00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

babydash65 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas!

5,438 Views | 95 Replies

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:43:07

THIS JUST IN

TALKING TO GAGSY IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE

BE ON YOUR TOES

NO MERCY

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:48:34

At 4/1/14 02:43 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: THIS JUST IN

TALKING TO GAGSY IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE

BE ON YOUR TOES

NO MERCY

Always knew I was unapproachable :(

Rad unbanned you before I could.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:49:31

oh woops saying you want to kill gory is such bannable so offense my god

this is hella tough by the way next time i will think before i say gory is the worst person on the planet and i hope to one day push his seizing body into oncoming traffic and watch him pinball through the streets like a gothic ragdoll until he finally lands in a pile of elephant shit. whether im battling addiction or being poor the one thing that cheers me up is knowing gory is actually a real human being whose past times include wearing bras and shitty on things that didnt ask to be shit on and cooking sperm omlettes and think wow my life will never be as sad or as gruesome as that. do me a favor and end your life <33333

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:52:05

this chat needs a cleanse anyone who supports gory's choice to continue living should be stuff into a box and mailed to north korea along with the dismembered remains of gory's body after i throw him into a wood chipper

kill gory 2014

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:52:28

At 4/1/14 02:49 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: oh woops saying you want to kill gory is such bannable so offense my god

this is hella tough by the way next time i will think before i say gory is the worst person on the planet and i hope to one day push his seizing body into oncoming traffic and watch him pinball through the streets like a gothic ragdoll until he finally lands in a pile of elephant shit. whether im battling addiction or being poor the one thing that cheers me up is knowing gory is actually a real human being whose past times include wearing bras and shitty on things that didnt ask to be shit on and cooking sperm omlettes and think wow my life will never be as sad or as gruesome as that. do me a favor and end your life <33333

Sorry Bees, I reflexively unbanned you after seeing your post and then asking the mods currently in chat about it. But it wasn't Gagsy afterall!

My mistake! April first and all.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:54:14

At 4/1/14 02:52 PM, Rad wrote: My mistake! April first and all.

i have kill gory tattoo'd onto my eyelids the damage has been done

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:59:03

At 4/1/14 02:54 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote:
At 4/1/14 02:52 PM, Rad wrote: My mistake! April first and all.
i have kill gory tattoo'd onto my eyelids the damage has been done

I just can't figure out the relationship between you two sometimes... Is this like some Batman & Joker stuff?

Either way, I'll butt out of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 14:59:10

This needs to be posted as part of the public record.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:02:27

At 4/1/14 02:59 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: This needs to be posted as part of the public record.

It was public anyway seeing as was said it in NGs public chatroom.

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:09:42

I wanna kill Gory cuz he a bitch ass punk.

come at me.

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:14:48

At 4/1/14 03:10 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
- Don't be an annoying nuisance or behave like an overly belligerent jackass. No insulting, threatening or harassing other users and especially not moderators or staff members. Also, do not make any death threats towards anyone and ESPECIALLY public officials,even when it's clear from the context that you are joking. You may not only be permabanned, but all options are on the table, including being reported to law enforcement as well.

Jesus christ.

Its not even a forum rule that.

Besides he 'threatens' you to your face and only just now because he did it while you weren't in the room (officially) you got to make a big deal about it. Or was it because I piped in too with the joke and you wanted to make an example of that, of me??

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:15:33

At 4/1/14 03:13 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Yeah, Bees was obviously making a serious death treat.

