00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Groggywench just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Am Transgendered Ama

16,123 Views | 197 Replies

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 06:39:41

At 12/30/12 05:29 PM, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 12/30/12 05:19 PM, Klobb17 wrote: Do you prefer eating ice cream from a cone, or from a bowl?
Bowl

What are your religious and political affiliations?
I am an Atheist, and a overall a social liberal.

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi

If you didn't have a cock, and I wasn't married, you would be....."The one"

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 07:06:23

W-Would you let me deepthroat you?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 07:46:00

At 12/30/12 04:31 PM, PrincessLuna wrote: Last time I measured, around eight inches, but I imagine it was a good day for me.

since you're more keen on being recognized as a woman, would you still feel a sort of pride in knowing that your dick is bigger than mine?

| Site | Steam |

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 09:18:34

How do you consider yourself transgender if you're not willing to go all the way? The way I see it is, unless you're willing to take that step, you're only cross-dressing, IMO.

That being said, I'm very happy for your life style and if you ever are in the east coast near Philly, hit me up.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 09:24:00

At 12/31/12 09:18 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: How do you consider yourself transgender if you're not willing to go all the way? The way I see it is, unless you're willing to take that step, you're only cross-dressing, IMO.

Transgender, not transsexual. The suffix is the key part in this.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 09:27:51

At 12/30/12 06:19 PM, Lageira wrote: what type of music do ya listen?

Mostly rock and alternative.

At 12/30/12 06:39 PM, Ma1achi wrote: Were these counselors licensed professionals?

Yes.

At 12/30/12 06:44 PM, mandog wrote: Do you have a hairy ass?

No.

At 12/30/12 06:46 PM, Dogmeat wrote: Does it offend you if people still refer to you as a male considering you still have your dick?

Usually yes, but I accept that they are insecure about themselves.

At 12/30/12 06:57 PM, citricsquid wrote: Normally when someone transgendered posts their pictures on the internet it's easy enough to identify the parts of them that shows which gender they were born as, but there's nothing about you that even hints that you're not female.

Thank you.

Do you intentionally act as feminine as possible when you're taking a picture in order to portray yourself as a girl, or do you look like you do in pictures all the time?

It's how I always look.

If I understand correctly GID is to do with how you feel about your gender, how does having a dong fit with feeling you're female, do you avoid sexual stimulation with it because it's a male sex organ (eg: stick to being fucked in the ass vs. getting a handy j) or are you happy with it being a part of your sex life?

At first I was not keen completely, but I've learnt to accept it more so and use it.

You mentioned that you don't plan on getting de-donged any time soon, is that because identifying (and dressing) as a woman does enough to make you feel comfortable with who you are? or is there some other reason?

That is one reason, and the other is that I am skeptical of modern surgery, there are a lot of risks.

also, how does using public toilets work? I remember a story a while back about a university student that would dress up as a girl and sneak into womens toilets and was arrested for it (I forget if he was given jail time), does your "condition"* being medically recognised give you permission?

It gives me legal permission, so I simply go in like anyone else.

assuming you're legally recognised as male (are you?) would having your penis changed be what you'd need to do to be legally recognised as female, or is there more to it?

In the UK there is an act in place that allows any transsexual to be legally recognized as a woman, if they have been certified. So I am legally a woman.

At 12/30/12 07:11 PM, GACBassPlayer wrote: What characteristics of the male identity do you feel are at odds with your own self image?

At the moment I am quite comfortable, though anxiety can slip in at times. It depends on the hostility of the environment.

Do you feel those male characteristics, of which I assume you feel you don't associate with, are a manifestation of society, or your own determination of what is essentially "male?"

I find myself to be quite tomboyish in nature, and I put this down to my previous gender than anything else. Though I don't really like the social archetypes around what a girl or boy should do or be.

Was your motivation for changing your projected image of gender to distance yourself from those characteristics in the eyes of those around you?

It was more so a personal disorder related to my physical state, rather than how I felt I was in personality.

At 12/30/12 07:13 PM, JBK wrote: Can you do a cartwheel?

Yes.

At 12/30/12 07:22 PM, Porkchop wrote: So, being from the UK, is the overall climate towards gender/sexual equality any different than it is here in the states? By that, I mean, is there a huge push for LGBT rights and opposition like there is in the USA?

Not the same state of opposition as we are more atheistic, there really isn't any major religion against my lifestyle over here. There are issues of marriage though, but I am not too passionate about it. I guess the only faith that truly hates me here is Islam, that is where most the conflict towards me personally has been derived from.

Also at what age did you finally get together with your parents and medical professionals to start transitioning into female?

At the sweet age of sixteen, though I had been counseled for years.

Have you been to any of the UK NG meetups?

I want to, but need the time.

What do you want to do when you grow up?

Either a doctor, scientist or researcher.

At 12/30/12 10:40 PM, satanbrain wrote: Who do you see when you look in the mirror?

I see me, and I am happy to see me.

At 12/30/12 07:32 PM, Viper50 wrote: Whats your favorite season?

Winter.

How long can you hold your breath both above and below water?

Thirty seconds or more.

Can you swim?

Yes.

Have you ever eaten a bug because of a dare?

Yes.

Whats your favorite emote?

:P

How many pets do you have?

I have two kitties.

Whats your favorite thing ever?

Science.

Sharks

No

At 12/31/12 12:02 AM, Halberd wrote: Have you ever encountered people who are against what you have done?

I have, and it isn't nice. They best be ignored.

At 12/31/12 01:59 AM, EmmaVolt wrote: How long was the period between between actual GID diagnosis and the beginning of hormone procedures?

I'd say quite a few years.

Did your psychologist recommend HRT to you as a viable solution to the problem, or was it something you originally wanted to do?

It was a combination of the two really, a collaborative effort.

At 12/31/12 02:35 AM, mothballs wrote: Another question which may sound a bit stupid. Were you born this way or did you have an operation of some sort? If so, were you a male or female at first?

You can never be born transgendered. I was originally male, and went through HRT after diagnosis of GID.

At 12/31/12 07:06 AM, ModernPatriot wrote: W-Would you let me deepthroat you?

Nah, but thanks though.

At 12/31/12 07:46 AM, Elephly wrote: since you're more keen on being recognized as a woman, would you still feel a sort of pride in knowing that your dick is bigger than mine?

There is a humorous element about being bigger than the guy who is dominating me, especially. ]

At 12/31/12 09:18 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: How do you consider yourself transgender if you're not willing to go all the way? The way I see it is, unless you're willing to take that step, you're only cross-dressing, IMO.

That being said, I'm very happy for your life style and if you ever are in the east coast near Philly, hit me up.

It's what I am legally classed as under my medical records and legal forms. And you can't just be crossdressing if you have full sized tits. But thanks for the support.

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 09:41:53

At 12/31/12 09:27 AM, PrincessLuna wrote: It's what I am legally classed as under my medical records and legal forms. And you can't just be crossdressing if you have full sized tits. But thanks for the support.

Ok, I was just confused at the semantics of the whole situation; I really am happy for you and your life choice.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 10:17:52

At 12/31/12 09:27 AM, PrincessLuna wrote: I have two kitties.

I want a kitty ;-;

How has your day been so far?
Are you going to have fun tonight for New Years?

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 10:25:35

Are there any type of clothing that you can't wear because of your penis?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 10:46:57

At 12/31/12 09:27 AM, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 12/30/12 10:40 PM, satanbrain wrote: Who do you see when you look in the mirror?
I see me, and I am happy to see me.

Does it remind you of who you are when you ponder your existence? Does it empower your self identity?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 10:55:26

The only question i can honestly think of is...

What does your voice sound like? :S

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate

I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 11:43:55

Cool.

So, hobbies?

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 12:02:24

At 12/31/12 09:27 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Elaborate.

You sign in and out of MSN ever so sporadically.

At 12/31/12 10:17 AM, Viper50 wrote: How has your day been so far?

Been good, can't complain.

Are you going to have fun tonight for New Years?

I hope so, off to a gig.

At 12/31/12 10:25 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Are there any type of clothing that you can't wear because of your penis?

Only certain types of thongs.

At 12/31/12 10:35 AM, kanef wrote: do you have fake boobs

Homegrown.

At 12/31/12 10:46 AM, satanbrain wrote: Does it remind you of who you are when you ponder your existence? Does it empower your self identity?

It does, yeah. And it can be empowering at times, but it takes the right environment to be in.

At 12/31/12 10:55 AM, Convey wrote: What does your voice sound like? :S

I am told it is very feminine, and can be quite mousy at times. It depends on what I am talking about.

At 12/31/12 11:37 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Have you ever had an erection, out in public, wearing something so tight (like tights or a dress) that you just couldn't hide it? Because that would be quite hot.

On a few occasions, yeah. It's horribly embarrassing, though I tend to be very cautious.

At 12/31/12 11:43 AM, Porkchop wrote: So, hobbies?

I love gaming, science, reading, football (soccer), astronomy and the like.

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 12:06:54

At 12/31/12 12:02 PM, PrincessLuna wrote: Been good, can't complain.

Well thats good.

I hope so, off to a gig.

Hope you have fun
*thumbs up*

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 12:33:14

At 12/31/12 06:39 AM, jack-be-nimble-69 wrote: If you didn't have a cock, and I wasn't married, you would be....."The one"

You must not have searched very hard for your current wife if your only qualifications for "the one" are:
1. prefers eating ice cream out of bowls
2. is an athiest
3. likes pepsi

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 12:40:39

At 12/31/12 12:33 PM, FattyWhale wrote: You must not have searched very hard for your current wife if your only qualifications for "the one" are:
2. is an athiest
3. likes pepsi

And whats wrong with any of those?

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 12:53:05

At 12/30/12 03:17 PM, PrincessLuna wrote: [a lot of stuff]

hmmmm..... what ?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 13:43:41

At 12/31/12 12:02 PM, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 12/31/12 11:43 AM, Porkchop wrote: So, hobbies?
I love gaming

We should go out sometime.

reading

We definitively should go out sometime.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 19:37:16

At 12/31/12 07:31 PM, Shauna wrote: This thread just needs to stop. I have nothing against the OP, it's the posters and what the majority of General is like that needs to make this stop.

Some of you people disgust me. If I were a mod you'd get 30 day bans.

Jesus

To be fair, this was the perfect fuel for the fires of homophobia to burn.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 19:47:10

At 12/31/12 11:30 AM, FBIpolux wrote: She was a man who went through a lot of stff, including surgery. Nobody is born that way. And if they are, they won't look that good.

Now I feel gay. I am attracted to his/her pics.

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 19:52:57

At 12/31/12 07:31 PM, Shauna wrote: This thread just needs to stop. I have nothing against the OP, it's the posters and what the majority of General is like that needs to make this stop.

Some of you people disgust me. If I were a mod you'd get 30 day bans.

Jesus

What are you on about? Quote some examples. I'm actually quite surprised at how well received this is on the BBS today.

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 19:57:51

At 12/31/12 03:25 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: why are the transgendered so fucking amazing

they are like bros that r hot if u kno wat im sayin here fellas

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 23:18:08

At 12/31/12 12:33 PM, FattyWhale wrote:
At 12/31/12 06:39 AM, jack-be-nimble-69 wrote: If you didn't have a cock, and I wasn't married, you would be....."The one"
You must not have searched very hard for your current wife if your only qualifications for "the one" are:
2. is an athiest
3. likes pepsi

Hah! It was a joke, but clearly, your sarcasm/troll detector is broken

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 23:21:14

At 12/30/12 05:17 PM, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 12/30/12 04:46 PM, TheMajormel wrote: Alright lets cut to the chase.
How many times have you been harassed and what ws the worst case of harassment you've ever received?
Harassed aggressively, sexually or?

either

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 23:47:44

At 12/31/12 03:34 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
you must be in a shitty relationship

Hah! Not quite.

It was a joke (poor, as it wasn't well received), and I am "new" to these forums, so I'll adjust my posting etiquette

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2012-12-31 23:59:12

Have you ever met someone and started to become pretty good friends with them, but didnt immediately tell them that you're transgender, then when they found out, they began treating you completely different? Maybe even to the point where you lost that person as a friend? I suspect there's got to be lots of people like that, the idea just makes me sad.

| Site | Steam |

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 01:09:38

Why is your username princessluna?

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 01:16:44

At 12/31/12 11:47 PM, jack-be-nimble-69 wrote:
At 12/31/12 03:34 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
you must be in a shitty relationship
Hah! Not quite.

It was a joke (poor, as it wasn't well received), and I am "new" to these forums, so I'll adjust my posting etiquette

Meh, sometimes people just don't know a joke when they see it. No need to adjust your posting just yet, if your posts are legible and you're not being an annoying douche, then I'd say you're already ahead of the curve.

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 01:31:01

PrincessLuna, why dont you like blowjobs?

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Transgendered Ama 2013-01-01 03:46:50

I'm on the fence......

I guess I'd have to hear your voice to really make up my mind if I'd cross swords w/ you.

BBS Signature