00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

emoloser21 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat

7,215 Views | 107 Replies

Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:22:47

This is what your tax dollars are going to, people:

Raping women, throwing puppies off of cliffs, urinating on dead people, now beating a sheep to death just for fun. So much for honor and respect, huh?

I'm not a vegan or anything (I actually hunt) but the fact that they are doing it for fun, laughing, recording it, and not killing it swiftly by hitting it on the spine just shows how barbaric and fucked up modern soldiers are.

I don't understand why conservatives preach about small government yet bend over for cops and soldiers.

Disgusting.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:28:06

Military has always been a last choice reserved for those who failed to succeed at the game of life.

We throw our stupid and ignorant in front of bullets before our intelligent.

This video is a prime example of some of the hillbilly fucks that the armed forces recruits.

and YES I know.... not everyone in the military is a fuckup...

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:28:47

Why am I not surprised at all? I have lost all respect for the military besides the Coast Guard and Air Force.

At 1/13/12 03:27 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: a few isolated incidences

What makes you think this type of behavior is uncommon?

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:33:03

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:36:10

At 1/13/12 03:28 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Why am I not surprised at all? I have lost all respect for the military besides the Coast Guard and Air Force.

At 1/13/12 03:27 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: a few isolated incidences
What makes you think this type of behavior is uncommon?

you're a 19 year old women you don't know shit lmao

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:37:16

At 1/13/12 03:36 PM, Molotov wrote:
At 1/13/12 03:28 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: What makes you think this type of behavior is uncommon?

I know how to spell "woman".

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:37:25

Thank god i dont pay tax

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:38:44

At 1/13/12 03:37 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/13/12 03:28 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: What makes you think this type of behavior is uncommon?
I know how to spell "woman".

still dont know shit about the men and only men that fight for your rights to say stupid liberal bullshit.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:38:58

You're fucking dumb. Those sheep were probably armed Al Quida members. You don't have the right to condone their actions until you serve yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:39:27

You know what they say. A few bad apples spoil the bunch.

I know everybody dies eventually, I just hope an exception will be made in my case.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:44:12

At 1/13/12 03:38 PM, Molotov wrote: men that fight for your rights

My rights? I don't live in the Middle East. Maybe they should be here fighting for our rights - seeing as we lose them at the whim of Washington in the name of "safety".

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:45:11

At 1/13/12 03:38 PM, Molotov wrote:
still dont know shit about the men and only men that fight for your rights to say stupid liberal bullshit.

>implying that speaking out against wrongdoings by the US government is liberal at all and not something expected by constitutionalists.

At 1/13/12 03:40 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: Hate it when people use logic like that. In debating when the opposition uses logic like "well why aren't you fighting about this thing that's similar" it's actually great because you know you can easily score points with the judges by exploiting their logic.

Just because I'm not speaking out against it does not invalidate any of my claims, and it does not make much sense to say, either. If you made a thread about Christians being greedy then maybe I would speak out against it, but that isn't the issue at hand right now. You made a thread about one thing I didn't agree with so I spoke out against it. Would you rather me go on a rant about everything I dislike?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maywand_Dis trict_killings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haditha_kil lings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishaqi_inci dent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukaradeeb_

wedding_party_massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deh_Bala_we dding_party_bombing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wech_Baghtu _wedding_party_attack
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azizabad_ai rstrike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granai_airs trike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sangin_airs trike
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruzgan_hel icopter_attack
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdania_in cident
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_

killings

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:49:36

At 1/13/12 03:45 PM, Phantox wrote: re-posting same links

Re-posting the same links from before without any input isn't going to help you with the debate. If you wanted to have a valid reason on why you wanted to condemn the entire group you should add something to the argument or otherwise you'd be hard-pressed to get a serious discussion.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:53:16

war destroy our souls and our minds , and soldiers are in a never ending cold war this can make everyone crazy

HELLO

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:53:26

What a bright future, don' t you agree?

I have no idea...anyway

Prypiat Rulez!

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:53:38

At 1/13/12 03:49 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Re-posting the same links from before without any input isn't going to help you with the debate. If you wanted to have a valid reason on why you wanted to condemn the entire group you should add something to the argument or otherwise you'd be hard-pressed to get a serious discussion.

What further argument is there that shows many military personnel are barbaric savages that enlist because they wanted to blast towel heads like in COD, couldn't find a job in the civilian sector, or wanted to enlist because of the benefits? None of them went in to serve their country. If they did, they would be doing it for free.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:54:47

At 1/13/12 03:38 PM, Molotov wrote: still dont know shit about the men and only men that fight for your rights to say stupid liberal bullshit.

Your stupidity amuses me Molotov.

We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.

Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:55:42

At 1/13/12 03:44 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/13/12 03:38 PM, Molotov wrote: men that fight for your rights
My rights? I don't live in the Middle East. Maybe they should be here fighting for our rights - seeing as we lose them at the whim of Washington in the name of "safety".

bullshit and other comments. al qaeda does actually plan to take over the world one day. (seriously)

Playful half-trolling aside though, those kids seemed pretty happy about the sheep thing. How do you know they didn't ask the soldiers to do it? They are actually winning the hearts and minds by doing this. Sheep? Fuck sheep.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:55:46

God I'm crying. That poor fucking animal. What cruel men to beat and laugh at an innocent and helpless creature.

Just horrible.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:59:19

At 1/13/12 03:55 PM, Molotov wrote:
Playful half-trolling aside though, those kids seemed pretty happy about the sheep thing. How do you know they didn't ask the soldiers to do it? They are actually winning the hearts and minds by doing this. Sheep? Fuck sheep.

Awesome. Soon, they will be winning their hearts by killing us.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 15:59:24

At 1/13/12 03:38 PM, Molotov wrote:
At 1/13/12 03:37 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1/13/12 03:28 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:

Fight for my rights? Oh yes, chasing rag head boogey men in the mountains is protecting my rights.

Remember when the military was actually honorable and actually fought real, actual enemies?

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:00:32

At 1/13/12 03:53 PM, Phantox wrote:

What further argument is there that shows many military personnel are barbaric savages that enlist because they wanted to blast towel heads like in COD, couldn't find a job in the civilian sector, or wanted to enlist because of the benefits? None of them went in to serve their country. If they did, they would be doing it for free.

Yeah because military personnel are generally sadistic monsters who wants to kill for fun. At least you put in some inputs this time around rather than spamming posts with links.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:04:43

At 1/13/12 04:00 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Yeah because military personnel are generally sadistic monsters who wants to kill for fun. At least you put in some inputs this time around rather than spamming posts with links.

Which you haven't contradicted or proven wrong. Most kids don't enlist to kill people. Most of them do it for the benefits.

Reason people enlist:
Benefits > Needed help with college tuition > Couldn't find a job in the civilian sector because he/she lacked skills > Wanted to travel > Wanted to blast towel heads like in COD > > > > Actually serving their country (which is bullshit since our freedoms are being taken by the government and not terrorists. If they were truly serving, they would enlist for free without benefits or money)

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:05:25

At 1/13/12 03:59 PM, Phantox wrote: Awesome. Soon, they will be winning their hearts by killing us.

What does that even mean.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:06:16

Why do they insist on doing stupid shit in front a fucking camera, fucking brainless.

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:12:05

At 1/13/12 04:04 PM, Phantox wrote:
At 1/13/12 04:00 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Which you haven't contradicted or proven wrong. Most kids don't enlist to kill people. Most of them do it for the benefits.

Reason people enlist:
Benefits > Needed help with college tuition > Couldn't find a job in the civilian sector because he/she lacked skills > Wanted to travel > Wanted to blast towel heads like in COD > > > > Actually serving their country (which is bullshit since our freedoms are being taken by the government and not terrorists. If they were truly serving, they would enlist for free without benefits or money)

It's the same for some time when it comes to benefits, when people doing something that includes putting lives on the line what do they get in return?

Not just the military, it applies to various parts of society where one expects to get something in return for the service one would have done. Not many people would have been willing to work for free given the circumstances.

As for why I didn't bother to contradict what you posted earlier, I have no intention to join in the discussion, just here to point out how you should avoid posting the same links over and over when having a debate.

When it comes to the debate, I knew where it's going to end up if it last for few pages.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:14:45

I thought the puppies off the cliff thing was fake.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:15:12

At 1/13/12 04:08 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Yes. Because every single soldier behaves like that. There are absolutely no soldiers that joined because they wanted to serve their country. None of them are fathers who just want to make it home to their kids. Nope. They're all just out of control, violent, hate-filled 19-year-old kids who are given guns and told to do whatever they want, right?

Yes. If they wanted to serve their country, they would do it for free without getting payed. So much for fighting for my freedoms while my first amendment is taken away with SOPA, my second amendment is taken away by the ATF, and my fourth amendment got taken away with the "patriot" act

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:17:10

I'm not a vegan or anything (I actually hunt) but the fact that they are doing it for fun, laughing, recording it, and not killing it swiftly by hitting it on the spine just shows how barbaric and fucked up modern soldiers are.

Implying that war doesn't affect you mentally and that it can't make people addicted to killing.

Killing is actually the best high in the world, because your adrenaline pumps so fucking hard.

Response to Soldiers Kill Sheep With A Bat 2012-01-13 16:25:55

Oh jeez I'm not sure who I hate more out of Dickbuns or Phantox now golly

BBS Signature