00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted PeviAnimations supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vinstigator should be banned

15,913 Views | 330 Replies

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:37:20

At 6/22/04 11:25 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Hey Crow, I love seeing how you attack me outta the blue, Lance Vance.

Lance Vlance? Now that uve played GTA Vice City u go around calling Crow Lance Vlance since ur the only backstabbing prick here. Look in the mirror HC and reflect upon what uve said and done. Now got anything to say for that? Nothing ? yeah i was expecting that.

" Because of people like you and HAcoreRD I hate FF6 now."

"People like you", you saying that mexicans (I assume 'Chavez' is mexican, no offense) and because of Evolving artists you hate FF6? Wow You let people's imaginations ruin your game. W/e psycho.

That officially made my day, mexicans, wtf does that has to do with this topic? He didnt talk about any mexicans here. And also, evolving artists? *looks around* Where ? i only see me crow and slayer here. *keeps looking around* Nope no one else. Read between the lines kid, when he says "people like you" hes talking about repetitive, backstabbing, abusive, powerhungry, egocentric pricks like you and Vince. Is it clearer for you? Oh wait maybe ur gonna bring up the whole counter strike thing huh, so paranoid little Pollock cant sleep at night i guess.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:43:33

At 6/22/04 11:36 PM, Vinstigator wrote:

Yeah he likes to place the blame on other people. I'm pretty sure you didn't force him to make that movie, you just asked him. And of course when it flops, he puts the blame on you. I'm pretty sure if it won daily feature Crow would've been like "yes I was the mastermind behind Hero's Quest, HAcoreRD was just along for the ride".

And about that "people like you" comment. That does sound a little racist. Just because I'm latino and I make FFVI movies he hates FFVI now? Crow all you could've said was "because of you and HAcoreRD I hate FFVI now". But no you said "people like you". I take a offence to that. Whatever, you're just a jealous prick.

You dumb prick, ur trying to get a rascist idea out of that post to then post it to latino grounds and get more people to back you up, how low can you sink vinny, just uterlly pathetic to see the replies you come up with.

At 6/22/04 11:34 PM, I_WUV_CRIMSON wrote:
Yes I would think it's VERY funny. and your not a tool for helping, your a tool for waiting about 25 posts to begain to doubt it. and thank you, I am now emailing wade with proof that you are giving out my i.p and "computer name" whatever that is.

Fine, if he ask ill tell him who contacted me to ask for it to teach a kid like you to be a bit more serious about problems like these, oh and btw im also keeping your ip and pc name to report ur convoy to the police. yep, retracing it into your home and actually arresting your dad. For what? just a prank you wanted to pull off. Hope it teaches you a lesson.

[Contact count till now: 0]

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:47:05

At 6/22/04 11:37 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Stupid shit

You actually consider yourself an evolving artist? Haha that made me laugh! Lemme get this straight...

Vinstigator > Shin2k27

*Sigh* is that too hard for you to accept? *Grins* now look what you made me do, I gotta use the Shin tactic! *Masturbates* I make no sense...well I am acting like Shin so that should come of no suprise. *Ejaculates* So STFU Shin you lose, we win.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:47:54

Shin, I didn't backstab you. I was never with you, you were with me. How You might ask? Well if you recall i began the fight with Vince, you decided to think you took over it was my war, i ended it, which meant telling him our plans. But that's ok Shin, Vince is abetter friend than you, or moogle could ever be to anyone. How you might now be asking? Simply because he doesn't dedicate a movie against ONE artist. Foo.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:51:37

I would love that, I fucking hate that man.

And the police are going to believe a message with "Just kidding. TOOL." at the end, dipshit? Of course you will probly leave that part out, which by the way is illegal to show the police doctered evidence and pretend it's real.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:52:01

At 6/22/04 11:47 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
Stupid shit
You actually consider yourself an evolving artist? Haha that made me laugh! Lemme get this straight...

Vinstigator > Shin2k27

*Sigh* is that too hard for you to accept? *Grins* now look what you made me do, I gotta use the Shin tactic! *Masturbates* I make no sense...well I am acting like Shin so that should come of no suprise. *Ejaculates* So STFU Shin you lose, we win.

Im actually the one being surprises you even mentioned yourself as an artist. If so then your at the bottom rank from the start, copying material, passing yourself as other people, not an inch of creativity, repetitive as hell, own the mentality of a 5 year old in kindergarden, cant accept critisism and badly editing of sprites. Yep, a true evolving artist *claps* bravo youll go far in life. As a janitor...

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:55:02

Beetlejuice is an awesome movie...

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:55:53

WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING WHO IS BETTER???

vinces batting average is an A+. YOU DDON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING BATTING AVERAGE! period. end. right there, he wins.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-22 23:59:43

At 6/22/04 11:47 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Shin, I didn't backstab you. I was never with you, you were with me. How You might ask? Well if you recall i began the fight with Vince, you decided to think you took over it was my war, i ended it, which meant telling him our plans. But that's ok Shin, Vince is abetter friend than you, or moogle could ever be to anyone. How you might now be asking? Simply because he doesn't dedicate a movie against ONE artist. Foo.

Exactly. He was the one that tried to take over this war and even challenged me to a flash duel to try to shut me up! But guess what Shin? You failed at that. I blew your ass outta the water. Shin was never your friend HAcoreRD, only an ally.

BTW Shin, Janitors make good money.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:04:11

At 6/22/04 11:55 PM, I_WUV_CRIMSON wrote: WHY ARE WE EVEN ARGUING WHO IS BETTER???

vinces batting average is an A+. YOU DDON'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING BATTING AVERAGE! period. end. right there, he wins.

OMG BATTLING AVERAGE PWNS J00 just because he spam so much of his shot on NG and gets a small battling average? One thing ill say is time will tell it by itself. And you just keep stalking my profile to check out my battling average. Cause movie by movie, youll begin to realise that your vinny boy here cant do shit. Oh and btw nice to change ur name STATE_OF_EMERGENCY. I can reckonize a 13 year old suck up when i see one.

At 6/22/04 11:47 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
Stupid shit

Vinstigator > Shin2k27

Wait, you even call yourself an artist ? Well then your starting at the bottom rank. Cant accept critisim, repetitive, 5 year old comebacks, cant fight his own battles, counts more on his fans then himself and the list goes one. Welcome to reality, hoe you have a nice long 20 years to try and get urself a rank or two.

At 6/22/04 11:47 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: Shin, I didn't backstab you. I was never with you, you were with me. How You might ask? Well if you recall i began the fight with Vince, you decided to think you took over it was my war, i ended it, which meant telling him our plans. But that's ok Shin, Vince is abetter friend than you, or moogle could ever be to anyone. How you might now be asking? Simply because he doesn't dedicate a movie against ONE artist. Foo.

Yeah once a treatcherous bastard, always a treatcherous bastard, should have known that all the way. Specially seeing your performence in CS, staying behind and leaving your team to do all the job. Thats no team play kid, you really should learn how to work as a team and not requesting backup every time ur stuck alone and think there is one enemy in the area.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:10:30

Heyyy Counter-Strike huh? Who stalked Tom and me to our server? You. Who's getting banned as soon as my leader returns, or I get admin, YOU. Who is the first one dead on their team? YOU. Who just got served? YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:11:48

I changed my name about 5 months ago, Mr. Covert Dipshit. And about 3 topics ago I actually SAID I used to be state_of_emergency. Also, its a fucking BATTING AVERAGE. not "battleing" average. Say it with me, "batting" average. And I am not "stocking your profile" I looked at it once. no matter how many times I check, it will STILL say you don't have a profile. And about the BATTING average not matering, that weird, I thought the WHOLE POINT of submitting flash was the fucking audiance, so how is it what they think doesn't matter, since that is what it is.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:22:59

At 6/22/04 11:36 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Yeah he likes to place the blame on other people. I'm pretty sure you didn't force him to make that movie, you just asked him. And of course when it flops, he puts the blame on you. I'm pretty sure if it won daily feature Crow would've been like "yes I was the mastermind behind Hero's Quest, HAcoreRD was just along for the ride".

And about that "people like you" comment. That does sound a little racist. Just because I'm latino and I make FFVI movies he hates FFVI now? Crow all you could've said was "because of you and HAcoreRD I hate FFVI now". But no you said "people like you". I take a offence to that. Whatever, you're just a jealous prick.

Listen you asshole don't just make stuff up and asume it's true. You must not read proporly if Heroes Quest actually did good I wouldn't care, why would I want to take credit for it. This is basicly what you said Vince:
If this T-Dash co-author thing is sucsesfull Vince will take all the credit because he jelious.

Wow how pathetic, bringing in racisim (probably couldn't think of anything else good enough to say) I meant "people like you and HAcoreRD" I guess that makes HAcoreRD mexicon, huh. I meant people who make animations like "FFVI The Story After 14".

