00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

786,880 Views | 8,818 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-01 12:25:21

Hi Folks. Here are two voice demos i have done. Its the same person doing both voices (myself)

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/473881 This casette tape was found in an abandoned car on the edge of a cliff...

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/473905 This answerphone message was left on the phone of a drug mules ex girlfriend, right before he was forced to board a plane that he knew woud be bombed mid flight... He had no choice...

There was no script with either of these two voice samples, i just decided on the story and the character and went with it. Let me know your honest opinion on the voices please by rating and reviewing them. Thanks!

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-01 18:54:46

HEy, here are some tracks i thought i needed some review on....not totally sure on the genre each is in....but even so I would like feed back please, based on what you listen to and if you do actually listen to tracks like these what kind of review you can give would be much appreciated Thank you!

-----Zx

Review Request Club

-------- Zx

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-01 19:34:51

Hey Guys I'm here again request for a review from you guys for my newest episodehttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/591147

Thanks guys

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-01 20:26:08

Hi. Man I'm terrible at introductions. Anyway, I'd really like some reviews on this piece. It got killed pretty soon after I uploaded it, and I want to know what other people think of it. Any comments would be helpful.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-01 22:29:23

Hello kind reviewers, I'd like to request a review on my newest audio piece. Thanks for your time, bonne revue!

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-02 19:40:39

Well met!
I've recently decided to work on a project about Saturn's moons Rhea and Titan. So reviews would be dearly appreciated :)

Both pieces are atmospheric metal.

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-02 22:09:07

"Oh my god, JC, a bomb!"

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-03 09:42:29

Listen to my music i think you might like it http://www.youtube.com/user/JaeFriz?feature=mhee

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-03 10:49:37

Hey review request club members!
I would be real honored to get your honest opinion on my current (work in progress...) electro house track! I'm quite happy with what I got so far, now I want some experts opinions :)

Cheers

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-03 11:47:54

I would like to request reviews on this:

Thanks!

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-03 15:02:08

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-04 02:39:51

Hello, here is some of my work I'd like to have reviewed. I guess I'm satisfied with them but I feel like there are a lot of small (maybe even big) details they seem to lack. Either way, insight would be helpful.

I put the dubstep song first because that is the one I feel "least comfortable" with you can say.

No rush though, whenever your ready, I'd like the help. :)

`Null

And when your DEAD I can go back to being..............................

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-04 04:20:10

review my newest track "Pensive Thoughts" please. I think that it's amazing and very different from what I've done before. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/474486

New self-titled album out now!

Lantaren

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-04 05:01:09

At 19 hours ago, Jaefriz wrote: Listen to my music i think you might like it http://www.youtube.com/user/JaeFriz?feature=mhee

I'm sorry, but we only review newgrounds audio. If you put it on newgrounds, we will review it for you.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-04 05:53:34

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-04 14:45:07

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-04 18:08:58

Too bad, I couldn't get any reviews done. Ah well, some things in life are more important that Newgrounds. Have fun while I am away. Maybe I can drop by if we have WLAN in our Hotel. Maybe I can even have a spare minute to drop a review. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-05 06:13:56

Hi, I'd like to request a review to my latest song Lonliness. I've never posted in this club before, so please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/474741?updated=1

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-05 23:43:45

I feel like I may have learned a tad bit since the last time I uploaded something. I feel like I worked harder on this to some extent than basically all my other tracks, and produced a better result.

However, the only way to really tell is by someone's honest opinion.

:) Again, I'd appretiate the help.

`Null

And when your DEAD I can go back to being..............................

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-06 12:16:31

I totally want to join.

Note that not ALL of my past reviews have been really critical or anything, there are various instances where I've just said "wow loved blah blah blah about this"

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-06 12:46:55

At 22 minutes ago, Croire wrote: I totally want to join.

Note that not ALL of my past reviews have been really critical or anything, there are various instances where I've just said "wow loved blah blah blah about this"

I'm sorry, but I don't think you spend enough time on your reviews. If over 90% of your reviews are one/two-line reviews, I'll have to decline.

You don't have to write a 1500 character long review every time, but at least try to say in a few paragraphs what you think is good or bad about a submission. Try to check a few review guides, or check the reviews of some members of this club to see what it's supposed to look like.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-06 23:37:52

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-07 08:27:00

At 1 hour ago, NL-Courage wrote:
At 7 hours ago, SCTE3 wrote: 22 requests for the week. Mostly audio as usual.
Quite a decent good amount. I'm gonna try to review more than just 2.

Same here ;)

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-07 08:41:29

Well. Ever since my score was wiped out the first time, I lost my motivation to review requests in this club. (I'm a larger statwhore than you think) I guess the thing really keeping me was the "activity" rule, i.e at least one review had to be done per week.
I don't know whether I'm rejoining this crew again, at least for now. My exams are coming up and this time they're more important than ever, and then after that it gets a lot tougher..well, I'll see.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-07 13:46:26

SIEx Music

Altitude's domain

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-07 15:30:07

"Don't Fuel Music, Let it Fuel You!"

"I wouldn't walk in my footsteps if I where you.....I walk into walls"

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-07 18:26:50

Don't worry guys. I promise that I won't fall off of the list. Combinations of irl shit, the fact that I've started playing TF2 alot more (I've even made a few good friends through TF2), the fact that I've finally picked up work on some games that will be released soon enough, and a few contests have all kind of kept me from even getting on NG more than once or twice in the last 2 weeks.

I'll try to get in a review or two before the next update and hopefully I'll be able to do all of the requests next week since I finally have spring break.

Right now I'm trying to come up with something for the voice acting contest. I'll request my entry here if I manage to get it done before tomorrow (Since I'm not going to have internet access tomorrow.).

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-08 04:41:56

Hey guy's, please check out my newest track! I think you'll like it :D

Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-08 08:40:55

At 11 hours ago, MistyEntertainment wrote: I would like to re-apply for entrance to your clubhouse

The first page of my flash reviews are what my reviews would be like if I started reviewing

Your last three movie reviews are good. If you keep up that style, then if it's up to me you can join.
Please review just a few art pieces and songs too so we know you can do that, and then you can join.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2012-03-08 08:50:55

At 1 day ago, SCTE3 wrote: This was a fairly nice week. Coop got the most reviews done.

But still not 50% >:(

[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
01 ) 9297 | 1449 / 2885 | 050.23% || 081 | 13 / 27 | 048.15% | Coop
02 ) 8880 | 1378 / 2890 | 047.68% || 003 | 00 / 27 | 000.00% | Haggard

Right, I've managed to make some noise last month and I just want to try and take things a bit further. There is a good chance for me and I just need to make sure that I get what I can done, when I can do it.

Flash Requests (3)
Audio Requests (18)
Art Requests (1)

Ah, back to the imbalanced Audio > Flash > Art system... I'll get what I can done.

Thanks for the update.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature