00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

NG Department of Defense

313,052 Views | 10,646 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-17 20:26:16

At 8/17/05 02:04 PM, wondereyes wrote: @Wylo

Don't forget "clocky"

You calling me clocky or the NOOB twillight_venom?

At 8/17/05 03:25 PM, DAVE wrote: I want to get "cocky" =D

And I want to get cocky with you.

At 8/17/05 05:23 PM, wondereyes wrote: new ngdd?

I don't see how it has anything similar to NGDD. They are all about flash games, and promoting them. While we are, um, a club about anything.

P.S. Just kidding to the noob comment.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-17 21:04:23

P.S. Just kidding to the noob comment.

oh, good. for a second there i thought you were being serious.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-18 06:25:06

At 8/17/05 09:04 PM, twilight_venom wrote: oh, good. for a second there i thought you were being serious.

ROFL, joo have 4 times more posts than he does, so it's funny XD

anyways, TGGEGASPEOGUEWOIHGRWHJKRHJ club isn't that similar to us, as Wylo said they're about appreciating flash games, whereas we're about, protecting the site.

HAHAHAHA

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-18 12:37:16

At 8/18/05 06:25 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: ROFL, joo have 4 times more posts than he does, so it's funny XD

Meh, I'm too lazy to go anywhere other than this thread. I've got better things to do, like playing video games.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-18 13:41:27

is it just me or is the Tggwtaitff Club complete bullshit? they want to reward authors for they effort (which is good) by voting 5 on them, even if the game isn't good (which is bad). a game might have lots of effort put into it, but it doesn't mean that it will be good. they just choose to look past the flaws and vote 5 because lots of effort put into it, which means that the author will make average games because nobody will tell him/her that they're flawed.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-19 06:32:03

Hello people.

I have a query to make. What are the differences between the Clocks and the Star Syndicate and which of the two is better and/or worse? And why?

How is everyone?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-19 08:23:07

At 8/19/05 06:32 AM, Alkador wrote: Hello people.

What's up bitch?

I have a query to make.

:O k.

What are the differences between the Clocks and the Star Syndicate and which of the two is better and/or worse? And why?

Clocks - were in their 'prime' (pissed the most people off in their crappness) in 2003, before you and i signed up.
well, we may have seen a bit of them, i remember a tad... sorta.
now all that's left is some of the vets and some of the nubs, and some of the flash is really good, some is average, some is shite.

Star Syndick - started early last year i think... i believe their purpose of existence in the first place was to 'piss the ng peoples off' or something like that - mission accomplished. with their 100 daily toons (around 5 were of decent quality), and spamtastic members, they pissed off so. many. fucking. people.

now they have sort of died down, but recently, i've been seeing 'Daily2oon' submissions... so they're still around, but in a bad sence, whereas the Clocks are pretty chill nowadays...

Now, keep in mind none of my statements are backed up by anything at all, so feel free to correct me on anything...

anyways, I'm going to bed. I got tennis in the morning >: (

How is everyone?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-19 16:50:15

At 8/19/05 08:23 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 8/19/05 06:32 AM, Alkador wrote:
What are the differences between the Clocks and the Star Syndicate and which of the two is better and/or worse? And why?
Clocks - were in their 'prime' (pissed the most people off in their crappness) in 2003, before you and i signed up.
well, we may have seen a bit of them, i remember a tad... sorta.
now all that's left is some of the vets and some of the nubs, and some of the flash is really good, some is average, some is shite.

I have to agree , except that the clocks still seem to have regained momentem and maybe a 2nd wind with the attention they've gained lately from 'ocks groups. (Lock leagion, Glock Group, Crock Crue, and others)
Clock clones are still coming out of the wordwork, many introducing themselves with a crappy, no effort flash and expected the clocks will vote 5 (or voet fiv5n) on any noob that ads clock to their name....

Star Syndick - started early last year i think... i believe their purpose of existence in the first place was to 'piss the ng peoples off' or something like that - mission accomplished. with their 100 daily toons (around 5 were of decent quality), and spamtastic members, they pissed off so. many. fucking. people.
now they have sort of died down, but recently, i've been seeing 'Daily2oon' submissions... so they're still around, but in a bad sence, whereas the Clocks are pretty chill nowadays...

no kidding! most of these daily2oons seem to be intented only to annoy AND CAUSE SEIZURES!!! the bastartds.
The good news is I've seen enough of their seizure-bomb flashes that at least I know I'm immune to seizures. But I can't understand how the stars arn't banned when most of their daily2oons suddenly break into flashing colors without warning... :(

anyways, I'm going to bed. I got tennis in the morning >: (

Why the angry face for playing tennis?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-19 21:21:12

At 8/19/05 04:50 PM, bila wrote: Why the angry face for playing tennis?

because i got up at 7:15 went down to tennis drove out to Greensborough to be told to go home because it was a washout then i drove all the way home n went to my team-mates house and we played counter strike for a while and it was gay.

the. fucking. edn.

yeh, im tired >: (

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-20 02:08:28

Hey guys just got back from vacation yeah that friggin rocks but I was flipping through the posts quickly I see the member list was updated good good lotsa controversy always good so nothings changed awesome alright everyone I'll see ya around I have to go unpack now laters.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-20 05:02:21

Thank you bila and Marcus for your comments. It has been appreciated.

Marcus, might I add one thing. EKRegulus is a part of the Syndicate. I'll let you think about that.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-20 12:10:41

Alright guys I know it's off topic but I haven't been around for the past month or so, but I'm back for good now. Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. Hope I didn't get kicked out or anything while I was gone...

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-20 18:32:04

according to the recently posted members list on page 294, you are still in

Sergeant Major of the Department: AnalPenguinFarming 1,chevrolumina 3

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-20 19:34:45

Ok good, I've been away for a while so I was hoping I was still in on this. Thanks dude.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 03:39:32

At 8/20/05 07:34 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Ok good, I've been away for a while so I was hoping I was still in on this. Thanks dude.

lol, yeh dude you're never around, :P

Chev - make sure you add SOME form of grammar where appropriate in your posts... like, COMMAS and FULL STOPS!!!
rofl.

see i could be like you and make one sentence far bigger than it would need to be and stuff becuase i dont use commas and all that and then i could drag onto another topic still without starting a new sentence or even using a comma....

AND THAT WOULD JUST BE FRUSTRATING

:D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 04:26:19

At 8/21/05 03:39 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:

D

You posted a bold smiley face.

^^

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 11:00:15

So are there any contests coming up? Before I left I got pissed because that one with the pictures I knew I couldve won...but then I left. Not that it matters now, but just lemme know whats going on with the contests.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 11:40:51

I've been reading this thread a bit every now and again. Since there was a contest going on, I thought I should avoid this thread for a bit. I like Newgrounds, so if I can, I'd like to join. I might stop posting, but if I can, I'll try and stay active.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 13:14:37

At 8/21/05 04:26 AM, DAVE wrote: You posted a bold smiley face.

^^

-_-

At 8/21/05 11:00 AM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: So are there any contests coming up? Before I left I got pissed because that one with the pictures I knew I couldve won...but then I left. Not that it matters now, but just lemme know whats going on with the contests.

Well, we were discussing another b/p contest, but I guess that idea just faded away, since not many people were interested.

At 8/21/05 11:40 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I've been reading this thread a bit every now and again. Since there was a contest going on, I thought I should avoid this thread for a bit. I like Newgrounds, so if I can, I'd like to join. I might stop posting, but if I can, I'll try and stay active.

We'd welcome you. For the first 2 weeks your rank will be Private, afterwards rank will be determined by voting power.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 18:22:14

(61,642 views, 8,857

We are pretty close to 10k. :D

Lets get a topic going, what do you guys think of the PM system?

