00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrSkullium just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The No Cussing Club

10,376 Views | 158 Replies

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 04:13:28

At 6/26/09 04:10 AM, Krypto-Diapers wrote:
McKay probably believes in that notion. Yeah, wow. :l

Also: wtf...

Best quote from the site.

"The father was wearing a black T-shirt with 4 large, white letters printed shoulder-to-shoulder on the back; F_ _ _! Yes, the "F" word!"

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 04:21:28

I didnt actually think of that, I always just thought we has a whiney dick. If he was actually able to get rid of swearing the world would explode but anyway yea he is being a right cunt.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 04:27:48

thanks for the link.
i think i shall spam that place with as much bitches and motherfuckers as possible.
the day i cant say what i want is the day i blow my brains out bud dwyer style.

r.i.p. billy

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 04:32:14

sorry for the double post but I THOUGHT THERE WAS GONNA BE A FORUM!!!!!!
FUCK!!! NO SPAM FOR ME

r.i.p. billy

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 05:10:48

"One of our members went Christmas shopping at a local Target store with his two young daughters, 5 and 7 years old. As they entered the store, the man could hardly believe what he saw. There was another family entering the store in front of them; a father, mother and their daughter (about 4 years old). The father was wearing a black T-shirt with 4 large, white letters printed shoulder-to-shoulder on the back; F_ _ _! Yes, the "F" word!"

THE F WERRRD? OH GAWD NU DERRRRRRRP

not all caps

PRICES SO LOW, WE'RE THROWING THEM OUT THE WINDOW!

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 05:13:03

At 6/26/09 05:10 AM, jack231 wrote: The father was wearing a black T-shirt with 4 large, white letters printed shoulder-to-shoulder on the : back; F_ _ _! Yes, the "F" word!"

I do believe I have you beat with this,

At 6/26/09 04:13 AM, Chymeraxe wrote: Best quote from the site.

"The father was wearing a black T-shirt with 4 large, white letters printed shoulder-to-shoulder on the back; F_ _ _! Yes, the "F" word!"

Lol.

Filler text is filling empty spaces in my soul.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 05:14:47

At 6/24/09 10:19 PM, NeonGoldfish wrote: what are they going to start doing next. Taking away their cigarettes and alcoholic beverages lol

Shut Up, you SLANDEROUS TROLL! I Am Searching for a BOYFRIEND FREE GIRL in my Love Quest! Alkyhawl is a slow actin' POISON, AND all TOBACKY should be sent to the MOON.

SAWNEECHEW

PRICES SO LOW, WE'RE THROWING THEM OUT THE WINDOW!

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 05:20:50

At 6/23/09 05:49 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: Do what the history of the F word says:

Fuck the fucking fuckers.

INDEED

also not all caps

hai, i'm bruno. ;3

"hey vegeta what does the scouter say about my post count" "ITS UNDER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAND gamertag: gamertag4317805

steamID: Cobra comander

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 06:50:52

nocussing.com...

I would love to hack that website and put "fuck you" between every other word.

I would laugh so hard.

"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 07:04:00

Fuck.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 07:48:34

At 6/23/09 06:18 AM, reviewer2 wrote:
But how dare this ****er try to ****ing take away our free speech.

So wait, free speech implies that people who choose not to cuss should be forced into cussing?

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 07:59:29

A wave of patriotism and freedom sweeps over me as I loudly proclaim: "Fuck the fucking NCC!"

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 08:00:45

Check out this video I made about the No Cussing club.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 08:31:30

At 6/26/09 08:05 AM, Krypto-Diapers wrote: Geez, McKay is one crazy, idiotic teen. Just look at those faces!

I know eh?

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 09:35:00

"Fuck you." Is all I can tell this kid.

T3hParty is amazing, do not hesitate, join!

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 09:52:03

At 6/26/09 09:20 AM, super-sense wrote: And to everyone who says if they met him in real life they would swear and tell him to fuck off, what would that really achieve? It wouldn't be big or clever, it would just support his cause and make you look like a bit of a twat.

I don't get what the fuzz is all about. So this guy decides he is not going to swear anymore and he encourages people to stop swearing.

What is wrong with that? It's not like he can force people to stop swearing.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 10:10:02

At 6/26/09 09:52 AM, RubberTrucky wrote: What is wrong with that? It's not like he can force people to stop swearing.

Yeah, but the support he gets is insane...celebrities and what not. And with today's government, who knows what could happen.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 10:48:52

At 6/26/09 10:10 AM, milinko959 wrote:
Yeah, but the support he gets is insane...celebrities and what not. And with today's government, who knows what could happen.

It's a great thing people do support him. for some people he does make a valid point.
But I highly doubt he'd have such a great impact that a government would denie its citizens liberties they've had for a long time.

Besides, how are they going to control who cusses where?

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 11:04:30

At 6/26/09 10:48 AM, RubberTrucky wrote:
Besides, how are they going to control who cusses where?

The other day I was at La Ronde, which is a six flags theme park here in Quebec, and there were "no swearing" signs.
HWAAAAAAAAAAAT? Basically they could kick you out for that bullshit.

I mean, yeah, I can boycott them, but do we really want to go to the trouble of boycotting every thing when people decide on crazy rules? This is what this little shit is doing. He's inspiring people to set up zones with stupid magic rules based on their own twisted sense of their freedoms to take away other people's freedoms.

I'm telling you, always beware of people who are against swearing. ALWAYS. They are not to be trusted.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 11:05:32

No cussing is for people who want to sound intelligent.

Oh wait

I don't know why I'm still here

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 11:37:07

At 6/24/09 10:55 AM, Shakyjake wrote:
At 6/24/09 10:50 AM, Jinzoa wrote: On a further note about this NC club it does seem rather sad, to have taken such a "crusade" if you will to such an extent does seem rather pointless. I don't swear that much but i can't see the a problem with it, hell the C word(vagina) seems to be worse to use than the f for some reason these days.
That's because of the whole "feminism" bollocks that happened. When women were told that they had rights and all that, they started to get offended by the slightest little thing... for example the word "cunt".

Did you know there is a street in Oxford called "Cuntgrope Lane"?

Heh, i get the feeling people who try to say it try and make it sound posh. If a persons last name was wanker they would try to say it as "wonk" "air" with some silly french accent.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-26 11:40:05

At 6/26/09 11:04 AM, poxpower wrote: He's inspiring people to set up zones with stupid magic rules based on their own twisted sense of their freedoms to take away other people's freedoms.

Oh, I get it now. I still want to get my hands on that guy that inspired people to not let me pillage their fridge when I am over at their place. Now I am hungry because I am allowed only to take the food they serve.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-27 08:58:18

And that's why Anonymous is against him.

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Ezikeil85

Please signup under me. It's win-win, you earn, I earn. Finally something to pay for all your "special" internet needs.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-27 09:19:43

I spammed that kid's inbox calling him a nude Nigerian and pasting the word "FUCK" about 500 times.
Pretty great

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-27 09:29:23

At 6/23/09 04:00 AM, DirtySyko wrote: People have fought long and hard for the simple freedom of verbal expression, and he is fighting to take that away.

On a side note, people fought for freedom of speech, but not so that everyone can have a potty mouth for fun. That's merely a slight corollary. The reason why freedom of speech exists is that people can voice their protests without being threatened or jailed.

If anything, people sending threats and harassments to this kid are the ones defiling freedom of speech. They want to silence someone who is voicing his opinion.

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-29 10:45:36

A bomb threat actually had their house evacuated.

:o

Greetings Newgroundites! I am the blood that runs through the veins of your website! Keep it in shape so you can make my job easier. :)

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-06-29 13:44:22

At 6/24/09 10:21 PM, GearShifter wrote: I don't think he will snap out of it unless someone shoves their fist up his ASS.

but he'd enjoy that

hai, i'm bruno. ;3

"hey vegeta what does the scouter say about my post count" "ITS UNDER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAND gamertag: gamertag4317805

steamID: Cobra comander

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 12:52:26

Wow, this is possibly the most retarded thing I have heard of in my life.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 12:56:08

Dunno if this been said or not, but you can easily log into the site
username: member
pass: welcome
Its stupid I know
Enjoy your lame mspaint certificates of not cussing
ktxbai

Good gracious. My ass is bodacious. I had no idea!

Why was I not informed of my spanktacular backside?

Eh? Don't make me lay waste to your cities!

Response to The No Cussing Club 2009-12-19 12:59:41

At 6/27/09 09:29 AM, RubberTrucky wrote:
At 6/23/09 04:00 AM, DirtySyko wrote: People have fought long and hard for the simple freedom of verbal expression, and he is fighting to take that away.
On a side note, people fought for freedom of speech, but not so that everyone can have a potty mouth for fun. That's merely a slight corollary. The reason why freedom of speech exists is that people can voice their protests without being threatened or jailed.

If anything, people sending threats and harassments to this kid are the ones defiling freedom of speech. They want to silence someone who is voicing his opinion.

You make a valid point, but this kid is ALSO trying to silence people who are trying to express their opinions in, shall we say, a more 'colorful' way? Swearing does not harm anyone. They are words. They are not racist or homophobic words that have been designed to offend people.

Is the word 'damn' THAT much worse than 'dang'? Is 'shit' SO much more horrifying than 'poop'? How about 'fuck' and 'intercourse'? They are different, and though swears are often used in a time of anger, yet they don't hurt anyone. It's not how you say it, it's how you react to it. Take an example; there is a person who swears all the time, who we will call A. Then someone else, who we will just refer to as B, never swears and thinks they are bad. If you call A a shithead, he will not react that much. He might get upset, or ask why you called him that, but nothing more. If you called B a shithead, he would begin to cry and scream about how terrible you are for using language like that.

All in all, I'd say swearing is A okay. But that's just one person's opinion. What's yours?