00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

539,404 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 16:34:37

Web Pentalist Mark LV is uploaded and available.

Welcome to LockClock and DonDoli! Both long-deserving, both long-10k+blam-having, both finally here. See the list for more ramble on their entry into the list, as I understandably am all rambled out. Congrats to you both!

No new status changes, but next week will have teh NEW LIST MEMBERS + NEW STATUS CHANGES. That's right, I'm guaranteeing both. Hooray!

The save percentage is up. The save average is BARELY down. Considering only one of the two new members has 10k saves, that's not so bad, coulda been much much worse. There are soooooo many saviours heading for the list right now. 3 of them in particular should either make the list next week or the week afterwards. I SO HAPPY!

And hey, speaking of happiness... I reviewed for the first time in AGES last night. Up from 642 to 650. Just in case ya didn't notice from the pentalist update itself. #;-}>

Yet another "got the data around midnight, felt like going to sleep before making the stats, notes, webpage" week. That's three in a row. In some ways it's nice to split the list into two halves while making it. The datamining side, and the compiling the list update itself side. But in other ways... I really just need to start updating the list after I drop my girlfriend off for work at 2 PM on Saturday afternoons. I've been trying to do so, but doing the list late on Saturday night is a tough habit to break. I WILL TRY HARDER NEXT WEEK, OGM.

Two new members = two new list leapers. Enjoy both updates, folks. Sorry for not catching up on the topic last weekend like I said I would. I'll make up for that today. :::nods:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 16:36:30

List Leap List as of 20060225
(up from 40 to 42 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 33 -- [ 37 / 70 ] ( 54 ) schneelocke
02 -- + 29 -- [ 42 / 72 ] ( 55 ) DonDoli
03 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
04 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
05 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
06 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
07 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
08 -- + 19 -- [ 48 / 67 ] ( 51 ) ouandyoi
09 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
10 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
11 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
12 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
13 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
14 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
15 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
16 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
17 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
18 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
19 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
20 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
21 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
22 -- + 12 -- [ 60 / 72 ] ( 55 ) LockClock
23 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
24 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
25 -- + 09 -- [ 59 / 69 ] ( 53 ) Dobio
26 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
27 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
28 -- + 08 -- [ 56 / 64 ] ( 48 ) NegativeONE
29 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
30 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
31 -- + 07 -- [ 55 / 62 ] ( 44 ) alhill
32 -- + 06 -- [ 63 / 69 ] ( 53 ) gamejunkie
33 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
34 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
35 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
36 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
37 -- + 02 -- [ 61 / 63 ] ( 46 ) Mary
38 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
39 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
40 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron
41 -- + 00 -- [ 65 / 65 ] ( 49 ) bluntedboy
42 -- + 00 -- [ 66 / 66 ] ( 50 ) Morextremist

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 17:27:08

Thanks for the update! ^.^ And yeah, I really seem to have been lucky to be able to squeeze past Toocool100... ^^

Það er margt sem myrkrið veit / minn er hugur þungur

Oft ég svarta sandinn leit / svíða grænan engireit

Í jöklinum hljóða dauðadjúpar sprungur

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 19:15:42

OGM, initiate catch-up proceedures. SIX POSTS INCOMING. OGM, PAGE-WRAP IS GUARANTEED TO TAKE PLACE. BRACE FOR IMPACT... whooooooooooosh-BOOM:

At 2/12/06 07:51 PM, Afro_Stud wrote: Hmm 1K saves would probably take me about 20 days, or something like that, cool yo, about 100 days till I'm pentalisted

I'll expect you by summer, then. CARRY ON!

I was saying that while it would be nice I won't aim for it O;-)>

Oh, okay. Well, I was just trying to point out that while one person already HAS done it that way, it's not exactly overdone and unoriginal either. #;-}>

I'm the kind of person who'd rather have as many points as possible than miss out on some just to get some nifteh numbers combo.

Yeah, you and schnee both. I've heard enough of that nonsense over the past couple of months. NO MORE! NIFTEH NUMBERS > SHEER QUANTITY. #;-}>

You will learn that some day. Maybe.

You will definitely learn that there is an end to all things, and you can't reach infinity, so you might as well stop at some point. Now, where that point is and when you will reach it... those are other matters.

But I find that most people, even if they're not die-hard "special number" people like myself do end up settling on good round numbers, or somehow meaningful numbers... to stop at. Or else they just stop without warning on entirely random sucky numbers (and that's no good for anyone, so I'd much prefer you all give it some thought and come up with a good retirement spot... or else just not retire #;-}>).

Tell me about it, you have an '00 sign-up date heck, you'd be right near the top O:-/>

I'd be #5, actually. Behind Pimp/HT and Shrapnel/bomb. I'd be ahead of oblivion and the rest of the site. That woulda been sweet.

But there are literally 7936 other people who could say the same thing. I was signup #7941, and I'm not the only person in the first 10,000 signups who has not done his full NG duty. Or else no one would EVER be able to break into the top 10,000 exp because the first 10,000 signups would be hogging it. #;-}>

I'd have had more exp if they'd even done something as simple as putting the 'join ng' button in a more obvious place then they did all them years ago. It took me years to discover that it was hidden away at the bottom of the page O>:-(>

Whoopsie!

Yeah, it's surprising at how most of the users with 2K+ reviews don't have many B/P points, you'd think that if they're active enough in the least active NG stat that they'd be active everywhere else, but that's not the case.

Well, plenty of people review old stuff, or things that fit their interests... and not the current, possibly-UJ stuff flooding into the portal. So that partially explains it. But yeah, I can't imagine having become a heavy-review user without gaining at least as much, if not way more (as I did) b/p and exp along the way.

And if jon would hit 2k reviews, he'd be back in that exclusive group
Yeah, but how long's that gonna take him O;-P>

Took him longer to get from 1500 to 1600 than it did for him to get from 1000 to 1500, that's for sure. So I dunno. Depends on if he reactivates or not, basically.

(I guess the one I'm thinking of is 1.5k in all 5 stats, come to think of it... how many people with that now? Just you 6 + jon = 7? Or some others?).
Now that's something I hadn't looked into, I'd assume there'd be quite a few, let's see

2K+
XwaynecoltX, M-A-R-C-U-S, j00bie, X-Naut, YoinK_VineS

1.5K+
MI4_REAL_2001, Cyberdevil, artificial, Afro_Stud, RemRulzz, jonthomson

Only 6 more users, I'm quite surprised.

Good stuff, good stuff.

One user there showing that 1.5K+ in all 5 stats isn't such a hard feat, since he's spammed reviews and posts to get there, kind of makes the list of users seem much less impressive, just by him being part of it.

.... I'm going to refrain from asking who you meant by that, as I have a pretty good idea. NO COMMENT. #;-}>

GO JON GO. Sorry, can't root for you to beat him. Everyone else vying for it? Sure, why not. #;-}>
Oh, I'm confident I'll beat him O;-)>

Hmph.

Why thankums again O:-)>

Thankums is such a disturbing word. But you're welcome anyway. #;-}>

At 2/12/06 07:58 PM, -absentminded- wrote: Thanks for the update gfox! Sheesh, this thing is going to take me forever to get on. Maybe if I post more I'll be able to get 10000 posts and 10000 blams, but who knows. Getting 10000 of anything is hard enough as it is. Oh well, thanks again anyway!

Sure thing. It's supposed to take forever to get on. If it didn't, it wouldn't be worth much to BE on then, eh? #;-}>

It certainly does take longer for some than others, though. It's not fair, but everyone's got their own style of NG pointsgetting, and the list can't be perfectly molded and customised for everyone, so... them's the breaks.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 19:16:46

At 2/12/06 09:08 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 2/12/06 04:24 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LIII is uploaded and available.
Dont forget next update to add a E.

That joke woulda worked better when an actual word would have been formed (like back on Mark LI when I made the LICK joke, or even last week with Mark LIV... then you'd have LIE or LIVE. But LIIIE? Pfft.... is that someone screaming "YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED" while he falls over a cliff or something? #;-}>).

a nongeneric congrats. 10k exp the way to go.

The way to go indeed. I wish I'd hit 10k exp first. Boy do I ever. #;-}>

respectively and now we're at 69 members (let the suggestive jokes commence! #;-}>).
hmm 69 members that sucks and blows at the same time, guess no commencements have come forth.

Something like that.

Yes I am only my way for a good leap list maybe even first. Havent checked for ozcar, dondonli or anyone else though.

MAYBE EVEN FIRST. OH MY.

Actually, your total right now is higher (just barely, but still higher) than schnee's was last week when she joined the list, so... yeah, you would be in first place as of right now. We shall see if anyone else can raise the bar higher first, or how long yours will last if not.

As I warned Gooch and now schnee: these marks are going to last for less and less time as the list becomes padded with more and more people, thus enabling even modest-points-having-peoples to jump over TONS of fairly-low-points having people who've just made the list with 2x10k and not much other stats beyond that. People in the low (20k is the lowest possible total for making this list, after all) 20,000-30,000 total range, like bidbadron, Morextremist, Tanner, etc. etc.

More and more of those are coming onto the list ALONG with all you high-total 40,000-50,000 range peoples, thus enabling midrange 30,000-40,000 people to "get ahead" relatively speaking. As it were. In the LLL game, at least, if not in actual ranking on the REAL list, the pentalist.

Yeah shame on me.

Now go lick some stuff to atone.

It looks like that.

Noooooooooe... how could they not like licking?

Biggest mistake I made assuming that.

See that it's the biggest mistake of your life and you'll probably do pretty damned good from here on out.

Dont worry Bahamut(-)(7) will.

Yeah. That didn't take long. I stopped being lazy and added him that weekend, so it's no biggie anyway.

Only a leak in the ship. Its been patched.

Hooray!

At 2/12/06 09:19 PM, ramagi wrote: I just don't think about, why worry about something that. Since nothing like that exists, nothign to consider. Yea eventually Captain Bob will go past, but other than that there really isn't anyone anywhere close to going up in rank

And that's a pretty nice place to be, so... just cause there's not much action doesn't mean it's not good to have a high VP, right? #;-}>

yea I spent a lot of time on the bbs being active this last week posting more than I have recently. I was close to having more than 300 total again for the week.

You tend to post around 50 per week. With that kind of volume coming in, you've always got SOME points coming, at least. I haven't broken 100 total for a week in months, personally. It would take me more than 30 reviews+posts for a week, and that never happens.

... Well, I guess I should never say never. I may do some more reviewing at some point soon (I did 8 yesterday to get to 650, and I kinda all-of-a-sudden feel the need to be ahead of the average reviews on the pentalist so my stats will be above every single average, all 5 stats and the total)... that average just dropped below 700 for the first time in a loooong time, so it'd be pretty easy to review my way up from 650 to 690 and be above average... (snap) like that. #;-}>

At 2/13/06 01:34 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Well this is my biggest gain on bila for some time. Easy math. 545 - 410 = 135 extra points for me. I wish it was the same on the b/p list. He may not pull in the points like MPA or ramagi but he's steady enough to keep that 1000+ buffer between us.

So you're saying that the buffer he enjoys here on the pentalist is a lot easier for you to overcome the one he enjoys in b/p, eh? That may be so, but if you just glance at the lists, you wouldn't know it. After all, there is NO one in between you guys on the b/p top 50... but there is little ol' me in between you guys here on the pentalist. Of course, in another week or two, bila will be above me here, so that'll no longer be the case. Ah well. #;-}>

You know what sucks? If I do manage to catch bila on the b/p list it'll probably happen when I'm about to go on vacation again. 0_o Anyway as far as I can see the only real threat on the PentaList is Wylo but he still has a long way to go. Still snug as a bug in a rug at #4. Thanks for your time and effort gfox. Great update as always (until somebody passes me).

Like I said, you two are destined to swing back and forth, back and forth... keep up the rankchangery action and the racing will always be fun, don't you think? I wish I had the horsepower to similarly race with you guys, but those days are long past.

I suppose I can still race with people on just exp alone (where I never get passed, hooray! #;-}>) or even posts or reviews, as slow as I get those. You and I have been pretty even with the posts for months now, in fact. But I know it's tough for both of us to muster up much posting quantity. But hey, quality's always preferable, right? #;-}>

And yeah, those updates where you get passed are never quite as fun... but I wouldn't say great... that's kinda apples and oranges, eh? #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 19:17:51

At 2/13/06 11:05 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Good update gfox. Nice to see myself passing the "legend" Shrapnel. ;)

YOU DARE INSULT TEH LEGENDARINESS BY PUTTING "S AROUND IT?!?! GASP.

But last week, I did quite bad. Oh well, I'll be off school starting Friday for a week break. Meh, only a week, but what's better is that I will finish school on 14th June when I take my last exam. Only 4 months and I'm getting the fuck out of school.

Did you enjoy the week break? Isn't that kinda an early spring break, BTW? O_o

Out of school... for good? Or for summer? I'm not sure which you mean, there IS a difference after all. #;-}>

I suppose, instead of waiting for the review average to finally dip below 642, I COULD just review a few hundred movies or games at some point again. HMMMmmmmmmmmmmm... eh. #;-}>
Well, I gotta make a review or I'll see myself with 50+% response rate on Afro's responses list. :(

As I just mentioned to ramagi, I finally decided this weekend to stop waiting for the review average to come down and meet me, and to at least review SOME movies to move up towards it and speed up the process a bit. #;-}>

I must have said that to you 3 weeks ago when the review average was still around 800. It's dropped down below 700 now. Ouch. Only ~200 reviews were written by all 70 members combined (from last week to this week) on the pentalist, though... so there you go. Even X and KWAS aren't reviewing all that much compared to how much they used to. X-Naut and YoinK tend to have SOME reviews, but not so much these days. etc. etc.

It was, but I was mainly wanting to have that third flash for a batting average.

Ahhh, the holy batting average that I shall never see. Enjoy!

Yeah, more fun with responding to reviews. :)

That, too. You could always be the submitter of a multi-author flash, though, instead of one of the added multi-authors and be able to respond as well, though.

Posts can ALWAYS be slowed down. I'm proof enough of that. I coulda been like the 20th person to 10k if I'd wanted to. But I'll be like the 60th-80th, somewhere in there, instead. #;-}>
Or maybe 100th. :P

Pfft. I really doubt that. Especially that it was just confirmed today by myself + liljim on General that there are only around 50 people over 10k posts right now. Even if it takes 6-12 months to get myself up to 10kness, I doubt that that number will have DOUBLED by then. I find that very hard to believe. Yes.

OH SNAP! #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}> #;-}>

Holy mother of god...

Yeah, and I'll make sure I never miss another deposit, unless I get really bored of NG.

Many people keep depositing even after they get bored of NG, actually. #;-}>

I forgot about that. :S

YEAH. Take that.

Well, you don't visit the General forum much now. So you wouldn't know about that little bandwagon with your name in my sig.

I posted 6 times on General today. 7 if you count my alt's post in one of those same two topics. OGM.

Sig bandwagons... :::shakes head and chuckles:::

At 2/13/06 06:59 PM, Andersson wrote: Haha, I may be the only one to use it on Newgrounds! :-P

True...

Sorry. I am a very bad person. =(

Ha ha. You're funny, not bad. Stop being silly. #;-}>

Hehe, cool. Well if the thought to visit Sweden ever cross your mind, then you know how to e-mail me. ;-)

I do? I think I forget how to make teh e-mails work. What, I learned how to e-mail in 1994? Pfft... whatever. It's not like riding a bicycle or anything. I FORGOT, OKAY!? So yeah. There.

Hmmm, seems like you've travelled a lot then. How was Asia?

Fun to visit, fun to live in. Just plain fun. Best thing about living in Japan = not needing a car.

Haha. Originality is your best friend. =)

Something like that.

I don't know how big the chance is that you ever saw him by his posts, but well here is his profile.

I'm sure I have seen his posts now, actually. So there we go. Thanks for the linkage.

Yeah, I see. SilverboltClock will soon be back though. I wonder if he/she remember that he/she got an account. XP

One of those two I banned for saying they were leaving forever. I can't remember which one it was, but if it was SilverboltClock, then I doubt they care since they "left for good."

Heh, I see that I wouldn't have managed to get my reply to you in time if you wouldn't have been a bit late, so that's all good. :-P

True enough. And there WAS no reply for you to reply to last week, so... now you've got plenty of time with this one. It's not like there's some "gfox MUST post at least one reply to everyone and they must in turn post at least one reply to him PER WEEK, EVERY WEEK, WITHOUT FAIL THIS WEEK AND THAT WEEK AND OGM (explodes)" rule, yanno. Don't worry about it. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 19:18:36

At 2/16/06 01:12 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: It looks like you havn't mentioned Lationoralf for getting 10000 blams.

Lationoralf? Lotionralf? Laotianralf? Who now? #;-}>

I'm only poking fun because I noticed that while I properly put Latinoralf in my spreadsheet and in his 10k congrats last week (due to pasting the name, though), when I talked about his other stats, I wrote "Latinralf" and accidentally didn't type the o in those same list notes. Kinda funny that we both screwed his name up a week ago in two different ways. #;-}>

At 2/18/06 05:41 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Hey every one. I just got my 10 K blam stat and I was told to go here mention it... So I did, I hope you mention me on the next site update.

And so I did. Hope you enjoyed it.

At 2/18/06 10:27 AM, Bahamut- wrote: I found more people you havn't mentioned and users you should keep an eye out on (8000 - 9999 blams except for SlashFirestorm):

Thanks as always for the heads-upeses, my good man.

LittleWashu

Already had her, but I needed everyone else in your post, so that was quite the helpful ratio there.

And one to get 10000 saves instead of 10000 blams:
Dakka942

Ha ha! YES, a save-heavy bastard. That's what I like to see, damnit! #;-}>

He is gonna help the s2b ratio of the pentalist so much. GET TO THE LIST, DAKKA. GET HERE, DAMNIT!

At 2/19/06 05:42 PM, schneelocke wrote: Thanks! ^_^ It may please you to hear that my ratio has steadily been going up for a long time, BTW - I gained 318 saves this past week alone, compared to an estimated 612 blams. Admittedly, valentine's day played a role there, too, but my actual blam/save ratio for each day is typically much higher than my overal ratio.

That does please me, but it's not like a single week's blams being less than twice the saves makes your entire save and blam stash have that same pretty-good ratio, yanno. #;-}>

My own 1.5:1 ratio I know is unrealistic for 99% of NG, if not more. But a 2:1 ratio isn't so bad. And it looks a hell of a lot better than a 3:1 or (gasp) 4:1, that's for sure.

Hooray for V-Day, then!

That being said, I'm really happy to have made it now! ^_^ *does a little happy dance*

At least you're happy to have saves for another reason now. #;-}>

I'll enjoy being at the top spot of that list for as long as I can, then, too. ^_~

From my convo with iscrulz, doesn't sound like it's gonna be very long at all, but yeah... enjoy it while you can, and you'll always have a pretty decent list leap even if you've been dethroned.

Thanks for the update! ^_^

You're quite welcome!

At 2/20/06 08:10 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Nice update gfox. Great to see myself pass all those people at once. O__o Let's see if I can pass moongod by next week. Oh, and I think schnee is actually a he. :P Oh well, I'll wait for the quotes to come later.

OGM, TEH LACK OF FAIL. How dare you pass teh God of teh Moon. #;-}>

What makes you say schnee is a he? As long as I've ever noticed (not that I instantly look at the gender slot every time I open up someone's profile for the first time), schnee's profile said female. I tend to trust that unless I've noticed someone switching genders before, when they're consistent, they tend to either be:

A) the truth.

B) what that person wants NG to think they are, so why not indulge them.

So yeah. There ya go. Until schnee corrects me, I will refer to her how her profile asks for her to be referred to. If that makes any sense the way I just worded it. Heh. #;-}>

Sorry for the long wait for quotes to reply to. 6.5 days... sheesh, what a wait. #;-}>

At 2/20/06 04:35 PM, wismty wrote: It's nice to see that I'm (finally) triple listed, took me long enough.

