I was getting antsy with my NGADM Round 3 submission, which is REALLY close to being finished. However, it isn't quite there yet and I needed a break from it so I decided to do something fun and mess around with an old song while using pitch-correction as an effect. I always felt that this song was missing something and a few people suggested adding a few new melodies to break up the monotony of the verses and chorus.
If I make it to Round 4, I want to do something like this so that's another reason I decided to play around with this song. I'm thinking that I should've removed the melody synth from the chorus but maybe it doesn't interfere with the melody as much as I think it might be.
Very curious to know what people think because this isn't a genre I listen to much and I'm keen to learn any tricks or ideas anyone has to offer