00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Atssr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The No Cussing Club

10,396 Views | 158 Replies

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 13:02:27

Fuck this no-cussing motherfucker! Pushing his shitty ideas on our fucking society, the little shit! Goddamn, fuck that shit! But seriously, this kid isn't going to get that far, I mean his club looks like it's filled with a bunch of Kidz Bop extras for Christ's sake. There has to a good dozen of "clubs" like this one which fade away as soon as the kid grows up. If this were coming from some politician, then yeah, Freedom of Speech may be in trouble. But, he's just a kid. At most, he's going to get a quick mention in some fundraiser or something.

Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 13:39:38

At 6/23/09 04:00 AM, DirtySyko wrote:
Now, I'm not too worried about this kid's mission having any sort of real impact on censorship, but it's still not something to overlook. He's not just simply a square teenage fag, he's an agent working for the destruction of freedom.

That's a pretty tall leap from a kid wanting less cursing in the world to a major threat of freedom of speech. If it was the government instituting such a program, then the threat would be real. In six months, they'd ban all words which are politically incorrect. But that's not happening here.

When I get pissed, I curse. But it's also true that in many circles, if you curse you are looked at as having less intelligence. You don't use the same language at a job interview that you would around your buddies:

"Why do you want to work for our company?"

"I heard you guys are FUCKING awesome!"

Let's face it, someone else is getting that job.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 13:57:27

wow what a dickhole. I'd rather make a cussing club where the club handshake is fuck.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 14:22:26

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 14:24:51

At 12/19/09 02:22 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Oh my god! Have you seen this page on the website, it's a list of Twatspawn.

And now I think we should draw dicks all over the images and upload them to the website.

Behold

The No Cussing Club

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 14:27:31

Instead of starting a group to keep kids out of gangs or keep kids off hard drugs, He starts a group to prevent kids from using foul language?

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 14:29:08

At 12/19/09 01:31 PM, HecticCircleCrap wrote: I remember posting here when Dirty was still a mod.

Oh, the good old days.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 14:31:56

At 12/19/09 01:02 PM, zen64 wrote: There has to a good dozen of "clubs" like this one which fade away as soon as the kid grows up. If this were coming from some politician, then yeah, Freedom of Speech may be in trouble. But, he's just a kid. At most, he's going to get a quick mention in some fundraiser or something.

Please EDucate yourself
He actually appeared on Jay Leno's show.

Good gracious. My ass is bodacious. I had no idea!

Why was I not informed of my spanktacular backside?

Eh? Don't make me lay waste to your cities!

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 14:43:24

At 12/19/09 02:31 PM, iCock wrote: Please EDucate yourself
He actually appeared on Jay Leno's show.

Being on Jay Leno is a far cry from gaining political status, chief.

Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature