00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing Monsters

41,893 Views | 384 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-18 15:26:42

At 2/18/09 03:10 PM, lillebille wrote: here it is the mighty monster king ghidiora from the godzilla films is in a little tough conversation.....

shouldn't that be the "mighty pube covered monster king"?

"what is love?, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-18 15:32:02

eehm no but when you say so it aktualy looks like pube he he lol

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-18 16:05:26

At 2/18/09 03:32 PM, lillebille wrote: eehm no but when you say so it aktualy looks like pube he he lol

lol it does isn't it? but good

don't forget your descriptions people, it's better that you have your own thoughts in the collab too, look at the example screens from the previous pages it would look like that.

ah whatever here's an example anyway....

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-18 16:15:38

OK i have only posted two things but here is the info on lostfreak and king ghidora: nmbr 1 lostfreak
they are lost mutants wandering lonely their only defens weapon are there voice they can scream exremely loud! they are often hunted and killed. you can find them a little alaround.nmbr 2 king ghidora
king ghidora is a mutant created by the goverment of the future to destroy godzilla but realy they just wanted to use it to take over the world!(of course) his weapons are wings,tails,heads,necks and energy beams that it fires from its mouth

so there you have it

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-18 16:48:24

so there you have it

cool thanks

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-18 17:52:44

another one , the Bakgaliin a demon with a cannon on his left arm, he lives on the 11th dimension where times goes really slow and is always dark, he is going to the earth to stop the a great conflict in Venezuela... he can transform into a big lead ball to crush his enemies,shoots the spikes of his shoulders and acid breath

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 06:11:13

At 2/18/09 05:52 PM, richler wrote: another one , the Bakgaliin a demon with a cannon on his left arm, he lives on the 11th dimension

this could make a great character in an anime or comic book man

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 09:18:04

At 2/19/09 06:11 AM, denzel-crocker wrote:
At 2/18/09 05:52 PM, richler wrote: another one , the Bakgaliin a demon with a cannon on his left arm, he lives on the 11th dimension
this could make a great character in an anime or comic book man

i think i watch too much anime xD

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 10:00:18

ehm i dont realy know what to draw now im thinking about a goblin....

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 16:57:16

At 2/19/09 10:00 AM, lillebille wrote: ehm i dont realy know what to draw now im thinking about a goblin....

sure that'd be great

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 21:10:36

"The Brownie is one of the most dangerous creatures a Hedge Wizard is likely to encounter. While not as large or magically potent as it's larger cousin the Fairy, the Brownie is in possession of the cruelty common to all of the fair folk. Not powerful enough to twist dimensions, it can still blight crops, cloud minds, and spirit away careless children. It is preferably dealt with using either essence of silver, or a large and spirited tomcat." -Hedge Wizardry: An Almanac.

Drawing Monsters

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 21:19:57

"They fly about, screeching and shitting. Great clouds of them rise from the rocks in the straits. They call out lewd and obscene suggestions to the sailors, and their terrible stench makes one vomit. No creature that I have seen in my travels disgusts me more than the Harpy." - Niko Apostolides Captain of The Demetra in a letter to his brother.

Drawing Monsters

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 21:36:23

At 2/19/09 09:10 PM, Vousielle wrote: "The Brownie is one of the most dangerous creatures a Hedge Wizard is likely to encounter. While not as large or ect."

Wait what...? I didn't quite get all that, but whatever, that is a great sketch.

"They fly about, screeching and shitting."
:P

You did it very well, harpy came into my mind instantly.

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.

My art thread, starting from pg 18

See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 23:17:11

At 2/19/09 09:19 PM, Vousielle wrote: "They fly about, screeching and shitting. Great clouds of them rise from the rocks in the straits.

neat stuff!

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 23:30:05

Vousielle. I like your drawings. Their great... but what really catches me is the description. They're really interesting to read because it's like playing something like Oblivion or something... Very nice.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." - Charles Bukowski.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-19 23:43:01

At 2/19/09 11:30 PM, TheAutocrat wrote: Vousielle. I like your drawings. Their great... but what really catches me is the description. They're really interesting to read because it's like playing something like Oblivion or something... Very nice.

World building is fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 15:08:59

This look intresting so I decided to enter it.

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 15:11:55

Clayxdon: A clay golem created by mistake from a nuclear explosion in German. It has been wondering in the caves around Berlin since. But it was seen in deserts in Asia. Possess great strength and a X-ray vision.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 15:16:10

Shanox: A poor alien that has been abused in Area 51. As its brain been damaged,it unlocked a secret power in its heart. Now controls mind and eletricity, escaped Area 51 and is currently on the moon serching for a body.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 17:53:17

the second one is better. hey denzel when is gonna be ready ?

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 23:00:35

i still cant upload cuase my scanner uploads as cmyk

~happybob~ d(^.^)b~happybob~

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 23:08:40

At 2/20/09 05:53 PM, richler wrote: the second one is better. hey denzel when is gonna be ready ?

all th layouts are done we're just waiting for some more monsters so it'd have a lot of content. does anybody here know action scripting? im thinking of putting a "bookmark" feature so the reader could get back to where he was reading last....

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-20 23:19:11

glad to hear that mr denzel

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 04:49:25

i have started whit the goblin but im stuck i dont know what i should do whit it its like a milion things i can ge up whit but i cant pick one plz help.....

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 08:44:23

Lille,are you using paint or photoshop?

Skull necklace,skull hat,skull ring and a skull axe would go great with the goblin with the bone theme.

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 08:48:57

At 2/21/09 08:44 AM, LostVagabond wrote: Lille,are you using paint or photoshop?

Skull necklace,skull hat,skull ring and a skull axe would go great with the goblin with the bone theme.

ok thanks and im using paint its not to good but it works

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 12:16:13

here is the lonely stupid monster of frankenstein! its weapons are probably just its strenght...
i made this one whit my sister

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 14:50:42

Frishimar: A bat-like creature to the Mars underground caves. It has a habit of following people. It eats anything that is warm and red.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 16:44:38

Mummy
noun

def: (esp. in ancient Egypt) a body of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removal of the internal organs, treatment with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandages.

Often thought to be brought back to life by means of a curse.

Only rectifying the wrong doings of the curse will put the mummy at rest.

Because if you don't...the Mummy will continue to pursue and torment you till you do.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-02-21 16:54:27

the strawberry clock: is the leader of the clock crew and a loved and also hated creature. its terryfying powers is enormus and even if he looks kind and friendly he can smash you whit a million B´s! weapons: its only weapon is the power of B! (and some times a lots of guns).

ehm i dont know if you apreciate this because i know that some people hate the clock crew but i want to see if you are cool whit it k?

Drawing Monsters