BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-18 17:06:52 Reply

At 10/18/08 02:53 PM, Vousielle wrote: Your jewelry is improving.

More details!

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god. My art thread, starting from pg 18 See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature
ScorpianX0
ScorpianX0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-18 19:25:34 Reply

0////0

first the Renamon Maid, now you're trying to make me look bad again.... ( Yeah... I faved this too XD )

I will say, Bravo on the pose.... It's great ;)

but the tail still bothers me.

It's Zafirah, she's my fav of yours...... so yeah.... I'm happy about this pic ( not for the same reasons you may be thinking.... you sick bastards )

she just needs a Gun, chains, and some blood.... and maybe a spiked collar or two XD

( God I'm creepy : ( )

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic. Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-18 19:36:07 Reply

she just needs a Gun, chains, and some blood.... and maybe a spiked collar or two XD

Thing is, she's just a model, if you want a gun wielding black beauty, you go for Kamata, but she does no pin-ups :P
So no guns / blood on Zafirah!
Spiked collar... I havn't thought of that, would fit Flahriia better, but maybe someday in the future...

Not at all...

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god. My art thread, starting from pg 18 See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature
duhidiot
duhidiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-18 19:38:49 Reply

At 10/18/08 07:36 PM, Fatchaos wrote:
Thing is, she's just a model, if you want a gun wielding black beauty, you go for Kamata, but she does no pin-ups :P
Spiked collar... I havn't thought of that, would fit Flahriia better, but maybe someday in the future...

Not at all...

you can draw marvelous creatures (naked ones too ;) ) so you really should make comics. i mean, war comics, funny comics, whatever! just comics!

THANKS FOR STANDIN' STILL WANKA! Also, Minecraft Buy it now or I will end you. You can punch trees in that game.

ScorpianX0
ScorpianX0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-18 20:39:13 Reply

At 10/18/08 07:36 PM, Fatchaos wrote:

............... fine....

too late........ I'm already experimenting XD

Not at all...

that's REALLY re-asuring coming from someone like you....... XD

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic. Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-18 21:24:34 Reply

Dirty you.

Not at all...

Implying that I have some sort of different perversion?
Then you are absolutely right ^^

But now to sleep!

After 15 mins...

BBS Signature
ScorpianX0
ScorpianX0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-19 19:04:56 Reply

At 10/18/08 09:24 PM, Fatchaos wrote:
Dirty you.

Who said it had to be Sexual?........ nah... I was joking.... I didn't even draw last night :P

Not at all...
Implying that I have some sort of different perversion?
Then you are absolutely right ^^

score one for the dirty Renamon fan

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-20 11:32:06 Reply

Who said it had to be Sexual?........ nah... I was joking.... I didn't even draw last night :P

Anything having my sweet Zafirah in IS sexual, at least in a small amount.

score one for the dirty Renamon fan
* Whispers * ; Renamon french maid... Gotcha.

Anyway, Im trying to arrange some little time to do some progress, but I am forced to another weekend camp this week, so I wont be having a vacation... Now I'm pissed! Maybe next week...

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-20 12:47:05 Reply

Finished this, I sacrifed detail-level for quanity I guess.

Fatchaos art showcase

BBS Signature
Drakenyaze
Drakenyaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-20 14:32:06 Reply

At 10/20/08 12:47 PM, Fatchaos wrote: Finished this, I sacrifed detail-level for quanity I guess.

thats a cool picture I really like the close up sword good job

Sode
Sode
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-20 14:40:27 Reply

At 10/20/08 12:47 PM, Fatchaos wrote: Finished this, I sacrifed detail-level for quanity I guess.

