00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MLouise just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,641,227 Views | 29,796 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 10:59:49

At 3/22/13 09:14 PM, OrangeGiant wrote:
At 3/22/13 10:51 AM, MatthewF wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/612815
One more question...and that will be it. Is there an easy way to get Power Of Courage?
The point is, try getting Morale on character(s) and let your foe inflict instant death in any way, shape, or form.

That doesn't seem too hard. I'm almost at the point where the glitc... AWW FUCK

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 14:02:12

At 3/23/13 08:57 AM, LDAF wrote: Sorry if this has been mentioned before and I'm just late to the game, but why did A Small Favor have its medals removed? I know that it's back on the front page to celebrate Zeebarf in the process of making a Kickstarter for the third game, but I hadn't noticed until now that the medals have been removed. Anyone know why? Was it on purpose or a glitch?

I did not realize that the medals had been removed, us that we are API mod we have not touched that game, it was probably the author that have removed them as it happened in this game:

Anyway I'll let you know if the medals will be restored!

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 14:48:25

Don't think this has been posted yet.

I'm going to let someone else do it before I try myself. I don't want to listen to it for 1 hour and then it glitches out on me.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 14:49:25

At 3/23/13 02:48 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Don't think this has been posted yet.

I'm going to let someone else do it before I try myself. I don't want to listen to it for 1 hour and then it glitches out on me.

And I forgot the link.... Classic.

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 15:09:04

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 17:38:35

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 18:49:34

At 3/23/13 02:49 PM, LiquidFire wrote: And I forgot the link.... Classic.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613530

It doesnt work I kept my pc on for over an hour while I read from my Kindle and it didnt unlock

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 21:21:39

At 3/23/13 03:09 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: New game :)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613550

Could someone PM me how to get the last two secret medals? Got all the other ones.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-23 22:31:44

At 3/23/13 09:21 PM, VJF wrote:
At 3/23/13 03:09 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: New game :)
Could someone PM me how to get the last two secret medals? Got all the other ones.

I wouldn't mind knowing, myself.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 04:42:49

At 3/23/13 09:21 PM, VJF wrote: Could someone PM me how to get the last two secret medals? Got all the other ones.

Sent PM :)

At 3/23/13 10:31 PM, EdyKel wrote: I wouldn't mind knowing, myself.

Ditto :)

At 3/23/13 11:41 PM, jaxxDS wrote:
yay! I got bragging rights for "Delete Music".

Congrats!

Now you might have to make a Doom spoof with Pacman sprites :P

There's actually a Total Conversion with a Pacman theme. Not on NG, though. If I had any idea how to make a 3D FPS engine in Flash I definitely would!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 06:28:09

Hey guys, I have a question regarding 2 games by gamezhero. The games are 4 Walls and Captain Zorro: Secret Lab. Both games get stuck at the "rendering" screen. I've seen a few people complain about it in reviews, and all I see is the developer saying "update your flashplayer". I obviously have the latest version on both my desktop and my laptop. Any help would be appreciated!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 07:58:00

At 3/24/13 06:28 AM, Nijsse wrote: Hey guys, I have a question regarding 2 games by gamezhero. The games are 4 Walls and Captain Zorro: Secret Lab. Both games get stuck at the "rendering" screen. I've seen a few people complain about it in reviews, and all I see is the developer saying "update your flashplayer". I obviously have the latest version on both my desktop and my laptop. Any help would be appreciated!

I play Captain Zorro few days later and working fine for me

I am still missing Flying rat, hidden Gregorio and Meet White Hand Man in A Rabbit Fable.. please, if you know, send me pm, thankx

thx for sing to illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 08:50:01

At 3/24/13 06:28 AM, Nijsse wrote: Hey guys, I have a question regarding 2 games by gamezhero. The games are 4 Walls and Captain Zorro: Secret Lab. Both games get stuck at the "rendering" screen. I've seen a few people complain about it in reviews, and all I see is the developer saying "update your flashplayer". I obviously have the latest version on both my desktop and my laptop. Any help would be appreciated!

Just tried the games you mentioned. They get stuck in FireFox, but load fine in Chrome. I've been getting frozen rendering screens on a few other Gamezero games as well but so far it's always been solvable by just refreshing the page or going back later.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 09:20:56

At 3/24/13 08:50 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
Just tried the games you mentioned. They get stuck in FireFox, but load fine in Chrome. I've been getting frozen rendering screens on a few other Gamezero games as well but so far it's always been solvable by just refreshing the page or going back later.

