00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

brabbit117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Straight Edgers' club

5,752 Views | 45 Replies

Straight Edgers' club 2013-11-30 17:50:49

We gotta unify and stand stronger together!

Drug free is how life is meant to be.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-01 18:26:05

At 11/30/13 05:50 PM, randomperson23 wrote: We gotta unify and stand stronger together!

We don't have to do shit! Take your self righteous attitude elsewhere, you pompous prick.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-01 19:01:37

At 11/30/13 05:50 PM, randomperson23 wrote: We gotta unify and stand stronger together!

Straight Edge Society

There was already this club in the past. But it died mostly because of shitheads like kisame. I suggest that if you want to create such a club, you ask a moderator to support you through your project. You should start by having a good first post, with a lot of content as to what purposes the club would have and what the members would do it here.

This is a very legitimate project, but last time it was sinked down by shitheads who just have nothing better to do then watch the Clubs&Crews page waiting for the opportunity to be dicks about anything they don't like.

Good luck!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-01 19:11:10

At 12/1/13 07:01 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 11/30/13 05:50 PM, randomperson23 wrote:
But it died mostly because of shitheads like kisame. I suggest that if you want to create such a club, you ask a moderator to support you through your project. Like who? I really don't know (not that I expect you to know) .

last time it was sinked down by shitheads who just have nothing better to do then watch the Clubs&Crews page waiting for the opportunity to be dicks about anything they don't like.
That is why I advise anybody who wants to unify with sxe to ignore to trolls.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-01 19:14:06

TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO REPLY TO THE TOPIC:
trolls are to be ignored from now on, as they are never to be fed

legimate questions will be answered

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 09:06:10

At 12/1/13 07:14 PM, randomperson23 wrote: TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO REPLY TO THE TOPIC:
trolls are to be ignored from now on, as they are never to be fed

legimate questions will be answered

Why do you feel the need to shove your lifestyle down our collective throats?

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 09:14:43

At 12/1/13 07:01 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
Straight Edge Society

There was already this club in the past. But it died mostly because of shitheads like kisame.

No. It died because assholes like you and the OP

I suggest that if you want to create such a club, you ask a moderator to support you through your project. You should start by having a good first post, with a lot of content as to what purposes the club would have and what the members would do it here.

No mod in their right mind would back this.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 10:19:15

oh how cute. no alcohol or drugs well sorry thats not how the world works pal.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 10:27:27

At 12/2/13 10:19 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: oh how cute. no alcohol or drugs well sorry thats not how the world works pal.

You'd think that they'd realize that no one wants to circlejerk with these losers.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 11:35:17

At 12/2/13 10:27 AM, kisame wrote:
At 12/2/13 10:19 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: oh how cute. no alcohol or drugs well sorry thats not how the world works pal.
You'd think that they'd realize that no one wants to circlejerk with these losers.

right? Straight edge fell out of favor mid 90s now its nothing but some edgy bullshit.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 11:40:03

At 12/2/13 11:35 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:

right? Straight edge fell out of favor mid 90s now its nothing but some edgy bullshit.

It's like the lamer version of the Women's Temperance Movement.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 16:06:00

hey kisame have you ever performed a Strikeout? A Strikeout is possibly one of the most brilliant and best ways to get totally inebriated. The person in question must have ready a fully loaded Bong, a shot of his or her favourite liquor, and a pint of his or her favourite Beer.

The person in question then lights the bowl, takes a nice, long bong hit, then puts the bong down. While holding the weed smoke in, the person proceeds to take the shot of liquor back and then chugs the beer back. After they finish the beer, they exhale the weed smoke.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 18:54:19

At 12/2/13 01:13 PM, Entice wrote:

:but this is just for people that have (presumably) never tried a drug in their life to discuss not taking drugs.

I became sxe because alcohol never helped me, but it made my life worse. You really think all straight edgers have never been junkies before. It is true that some straight edgers have never suffered the empty life of a junkie, but to really decide if you want to be sxe or not one should really be fimiliar with how empty junkie life is.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 22:23:08

At 12/2/13 04:06 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: hey kisame have you ever performed a Strikeout?

Not since college.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-02 22:28:30

At 12/2/13 06:54 PM, randomperson23 wrote:
At 12/2/13 01:13 PM, Entice wrote:
but this is just for people that have (presumably) never tried a drug in their life to discuss not taking drugs.
I became sxe because alcohol never helped me, but it made my life worse.

No, You made your life worse. Just because your can't hold your liquor doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else.

Why is it so hard for people like you to take responsibility for your actions? Why should we have to suffer for your shortcomings?

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-03 09:25:18

take a syringe of heroin insert in scrotum. repeat because its the best high you'll ever have.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-03 15:27:06

At 12/3/13 11:59 AM, Spooky wrote: So fucking lame going out of your way to dismantle a club people may want to join.

not really since there is already a established Club go there to post if you want to talk about the subject.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-03 17:30:22

At 12/3/13 03:27 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 12/3/13 11:59 AM, Spooky wrote: So fucking lame going out of your way to dismantle a club people may want to join.
not really since there is already a established Club go there to post if you want to talk about the subject.

This club is locked, son... And that was also because of kisane and his bully friends. They can't use this club anymore because of people who do not respect the basic rules of the BBS.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-03 23:24:04

You mean this isn't about using straight edge blades to shave? The hell?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-04 19:35:21

Wow, people are already jumping on the guy and assuming he's shoving his lifestyle down peoples' throats even though he hasn't done that yet. It's just like whenever people mention veganism on this forum. Fucking hypocritical.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-04 19:36:40

At 12/3/13 11:24 PM, Boomstick wrote: You mean this isn't about using straight edge blades to shave? The hell?

Shave? Shit, son. I clicked this thread cuz I thought it were about Aztec penis cutting.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-04 20:11:46

At 12/4/13 07:36 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 12/3/13 11:24 PM, Boomstick wrote: You mean this isn't about using straight edge blades to shave? The hell?
Shave? Shit, son. I clicked this thread cuz I thought it were about Aztec penis cutting.

I thought Aztecs cut out hearts? its Jewish people that shave the schlongs.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-04 20:31:53

At 12/4/13 08:11 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:

You are correct..the Aztecs did cut out hearts..they also ate them.

Jews cut the foreskin to show that they were different from the gentiles. At least back in the Abraham days..now almost everyone does it for the health benefits.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-04 23:25:33

At 12/4/13 08:31 PM, karuna86 wrote:
At 12/4/13 08:11 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
You are correct..the Aztecs did cut out hearts..they also ate them.

Jews cut the foreskin to show that they were different from the gentiles. At least back in the Abraham days..now almost everyone does it for the health benefits.

Maybe it was the Mayans, but one of the two (or maybe both) used to let blood by putting cuts on their penises.

Since this is apparently obscure information...

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-05 20:44:15

At 12/4/13 07:35 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Wow, people are already jumping on the guy and assuming he's shoving his lifestyle down peoples' throats even though he hasn't done that yet. It's just like whenever people mention veganism on this forum. Fucking hypocritical.

These people live empty lives as junkies, so just ignore and avoid them and they will self destruct.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-05 21:36:32

At 12/5/13 08:44 PM, randomperson23 wrote:
At 12/4/13 07:35 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Wow, people are already jumping on the guy and assuming he's shoving his lifestyle down peoples' throats even though he hasn't done that yet.
These people live empty lives as junkies, so just ignore and avoid them and they will self destruct.

Well, now I might have to take back what I said after reading that shit.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-05 21:37:12

At 12/5/13 08:44 PM, randomperson23 wrote:
At 12/4/13 07:35 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Wow, people are already jumping on the guy and assuming he's shoving his lifestyle down peoples' throats even though he hasn't done that yet. It's just like whenever people mention veganism on this forum. Fucking hypocritical.

I've never touched heroin in my life, You judgmental prick! ^^^^^You see this?^^^^^ This is a classic example of SxE Behavior. These "people" all are smug, condescending, self-righteous hypocrites with few redeeming qualities and they have no place on this fine site.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-05 22:30:55

At 12/4/13 07:35 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Well, now I might have to take back what I said after reading that shit.

Everybody judges others. Weather it be through a keyboard or thought, or otherwise, we are all guilty of it, so its not like anyone's innocent here.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-06 00:23:44

Well, nice place to talk about me.
Well, I'm 20 years old, don't drink, don't smoke nor use any other kind of drug (even though I have lots of friends who do and respect me for this).
I first heard the expression from my favorite nowadays wrestler, CM Punk, and iddentified to the cause. Problem is... I'm not Punk neither like most of punk songs. I have a cause in which I don't use any kind of drug and don't put not even a single drop of alcohol in my mouth. Am I considered a straight edge or just somewhat close to it's concept?

Believing and achieving.

Response to Straight Edgers' club 2013-12-06 13:27:01

Define "Straight Edge". What does it mean to be Straight Edge? What are the values a Straight Edger would hold? What are the differences between someone who is Straight Edge and someone who doesn't identify with labels but doesn't use drugs/alcohol/etc for personal reasons?

If these are of a personal lifestyle choice variety, I fully respect that. If these are of a "I don't do this so nobody can do this" variety, I don't.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here