00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vinstigator should be banned

15,889 Views | 330 Replies

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-04-30 23:23:16

At 4/30/04 11:11 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Sorry Crow, as much as I hate Vince, I'm backing him, we can't ban him for hitting a button, it's his opinion too. This thread is kinda pointless too.

Thankyou HAcoreRD, at least someone that doesn't like Vince isn't being unfair to him.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-13 18:53:18

newb" right? Next time when you review one of my movies PLEASE use a fucking dictionary for crying out loud!

Let the blamming begin!!!!!
i agree with you crow becouse of vince my new anime's were blammed this cock-sucker needs to be banned!! once fulp finds out about all the shit he pulls it bye bye vince!

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-13 20:49:02

Hey man this stuff is getting out of control. We need to end this because if blam and ban members what is left of the good movies on newgrounds. So I say we should just but an end to this. PLEASE for the sake of newgrounds.

Chrono Trigger X 6 is out NOW * X7 is in the works, clips will be posted on my profile check em out!*

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-13 20:58:29

so...do you have any proff???NO!!!!so STFU,until no proff,no complain,and no shit!!!!!

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-13 21:18:57

At 5/13/04 08:49 PM, tripletee wrote: Hey man this stuff is getting out of control. We need to end this because if blam and ban members what is left of the good movies on newgrounds. So I say we should just but an end to this. PLEASE for the sake of newgrounds.

Vince should be banned because someone hates him?

I hate wade (not realy, but still) so should tom ban him?

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 01:02:55

At 5/13/04 06:53 PM, Moogleslayer wrote: newb" right? Next time when you review one of my movies PLEASE use a fucking dictionary for crying out loud!

Let the blamming begin!!!!!
i agree with you crow becouse of vince my new anime's were blammed this cock-sucker needs to be banned!! once fulp finds out about all the shit he pulls it bye bye vince!

Listen you little prick! I have given you several warnings to stay the fuck out of my way! And I just said I would get my fans to blam you because I knew it would get you worried and you'd make a big issue out of it. You think your scores are low because of my fans? First of all, your grammar is bad...very bad. And almost every word in your movies is misspelled. A typo here and there is fine, but it just seems like you don't even care about your grammar! I mean one of your movies is called "Betrayel" when it's supposed to be "Betrayal". Even my 5 year old cousin knew that! I even told you this and you STILL haven't fixed it! The only decent thing you have are fight scenes but the rest is horrible, hence the low scores. So it's not my fans, it's the majority of Newgrounds giving you those scores! So shut the fuck up and eat a dick, bitch!

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:17:46

At 5/14/04 01:02 AM, Vinstigator wrote: You think your scores are low because of my fans? First of all, your grammar is bad...very bad. And almost every word in your movies is misspelled. A typo here and there is fine, but it just seems like you don't even care about your grammar! I mean one of your movies is called "Betrayel" when it's supposed to be "Betrayal". Even my 5 year old cousin knew that! I even told you this and you STILL haven't fixed it! The only decent thing you have are fight scenes but the rest is horrible, hence the low scores. So it's not my fans, it's the majority of Newgrounds giving you those scores! So shut the fuck up and eat a dick, bitch!

My thoughts exactly. Have you ever thought that it isn't a "cult" that is blamming your movies and that it is everyone because your movies are a piece of crap, perhaps?

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:31:17

I have to agree with Vinstigator here. And no giving me shit about being one of his fans. I've not even seen his movies yet. I just agree.

This thread was pretty stupid.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:39:27

At 4/30/04 11:11 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Sorry Crow, as much as I hate Vince, I'm backing him, we can't ban him for hitting a button, it's his opinion too. This thread is kinda pointless too.

I agree with your last point of view...However, you can't be sure that he's pressing the button as "abusive" "yes" or as "no"...

Anyway... I've liked of Vincent's movies since the begining... I like his style and he has a lot of good ideas... Maybe you have seen that I left him some reviews and I'm giving critics to his movies like "try to add more action to the battles" and "do them longer" (All good FF fan knows that the battles in the games are very long)

So, lets keep in mind why is for the review system: To let know the author how he can make better animations...no just to tell him why "you suck" or "Hey! Cool movie"...That's what I could call an abusive review.... and almost all the abusive reviews are only the "you suck" one... when we should mark those with only "Cool movie" there and no more...

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:42:43

Yeah definately. It would really bug me if all they said was
"DAt wuz C00lz!!!1111"

It's just unhelpfull and pointless.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:43:00

I'll tell you who should be banned, or at least from reviewing, people like that Liquid guy, The Gold Crow and Moogleslayer, have you seen their reviews?

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:43:59

Can the ppl who say vinstigator should be banned, shut the fuck up!? Cant you see that there is NO WAY IN HELL that will happen? Just quit your bitching and vote 0 if you hate it. Its just flash.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:45:17

Are ya silly guy?
Why should Vinstigator be banned?
He is one of the most famous users in this forum.
He is COOL!

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:45:56

First off.. all sprite movies are the same shit.. boringness and repetitive graphics.
All sprite movies deserve lower scores and are overrated.
I wouldn't be surprised if all the sprite flash artists makr anything below a 5 abusive.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 11:49:04

At 5/14/04 11:42 AM, virtualmetal wrote: Yeah definately. It would really bug me if all they said was
"DAt wuz C00lz!!!1111"

It's just unhelpfull and pointless.

Indeed...

I was thinking about this:

I don't give a lot of reviews, only when I see that I can help that person to do its movie better or when I really liked it... But, why there's people giving reviews to movies that will be blammed?

When they see a movie that will be blammed they leave reviews like:

"CRAP, FREE BLAM POINT"

Or just:

"BLAM!"

What's the point of that? because they want to leave it before is blammed and watch it at the obituries? Because they want to make bigger their reviews number?

I don't get it...but this people is worse....

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 12:17:59

I guess jumped up little scrotes with nothing better to do think saying "Diz shUd B BLMED yo!!111" is cool. I just press the abuse button. It's just a pointless wase of time.

And wanting to get the review count up with mindless drones of "Dis sUX" doesn't make anyone look good. I sometimes look through peoples reviews and when I see crap like that I feel sorry for them. I have greater respect for people who say "why" its crap and how to improve it. And if it was meant to be crap, the blam it and move on...

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 12:29:05

He may be abusing the system but who really gives a shit. Some people obviously like his movies so theres no problem. If you don't like them don't watch them.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 12:33:19

liljim makes me happy.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 12:41:43

At 4/28/04 10:46 PM, liljim wrote:
At 4/28/04 10:39 PM, Rector wrote: To tell you the truth, I didn't know and made it up as I went, hoping I'd get it right.
You were right with "CandyMan"... I think. From what I remeber of the film, you had to say it in front of the mirror so many times...

Beetlejuice was 3 times... how many times was Candyman, four? And what would happen if Sammy Davis Jr. starting singing "The Candyman"? Would a huge black dude with a hook gore the poor guy?

WINNER BEST ANIMATED FEATURE 2008 ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 12:43:28

dude, i was reviewing banned too, (STILL AM! FREE ME PLZ)
and it might be his fault!

Lets kills him!

or ban him -_- damn lawn

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 13:01:51

At 5/13/04 08:58 PM, Deadly-Wolf wrote: so...do you have any proff???NO!!!!so STFU,until no proff,no complain,and no shit!!!!!

You want the proff!!!, you want the proff!!! , you cant handle the proff!!! , lmao. Silly boy, stop being illiterate and learn how to spell.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 13:06:57

At 5/14/04 01:01 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: You want the proff!!!, you want the proff!!! , you cant handle the proff!!! , lmao. Silly boy, stop being illiterate and learn how to spell.

That's a bit sad making fun of someone's spelling, unless you were joking...then it isn't so bad.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 15:58:49

At 5/14/04 11:45 AM, -YoinK- wrote: First off.. all sprite movies are the same shit.. boringness and repetitive graphics.
All sprite movies deserve lower scores and are overrated.
I wouldn't be surprised if all the sprite flash artists makr anything below a 5 abusive.

What do you have against sprite movies? When you made that Sprite Movies=Suck thread, that hurt my feelings :(

At 5/14/04 11:43 AM, FFMaster03 wrote: I'll tell you who should be banned, or at least from reviewing, people like that Liquid guy, The Gold Crow and Moogleslayer, have you seen their reviews?

Exactly! Oh and since everyone has supported me, here's some free whistle points :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.php3?user_id=767016

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.php3?user_id=449141

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.php3?user_id=767465

Enjoy :)

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 16:11:14

Thanks for the links.
But...how can I get whistle points with it?

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 16:18:01

At 5/14/04 04:11 PM, RunDMX wrote: Thanks for the links.

By marking the reviews as abusive :)

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 16:23:37

At 5/14/04 04:18 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
By marking the reviews as abusive :)

Oh, thanks!
I´ll do that now.:-)

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 16:23:58

Oh and here's one more. This guy got really abusive :(
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.php3?user_id=691446

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 20:49:59

By marking them as abusive, it gives you whistle points. Thanks for the links Vince, I'm gonna make my whistle nice and pretty thanks to those who should be banned from reviewing.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 20:52:22

Sorry to double post but I answered the question not realising there was another page, lol.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-05-14 20:59:23

Ok... my view on the situation:

There is no proof of abusing abuse button. However, multiple accounts is ng-illegal and proof of his multi account is found under this movie

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/146146