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 18:23:28

At 8/21/05 06:22 PM, DAVE wrote: Lets get a topic going, what do you guys think of the PM system?

I can't wait i've premoted this idea for a long time.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 19:07:28

At 8/21/05 06:22 PM, DAVE wrote: (61,642 views, 8,857

We are pretty close to 10k. :D

Lets get a topic going, what do you guys think of the PM system?

are they actually gojng ahead with it? out of all the problems that need to be solved, why did they choose this one? i don't know, i just think that there are more important things to worry about, but that's just my opinion.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 22:02:14

At 8/21/05 06:22 PM, DAVE wrote: Lets get a topic going, what do you guys think of the PM system?

What's the PM system?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 22:12:30

Oh jeez, hang on I can do this I've only been out of college for a year and a half and I forget grammar how about that. I just really like the whole run-on sentence thing it makes it seem like I was talking really fast. Or perhaps it was because I just finished driving for 14 hours at that point and I came on to deposit and say hi. Anyways since were will be all anal about that *sarcasm* I suppose I will avoid doing that. I am all for a b/p contest just tell me when and where, oh wait when is good I know where already. Alright than and I'm as curious as Wylo what are you guys talking about "PM system". Is that just a regional thing I don't understand ah well see ya laters all.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-21 22:51:03

At 8/21/05 10:02 PM, Wylo wrote:
What's the PM system?

Personal message system. Like a little built in email client for NG. (not really email, just between members of the site). Tom announced it on Attack of the show, and liljim has been mentioning it happening soon.

I just hit 8.00 vp. =]

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-22 03:24:44

At 8/21/05 10:51 PM, DAVE wrote: Personal message system. Like a little built in email client for NG. (not really email, just between members of the site). Tom announced it on Attack of the show, and liljim has been mentioning it happening soon.

Quite cool, but MSN wins.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-22 04:38:29

At 8/21/05 03:39 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Chev - make sure you add SOME form of grammar where appropriate in your posts... like, COMMAS and FULL STOPS!!!
rofl.

HYPOCRITE!

see i could be like you and make one sentence far bigger than it would need to be and stuff becuase i dont use commas and all that and then i could drag onto another topic still without starting a new sentence or even using a comma....

Eh you are so dull as I know I can talk way longer without using any grammar point as its really easy and simple for me but for you it might be more difficult to read because you are not asian and you have spastic brains and i am more immortal than you in terms of godliness as you really dont like to read long things without much grammar as i know it reminds you of reading forty pages of gfoxcooks posts and its really tedious after a while and your eyes get really lazy and you lose track of where you are reading and then you start to get pissed at me for typing so much because you know how ultimate and perfect i am and my brain is directly proportional to how much i can type without adding a single piece of grammar by continously typing out random words structured together as sentences designed to provide no meaning and to hurt the minds of those reading it and i know how special i am and how you pissed you are but you must remember how much i will love you no matter what i say or do and i think im starting to repeat myself over and over so i might as well end it here...

AND THAT WOULD JUST BE FRUSTRATING

Good point.

How is everyone today?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-22 08:05:02

At 8/22/05 04:38 AM, Alkador wrote: i love myself coz i'm big-brained and secksay x12

k.

FUCK that was a big paragraph XD
you are Gfawx's protoge...
now just type 100 words per minute, and then.... then... add lawts of grammar and massive smileys. k?

Good point.

dear god...

How is everyone today?

FUCKING VERY TIRED!
man, i had a 2 hour squad tonight... 30 mins of sprints, an hour and a half of singles match play. I'm very, very hurting >: (

well, this PM system sounds gay - it's a bit of a waste of time (i dont know what it's good purposes would be, how would it be put to productive use?), and i mean... BANDWIDTH MUCH??

someone pls explain the pro's of this concept >: (

byeeee!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-08-22 08:50:35

back from my second 3 day ban. Am i turning evil? two bans in like half a month?

How's everyone doing?