I love the different expressions of the soldiers, it makes it feel more "real" if you know what I'm talking about. the drawing itself is pretty neato, good lines, awesome detail, and as I said, impressive expressions.
only things I can chop on is that the shading looks a little "puffed," like it's been done with a sponge or something. I would love to see a pic with a little smoother shading :P
also, the blood coming out of the guys foot looks too dense, it should be more like water, and less like mud/other gooey substances :P

also, you should make bigger pictures, and just post a thumbnail here, linking to the original picture.
you shouldn't feel trapped by the 599x700 limit on this site :P

hugs and kisses.
sode out

your mom is on my "to do" list

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-21 12:50:41 Reply

At 10/20/08 02:40 PM, Sode wrote:
I love the different expressions of the soldiers, it makes it feel more "real" if you know what I'm talking about. the drawing itself is pretty neato, good lines, awesome detail, and as I said, impressive expressions.
only things I can chop on is that the shading looks a little "puffed," like it's been done with a sponge or something. I would love to see a pic with a little smoother shading :P
also, the blood coming out of the guys foot looks too dense, it should be more like water, and less like mud/other gooey substances :P

Aye, it is kinda strong stuff :P Well, I am still experimenting with blood other than stains & cuts.
I have just recently become more careful with shading, take Zafirah, for example, and I had already done most of the shading with the older style so I rushed it out. But note taken.

also, you should make bigger pictures, and just post a thumbnail here, linking to the original picture.
you shouldn't feel trapped by the 599x700 limit on this site :P

In DA I usually provide a bigger picture.

In the meanwhile, a quickish one of Gelorah, redesinged completely. Will look better in colors, with small lining fixes done, and much, much more lightning effect from his hand :P

Fatchaos art showcase

BBS Signature
Drakenyaze
Drakenyaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-21 21:19:01 Reply

In the meanwhile, a quickish one of Gelorah, redesinged completely. Will look better in colors, with small lining fixes done, and much, much more lightning effect from his hand :P

thats a pretty cool looking guy I like the suite of armor he has on it's really cool but it reminds me of something but I don't know what anyways good sketch

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-21 21:27:24 Reply

At 10/21/08 12:50 PM, Fatchaos wrote: a quickish one of Gelorah, redesinged completely. Will look better in colors, with small lining fixes done, and much, much more lightning effect from his hand :P

I'd love to see the lighting effects you put in this one! :D
And Drakenyaze I think he's the one holding the sword in the previous picture (?). lol If that is indeed what you meant.
Anyway good luck with the colouring job, I can't wait to see this one when it's done! ;)

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-22 12:14:22 Reply

And Drakenyaze I think he's the one holding the sword in the previous picture (?). lol If that is indeed what you meant.

Aye, it is the same fellow, originally he was shown in one of my earlier pics, with Venzyriel. I dropped the hood out, the cape, gave him more heavy armor, helmet & a more badass sword.

Anyway good luck with the colouring job, I can't wait to see this one when it's done! ;)

All due time, damn army is keeping me rather busy at the moment :F

BBS Signature
Sode
Sode
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-22 14:02:58 Reply

At 10/22/08 12:14 PM, Fatchaos wrote:
Aye, it is the same fellow, originally he was shown in one of my earlier pics, with Venzyriel. I dropped the hood out, the cape, gave him more heavy armor, helmet & a more badass sword.

All due time, damn army is keeping me rather busy at the moment :F

enjoy the army my friend, it will give you experiences and inspiration, which comes in handy for an artist, your art is even very "war/army" related, which just boosts my argument, lol :P
anyways, keep on drawing, keep on army'ing, and bare with it to the end!
cuz that's what winners do! >:U

your mom is on my "to do" list

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-23 12:15:58 Reply

enjoy the army my friend, it will give you experiences and inspiration, which comes in handy for an artist, your art is even very "war/army" related, which just boosts my argument, lol :P

... Are you frinking kidding me? That place is slowly draining my very essence in to the void of nothingness... I am sick & tired of it! At least I learned how to shoot :/
Two... months... left...

anyways, keep on drawing, keep on army'ing, and bare with it to the end!
cuz that's what winners do! >:U

Yeah, I guess that is true, but at the moment, I'm not in the mood for drawing anything... And, I will be able to check back after next Wednesday, no sooner... So, any progress will have to wait till then.

I hate camps.

