00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

King-Kiddoh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat

7,192 Views | 107 Replies

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 08:23:15

At 1/14/12 08:20 AM, JarlaxleArtemis wrote: I don't care what soldiers do to animals. The fact is, animals are genetic retards who are so fucking stupid they deserve getting smacked/eaten up/raped.

To quote the Bible at the heart of the U.S. Constitution: "And lo, I give unto man all the beasts of the field, and all the creatures of the sea, and all the plants of the Earth, and he shall make them his own" this is living proof that people shouldn't give two shits about animals.

Inb4 edgy vegetarians get angry.

You are quoting the bible in a thread that is already a flame war...

Vegetarians are the least of your worries at this point.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 08:42:57

At 1/14/12 08:20 AM, JarlaxleArtemis wrote:

"I don't hold animals superior or even equal to humans. The whole case for behaving decently to animals rests on the fact that we are the superior species. We are the species uniquely capable of imagination, rationality, and moral choice - and that is precisely why we are under an obligation to recognize and respect the rights of animals."

- Brigid Brophy

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 13:17:53

At 1/14/12 08:42 AM, Gagsy wrote: spewing european liberalism

Not surprised.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 14:40:56

At 1/14/12 01:22 PM, RacistBassist wrote: What has the terrorist groups been saying from the start? "We want you out of our country." They're tired of other nations getting involved with them. Remember when we labeled the Taliban as freedom fighters for pulling the exact same shit they're doing now with Russia?

So your interested in listening to the opinions of groups that give no shit for opinions that differ from their own (women, for example)? And it was not the Taliban that we supported, it was the Afghan Mujaheddin, sections of which became the Taliban while still other factions became anti Taliban elements.

That's because we can't save the whole world, and it's a waste to try, especially if that trying is indefinite occupation and then committing acts that drive Taliban recruitment numbers up.

We're not trying to save the whole world, if we did we'd be all over Africa by now, but this is at least a step in the right direction. Granted if we waited a little longer to invade Iraq our actions in Afghanistan would have been a much larger step.

Also, in wars there will be battles, and so the enemy will always try to boost recruitment numbers in an attempt to win such battles, and has done so since the begining of time. To blame us for the recruitment drive of our enemies is identical to blaming us for the sun rising in the east.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 14:47:12

The commanders really should do a better job regulating what can and cannot be recorded by the lower men, I bet shit like this wouldn't even happen if they were forced to ask permission to record it.

Soldier: Sir, can me and the guys record ourselves beating a goat to death with a metal bat and put that stuff online?
Commander: What the fuck do you think I'm going to say?
Soldier: Never mind.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 15:13:49

At 1/14/12 08:42 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/14/12 08:20 AM, JarlaxleArtemis wrote:
"I don't hold animals superior or even equal to humans. The whole case for behaving decently to animals rests on the fact that we are the superior species. We are the species uniquely capable of imagination, rationality, and moral choice - and that is precisely why we are under an obligation to recognize and respect the rights of animals."

- Brigid Brophy

Lets all start quoting people nobody has every heard of. Animals, with all due respect, are stupid. Humans are more capable of surviving in every environment than any other animal is, therefore we are the superior race. It is our God/evolution given right to be at the top of the food chain. I won't start treating animals as equal being because of what some random European vegetarian says. I'll continue killing and eating animals as I please. You probably support PETA, too, in which case, I pity you.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 15:27:04

When they get home we should beat them with a bat, piss on them, and throw them off cliffs, just the ones who did this. Maybe then the other's would know better than to do such a thing.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 15:33:08

At 1/14/12 03:13 PM, OwnageGiy223 wrote:
Lets all start quoting people nobody has every heard of. Animals, with all due respect, are stupid. Humans are more capable of surviving in every environment than any other animal is, therefore we are the superior race. It is our God/evolution given right to be at the top of the food chain. I won't start treating animals as equal being because of what some random European vegetarian says. I'll continue killing and eating animals as I please. You probably support PETA, too, in which case, I pity you.

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."

- Thomas Edison

Ok, have an American then. And quite a handy one at that.

The point is, it doesn't matter who you are, what you do. You're a pathetic creature if you feel the need to harm those animals you deem lower than yourself for nothing but your own wicked pleasure. I don't care if people choose to eat meat, thats fine to me. I just care when people act unkindly for no reason whatsoever. Save your pity for yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-14 15:40:34

At 1/14/12 03:33 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 1/14/12 03:13 PM, OwnageGiy223 wrote:
stuff
"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."

- Thomas Edison

Ok, have an American then. And quite a handy one at that.

Thomas Edison was a greedy douche bag. Try again. He ruined Nikola Tesla, who might have made the world a much different place than it is today.

The point is, it doesn't matter who you are, what you do. You're a pathetic creature if you feel the need to harm those animals you deem lower than yourself for nothing but your own wicked pleasure. I don't care if people choose to eat meat, thats fine to me. I just care when people act unkindly for no reason whatsoever. Save your pity for yourself.

I just don't feel like contributing to this argument, because this thread is just a massive flame war to begin with, so fuck it.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-15 14:36:07

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls who are trolling trolls.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-15 15:15:50

Usually when a human gets a bit of power, he will always abuse it. Fucking humans and their stupidity.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-15 15:25:54

At 1/15/12 03:20 PM, Zachary wrote:
If you have ever eaten meat then you are a hypocrite.

I'm sorry, my toddler and child self didn't exactly how the capability to say; eating this is wrong. I can't see how that is hypocritical seeing as I, like most people were bought up to eat meat but that is your view on me I suppose.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-15 17:47:57

I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THEY HIT A HOME RUN LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-16 13:37:18

I actually started crying...these are the types of things that make me wish 2012 conspiracys were legitimate.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-16 14:37:27

what the fuck is wrong with them

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-16 14:49:42

Fucking American troops should be ashamed not proud. They are putting their life on the line to force Democracy in the middle east, then they have solders that do shit like this and put it on the internet. Making them look even worse to the world. Also making citizens look like massive dicks.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-16 15:08:41

American army are fucktards that don't get the job done to fight terrorism. While the British army are more disciplined.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-16 15:20:24

Hey guys I made a joke about this.

What did the soldier say right before he killed a sheep with a baseball bat?

Baa-tter up.

BBS Signature