00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Check out my friend's CDs

15,248 Views | 123 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-25 21:06:07

why have I heard of that guy before, I swear his name has flown pass me before, hmmmmmmmm has he done somthing in scotland before or anything like that I am pretty sure i've heard of him... australia maybe......... dunno his name rings a huge bell.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-25 21:21:56

Wade you really should start a place to help local bands. I know alot who could benefit from that. And remeber, all bands started in the garage, so this will help them get out in to the music scene

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-25 21:25:43

that's an awesome idea to promote local artists....very...profesional....what is the name of the band your friend plays in...and what kind of music is it?

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-25 22:40:42

Well I have to tell you a story of an old man. So the story goes something like this. There was a old puppy gray and he went to this girl "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" I think it is quite obvious that it was a talking puppy because if it wasn't a talking puppy it wouldn't be talking. Makes sense? Well you can ask Jeeves if you don't believe me. I met Jeeves once he was a girl and she is going out wiht Amelio Estevez ya the mighty ducks guy. I watched the mighty ducks a couple of days ago it was the 3rd one though quite possible one of the worst ones and in one scene the coaches fight and Amelio just got beat up really badly like the coach was all like "ya well my sister is hotter than your sister and stuff" and he was all like ya ok you dumb german you don't even know what your talking about and they preceded to fight and all of the windows got broken then there was a pimp named one eyed joe he was a nice pimp but don't mess with him but he pulled out a gun and shot everyone then he was the coach so it just goes to show you if you don't like something fight until you either A)die or B)break your walking leg

The end

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-25 23:11:37

wow theres quite a few good artists around these forums :D.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 01:41:15

I agree that if cd companies reduced the cost then people would start flocking to the stores and the companies and bands would earn more money than the regular prices.

Check out my friend's CDs

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 01:51:15

Not my kind of music, his voice is crap. The music is okay.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 02:07:11

At 5/24/04 07:38 PM, dsmking wrote: Good gutair player but when i heard his voice i ran far far

lol kcus seod eciov sih

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 03:08:09

Awesome!!!!

Neat songs :) I like listeninh to these songs, when im sad or going on a long drive! I'll try to by it but its real expensive, its like 720 Rs. here, while a common original (non-pirate) is for 80 Rs. to 100 Rs. :)

I'll try ... Well atleast Brian has got himself an Awesome fan :)

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 05:19:11

pff that sucked I really DIDNT like that music soft gay music man

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 09:43:46

Good lyrics, nicely made,
good Sound quality..it's not my type of music, but it's always good to have any new artist supported :D

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 09:49:49

I can't lie to anyone, so i just tell the truth. He's voice ain't so good,
and the lyrics were not my taste. Sorry.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 10:44:54

good music, to bad i can't buy it :(

BBS Signature

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 11:07:44

Kinda suprised me, its not what I expected. But still had pretty good guitars and lyrics. Could use a few enhancements on the album, though.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 13:38:24

Wade, the way it works is we say what cds and you say... SEE DEEZ NUTS.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 13:52:23

what happen to some of the people that was here one day and gone the other

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 16:23:00

At 5/25/04 04:46 PM, BlingBlingMan wrote: Some great ideas from lanth there (a little way above my post - read it). Without too much effort, the audio portal really could be more artist/band friendly ...

Yes, but Newgrounds doesnt want to go overboard on the music. Because NG is doing really well as being this great games site, i mean, there isnt anything else like NG.

But bringing in all kinds of music stuff could spoil it...

But who knows, it would depend on how its done...

I do think NG would be much better without all of the pop-ups though... Seriously, there too many!!!

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 17:50:45

really good, I really like his voice personally, I hope he gets somewhere with his music.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 18:31:20

This is totally off subject but I think that somebody should create a vehicle that runs on the Carbon Dioxide that humans breate out and have the vehicle cycle the gas through the engine making the exhaust O2 or Oxygen so that nobody would be harmed even if you started the car in the garage with the door shut. If the car was running without anybody in the vehicle then it would have a couple tanks of CO2 to run on. The opposite could also work, maybe the vehicle should have some sort of switch. If the vehicle did the process backwards and you had a few plants in it everything should work out, The Oxygen the plants produce would run the vehicle and CO2 would circulate throughout the car helping the plants turn the CO2 back into Oxygen.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 19:04:13

At 5/25/04 04:37 PM, Wombat-tle wrote:

I'm more into Grunge, and no it is not dead, it's still alive because people still listen to bands such as Nirvana and Greenday(just naming the well known)

yes...thank you for naming the good bands, and i dont know many people who listen to green day, but more need to

im new....who wants to be my friend?!

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 21:44:57

At 5/26/04 07:04 PM, 69-heartagram-69 wrote: yes...thank you for naming the good bands, and i dont know many people who listen to green day, but more need to

I guess Green Day is just like a forgotten band of the Ninties or something. I remember they used to be really famous, but they started to disappear or something. Have they even made an album since Warning? (sorry, but I'm pretty much disconnected with newer music.) And if you listen to good music, I'll be your friend. Just e-mail me. My email address is in my profile.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 21:50:49

ok cool, yeah they made shenanigans

and now they are helping with the "rock against bush" album

and i've heard talk that they might be writing a new one right now

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 22:03:01

ahhh....whats your e-mail? msn/hotmail or w/e?

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 22:19:29

At 5/24/04 07:21 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I was talking to a friend of mine earlier today about his new CD that he released this year. I was interested in purchasing a copy from him, which I did. So then I was thinking, why don't I plug his site on Newgrounds and see if anyone else would like his music and buy some of his CD's. The new one I bought was only $12 via Pay Pal! If you do decide to buy any of his CD's try to use Pay Pal, as it will save you some money on shipping and help him out more. You can listen to sample MP3's on his site. Hopefully we won't crash his site linking to it like this. :)

CLICK HERE!

If he ends up selling a lot of CD's maybe we'll have to look into a section of Newgrounds to help promote local artists. There are a lot of great bands out there that are waiting to be discovered. I'm always happy to help support them.

it was good , id say hes talented, but its not my type of music.hope he realises his dream at least. which reminds me i gotta lay off newgrounds and maybe think of working my songs.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 22:22:26

At 5/26/04 09:44 PM, Plaid_Bass wrote:
At 5/26/04 07:04 PM, 69-heartagram-69 wrote: yes...thank you for naming the good bands, and i dont know many people who listen to green day, but more need to

I guess Green Day is just like a forgotten band of the Ninties or something. I remember they used to be really famous, but they started to disappear or something. Have they even made an album since Warning? (sorry, but I'm pretty much disconnected with newer music.) And if you listen to good music, I'll be your friend. Just e-mail me. My email address is in my profile.

they didnt die so much, only corporate bullshit took over ( sum 41, blink 182) and besides i still listen to them once in a while, at this point there classics

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 22:25:07

At 5/26/04 09:50 PM, 69-heartagram-69 wrote: ok cool, yeah they made shenanigans

and now they are helping with the "rock against bush" album

and i've heard talk that they might be writing a new one right now

btw i play guitar,but maybe i live too far :D 2 years exp and im ahead of myself, way ahead, at least thats what they told me.so you can respond to tell me where you live.i just wanna get my music on. and get the dream.of maybe becoming musician for a livin.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-26 23:51:27

though i only thought his music was okay..... i would like to see artists unknown to the media to be appreciated on NG, it would help the site, the band, and help us users find cool new music!!!

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-27 00:22:59

At 5/24/04 07:21 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
If he ends up selling a lot of CD's maybe we'll have to look into a section of Newgrounds to help promote local artists.

Well, you could expand the Audio Portal so that each submission could include a link to purchase the CD that the audio is from.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-27 00:33:11

At 5/24/04 10:00 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

CD's are so cheap to produce they should sell them for $5 a piece. For $17 people are going to go on Kazaa, for $5-10 people would probably rather have the CD case with the insert, and the higher quality tracks. If AOL can give out millions of CD's for free, the music industry should be able to lower their prices.

The record labels and recording artists would lose their minds if c.d. prices dropped.How else would rappers and pop-punkers fund the growing fetish they have for million dollar sports cars and gigantic mansions that could fit half the neighborhood?
Don't get me wrong,lower c.d. prices would be nice,but greed will never allow for such a thing to happen.
And I think that helping spotlight independent artists and bands is a great idea.Awesome.

Response to Check out my friend's CDs 2004-05-27 00:48:10

SHAMELESS AVERTISEING!@!@!@!@!