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-23 12:29:40 Reply

At 10/23/08 12:15 PM, Fatchaos wrote:
... Are you frinking kidding me? That place is slowly draining my very essence in to the void of nothingness... I am sick & tired of it! At least I learned how to shoot :/
Two... months... left...

Um ... what is it that you've been doing in the army anyway? Just curious, because I've got a couple of friends who went in and they liked it (I think). I guess some people have different views of things...

Hammi
Hammi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-23 13:51:51 Reply

Come on Fatchaoz... only 2 months left. You will be there soon. I bet its driven you insane for a year now. Even if the road is hard, never give up. Pfffffffffff now im being cliche. Sozz.

Oh yeah, thats an interesting piece right there. Itll look good in colors indeed.

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-29 12:54:28 Reply

At 10/23/08 01:51 PM, Hammi wrote: Come on Fatchaoz... only 2 months left. You will be there soon. I bet its driven you insane for a year now. Even if the road is hard, never give up. Pfffffffffff now im being cliche. Sozz.

I never give up. But I can be pissed off :P

Oh yeah, thats an interesting piece right there. Itll look good in colors indeed.

Right now, Im too tired to start working on it, that blody camp kinda drained me, but I will do it on weekend.

Um ... what is it that you've been doing in the army anyway? Just curious, because I've got a couple of friends who went in and they liked it (I think). I guess some people have different views of things...

At the moment it is more of a time killing place, nothing too interesting to do, yet I have to be there. And join those blody camps, since I am a driver in there. But yes, all that combat practice has been slightly interesting, like shooting in automatic fire mode. And I got to make my very own small TNT explosive device. Boom!

Anyway, I will get my hands on Dead Space ASAP, it looks wicked, might even get an inspiration from there. But well see once I get on the actual weekend vacation on Friday.

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-31 21:16:10 Reply

'Bout time I finished this (sorry, was busy playing Dead Space)!

Anyway, did some major redesing (I love that sentence...; 'Major redesing'), and I guess I could be happy with the outcome. I originally didnt intend his eyes to have a slightly cliché glow, but my little brother said you should. Hmph.

Oh, and just because I'm slightly bored atm, you guessed it, background story!

The Dragon Disciple, Gelorah

When he was a very young boy, he became an orphan, and was adopted by a small village. Sooner or later, the villagers sold him as a slave. After spending several months as a slave, the Earthym Order local garrison slew the slavers & freed all the slaves. A certain lady adopted him, and soon after the lady & the boy dissapeared. Wild rumors were that the lady was a vampire, witch or even a necromancer. But she was much, much more...

After Venzyriel took him under her wisdom & protection, Gelorah grew in a strict enviroment, but was never treaten poorly. He was trained in the way of the sword, and after he turned to a young adult, Venzyriel decided to tap the heritage Gelorah possessed... For he had a hinch of dragon blood running trough his veins, ancient, but yet so powerfull. Gelorah soon could summon lighting from his fingers, and wield his trusty 'Queen's Tear' dual-blade sword with just one hand, not to mention he could move quite fast with heavy armor. Though rarely seen, he could also transform into a half-dragon, for a brief time.

Gelorah acts as the right hand of Venzyriel, gathering followers to his mistressess Storm Covenant. He commands the troops, plans attacks, and takes a significant role in the battle. He personaly picks the best of the best to become his liutenants, also known as Strom Knights. But above his liutenants are two overseers, Algra & Cael. But above all, is Venzyriel, who Gelorah thinks of a Goddess.

Not so important features;
The sword, 'Queen's tear' was given to him when he turned 17, straight from Vebzyriels treasury. The sword itself only acts as a sword should, not bearing any enchantments. However, should Gelorah decide to add a little extra kick to the sword, he could always use two hands to wield it, providing a nasty, electric supprise to a foe unfortunate enough to meet the blade. Gelorah's armor was desinged by Algra, who is a rather talented smith. The armor acts as a steel hide and provides excelent protection, and due to Gelorah's inhuman strenght, he can move with it at ease. Even though Gelorah is a rather gentle by nature, he is somewhat cold towards others, distant even. He simply ignores all dsitractions... Expect when he's drunk. And his alcohol tolerance is pretty much non-excistent. Due to that, he tends not to drink it.