Thanks for the reply! It's not a browser problem on my part (I'm actually a bit offended you thought it was =P) and it's just those 2 games, and both of them freeze on the "rendering" screen.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 09:34:36

At 3/24/13 09:20 AM, Nijsse wrote: Thanks for the reply! It's not a browser problem on my part (I'm actually a bit offended you thought it was =P) and it's just those 2 games, and both of them freeze on the "rendering" screen.

Sorry about that, I guess I'll skip the plugin and cache follow-up inquiries. ;) Might be completely irrelevant, but the game stopped rendering in Chrome right after I clicked the logo (gamezhero page pop up), twice now. Nothing happens in FF though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 10:03:09

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 12:31:25

At 3/24/13 10:03 AM, Knuckstrike wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613505
Have I missed something, or has this seriously not been posted yet?

Well, last time I checked on that game, it had been removed by the author, and that was like two days ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 15:54:50

At 3/24/13 07:58 AM, DepresiveNeko wrote:
At 3/24/13 06:28 AM, Nijsse wrote: Both games get stuck at the "rendering" screen.

Same. Both games worked fine for me :o

I am still missing Flying rat, hidden Gregorio and Meet White Hand Man in A Rabbit Fable.. please, if you know, send me pm, thankx

Sent. :3

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 17:10:03

At 3/24/13 06:40 AM, jaxxDS wrote: I don't know if anyone has noticed, but sometimes, depending on how many games you have on your medal list, if theres under a certain amount of games for your last page, that page won't pop up in your page list. For example, I should have around 6 pages of medals, but only 5 pages appear... so currently I can't see any of my games starting with a letter after R or S... this is my current last page of medals, even tohugh I know for a fact that I have games starting with the letters "W" or "X"

Also, I've been playing more games, but for some reason my list number of games hasn't gone up for a while it's still stuck at the same number (From 49 different games.)

Yeah, I see that now. Maybe make sure staff are aware of the bug and hopefully they can fix it soon. Not sure what's causing the second one, but there have been other update delays, so maybe it just takes a while right now. Hopefully that gets fixed too :P.

See my news post with medal hunting links and tools. I made a program NGMedals that finds your statistics and unearned medals.

There is also a browser script.

Maintainer of the Top Medal Point Users List and API Mod - feel free to PM with any issues.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 17:55:14

At 3/24/13 03:54 PM, Shantom wrote:
At 3/24/13 07:58 AM, DepresiveNeko wrote:
At 3/24/13 06:28 AM, Nijsse wrote: Both games get stuck at the "rendering" screen.
Same. Both games worked fine for me :o

Just to throw in my own experience/bad luck; it doesn't work for me as well. Same thing with both of those games. They've never worked for me.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-24 18:58:48

At 3/24/13 12:31 PM, VJF wrote: Well, last time I checked on that game, it had been removed by the author, and that was like two days ago.

Still something wrong with it though. At the end of the game the API makes the game crash flashplayer. I hope he doesnt delete it again since I got all the medals ;-p

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 05:29:50

Could someone tell me how to get the Delete music medal on this game?

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 05:58:26

At 3/25/13 05:29 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Could someone tell me how to get the Delete music medal on this game?

Gotcha covered. PM sent.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 08:18:45

At 3/25/13 05:58 AM, VJF wrote:
At 3/25/13 05:29 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Could someone tell me how to get the Delete music medal on this game?
Gotcha covered. PM sent.

Could I have a PM for this medal too? Thanks*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 08:41:59

At 3/25/13 08:18 AM, Ray80 wrote:
At 3/25/13 05:58 AM, VJF wrote:
Gotcha covered. PM sent.
Could I have a PM for this medal too? Thanks*

Gotcha covered as well. PM sent.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 09:54:43

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 12:38:58

At 3/24/13 04:43 PM, jaxxDS wrote: Well it took me a while but I finally got The Zombie Slaughter achievement on "Shotgun vs. Zombies". Phew, 10,000 zombies... that was a lot of blasting.

That's good. Now you just have to defeat the boss 5 times for the last medal.:p

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 13:57:15

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 15:07:43

At 3/25/13 01:57 PM, Viper50 wrote: Did I over look it or has no one put this game on here?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613317

Ray80 posted it a couple pages ago.

Medal Games in a Nutshell: a general overview of how to earn NG medals!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2013-03-25 17:30:20

At 3/25/13 03:07 PM, Fooliolo wrote:
At 3/25/13 01:57 PM, Viper50 wrote: Did I over look it or has no one put this game on here?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/613317
Ray80 posted it a couple pages ago.

Ah okay.
Well never mind then xD

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature