their duty, wash their hand and leave their germs behind.
And I want to point out one little thing, since no-one else will bother reading all the way through this:

How dare you feel comfortable in being away from home, doing everything my mother asks you to do, but don't give a dime worth of respect for your own family, for your own wife.
He listens to your mother, but not you. Go find a mirror, take a long hard look in it and ask yourself why that is.
$100 says it's the same reason I'm looking at a giant wall of borderline dementia passing itself off as family values. I'd elaborate further but people who expend this much effort on extolling how "hard" their life is are never interested in the perspectives of others (husbands included... *hint hint*) so I won't bother.

Matter of fact, you left me whenever I was ill.
If you whine this much when you're perfectly healthy, I don't blame him.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 10:56:06

You dare to speak of decency while displaying foulness throughout your comment. Please, take a seat in the back. You're not satan. You're just an imp...

At 5/9/14 10:08 AM, Satan wrote:
At 5/9/14 09:48 AM, temp6116 wrote: Okay everyone, first off, pick your jaws up from the floor.
I'm not reading all of that shit, you mental cunt. At least have the decency to space it out a bit with paragraphs. This just stinks of try-hard at this point. Anybody who actually knows Sanjay, and has seen Sanjay in the past go and fucking email him or some shit so we can just put an end to this, it's getting beyond a fucking joke at this point.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 11:18:39

It's because it's an elaborate lie. Anyone who claims to have seen him in person, is related to him, hung out with him and so on, are all one man. My husband has a serious problem, and has had one way before knowing him. He fooled me into thinking he was something he was not, which hurt me badly. I love my husband, but it angers me to see the great extremes he goes to make up elaborate stories on different websites, using Indian men photos, dismissing his responsibilities, and always leaving. He's unstable. I discovered sometime in our marriage, that he was doing this for awhile-- way before knowing me. He was trying to hide everything, but things just started coming up, as he got sloppy with keeping things secret. He's been gone for over 2 months now, and I had a feeling it was because he wanted to get on here without having to be secret about it, playing out these different persona's stemming from Sanjay and so forth. It's just really weird!

At 4/5/14 08:40 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 4/5/14 08:28 PM, cast wrote: I know an apparent Obituary was posted - but every time I go here and search through all of Tennessee's obituaries it still yields no results.

http://obits.tennessean.com/obituaries/tennessean/

So I still don't want to believe it's true. :(
http://www.cyberspacememorial.com/ Appears to be a site where anyone can go post an obituary for anyone, for free, with no requirements.

I'd have to agree I was thinking there would be a REAL obituary, like with a funeral home or burial arrangements. Typically the name of the wife and children and any other survivors are posted. That he was preceded in death by his mother.

I would also hope it is a hoax, he was a good guy and I always liked him and enjoyed his posts. And even if you didn't know him, it sucks when 2 kids lose their dad.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 11:25:24

Yep, I thought it was funny too.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 11:27:13

At 5/9/14 11:25 AM, temp6116 wrote: Yep, I thought it was funny too.

---A reply to (Satan)'s imp.

Response to remembering sanjay moderator 2014-05-09 11:59:17

At 4/3/14 02:57 AM, 24901miles wrote: Rest in peace, OsAmArAmA.

You were always missed. Every year.

Im still alive