00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kornineq just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

380,020 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-11 18:16:01

Hello one and hello all!

It has been an extreemly long time since i have been to ng (well not too long but long enough) and i hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas and New year... i know i did... skiing doesnt get much better....

anyway, very very nice to see verything going stong still! Go NGDD!

Good to see old members kicking about :D

Im currently running through some module exams atm but ill be free to laze about the bbs in a few weeks so ill be popping in more regulary soon and then quietly slipping back into the ngdd if my old post is still availible... if not, dont worry ill just hang about anyway :P like a bad smell or something

Toodles all

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-11 19:10:25

Don't have much to sat, but I wanna post something, so here's another mission idea ^_^

What'll you do in the following situation?

Your daughter got pregnant. She's 14, and the father is 15. He's family and your are close friends, but you've neverliked the kid much.
PS: The operation in the hospital and all that other medical and legal stuff concerning the baby cost $20 000.

Best idea for solving the problem wins.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-11 19:17:59

At 1/11/05 03:43 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 1/11/05 01:58 PM, RaindropsRed wrote:
Wow, pointless. No?

HAHAHA....
Squiddy got POONED by Kirk (RDR).
nice one, lol.

At least it wasn't spam right :)

it was close to eet :P

It's all superficial. I make a pointless post displaying a song that I enjoy, and you make an equally pointless post depicting my post and ultimately going under the nine word posting limitation that we established here three months ago. What a wonderfully pointless circle. :)

yaya, pooned i says.

Heh that song OH GOD, i can STILL say the whole thing outload without the need of the music, to beat and know all the words, thanks for the hawt treat ;D

yes i quite enjoyed it also.

trust me not the first person to sy that <3

i can imagine.

I started growing a beard in 8th grade when i was still 12, considering i'm a may baby which is close to the end of the year :D

lol, shit.
i wont have to shave for another year or two.
my dads family = shit house stubble/unable to get a proper beard.

Heh May 7th 2004 :)

:( July 2 here :(

Heh only 5'10" ;)

BOOYA!! *happy dance*

I happen to like Bone us much better, i'd suggest whoring that one out, considering it actually sounds like my name, also, well Dave was just being nice, one person gets 200th page, and on the next page, someone gets 6000th post, it was just curtious ;P

yeh i like Bone-us aswell, its kick ass because its from MEH! >:)
----
Ravengage's mission:
Kill everyone you know.
no but seriously, i would probably pay for an abortion, sit the two kids down together, and rip then to shreads about what they did and how fucked up it was (using words).
yeh thats what i would probably do.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-11 21:34:56

At 1/11/05 08:24 PM, BonusStage wrote: OH GEE EM EF

oh god my fucking?

Twas the sarcasm ):<

indeed.

OMG you got music like that is australia *writes notes* fasinating*

ya we have all the music you guys have.... plus more :P

luff @ being confused for a senior ^.^

:@

Hell i grow more in a week than you probably ever have

dude, im thinking more in a DAY or two than i ever have.

PWNT

booya.

Nigga plz *salsp*

did someone say SALSA!?!

Bone-us>Boner

oh yeah.

*bones*

*recoils, flinches, screams, etc etc... calls out 'rape!'*

Pfft, kill them both, WITH KNIFE AND FORK ):<

and eat them?

And my awesome *basks in own awesome*

well, i say something similar to that, but im glad u aint stealing MAH FRAYSE.
i say *bathes in own glory* :P
My statment > j00rs.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-13 07:47:44

At 1/12/05 03:34 PM, BonusStage wrote: Seriously, we don't need the indiginous music, you can keep it :)

hahah. dude you know how many of them we killed in the 1800's? theres like none left XD

Well .. yeah *basks in own awesome*

hahah.
damn i got nothing to say.

Make me a burrito ):<

no, i hate making food... i only eat the stuff.

But you agreed to it *cries*

NEVER!

DUH, after raping the corpses *LOLLOLWUT*

weirdo :P

Pfft glory < Awesome kthx ):<

NO k, NO thx!!! and you do your >:('s in reverse, dag-nab-it!
it looks all weird!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-13 19:16:50

M-A-R-C-U-S reporting here. im just wondering if anyone knows when The_Weaponmaster will be coming back to NG....
because i've been depositing for him for a while now...
since like 500 exp i think.
anyways just wondering if anyone knows.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-13 20:39:40

Hello all, good to see you still going strong, sorry i had to drop out but uni and generally real life got in the way of NG. Hope you're all still doing useful things, hope SOHO are looking after you, maybe i'll drop by again soon. ENJOY.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-13 22:12:01

yeh yeh we are doing our job... :P sorta.
haha.
this place is starting to die down a bit now, it would seem our recent efforts to keep this place active are.... failing?
btw where the hell is IWTE?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-13 22:18:08

At 1/13/05 10:11 PM, BonusStage wrote:
ugh, del, i bet you never even knew of your existence on the Wi/Ht regulars list did you, now that you're voted off it makes no difference, but still, you leaving was rather annoying.

Yeah, i did, but for ages my internet got cut off at uni and I had stacks of other stuff to do :( Hopefully I should be around a bit more now, although probs not enough to make it back onto the regs list

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-13 22:18:31

lol, u posted 1 min before meh...

At 1/13/05 10:11 PM, BonusStage wrote: OMFG RACIST

telling the truth aint being racist :P

*wins*

*loses*

DAMNABLE LAZY AUSSIE

haha, yeh like you can be stuffed making lunch for yourself :P

+2d20 sonic damage vs. constructs :(

alrighty wtf *backs away*

PFFT ):< > >:(

you're wrong and you fucking know it!

ugh, del, i bet you never even knew of your existence on the Wi/Ht regulars list did you, now that you're voted off it makes no difference, but still, you leaving was rather annoying.

hell, even i didnt know about that...
when did it happen?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-14 00:15:38

Nice sig Bone-a-sage, I like Kakashi-sensei, but my favorite character has to be sasuke. Are you familar with that series? Or is the sig some sort of joke?

NG Department of Defense

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-14 03:42:37

haha, those things are cool... i dont think i ever owned one though.
i may have when i was like 4 or 5.... hmmm...
good of you to drop by Kirk.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-14 08:48:47

Pfft, you just have to be so cliche in the person you like *shakes head* it's ok though, i forgive you ;)

Fine I'll change my mind, I like hinita better since shes all sweet and innocent, then goes f'ing mad against sakura.

NG Department of Defense

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-14 10:53:38

At 1/13/05 08:39 PM, --delteated-- wrote: Hello all, good to see you still going strong, sorry i had to drop out but uni and generally real life got in the way of NG. Hope you're all still doing useful things, hope SOHO are looking after you, maybe i'll drop by again soon. ENJOY.

Hey Delt, hope Uni is treating you well, it's nice to see you still care about NG. : )
_______
Waht day is the members list normaly due?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-14 18:22:51

At 1/14/05 10:53 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
Hey Delt, hope Uni is treating you well, it's nice to see you still care about NG. : )

Yeah it's good but the sadistic bastards give us start of term exams to make sure we revise - had a 3 hour one today and got another one at 9.30 tomorrow :o NG is cool though, I should be around a bit more this term because things have quietened down a bit and i've kinda settled into a routine.

Grats Bone-us, you want a cookie for that? :p

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-14 21:07:19

At 1/14/05 05:21 PM, BonusStage wrote: OMFG EVERYBODY i got the first general rank up ^.^

shit, and you got passed me in VP! now i need 0.08 to get ahead of you :P haha.
anyways well done on the rank up. you know, if you keep going at this rate, you may be the person with EGSC that has the lowest amount of protects...
anyhoo, well done.
and how much percentage more do you get for ranking up on your VP?
do you get another 2% still? or is it more?
AND WHERE DID YOUR REVIEWS GO?!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 01:14:44

At 1/14/05 09:12 PM, BonusStage wrote: Once you rank up you'll pwn me :(

thats the idea :) only 600 away from doing so.

yeah ... until Ya_Ya desides to break all former EGSC RECORDS ):<

wha? do you have more protects than he does?

Thanks

np.

You get 7 on the 2nd to last rank up, and 5 for getting egsc, it's still at 2 gainage :(

oh, so what are you up to now? 42% or something?

do you get another 2% still? or is it more?
Above ;)

but... you just said before that it was still 2%... im not following.

I was banned months ago for a prank i pulled on some "to be blammed" movies, it was dumb, but oh so fun ^.^

yeh but i thought you had like really good big reviews... weird.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 05:54:39

I don't know if you're still recruiting but id like to join. And i like muffins.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 06:30:20

At 1/15/05 05:54 AM, MeMB wrote: I don't know if you're still recruiting but id like to join. And i like muffins.

We are always recruiting......

Welcome to the Ngdd MeMb!
Your rank will be private for 2 weeks. Then if we feel your a good enough and loyal member of the club, we will give you your real rank based on your voting power. You also can get ranks ups by getting medals. 5 medals = promotion. Be a good member.

http://www.thenewalliance.tk/

Ready all the stickies there. By that time Dave will verify you. Then on the top right of the page click "usergroups", and sign up for Department of Defense usergroup.

Have fun posting here!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 09:12:13

At 1/15/05 07:54 AM, BonusStage wrote: January 6th:

Thanks for the list Bonus.... evan though i was planning on doing it if Dave diddn't. >: ( !!!!!!!1

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 09:34:09

At 1/15/05 09:16 AM, BonusStage wrote: HAHAH if he isn't back by next friday, maybe you could do it then Mr. meanie pants <3

It's doubtfull that he wont be back but ok <3 .

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 15:50:57

The DOD seems to have become an alternate LUL :D Isn't that a happy coincidence

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 15:54:32

At 1/15/05 03:50 PM, --delteated-- wrote: The DOD seems to have become an alternate LUL :D Isn't that a happy coincidence

It has a bit i suppose, thats probably becuse it shares alot of the same users and at the moment their isn't alot going on in here. It's cool to have you back Delt : )

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 16:02:30

At 1/15/05 03:54 PM, Tom_s00 wrote:
It has a bit i suppose, thats probably becuse it shares alot of the same users and at the moment their isn't alot going on in here. It's cool to have you back Delt : )

Thanks dude. I just finished my exams!!!!! There's a big party tonight and we're all getting absolutely hammered. Expect some silly drunken posting later :D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 16:18:05

At 1/15/05 04:11 PM, BonusStage wrote:
Why haven't i seen it post then :(

Eh? Is this some kinda in joke that I'm missing due to my absence?

p.s. who is this EKRegulus kid? He's not being very nice, saying that I was never really a regular and it was a freak that I got included in the reg's list :(

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 16:36:10

At 1/15/05 04:02 PM, --delteated-- wrote: Thanks dude. I just finished my exams!!!!! There's a big party tonight and we're all getting absolutely hammered. Expect some silly drunken posting later :D

Sounds cool have a good one.

At 1/15/05 04:18 PM, --delteated-- wrote: Eh? Is this some kinda in joke that I'm missing due to my absence?

No im lost too : @

p.s. who is this EKRegulus kid? He's not being very nice, saying that I was never really a regular and it was a freak that I got included in the reg's list :(

I don't know what he's talking about you were posting in the LUL/ wi/ht section waaaaaay before he was.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-15 22:39:34

At 1/15/05 05:46 PM, BonusStage wrote: dream

Well, I don't believe in dreams as portents or anything like that, but from what I've been told, dreams are simply re-iterations of the things you have been thinking about most, and the things which you last thought of before you went to sleep. Sooooooooooooo, you must have been thinking about her a fair bit! Which means, you want to luuuuuuurve her. That's what I think.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 01:05:33

At 1/15/05 05:46 PM, KlBA wrote: Dream.

Hello, Bonus Stage. I'm not a psycologist, not that I believe in that crap, but I'm pretty sure that you should get a lazer gun and go gnome hunting. Either that, or talk to that girl you like.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 08:15:10

At 1/15/05 07:54 AM, KlBA wrote: Lieutenant General: I_Want_To_Explode 6,

where the hell IS he?

General: M-A-R-C-U-S 7, Bila 5

how did he get 5 medals...

General of the Department: Dave 18

lololol... 18?! whats he been doing?!

-BonusStage

how long have you been kiba for...?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 13:07:56

At 1/16/05 08:15 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: where the hell IS he?

Somewhere

how did he get 5 medals...

Somehow

lololol... 18?! whats he been doing?!

Something

how long have you been kiba for...?

Sometime

Yay