Did the "even when it's clear from the context that you are joking" part go over your head? READ and don't skim what I say.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:20:06

yes because rules on your blog regarding the chat are OFFICIAL. *Eye Roll*

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:35:13

i have exposed the true face of goryblizzard

~~~~~~~~you're welcome~~~~~~~~

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:36:26

At 4/1/14 03:35 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i have exposed the true face of goryblizzard

A power tripping shill!

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:39:04

At 4/1/14 03:35 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i have exposed the true face of goryblizzard

Dude, there is zero difference in when you 'threaten' to kill him to his face and today. And you ALWAYS tell him that you'll kill him. I promise you the difference is the fact that I joined in and he wants me gone as a chat mod so is making out this is something when its fuck all.

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:45:19

At 4/1/14 03:39 PM, Gagsy wrote:

Dude, there is zero difference in when you 'threaten' to kill him to his face and today. And you ALWAYS tell him that you'll kill him. I promise you the difference is the fact that I joined in and he wants me gone as a chat mod so is making out this is something when its fuck all.

the great thing about gory is that he is an autist and so when he believes he is proving a point he is so adamant about its validity that he usually winds up looking like more of a jackass than usual

congrats gory you let a teen troll you and a britbong own you 10/10 we should do this every tuesday

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:55:31

At 4/1/14 03:47 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Inb4 Gory begs the admins to delete this thread.

he probably would too! lets post those pics of gory!

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 15:55:45

At 4/1/14 03:45 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: the great thing about gory is that he is an autist and so when he believes he is proving a point he is so adamant about its validity that he usually winds up looking like more of a jackass than usual

the irony

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 16:17:18

At 4/1/14 03:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/1/14 03:47 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Inb4 Gory begs the admins to delete this thread.
he probably would too! lets post those pics of gory!

I think posting pictures of Gory would do very little to help your point, and instead make you look like a bunch of petty jerks on the internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 16:24:17

At 4/1/14 04:22 PM, deckheadtottie wrote:
At 4/1/14 04:17 PM, Rad wrote: I think posting pictures of Gory would do very little to help your point, and instead make you look like a bunch of petty jerks on the internet.
Rad has a point, post the pictures!

POST THE PICTURES!

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 16:49:56

I'm on Gory's side you're all fxxxing haters!!!

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 17:17:20

At 4/1/14 03:55 PM, DM692 wrote:
the irony

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 17:23:06

At 4/1/14 05:17 PM, TyrionLannister wrote:
the irony

I believe DM692 was insinuating that the things beheadedbymuslims was suggesting of GoryBlizzard actually apply to beheadedbymuslims, therefore making his post ironic if what DM692 implied is accurate.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 17:47:22

At 4/1/14 05:23 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 4/1/14 05:17 PM, TyrionLannister wrote:
the irony
I believe DM692 was insinuating that the things beheadedbymuslims was suggesting of GoryBlizzard actually apply to beheadedbymuslims, therefore making his post ironic if what DM692 implied is accurate.

Shows just how much DM692 doesn't know then about these people. Implying Gory is anything like bees is just stupid.

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 17:57:08

At 4/1/14 05:47 PM, TyrionLannister wrote:
At 4/1/14 05:23 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Shows just how much DM692 doesn't know then about these people. Implying Gory is anything like bees is just stupid.

No opinion.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 18:04:40

Here's an idea.

How about once a day, a chat user gets randomly chosen, like a lottery, and is banned for a week?

That'll keep people on their toes.

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 18:10:03

I was just in the chat, and people didn't talk dirty enough. There wasn't enough sordid ramblings, explicit tripe or androgynous banter and it really upset me.

BBS Signature

Response to Update to Newgrounds Chat Ideas! 2014-04-01 18:11:19

Like has been said, clicking a user's name to go to their profile would be a big improvement. There's been a ton of times where I've found myself copy/pasting people's names into the address bar followed by .newgrounds.com, and it's a bit of a pain in the ass.

Also, the box at the bottom (the one tracking logged in users) could be updated to a sidebar that stays beside the chat window.

At 4/1/14 05:47 PM, TyrionLannister wrote: Shows just how much DM692 doesn't know then about these people. Implying Gory is anything like bees is just stupid.

Alas, if you go back to my first statement, all that was implied was that I thought beheadedbymuslims was being an "autist and so when he believes he is proving a point he is so adamant about its validity that he usually winds up looking like more of a jackass than usual". You haven't really stated your point so I don't know whether I'm on your side or not, but either way it's off topic.

BBS Signature