Getting 10k posts and review (ha!) will be quite a feat.

Congrats again, man. And yeah, I feel your pain on the posts/reviews difficulties.

At 2/20/06 06:48 PM, bila wrote: Well, as if you haven't noticed.. I'm already online much less.
I've gone back to College! Part time. So you have a chance of passing me again. :P

Well, that explains why you haven't been posting much at all. Heck, even less than me some weeks (just one post this week, for instance).

I wouldn't think of myself as loquacious (very talkative, wordy) I hardly posted in my 1st 3 years on Newgrounds ... But it's nice to know you've missed me. :)

Well, you've always reviewed more than posted.

We've been dancing on that for so long, we both know it's only a matter of time before you lead again, and then I lead again.

Exactly what I'm looking forward to while watching you and Recon's progress on this list. It's the one thing that makes the both of you passing my slow-moving ass bearable. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 19:20:21

Note: This is part 5 of 6 in this weekend's 14-day-catch-up marathon for teh gfox. So if you don't see my reply to you on this page, fret not, it's probably buried in the four posts at the bottom of page 92. So go back a page and check that shit out, yo. Or proceed:

At 2/21/06 08:08 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 2/20/06 04:35 PM, wismty wrote: Getting 10k posts and review (ha!) will be quite a feat.
It can happen :)

You're living proof, yeah. #;-}>

At 2/21/06 08:17 AM, X-Naut wrote: The posts isn't as bad as you might think even though it's not the easiest to get,as for reviews they are indeed the hardest to get and at your pace it will be quite some time before you get 10k of those so you might want to get busy.

Or he could just take his time, yanno. That works, too. Nothing wrong with patience. #;-}>

At 2/21/06 09:09 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/21/06 09:07 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Yes there is, and it's called Top10,000+ Exp/ B-P / Post list . You can post your 10 K achievements there good luck.
Oops. Wrong thread, ignore that if you can...

I've got something better than ignoring a post. It's called the delete button! #;-}>

Anyway, no harm no foul, man. I realised you had probably posted to this thread because you'd come here to get the URL for someone in another thread... but forgot which posting window you were in or whatever. No biggie, no need to have posted that second post, really. I cleaned it up for ya.

At 2/21/06 10:07 AM, schneelocke wrote:
At 2/21/06 08:17 AM, xbox_live_gamer wrote: im a newb how do blam and protect

and whats grounds gold
Please do read the FAQ. :)

Awww man, that post was ALREADY deleted. Someone else snagged the fun. #;-}>

It's kinda rare that my list threads get the truly noobish questions that belong in a new topic on Wi/Ht?... I usually just get the "HEY, I SAW SOMEONE WITH 6.20 VP ON THE LIST AND AM I ON THE LIST, AM I LIKE #485 IN VOTING POWER NOW? after they read the first list in the VP thread from years ago. :::rolls the eyes:::

But at least those are on-topic to the list thread they're posted in, I suppose. #;-}>

At 2/24/06 10:12 AM, DonDoli wrote:
At 9/5/05 09:39 AM, DonDoli wrote:
At 9/5/05 01:41 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You've got 4000+ saves and you don't think you'll ever get to 10,000 of 'em?! That's kinda sad, man. Come on, you can do it. Don't let us fellow save-happy goons down, dagnabit!
I won't let you down. If I ever stop, you better shot me in the leg or something =D

Excellent. So many just stop for no reason. YOU BETTER NOT. #;-}>
Oh I will keep it up, trust me =)
Well, I finally made it to this sweet list. And I'll be triplelisted in about a week.

LOL! Way to dig up that old post, man. What a trip. I remember that conversation, too. It does NOT seem like it happened all the way back in early September, though, but whatchagonnado.

So yeah, anywya... here we are, almost 6 months later, and here you are, racking up the 10ks. Good job, man. Have fun hitting the 3x10kness in a few days.

At 2/24/06 10:14 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Congrats on getting 10000 saves! Although I think it would've been a lot cooler if you got 10000 saves and 10000 EXP on the same day or the same week, so you would've jumped from 1x10k to 3x10k. :P

Well, biteme did that with his 2x10k to 4x10k jump, but then he didn't even come post here to crow about it. The silly basitch. #;-}>

XwaynecoltX, you might recall, had the opportunity in December of 2004 to also pick up 2 10ks at once, but he spread them out.

There's great things about both methods. Do them both at once, or as you said, in the same week at least... and you'll get a super mention on my list.

But do them in separate weeks.... for separate updates... and you get TWO pretty damned good mentions. So, do you prefer quality or quantity? It all keeps coming back to that. #;-}>

If you really like attention for your stat-complishments, methinks having a new 10k in multiple updates is better than getting them all on one update. That's what I'd think, at least.

Also, you at least get to enjoy the 2x10kness or 3x10kness for a short time, instead of no time at all. That'd be my perspective on it. But of course, I once thought I had a shot at 10k exp and 10k posts at the same time and was actively considering it. It became a non-issue, a moot point, due to my 10 exp a day far outstripping my <1 post per day over the past year, though. (sniff)

At 2/25/06 08:06 PM, redskvnk wrote: 'Nother hundred days till I'm back on the list. Knew I wouldn't b/p heavily or anything. Argh.

Plz don't tell me you've limited it to 10k in three categories, or disqualified posts. X(
At 2/25/06 08:08 PM, redskvnk wrote: *cough* two hundred.

/runs away

Yeah, around 200 days, unless you go insane with the blams and saves or something. But I think we've discussed that topic in the past.

No, there's no 3x10k requirement, nor will there ever be, most likely. No, posts aren't disqualified, ya silly.

I look forward to you finally getting onto the pentalist. It's been a long time since I had to change the requirements and you were hurt for it. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 19:21:29

At 2/25/06 05:39 PM, Denvish wrote: Nearly joined the elite of the quadlist this week, 10k exp has crept up on me while I wasn't looking.

Guess I must be an NG veteran or something. Still don't look at myself that way, though.

Crept up on you!? I've been watching your exp count very carefully for months now. It's been heading closer and closer to this for soooo long now. And of course it's been moving at a steady pace. So now now... stop it with that kinda attitude. You're acting like you want to be invisible here on NG. And the -----___----- name, too... heh... I saw that last night.

You'll never be invisible on NG and you know it. Thhhhpbt! #;-}>

Congrats in advance of tomorrow's big event. 2/27/2006: the day Denvish hit the big 4-x.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Life can also happen to you while you're busy AVOIDING making plans. Or doing anything at all.

If you're lazy. :::nods:::

At 2/25/06 08:46 PM, Denvish wrote: I did take a break this week, for TWO WHOLE DAYS.
It wasn't natural.

Break for two days, eh? That still doesn't explain the drop in points by 50%+. But I already exposed your true reasons on the update itself. YOU GLORY-BASKING BELIEVER-IN-GOOD-TIMING. Seriously, you didn't want your 4x10k to be overshadowed by your nth week in a row of golden domination, right? Right? ADMIT IT. #;-}>

At 2/25/06 08:48 PM, Andersson wrote: Bah, I thought you had a girlfriend?

Denvish has a girlfriend?!?! Please don't tell his wife. ;_;

At 2/25/06 10:08 PM, Level-Up-Lounger wrote: In England they're called "wives."

Or that, yeah.

That would be the OTHER way to respond to Andersson's post. I like my way better. #;-}>

At 2/25/06 10:06 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 2/25/06 08:46 PM, -----___----- wrote:
Who are you again?
I have no idea
3. Overrun II, Daily Feature, 5/17/05
4. Overrun, Weekly 2nd Place, 10/27/04
5. Overrun, Daily Feature, 10/23/04

No idea, not like i beta tested #2

Admit it, you DID beta test it, but a dark and shadowed man in an alleyway handed you a CD, and you didn't ask any questions, like... "hey, who the hell made this?!"

You're a wise beta-tester. Yes... wise... to not know too much.

At 2/25/06 11:01 PM, iscrulz wrote: Cool getting no listed to triplelisted in two updates is nice. These 12 days are taking to long. I should just have double R depsoit for me so I dont think about it.

What, the 12 days are gonna take too long for you if you deposit for yourself?! That makes no sense, man. Just deposit your 120 exp... 110 exp now, I'm sure... and be happy for it, damnit. #;-}>

In all seriousness, you're almost there. And hey, in nifty coincidence news: I think my account on RG is at almost the exact same exp as your NG account is, BTW... cause it's 12 days for me until I hit the big 10,000 there. #;-}>

Yeah gfox is going to cut the list to only 50 users so you may or not make it.

I never said I was gonna do that for sure, don't misinform the poor red skunk. Also, if I DO change the list anytime soon, I HAVE said that it's most likely I would stop updating it every single damned weekend. I'd do it every two or three or once a month or something instead.

THAT would be the best way to save myself some time-wastery pain if this becomes too much to continue for me considering my job and other real-life time demands.

Cutting the list to a top 50 will only start to feel necessary if this thing gets bigger than it ever was (back when it was pushing 200 members). That day is a long way off.

At 2/25/06 11:38 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: I suddenly noticed that I was closer than I though as I only had 400+ blam points away from getting the attention. (10000+ blams). After the mid terms next week. I will have 1 week off since it will be the spring break. I am positive that I will be there in the next two weeks. :)

Yep, you're pretty damned close to getting your 1x10k mention. Good luck with those final 400 blams.

At 2/26/06 01:01 PM, schneelocke wrote: I think he probably meant getting a 1x10k mention (at least that's what I understood, given the he talked about "getting the attention").

I'm pretty sure he was. That's how I read his post, at least.

At 2/26/06 05:27 PM, schneelocke wrote: Thanks for the update! ^.^ And yeah, I really seem to have been lucky to be able to squeeze past Toocool100... ^^

Well, 400+ points for the week for him and 900+ for you... and you end up only 3 higher than him as of the time I pulled the data last night. So... yeah, luck was involved. Luck + you outgaining him with approximately 225% of his rate. #;-}>

... whew...

Catch-up complete. FOR NOW. And only in this one topic. Boy, do I suck at BBSing these days. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 20:44:39

At 2/26/06 07:18 PM, gfoxcook wrote: That does please me, but it's not like a single week's blams being less than twice the saves makes your entire save and blam stash have that same pretty-good ratio, yanno. #;-}>

Yeah, I know. But unfortunately, I can't just wave a magic wand and have my saves go up instantly; I'm sure you'll understand that. :P

At least you're happy to have saves for another reason now. #;-}>

Yeah. ^^ But it's not like I don't like saves anyway; it's just that I'd rather get one blam and zero saves for voting low on a crappy movie that will get blammed instead of zero blams and zero saves for voting high. :P

Oh well. :)

From my convo with iscrulz, doesn't sound like it's gonna be very long at all, but yeah... enjoy it while you can, and you'll always have a pretty decent list leap even if you've been dethroned.
What makes you say schnee is a he? As long as I've ever noticed (not that I instantly look at the gender slot every time I open up someone's profile for the first time), schnee's profile said female. I tend to trust that unless I've noticed someone switching genders before, when they're consistent, they tend to either be:

A) the truth.

B) what that person wants NG to think they are, so why not indulge them.

So yeah. There ya go. Until schnee corrects me, I will refer to her how her profile asks for her to be referred to. If that makes any sense the way I just worded it. Heh. #;-}>

Bahamut- isn't entirely incorrect, actually. I've mentioned this somewhere before, maybe here or in another thread; I actually am male, physically, but I'm also somewhat gender-queer. ^.^ And while I can't be a woman in real life, obviously, I can at least be one here, so... :) But it's something that changes, and I also was male in my profile in the past, too.

BTW, if anyone who's reading this thinks it's strange, then yes, it is, but, well, that's me. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-26 21:13:31

At 2/25/06 11:01 PM, iscrulz wrote:
You didnt know this is/was Denny, please tell me it isnt so.
Well looks like a couple people complty missed out on my joke. ah well

Nice update, I know there will be an addition to the quad list next time.

I need to concetrate on reviews rather thn the bbs this coming week.
I actually took soem time this last week to make a few icons for submissions.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-27 02:36:07

At 2/26/06 07:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/12/06 09:08 PM, iscrulz wrote:
That joke woulda worked better when an actual word would have been formed (like back on Mark LI when I made the LICK joke, or even last week with Mark LIV... then you'd have LIE or LIVE. But LIIIE? Pfft.... is that someone screaming "YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED" while he falls over a cliff or something? #;-}>).

Well I thought the next update was LIV not LIII didn't check for that. But the "YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIED" could work. I am cliff jumping *pulls parachute cord* nothing happens ::pulls emergency:: oh shit You said it would work YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEDdddd<
/doplar effect>

a nongeneric congrats. 10k exp the way to go.
The way to go indeed. I wish I'd hit 10k exp first. Boy do I ever. #;-}>

Are you sure. I would trade my getting 10k exp first for getting 10k saves, oh wait I think I know you could be lvl 29 etc right.

hmm 69 members that sucks and blows at the same time, guess no commencements have come forth.
Something like that.

Yeah but what can you do its quieter in here.

Yes I am only my way for a good leap list maybe even first. Havent checked for ozcar, dondonli or anyone else though.
MAYBE EVEN FIRST. OH MY.

Some time I will check the users in the close to list that will make it next 2 updates.

Actually, your total right now is higher (just barely, but still higher) than schnee's was last week when she joined the list, so... yeah, you would be in first place as of right now. We shall see if anyone else can raise the bar higher first, or how long yours will last if not.

Yeah how long will it last I dont know but getting higher than gooch's LL is what to do.

As I warned Gooch and now schnee: these marks are going to last for less and less time as the list becomes padded with more and more people, thus enabling even modest-points-having-peoples to jump over TONS of fairly-low-points having people who've just made the list with 2x10k and not much other stats beyond that. People in the low (20k is the lowest possible total for making this list, after all) 20,000-30,000 total range, like bidbadron, Morextremist, Tanner, etc. etc.

I know what you mean. those 20-30k users only go for one stat and exp it seems. And the 40-50k maybe all expect reviews.

More and more of those are coming onto the list ALONG with all you high-total 40,000-50,000 range peoples, thus enabling midrange 30,000-40,000 people to "get ahead" relatively speaking. As it were. In the LLL game, at least, if not in actual ranking on the REAL list, the pentalist.

Yes the LLL is not to be proud of you would want a low entrance (not 0 like bluntedboy, and MoreExremist) but entering the list so long ago like in 2004 like that.

Yeah shame on me.
Now go lick some stuff to atone.

My tongue will make amends

It looks like that.
Noooooooooe... how could they not like licking?

They must like kissing, sucking, blowing.

Biggest mistake I made assuming that.
See that it's the biggest mistake of your life and you'll probably do pretty damned good from here on out.

I won't assume that anymore. Then I should be set.

Dont worry Bahamut(-)(7) will.
Yeah. That didn't take long. I stopped being lazy and added him that weekend, so it's no biggie anyway.

allright good for you.

Only a leak in the ship. Its been patched.
Hooray!

hooray time to sail away.

At 2/26/06 07:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/25/06 11:01 PM, iscrulz wrote: Cool getting no listed to triplelisted in two updates is nice. These 12 days are taking to long. I should just have double R depsoit for me so I dont think about it.
What, the 12 days are gonna take too long for you if you deposit for yourself?! That makes no sense, man. Just deposit your 120 exp... 110 exp now, I'm sure... and be happy for it, damnit. #;-}>

I am not happy with the wait but getting 10k XP I am. Too lame to explian why it takes so long. Ok I will deposit my 840 exp pts then.

In all seriousness, you're almost there. And hey, in nifty coincidence news: I think my account on RG is at almost the exact same exp as your NG account is, BTW... cause it's 12 days for me until I hit the big 10,000 there. #;-}>

Hmm I posted the similar thing in your profile over there a few days ago, I dont feel like checking the time stamps to prove anything.

Yeah gfox is going to cut the list to only 50 users so you may or not make it.
I never said I was gonna do that for sure, don't misinform the poor red skunk. Also, if I DO change the list anytime soon, I HAVE said that it's most likely I would stop updating it every single damned weekend. I'd do it every two or three or once a month or something instead.

Yeah I dont know if red skunk will check back here. He posts in the wi/ht from time to time so he wont see the misinforment. Yeah the updates could be delayed to semi-monthly or bi-weekly.

THAT would be the best way to save myself some time-wastery pain if this becomes too much to continue for me considering my job and other real-life time demands.

You should seriously think about doing it.

Cutting the list to a top 50 will only start to feel necessary if this thing gets bigger than it ever was (back when it was pushing 200 members). That day is a long way off.

Yeah that will take too long to even think about it.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-27 03:48:23

At 2/26/06 07:15 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/12/06 07:51 PM, Afro_Stud wrote: Hmm 1K saves would probably take me about 20 days, or something like that, cool yo, about 100 days till I'm pentalisted
I'll expect you by summer, then. CARRY ON!

Yeah, it should come at about the same time I get EGSC(around the end of May, beginning of June), which'll be real nice.

Oh, okay. Well, I was just trying to point out that while one person already HAS done it that way, it's not exactly overdone and unoriginal either. #;-}>

Yeah well I wanna reach EGSC asap, I should be getting it at about the same time as Bahamut-, TehBlueHippo and ZIGZAG4EVER, so I can't go aiming for specific numbers if I want to beat those three O;-)>

Yeah, you and schnee both. I've heard enough of that nonsense over the past couple of months. NO MORE! NIFTEH NUMBERS > SHEER QUANTITY. #;-}>

SHEER QUANTITY > NIFTEH NUMBERS

You will learn that some day. Maybe.

Nah, I'll always remain the same O;-)>

You will definitely learn that there is an end to all things, and you can't reach infinity, so you might as well stop at some point. Now, where that point is and when you will reach it... those are other matters.

But I find that most people, even if they're not die-hard "special number" people like myself do end up settling on good round numbers, or somehow meaningful numbers... to stop at. Or else they just stop without warning on entirely random sucky numbers (and that's no good for anyone, so I'd much prefer you all give it some thought and come up with a good retirement spot... or else just not retire #;-}>).

Well I'll still be using NG in 40 years time, hell I'll be here longer than that, assuming I live that long, I'll be here until the day I die, so while I could try to make sure I get some nifteh numbers when I feel my death is approaching, it's not exactly like I'd be around to see it for long O;-)>

I'd be #5, actually. Behind Pimp/HT and Shrapnel/bomb. I'd be ahead of oblivion and the rest of the site. That woulda been sweet.

Damn, that woulda been sweet.

But there are literally 7936 other people who could say the same thing. I was signup #7941, and I'm not the only person in the first 10,000 signups who has not done his full NG duty. Or else no one would EVER be able to break into the top 10,000 exp because the first 10,000 signups would be hogging it. #;-}>

Oh yeah, true, but how many of those users can say they're still around today? That's what you gotta look into when working out where you could be O;-)>

I'd have had more exp if they'd even done something as simple as putting the 'join ng' button in a more obvious place then they did all them years ago. It took me years to discover that it was hidden away at the bottom of the page O>:-(>
Whoopsie!

Yeah, I feel like strangling whoever designed that old layout O;-)>

Well, plenty of people review old stuff, or things that fit their interests... and not the current, possibly-UJ stuff flooding into the portal. So that partially explains it. But yeah, I can't imagine having become a heavy-review user without gaining at least as much, if not way more (as I did) b/p and exp along the way.

Well I'm not really a heavy-review user any more, I've had to stop because of the amount of coursework I have to do, heck I've got two short film sequences I have to complete the filming for this week, it's gonna be tough. Then there's all the other coursework...

And if jon would hit 2k reviews, he'd be back in that exclusive group
Yeah, but how long's that gonna take him O;-P>
Took him longer to get from 1500 to 1600 than it did for him to get from 1000 to 1500, that's for sure. So I dunno. Depends on if he reactivates or not, basically.

