00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nikolai38 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

381,712 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 13:14:52

I don't think id be fit to join, because i only vote on movies who already are protected since this is an 'alt' account. My brother is on NG too and we use a router so same IP. If i vote on a movie he can't vote on it and he's really eager to boost his level.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 15:12:56

At 1/16/05 01:47 PM, KlBA wrote: sayz teh spammar ):< *pimp slap*

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME >:)!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 17:30:34

Dear NGDD.

I will be back. I don't know when. Until I am Bonu\sStage is in charge. SASorry for spelling errors. I had like 13 sec \to type this. Please contact SouthPhillyGagngster. His aim is NewgroundsSPG. I think. And tell him to depsoit for me until I say stop.
-Dave

PLEASE TELL HIM

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 18:38:43

At 1/16/05 06:04 PM, KlBA wrote: *posts lots on KIBA's account*

doooooood.... wtf?
where is KIBA, and why you posting on the account?!
me no comprendeeee.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 19:43:30

At 1/16/05 06:49 PM, KlBA wrote: lolk

:|

He's BonusStage now, and do you HONESTLY believe that i could make 4000+ posts in ONE FUCKING DAY

no... no i dont.

We switched info and sigs, and pics, that's about it :\

see, i thought you just swapped names and stayed on the same accounts...
but then that wouldnt look right on the BBS.
username KIBA, sig saying BonusStage.
i understand now.
ty.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 20:48:04

At 1/16/05 06:49 PM, KlBA wrote:
He's BonusStage now, and do you HONESTLY believe that i could make 4000+ posts in ONE FUCKING DAY

That'd make you the ultimate spammer... even more ;p

ps did kiba (the real one...) use to be smurfette? or am I getting confused?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 20:56:27

At 1/16/05 08:48 PM, --delteated-- wrote: That'd make you the ultimate spammer... even more ;p

shuddup nigga ):<

WHY YES HE WAS :D

At 1/16/05 07:43 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: i understand now.
ty.

Oh but only if you really understood :)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-16 21:47:37

At 1/16/05 08:56 PM, BonusStage wrote: Bonus posting on my account with his name rather than posting on his account with my name. ;_;

Well, I guess since Bonus decided to use my account to post here rather than his own I might as well join in with you guys, if you'll accept me that is. I've been thinking about joining the club, so why not? =D

PS: This is the REAL KlBA and it's the first time I've posted in here, everything else was BonusStage. Hope no one is confused. ;)

PPS: I made use a pic, hope you all like it. =D

NG Department of Defense

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 02:37:00

At 1/16/05 08:56 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 1/16/05 08:48 PM, --delteated-- wrote: That'd make you the ultimate spammer... even more ;p
shuddup nigga ):<

hehehe, dont drop the N bomb...
XP

SHADDAP.
(i have no idea :P)

WHY YES HE WAS :D

cool.

Oh but only if you really understood :)

but i do.
XD

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 03:11:14

Can I join

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 04:40:54

i really don't think this is nesisary but anyway.......

Welcome to the Ngdd kibia!
Your rank will be private for 2 weeks. Then if we feel your a good enough and loyal member of the club, we will give you your real rank based on your voting power. You also can get ranks ups by getting medals. 5 medals = promotion. Be a good member.

http://www.thenewalliance.tk/

Ready all the stickies there. By that time Dave will probably not have verifyed you. Then on the top right of the page click "usergroups", and sign up for Department of Defense usergroup.

Have fun posting here!
________
Who was it who said this place was turing into the LUL ? they could have been right.
________-
Sad to hear Dave wont be around for a while,

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 07:29:06

At 1/17/05 03:11 AM, JeniusOT wrote: Can I join

in one word: YES.
haha.
one of the other (non-lazy) members will tell you all of teh shtuff..
'your rank will be civilian for 2 weeks. if we think u are a good member, you can get promotions after those two weeks'...
just do what we do, n stuff.
have fun.
:)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 09:36:23

At 1/17/05 07:29 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: in one word: YES.

it is private nowadays, not civilian ;)

At 1/17/05 04:40 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Who was it who said this place was turing into the LUL ? they could have been right.

yeah, even though there needs to be more posting here, i mean SDG, and RDR and Raven have all seemingly disappered, and i wanted another SDG picture really badly too :(

Sad to hear Dave wont be around for a while,

Yeah once he gets back hopeuflly him and i can pick the winner for the mission that SHOULD'VE ended friday, i only hope that there was something good enough to help ;-_-, considering some people didn't submit anything, and since dave is still away, more ideas COULD be submitted, in theory ;)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 10:45:46

Yes just read the post below yours(theres no reason for me to post it again) but replace your name where it say kibia of course. welcome to the NGDD.

At 1/17/05 09:36 AM, BonusStage wrote: yeah, even though there needs to be more posting here, i mean SDG, and RDR and Raven have all seemingly disappered, and i wanted another SDG picture really badly too :(

Then go to RG that place is full of SCD's stuff.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 11:04:33

At 1/17/05 10:45 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Then go to RG that place is full of SCD's stuff.

Yeah, SlightlyCrazyDude is cool and all, but of course i meant ScaryDeadGirl ;)

OMG PWNT

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 14:02:18

At 1/16/05 04:33 PM, KlBA wrote: I'm BonusStage in another form, one of Dave's right hand men, and a firm believer in the at least nine words rule :)

I knew that, doh. The link of your sig is Bonusstages.com, so it was an easy guess ^_^

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 14:23:42

Oh goody, I joined the site but can't do anything until I'm activated. How fun... :'( *waits for Dave to return* >_>

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 16:51:24

At 1/16/05 01:47 PM, KlBA wrote: What is your brother's account MeMB?

A profile link if you may ;)

At 1/16/05 01:07 PM, Plan-B wrote: Yay
sayz teh spammar ):< *pimp slap*

Why do you want his profile? That's useless

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 21:06:49

At 1/17/05 09:36 AM, BonusStage wrote: it is private nowadays, not civilian ;)

bah! stupido! haha.
well atleast tell the new member the drill :P
oh wait.. i forgot you're not a SOHO member :P
are you even a member?
anyways, 'KIBA' (aka BonerStage the SOHO member here) needs to tell the new guy what to do and stuff i guess.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-17 21:24:24

At 1/17/05 09:06 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 1/17/05 09:36 AM, BonusStage wrote: it is private nowadays, not civilian ;)
bah! stupido! haha.
well atleast tell the new member the drill :P
oh wait.. i forgot you're not a SOHO member :P
are you even a member?
anyways, 'KIBA' (aka BonerStage the SOHO member here) needs to tell the new guy what to do and stuff i guess.

What new guy?

Yeah i'm back after 8 days (not counting my post yesterday). Some retarted kid messed up my pc. So I was going Crazy. They bought me a new one, and it's running great.

/Bonus change your name back before i rape you!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 00:25:04

^^^^^
that new guy.
welcome back Dave. now we may have some ORDER restored in here!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 06:32:47

At 1/17/05 03:26 PM, KlBA wrote:
At 1/17/05 02:23 PM, BonusStage wrote: Oh goody, I joined the site but can't do anything until I'm activated. How fun... :'( *waits for Dave to return* >_>

Uhh I forgot my email pass. So i'm screwed. :( Email the fox.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 08:48:26

Any new contest postings? And which are in effect currently? I think I have a couple ideas that you might find appealing.

Kiba wrote

Surprise, Cockfag!
*Presses a button and Kiba flys into a pyramid off a novelty hummer ramp.*

Well, got work. See you all later.

~Rain.

America.. Fuck yeah..

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 10:28:09

Hi guys i aint seen this in a while well it feels gd to be bk for a while, anyway hows things going and whats up 2 all nething bad or good happen lately

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 10:54:05

At 1/17/05 11:04 AM, BonusStage wrote: Yeah, SlightlyCrazyDude is cool and all, but of course i meant ScaryDeadGirl ;)

Wat !?! i think you just pwnd your self their Bonus.

At 1/17/05 03:26 PM, KlBA wrote: Also is it bad to ONLY post in this thread, instead of the alliance forums as well, i mean you know i WOULD .. but ... i am attached to the custom forum that is NG :(

No at all i've only made like 1 post in their, it's just a little side thing some users are intrested in.

At 1/18/05 10:28 AM, Scooter_Morley wrote: Hi guys i aint seen this in a while well it feels gd to be bk for a while, anyway hows things going and whats up 2 all nething bad or good happen lately

go to have you bak scooter = )

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 12:24:14

At 1/18/05 10:28 AM, Scooter_Morley wrote: Hi guys i aint seen this in a while well it feels gd to be bk for a while, anyway hows things going and whats up 2 all nething bad or good happen lately

Ohhh yay. Your back. Hope you stay longer now. Any one seen Gopher Bazzoka guy? I think he died. Heh, he claimed he was 70.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 13:38:17

At 1/18/05 12:24 PM, Dave wrote:
Ohhh yay. Your back. Hope you stay longer now. Any one seen Gopher Bazzoka guy? I think he died. Heh, he claimed he was 70.

Shit happens ;D

Good to see you here again scooter - seems this is a good week for people coming back! ^_^

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 14:59:37

Allright cheers people i always like a welcome bk thnx im so happy it bring a tear 2 me eye :') so whats been happening then since ive been away

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 16:14:12

At 1/18/05 01:38 PM, --delteated-- wrote:
At 1/18/05 12:24 PM, Dave wrote:
Shit happens ;D

Good to see you here again scooter - seems this is a good week for people coming back! ^_^

Are you saying your back? :D

Allright cheers people i always like a welcome bk thnx im so happy it : bring a tear 2 me eye :') so whats been happening then since ive been : away

Well....uhhh nothing. This club was pretty dead november-january.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2005-01-18 18:03:13

At 1/18/05 04:14 PM, Dave wrote: Are you saying your back? :D

have you noticed that a LOT of our members are always leaving and stuff?
im STILL depositing for The_Weaponmaster... ive got him like 3/4 of his exp now :S

Well....uhhh nothing. This club was pretty dead november-january.

to say the least.