Aye, thats about it, I hope you just skipped the bulls***.

Fatchaos art showcase

BBS Signature
sven647
sven647
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-31 22:12:38 Reply

Ooo dead space i really wanted that but my xbox broke how is it? and i like this knight guy very cool

BBS Signature
Hammi
Hammi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-10-31 22:22:47 Reply

Thats a lot of medieval stuff Fatchaos, and once again i read everything. You should start writing a book or something. sssssheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

And once again your colors are firm and processed very well as usual, even though its not really that uhh... captivating in this one except for the shines on his armor and that bolt ball (i tend to like vulgar colors a lot mpffff). But i still like the design you give your characters including the weapons. Overall its another neato piece coming from Fatchaos. Still going strong. ZAPPPPP

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-11-01 07:51:33 Reply

At 10/31/08 10:22 PM, Hammi wrote: Thats a lot of medieval stuff Fatchaos, and once again i read everything. You should start writing a book or something. sssssheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Would be great to make (flash?) game serie, but I guess that is highly ambitious, so I'll just stick to drawing for now :P

And once again your colors are firm and processed very well as usual, even though its not really that uhh... captivating in this one except for the shines on his armor and that bolt ball (i tend to like vulgar colors a lot mpffff).

Just wait till I get a chance to draw him on full-combat, there will be blood, ashes & screams, but that will have to wait for now.

But i still like the design you give your characters including the weapons. Overall its another neato piece coming from Fatchaos. Still going strong. ZAPPPPP

Thanks, I will try to do my best in the future too.

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-11-01 14:13:14 Reply

I wanted to give Venzyriel's head more detail, so I decided to add some enchantments to her. More badass, even. I drew it in quite a short time, and I thought what the hell could I add more when I dont want to draw her in whole. So, I decided to try out to show Gelorah without his helmet, making this pic more of a dual potrait style. I will definetly color Venzyriel, but I donno If I will color Gelorah.

It is kinda sad when I can draw dragon's heads much better than human heads, isnt it?

Anyway, more Carlsberg, and to sauna! Woo!

Fatchaos art showcase

BBS Signature
Dakillzer
Dakillzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-11-01 18:49:37 Reply

wow, these are getting better in every way... even the background stories are getting more interesting! sure you won't quit the army and become a writer? lol

you should make gelorah's half dragon form next, i'm expecting it to look a little like regular algra

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-11-01 20:15:50 Reply

At 11/1/08 06:49 PM, Dakillzer wrote: wow, these are getting better in every way... even the background stories are getting more interesting! sure you won't quit the army and become a writer? lol

In Finland men (yes, only men) are FORCED to choose from these 3 options: The army, civil service (that also means that you are declared a wussy & a gay, yes) or serve your time in prison. So, I just can't quit when I feel like it :P But my service in the army will be done by the 2nd January 2009, after that, I am a free man again.

you should make gelorah's half dragon form next, i'm expecting it to look a little like regular algra

Well, guess they could look a little alike, but......... We will see.

On the side note, I decided to add Gelorah in the piece with Venzyriel.

BBS Signature
Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-11-01 21:09:03 Reply

At 10/31/08 10:12 PM, sven647 wrote: Ooo dead space i really wanted that but my xbox broke how is it?

I cannot sleep without a flamethrower next to me anymore.

and i like this knight guy very cool

Ty, but here's moar.
This is a rather quickie work, but worth showing I guess.

Fatchaos art showcase

BBS Signature
Hammi
Hammi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fatchaos art showcase 2008-11-01 21:16:11 Reply

At 11/1/08 09:09 PM, Fatchaos wrote: This is a rather quickie work, but worth showing I guess.

Thumbs up, what can i say. I can now see why his armor has that color.

So uh

what happens to his armor when he transforms for a short while?

KABLAAOOOOOOOOOOM

buttnaked hero