Which he didn't and no-one else that could have beat me managed it either, I finally hit 2K posts and I'm gonna leave Afro_Stud on 2K posts for a while, if it had meant just 2K posts and nothing else, I wouldn't have stayed on it, but since it means I'm the 6th 5x2Ker, I wanna stick there for a while.

1.5K+
MI4_REAL_2001, Cyberdevil, artificial, Afro_Stud, RemRulzz, jonthomson

One user there showing that 1.5K+ in all 5 stats isn't such a hard feat, since he's spammed reviews and posts to get there, kind of makes the list of users seem much less impressive, just by him being part of it.
.... I'm going to refrain from asking who you meant by that, as I have a pretty good idea. NO COMMENT. #;-}>

Yeah, it was pretty obvious O;-)>

GO JON GO. Sorry, can't root for you to beat him. Everyone else vying for it? Sure, why not. #;-}>
Oh, I'm confident I'll beat him O;-)>
Hmph.

O;-)>

Why thankums again O:-)>
Thankums is such a disturbing word. But you're welcome anyway. #;-}>

And what's wrong with 'Thankums' exactly?

At 2/26/06 08:44 PM, schneelocke wrote: Bahamut- isn't entirely incorrect, actually. I've mentioned this somewhere before, maybe here or in another thread; I actually am male

I worked that one out when you made that "typo" in the LUL O;-)>

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-27 11:01:22

Nice update...

Im happy with my steady 600+ to 700+ change from week to week, i plan to better that though, im moving up on the top 50 b/p's aswell, today from 35 to 31 and lots of protects, so im all good...

anyways nice update GFOX...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-27 12:24:23

At 2/26/06 07:21 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Crept up on you!? I've been watching your exp count very carefully for months now.

STALKER

It's been heading closer and closer to this for soooo long now. And of course it's been moving at a steady pace. So now now... stop it with that kinda attitude. You're acting like you want to be invisible here on NG. And the -----___----- name, too... heh... I saw that last night.

Just a shame I feel totally uncomfortable under any other alias...

Congrats in advance of tomorrow's big event. 2/27/2006: the day Denvish hit the big 4-x.

YAY

Life can also happen to you while you're busy AVOIDING making plans. Or doing anything at all.

I make plans. I just don't tell people about them MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Break for two days, eh? That still doesn't explain the drop in points by 50%+. But I already exposed your true reasons on the update itself. YOU GLORY-BASKING BELIEVER-IN-GOOD-TIMING. Seriously, you didn't want your 4x10k to be overshadowed by your nth week in a row of golden domination, right? Right? ADMIT IT. #;-}>

nope.

At 2/25/06 08:48 PM, Andersson wrote: Bah, I thought you had a girlfriend?
Denvish has a girlfriend?!?! Please don't tell his wife. ;_;

I have a WIFE? That's news to me...
For the record, we're not actually married. Don't see any reason to jinx a perfectly good relationship by doing that.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-27 18:57:20

At 2/26/06 07:17 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Ha ha. You're funny, not bad. Stop being silly. #;-}>

Hmmm, the question may though be, am I deliberately funny or am I object of laugh for others?

I do? I think I forget how to make teh e-mails work. What, I learned how to e-mail in 1994? Pfft... whatever. It's not like riding a bicycle or anything. I FORGOT, OKAY!? So yeah. There.

Heh, did you ever learn to ride a bicycle?

Fun to visit, fun to live in. Just plain fun. Best thing about living in Japan = not needing a car.

Haha, that seems alright. =)

I'm sure I have seen his posts now, actually. So there we go. Thanks for the linkage.

No problem. :-)

One of those two I banned for saying they were leaving forever. I can't remember which one it was, but if it was SilverboltClock, then I doubt they care since they "left for good."

Hehe, the best thing is that most of them comes back. XD

True enough. And there WAS no reply for you to reply to last week, so... now you've got plenty of time with this one.

Yay!
*Turns A Somersault*

It's not like there's some "gfox MUST post at least one reply to everyone and they must in turn post at least one reply to him PER WEEK, EVERY WEEK, WITHOUT FAIL THIS WEEK AND THAT WEEK AND OGM (explodes)" rule, yanno. Don't worry about it. #;-}>

Hahahahaha, well I fell into that pattern directly. XP

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-02 15:38:24

At 2/26/06 04:34 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LV is uploaded and available.

Nice update gfox. I nicely got the bronze with my week off school. :) And nice to pass moongod. It'll take a few weeks to pass storm.

At 2/26/06 07:17 PM, gfoxcook wrote: YOU DARE INSULT TEH LEGENDARINESS BY PUTTING "S AROUND IT?!?! GASP.

I'LL INSULT TEH LEGEND, OK?! :P

Did you enjoy the week break? Isn't that kinda an early spring break, BTW? O_o

Of course I enjoyed the week break. But this week, I've had computer problems. Missed one deposit, but other days, Andersson deposited for me, so thanks to him. That missed deposit, oh well, it was only one day.

Out of school... for good? Or for summer? I'm not sure which you mean, there IS a difference after all. #;-}>

Just one week off school.

As I just mentioned to ramagi, I finally decided this weekend to stop waiting for the review average to come down and meet me, and to at least review SOME movies to move up towards it and speed up the process a bit. #;-}>
Ahhh, the holy batting average that I shall never see. Enjoy!

You need a flash.

Holy mother of god...

Now I made you more powerful. :P

Many people keep depositing even after they get bored of NG, actually. #;-}>

Well, I just missed a deposit, LOL, but Andersson didn't realise I emailed him. :S

I posted 6 times on General today. 7 if you count my alt's post in one of those same two topics. OGM.

I'll have to look what you said.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-04 10:28:46

At 2/24/06 10:14 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Congrats on getting 10000 saves!

Thanks!

Although I think it would've been a lot cooler if you got 10000 saves and 10000 EXP on the same day or the same week, so you would've jumped from 1x10k to 3x10k. :P

Like, I said before, I didn't feel like having my saves on hold :)

At 2/24/06 01:03 PM, schneelocke wrote: Sweet, congrats and welcome aboard. :)

Haha, thanks alot!

At 2/25/06 11:01 PM, iscrulz wrote: Cool getting no listed to triplelisted in two updates is nice.

Indeed it is, thanks!

At 2/26/06 04:34 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LV is uploaded and available.

Thanks for the update.

Welcome to LockClock and DonDoli! Both long-deserving, both long-10k+blam-having, both finally here.

Thanks for the really nice welcome! :)

Congrats to you both!

Thanks again.

DonDoli screamed upwards not unlike schnee last weekend to grab the holy #42. Excellent list leaping, guys. This is what I'm talkin' about!

Holy, you say? Well, that's nice. And I seem to have alot of climbing ahead of me.

At 2/26/06 07:20 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/24/06 10:12 AM, DonDoli wrote:
At 9/5/05 09:39 AM, DonDoli wrote:
At 9/5/05 01:41 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You've got 4000+ saves and you don't think you'll ever get to 10,000 of 'em?! That's kinda sad, man. Come on, you can do it. Don't let us fellow save-happy goons down, dagnabit!
I won't let you down. If I ever stop, you better shot me in the leg or something =D

Excellent. So many just stop for no reason. YOU BETTER NOT. #;-}>
Oh I will keep it up, trust me =)
Well, I finally made it to this sweet list. And I'll be triplelisted in about a week.
LOL! Way to dig up that old post, man. What a trip. I remember that conversation, too. It does NOT seem like it happened all the way back in early September, though, but whatchagonnado.

So yeah, anywya... here we are, almost 6 months later, and here you are, racking up the 10ks. Good job, man. Have fun hitting the 3x10kness in a few days.

I know what you mean, time flies by haha, I just thought of all the 10k saves discussions I had a long time ago now that I made it, mostly with you and iscrulz. Feels like it was yesterday I was trying to figure out if I'd get the exp or the saves first, and when that would be.

Anyway, thanks for an awesome list man, and I have now reached my final ranking, triplelisted, with the 10k exp I just got.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-04 10:57:51

At 3/4/06 10:28 AM, DonDoli wrote: Haha, thanks alot!

You're welcome. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-04 11:07:46

i will be on this list in 110 days but hopefully i can make it sooner i always loved this list when i was on it

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 00:47:02

Web Pentalist Mark LVI is uploaded and available.

Welcome to bmxgamer and M-A-R-C-U-S! Just as with last week, we've got an exp/blam guy and a blam/save guy (though his exp/post/review balance is admirable... he just boosted the review stats by a huuuuuuuuge margin, BTW). Marcus nearly hitting 50k points before entering the pentalist means that his list leap is going to be VERY hard for anyone to match for a good long while. Quite impressive, quite impressive indeed. Congrats to you both on the 2x10kness and welcome to the list.

Denvish is QUADLISTED, baby. And DonDoli is triplelisted after doublelisting the previous week. Good job and thanks for bestowing some status-changery action upon this update, we needed some after the quietness since January's flurry.

Save average AND percentage are both up, thanks mostly to Marcus, so I'm happy.

And sorry about the super-late posting, but I was out of town for most of Sunday. I had the data all pulled, as usual, on Saturday night, but had to get to bed so I wouldn't be tired all day today. I thought I'd have enough time to get the update done before I had to leave, but sadly no. So now it's done (barely) on Sunday night (keep in mind I'm in central time, screw NG/ET, damnit #;-}>). A little later than I wanted to have it posted today, but OH WELLS, at least it's done.

Two new members = two new list leapers yet again. ENJOY TEH UPDATE. And enjoy teh LLL. And have a good week. I'll try to catch up on the post replying action before the weekend, but as usual I cannot make any guarantees. This could be a busy week at work, sadly, and my energy will be drained. UPDATE TIME:

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 00:48:29

List Leap List as of 20060304
(up from 42 to 44 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 46 -- [ 27 / 74 ] ( 56 ) M-A-R-C-U-S
02 -- + 33 -- [ 37 / 70 ] ( 54 ) schneelocke
03 -- + 29 -- [ 42 / 72 ] ( 55 ) DonDoli
04 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
05 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
06 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
07 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
08 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
09 -- + 19 -- [ 48 / 67 ] ( 51 ) ouandyoi
10 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
11 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
12 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
13 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
14 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
15 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
16 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
17 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
18 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
19 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
20 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
21 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
22 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
23 -- + 12 -- [ 60 / 72 ] ( 55 ) LockClock
24 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
25 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
26 -- + 09 -- [ 59 / 69 ] ( 53 ) Dobio
27 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
28 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
29 -- + 08 -- [ 56 / 64 ] ( 48 ) NegativeONE
30 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
31 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
32 -- + 07 -- [ 55 / 62 ] ( 44 ) alhill
33 -- + 06 -- [ 63 / 69 ] ( 53 ) gamejunkie
34 -- + 06 -- [ 68 / 74 ] ( 56 ) bmxgamer
35 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
36 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
37 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
38 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
39 -- + 02 -- [ 61 / 63 ] ( 46 ) Mary
40 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
41 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
42 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron
43 -- + 00 -- [ 65 / 65 ] ( 49 ) bluntedboy
44 -- + 00 -- [ 66 / 66 ] ( 50 ) Morextremist

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 01:18:42

At 3/6/06 12:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 01 -- + 46 -- [ 27 / 74 ] ( 56 ) M-A-R-C-U-S

Wow, that's a *very* impressive leap indeed. Congrats, M-A-R-C-U-S - and also congrats to bmxgamer for making it to the list as well (even though you won't most likely read this), to Denvish for quadlisting and getting gold, to DonDoli for triplelisting, and to Wylo (or whatever his name du jour is ^^) for getting silver.

And thanks a bunch gfox for another update, of course! ^_^

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 01:25:39

Nice update

Great Update GFOX, i had a 700+ gain which was better then i thought,a nd thats 97% potal numbers so im happy about that...

Congrats to marcus and others aswell...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 01:41:18

At 3/6/06 12:47 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LVI is uploaded and available.

Ack! Old man bila gained 80 points on me this update! How the Hell could you let this happen gfox? Aren't we still friends? <3 I honestly thought I would've had at least 500 points this week with all the traffic the portal received. Like shit through a sieve it was. o_0

"Time's fun when you're having flies." -Kermit the Frog-

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 07:13:55

Next time you update make the list in ABC order

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 10:02:02

Thank you for your deposit, Ozcar! You now have 10,000 experience points. You need 970 more to get to level 19.

w00t!

I can be added to this list now :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 10:42:51

At 3/6/06 12:47 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LVI is uploaded and available.

Nice update gfox and congrats to Denvish for becoming quadralisted! For me, -1 on rank and only gained 328 points. That's sucky, but only because of my computer breaking. Hopefully I'll get around 600 points this week (the usual amount of points I gain a week).

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 10:54:49

At 3/6/06 07:13 AM, invaderzig1 wrote: Next time you update make the list in ABC order

Wouldn't that kinda defeat the whole idea of a *rank* list, though?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-03-06 11:17:49

Generic thanks for the update, gfox.

At 3/6/06 12:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 01 -- + 46 -- [ 27 / 74 ] ( 56 ) M-A-R-C-U-S

He'll prolly stay as the top list-leaper for a very very very long time. Congrats to him and bmxgamer. And now congrats to Ozcar for the entry upon the EXPness.

At 3/6/06 01:18 AM, schneelocke wrote: and to Wylo (or whatever his name du jour is ^^) for getting silver.

Second place shall always be my place in society! And I've only changed my alias a few times. :(