HAcoreRD if I remember correctly you wanted me to compete it by the end of the portal day and I missed it by one hour. I went as fast as I could so I wouldn't dissapoint you. For the last time I could give two shits weather you have 9574985785 people have you bookmarked as thier favorite author. I am not jelious of anyone on newgrounds, I find it sad how you keep saying that because you have nothing else to say. I think I have to put it more clear for someone as thick headed as you...ahem......IM NOT FUCKING JELIOUS OF YOU OR ANYONE ON NG! I DON'T CARE ABOUT FUCKING FANS!

But Vince you have this really annoying abilty to make me post again. It's just to hard to ignore someone like you.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:25:58

At 6/23/04 12:22 AM, TheGoldCrow wrote: IM NOT FUCKING JELIOUS OF YOU OR ANYONE ON NG! I DON'T CARE ABOUT FUCKING FANS!

Prove it.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:28:10

At 6/23/04 12:11 AM, I_WUV_CRIMSON wrote: I changed my name about 5 months ago, Mr. Covert Dipshit. And about 3 topics ago I actually SAID I used to be state_of_emergency. Also, its a fucking BATTING AVERAGE. not "battleing" average. Say it with me, "batting" average. And I am not "stocking your profile" I looked at it once. no matter how many times I check, it will STILL say you don't have a profile. And about the BATTING average not matering, that weird, I thought the WHOLE POINT of submitting flash was the fucking audiance, so how is it what they think doesn't matter, since that is what it is.

For some egoistic people flash all scores and fame but some of the big flash authors who might not stay on ng, have and might have already achieved their different goals. Ill let you to think about it, but for me, scores and awards are nothing, as many as i might get, wont get to my head, i only want to show what i can do, get better at it, and actually master some elements of animation. Step by step. Think about it kid.

At 6/23/04 12:10 AM, HAcoreRD wrote: Heyyy Counter-Strike huh? Who stalked Tom and me to our server? You. Who's getting banned as soon as my leader returns, or I get admin, YOU. Who is the first one dead on their team? YOU. Who just got served? YOU.

Thats all you have to say for your cowardice in battle, and what are you gonna ban me for, playing ? heck i got to knew your clan and how cool they are, your the only one in there i dont like and talking to the new people seeing how you act, i have pretty valuable reasons to not like you, but still i had to teamplay with you and even save your sorry ass in a couple of situation. What are ya gonna ban me for ? Playing ? ya right get real. Gotta love seeing you as a goomba tough

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:32:12

Goomba, too bad that aint me, since I'm never on your team. Tell me how many ppl like you on our server? Noone, since u start shit with absolutely everyone, Just like how you are on NG. Wow your no different where you go!

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:36:30

Oh and Guys. Look what my friend, Gunslinger got me from a game yesterday, I'm the Terrorist stabbing the CT, who is SHIN. Apparently he has interesting skins, but that's ok.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:36:38

At 6/23/04 12:32 AM, HAcoreRD wrote: Goomba, too bad that aint me, since I'm never on your team. Tell me how many ppl like you on our server? Noone, since u start shit with absolutely everyone, Just like how you are on NG. Wow your no different where you go!

Oh dont deny it, i was on your team that round, you got so mad after being goombanized though you were gonna disconnect like when i headshot you after replying to your smart ass reply.
And what about the ppl on your server ? Carendan is cool, MP5|Ghetto is my hommie, Stryker is a good teammate, trigger still owns you, Jimbob seems to have dissapeared, Vlance isnt there alot but let me tryout anytime. Yeah what about them ?

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:37:59

Wait... So the people who are happy when people like their flash are egotistical? Well, I has very happy when I donated about $250 bucks to charity and they where glad, so was that "egotistical of me"?

I still love the way you thought you where being a spy by fiinding out my old name.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:40:34

At 6/23/04 12:36 AM, HAcoreRD wrote: Oh and Guys. Look what my friend, Gunslinger got me from a game yesterday, I'm the Terrorist stabbing the CT, who is SHIN. Apparently he has interesting skins, but that's ok.

Err...thats not a counter strike skin o_O cant you make the difference between a terrorist and a nazi, oh scuse me maybe because u sound like both in real life.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:41:36

At 6/23/04 12:22 AM, TheGoldCrow wrote:
IM NOT FUCKING JELIOUS OF YOU OR ANYONE ON NG! I DON'T CARE ABOUT FUCKING FANS!

Like Crimson_Edge said, prove it.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:43:15

At 6/23/04 12:37 AM, I_WUV_CRIMSON wrote: Wait... So the people who are happy when people like their flash are egotistical? Well, I has very happy when I donated about $250 bucks to charity and they where glad, so was that "egotistical of me"?

I still love the way you thought you where being a spy by fiinding out my old name.

Wow quite cool seeing a kid posting pics he didnt even make and also many times too. Talking about egoistical pricks, im talking about the way he keeps bragging about his lame flashes and the way he thinks hes all that. Apparently he doesnt know the true masters at the sprite work, let me name you some : Paragon9x, IronClaw, Rigo, Frankeroc, Bignasty4life, need i say more? Both you and him should know your place and shut ur pie holes.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:44:01

I dunno Shin, Maybe this Like will anwser your question.

http://www.csnation.net/skins/browse_skins.php/t/

Yah, theres "Neo_Nazi" Skins, well I guess I just countered your own. Noob.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:50:11

At 6/23/04 12:43 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Apparently he doesnt know the true masters at the sprite work, let me name you some : Paragon9x, IronClaw, Rigo, Frankeroc, Bignasty4life, need i say more?

Apparently you don't know that me and Rigo (Cheve Loco) are actually pretty good friends and are both from Latingrounds.com. And I even said in a review "you are one of the better sprite animators out there". So why don't you get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an ass...again.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 00:55:10

"Yah, theres "Neo_Nazi" Skins, well I guess I just countered your own. Noob."

Ohno HAcoreRD is reverting to his old self EVERYONE HIDE!!

ok Vince tell me how to prove it.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 01:00:55

At 6/23/04 12:44 AM, HAcoreRD wrote: I dunno Shin, Maybe this Like will anwser your question.

http://www.csnation.net/skins/browse_skins.php/t/

Yah, theres "Neo_Nazi" Skins, well I guess I just countered your own. Noob.

What are you talking about ? I dont download skins for CS, i just play it as it is. Quit being so hungry for a good comeback to start inventing your own pics. Thats just actiong like a loser right there

At 6/23/04 12:50 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
Apparently you don't know that me and Rigo (Cheve Loco) are actually pretty good friends and are both from Latingrounds.com. And I even said in a review "you are one of the better sprite animators out there". So why don't you get your facts straight before you make yourself look like an ass...again.

Right there your avoiding the fact that he and many of the names mentionned above OWN you effortlessly to say the least, And that you should lower that ego of yours cause dont cant even stand a chance against me, crow and the rest. Your beaten Vince, and with ease too, i suggest you keep your mouth shut and run alone like the useless kid you are.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 01:06:53

At 6/23/04 12:55 AM, TheGoldCrow wrote:

ok Vince tell me how to prove it.

In all of your movie comments write "I don't give two shits about ANY of my fans. All of you can fuck off and die for all I care! Oh and the fans that have me bookmarked (all 30 of you) please delete me from your list, thank you".

At 6/23/04 01:00 AM, Shin2k27 wrote:

Right there your avoiding the fact that he and many of the names mentionned above OWN you effortlessly to say the least, And that you should lower that ego of yours cause dont cant even stand a chance against me, crow and the rest. Your beaten Vince, and with ease too, i suggest you keep your mouth shut and run alone like the useless kid you are.

"Right there ur avoiding facts"

Damn man is that the only thing you ever say? Someone pwns you in an argument and all you say is "ur avoiding facts". What facts? I already beat your ass and it wasn't luck so quit trying to make yourself believe that.

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 01:14:19

At 6/23/04 01:06 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
"Right there ur avoiding facts"

Damn man is that the only thing you ever say? Someone pwns you in an argument and all you say is "ur avoiding facts". What facts? I already beat your ass and it wasn't luck so quit trying to make yourself believe that.

Still avoiding, i see its kinda useless trying to TALK some sense into ya, might as well LET you figure out on your own then. Might take you time, but at least at that point ull finally shut up for once.
Beside if you wan to go at it again with me, i already told you anytime, im sure ur gonna pull off some cheesy excuse to avoid it tough. *sigh* Vinny boy, always with the excuses such is the fate of a moron like you.

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 01:17:26

Ok how about this.

Me and HAcoreRD vs. You and Moogleslayer

Do you accept? Or are you gonna back down like a coward?

BBS Signature

Response to Vinstigator should be banned 2004-06-23 01:18:34

Your very stupid. Just because I don't want fans doesn't mean I want to insult them. Matter-a-fact I don't need to prove anything to you. Fact is, im not jelous If I was jelious of anyone it would probably be someone in the top 50 not your lame shit.