00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sneaksby1997 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Funny Thing Happend(story i made)

1,665 Views | 15 Replies

PLEASE READ ALL OF STORY.ITS REALLY GOOD.
THIS IS A BETTER VERSION OF MY LAST POST FOR THIS STORY
THE POST IS CALLED "a hard core story"BUT DONT EVEN BOTHER
THIS ONE IS AN UPGRADE!!!!!

You wake up almost unconsios.You over think about the dream you just had and said scarcely"was that real? you thought"I was listening to god,i could smell him".You jump off your twin size bed and run to the kichen.A cold rush goes through your brain,it starts to take control of your body.You try to eat some Cherrios to calm you down but it doesn't work.You start to collapse onto the ground.And start to remember parts of your dream,god is saying"do not fear my young one,you will be sent gone before the disease makes you go nuts and kill everyone".You are confused,you look at your arm ,it was wounded harshely in one spot,it's oozing blood.Then you remember another part of your dream,God is saying"the Flood will take you,I must send you to a special service to treat you".You look in the living room strugling to move,you spot a small bulbos creature,you think it must be your cat,But then you realize it is not human or animal,it is something new.you start to lay to the deck.The small creature ponders on your almost dead body eating away at your stomach.You die.And you appear in a room as if telepoted and sitting on a red chair,hopplesly frightened.You stare into the room,eyes WIDE open.You can't belive what just happened.you thought to yourself"I somehow fell unconcios,died,and appeared here".A man walks up to you and sits down on a red chair directly in front of you.He says"you have been infected by a deadly disease called "the flood" it is an extremly dangerous disease wich cuts into your body with a very sharp tentacle injecting this crazy virus,thus taking over the persons body"."we belive these creature things were created by so called "forerunners".You say"What the hell are you talking about?,where am I?".I just told you what im talking about"the man answered"as for where you are,you are in my house and that chair is an antiqe so DON'T break it"."As saying,Somehow the flood forms excaped onto earth ,G-You pause the man and speak rapidly "escaped from where?".The man answered "from Halo retard!"."As I was saying God luckally destroyed all the flood
before a human eye can see one.Somehow one survived and attacked you.God has sent you to us for evaluation.You have 2 choices(the man held out 2 pills)Blue pill sets you free alive but still infected.Red pill gives us a chance to revive you,but we can only revive you in the real world.And you can never come back to the Matrix again.It is a glich in the system.God has given you the choice because it's your free will.Understood?You sigh in shock and started to ask"what are you talking about when the man stops him and he says"i will tell you later".You start to go for the blue pill,when the man in the other chair grabs your arm and yells"I trusted you!!!,I thought you were the one,(weep,weep)but nooooo you choose the blue pill,and for that you DIE!!!!!"...The man jumps up kicks you in the face and throws you on the ground.you think to yourself"What the hell have i gotton myself into,im scared!"You try to get up but the man pushes you back down with his 100% Pure Titanium Boots.The man pulls you up and starts speaking to you"you either fight me or you swallow this red pill with lemon squezzed water,so whats it gonna be?".You think and rapidly answerd"id rather die in hell than go to bowl sh** world with you.The man speaks again"than you will die,and before i kill you permanatly,i will tell you my name,I am Morphious,King of the Matrix,(spit in face).The man starts punching and kicking you while flipping eveywhere.You try to fight back and get a good fist in the mans face,Then having anuff time to recocer you wipe the spit off your face and run for the wall holding thousands of shotguns.You grab one,and when your just about to fire a hole punching magezene something slams into the back off your head.Trinity hit you like a rock with her own shotgun.Trinity saves the day yaaaaay!!....2 hours later.......you wake up in ANOTHER chair but a strap harnesed tightly around your waist.You are in a room with the man and awoman in skin tight lether cloths.They jam the red pill in your mouth aggresively.After 2 minuets the same coldness started to come back and you start to panic and shake,you yell "im not goin',its not possible,heeeelp!".You then awakin in a ship with a gun to your head.you cautiosly speak"where am I".The man says "you are......in the REAL world now.Im sorry,but you are now stuck here with us in our ship in the year 5892,so,you wanted to know what the matrix is huh,well the matrix is -BAM!.You grabbed the hand gun in his hand quick enough to shoot yourself in the head.Morphious collapses and weeps loudly"you were the one!.I was going to teach you how to fly in the sky but nooooo you were to selfish.I couldv'e even trained you to be a master at jujitsu but nooooo.Morphious grabbed hold of you and NEVER let go.

Stay tuned for the next part...possibly tommarow on another topic

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 02:24:40

There's these wonderful things called paragraphs....

Also that was very not good.

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 02:26:43

really?aww man..other people like it...did u READ IT ALL?

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 03:21:19

that was the gayest, most retarded story that it has ever been my displeasure to read.

1. learn to spell
2. paragraphs, anyone?
3. Try to come up with an actual idea for a story before you start typing random shit
4. Don't copy your story from something like "the Matrix", cause thats just lame.

and finally, who is it that said your story was "good"? Have they recently been exposed to massive radiation poisoning resulting in long-term memory loss?

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 03:28:57

that was really bad and are you obbsessed with halo and the matrix also the flood is not a virus its parasite that takes over your body and uses you as a host before you post somthing like please make sure you know what your talking about.

i'm not a halo fanboy i just know a lot about it

:3

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 10:18:07

I KNOW WHAT THE FLOOD IS. IVE BEATEN ALL GAMES AND READ ALL BOOKS.SO DONT TELL ME I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FLOOD IS!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 10:42:37

if you are t so mature,like 16 or older you probebly wont like it..sorry..but you can read it.it's funny to me...i guess you have to be young anoff to understand it.

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 11:02:22

Worst story thread ever!

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 18:21:23

no its not..do you guys really hate it?

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 18:35:38

I think noone actually read it...

Alot of nothing \o/

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 18:38:06

I smell like my uncle.

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 18:48:42

At 6/9/06 06:35 PM, DeathByDan wrote: I think noone actually read it...

i read it and it was shite i mean he just stuck different parts of a story together and not used paragraphs DUDE u need some origionality in it like my spellin and then make a good story and then it will be good

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-09 19:08:22

its supposed to make fun of the matrix and halo(i LOVE both,but i was bored)

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-10 14:06:00

if you guys just read it you would be entertained

BBS Signature

Response to A Funny Thing Happend(story i made) 2006-06-13 04:14:10

My 4 year old mentally retarded brother can write better than you...