New Topic Respond to this Topic
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 02:26:17 Reply

At 11/21/05 02:01 AM, -Gooch- wrote: Well, another great update as always.

Thanks!

I finally passed EK. It was about time, too. I honestly didn't think that it was going to happen, either. I think this has been one of those weeks where I spent a lot more time outside than I usually do.

Well, you were aiming for KWAS awhile back and I told you EKR was a more reachable target, so I figured it wouldn't come as much a surprise to you. #;-}> I take it you only mean that it happened last week instead of this week, though.

I know I probably won't get to anybody this week. However, I have five days away from college, and I think I can get a good chunk of time racking up some points in many of the different categories. However, I probably will get a few calls from my friends asking if I want to do something, and I naturally will say yes to them.

You've got to hope for KWAS to slow down so you can catch him. Right now you two have nearly identical paces. But anywho... good luck with it, social-life be damned and all that good stuff I should say to spur you onwards in the pursuit of statliness.

At 11/21/05 03:29 AM, Andersson wrote:
At 11/20/05 01:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Never say never. I kinda missed him getting modded in the first place (not sure if he knows that, but if I were to go into level up! right now and say it, I'm sure he'd never let me live it down), but I certainly didn't know he was a mod before... well, before he wasn't again. O_o
Hahaha. What the fuck! XD

... holy bajizzle. I meant "but I certainly DID know he was a mod before he wasn't again" up there. Typed "didn't" due to a brain fart, most likely.

I don't know if that single word was the entire reason you had a WTF reaction to that paragraph, but maybe that fix will help... a little? #;-}>

Yeah, I know. Even better if it happend while you were asleep too, eh?

The server seems to go down while I'm at work lately. Nothing wrong with NG having maintenance/difficulties when you're asleep or at work/school, yanno. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Nah, just kidding. <3

And you don't have to be Bahamut7 to appreciate it, either. #;-}>

Why can you ban for 30 days again? Ah, the more the merrier. =)

More like the admins decided a 7 day artificial max wasn't helping keep the BBS sane enough, and a month was more of a deterrent towards bad behaviour than a week is.

Ah, well that is what it's all about huh? :-P

Doing what you love and getting paid for it? Sure. But not everyone on this planet is so lucky.

I'm happy doing what I love in my free time and getting paid for something I don't mind so much but don't exactly love. That works for me. For now, at least.

Hahaha, yeah I know. That one really sucked. I use to have messages like "Watch littleFoot on Newgrounds.com".

Heh. Well, that one is at least performing a useful advertising function.

Hahahahaha. XD
Well, my current name on MSN is just "Andersson/". ;-)

MUCH better.

Hehehe. Yeah, but I got "Sign up on www.Newgrounds.com for free" as my submessage, while he got like "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" (But ten times longer) as his submessage. XD

Ugh. Much worse. Than yours from that screenie, I mean. MUCH much worse. How could you, Bahamut?! ;_;

At 11/21/05 04:41 AM, jonthomson wrote: Cheers. Took a while but I'm there in the end :-)

Ol' reliable and stat-balanced jonthomson to the rescue! #;-}>

Next update = Mr_James' turn. About time he gets onto the 2x10k pentalist. I remember when the both of you were enduring the long struggle to enter the top 100 VP list on my watch... and now you're both about to finish securing your spots in the pentalist on my watch. I like rooting you guys onto my lists, if it wasn't obvious by now. :::nods:::

At 11/21/05 10:55 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Okay, but just be aware incase I go crazy.

Fair warning!

I've used AIM, but I don't want to use it anymore, because:
1. I'd rather just use on messenger program, that being MSN.
2. AIM, AOL...And I already use AOL, so I wouldn't like to suffer using two AOL programs.

I used AOL in 1994 and a bit o' 1995. Never since. And thus, I don't mind using ONE tiny little AOL program by the name of AIM. Especially since I'm using the best version of it, from many years ago before it got fucked up with too many "features" and the stripping of important features I actually value.

Okay, but I thought I was being a pain there. Well, you might disagree with me there, but that's what I thought.

You're no more a pain than getting 5 saves in 10 minutes on the portal is. IOW, not at all!

And your catching of people that I might have otherwise not noticed hitting 1x10k is a refreshing (and mind relieving) aid to me. So you don't need to question your role in this thread. You've been quite helpful, sirrah.

1234, 2468, 8642, 4321. Some of the most beautiful "number scales" ever to exist.
Heh. The only post count number I properly stopped at was 9000 posts. I will stop at 10000 posts for a bit when I reach it.

Okiedokie. Even numbers are nice too, of course. And very screenshottable.

Heh, I'll be seeing that next month. A few days before school breaks up.

Quite the delay! If I'd tried imposing such an ETA on our watching of the HP movie, my gf would have choked me to death in my sleep (IT'S TRUE!). #;-}>

I like MSN's message thing. Those W's go RIGHT across the screen. :D

:::shudders:::

At 11/23/05 03:23 AM, X-Naut wrote: Not too much has been happening from me on NG sad to say but i'm sure most are glad to hear i also noticed that i am pretty close to passing Bila. =P

Fun fun funny fun funnies!

Just so long as you stay away from me for a good long time on both this list AND the top 50 b/p list... sadly, I think I'll last longer on this one than that one.... I really don't want to fall out of the top 6 on the b/p list.... because--thinking back--I was stuck at #7 for longer than any other rank until I got up to #3 for quite a long time and then #2 for a very long time and back to #3 for a very long time again... so I've had #7 for way too long. Plus I like #6... but Denvish + Recon + bila + you = 4 people that will pass me fairly soon in the grand scheme of things, and 3rd + 4 = 7th. ;_;

Congrats to Parasoul and Mr_Snrub for joining the list. =)

Too bad Mr_Snrub doesn't post around here like he used to. ;_;

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 03:15:56 Reply

At 11/27/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Plus I like #6... but Denvish + Recon + bila + you = 4 people that will pass me fairly soon in the grand scheme of things, and 3rd + 4 = 7th. ;_;

It's inevitable unless you get activated again gfox. The closer I inch towards your 60k b/p stat the more determined I am to continue this insanity. >_<

Show me a man with his feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't put his pants on.

Well I've had a wonderful evening... but this wasn't it. Thanks for another great update gfox.

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 05:02:48 Reply

At 11/27/05 02:09 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XLII is uploaded and available.

Nice update gfox. Making 257 posts since last update, that takes me to 36 posts a day last week. :) Good thing I made over 50 posts yesterday.

At 11/27/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote: More like the admins decided a 7 day artificial max wasn't helping keep the BBS sane enough, and a month was more of a deterrent towards bad behaviour than a week is.

Yep, I can see that. With the bans, good thing the longest ban I've had is 3 and no more.

Ugh. Much worse. Than yours from that screenie, I mean. MUCH much worse. How could you, Bahamut?! ;_;

LOL, sorry. Those W's aren't on my submessage now. It's not about a smashed XBOX 360.

I used AOL in 1994 and a bit o' 1995. Never since. And thus, I don't mind using ONE tiny little AOL program by the name of AIM. Especially since I'm using the best version of it, from many years ago before it got fucked up with too many "features" and the stripping of important features I actually value.

I started to use AOL in 1999 and used the newest version whenever they came out. I didn't suggest to upgrade them. My mum did it. :|

And your catching of people that I might have otherwise not noticed hitting 1x10k is a refreshing (and mind relieving) aid to me. So you don't need to question your role in this thread. You've been quite helpful, sirrah.

Yep, I would be just keeping an eye on the blammers.

Okiedokie. Even numbers are nice too, of course. And very screenshottable.

Yep, and with my normal pace of posting, my alt could get to over 250 posts, which is quite good.

shudders:::

But the XBOX 360 getting smashed is more important than those W's at the moment! :P

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

ramagi
ramagi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 11:21:19 Reply

At 11/27/05 03:15 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 11/27/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Plus I like #6... but Denvish + Recon + bila + you = 4 people that will pass me fairly soon in the grand scheme of things, and 3rd + 4 = 7th. ;_;
It's inevitable unless you get activated again gfox. The closer I inch towards your 60k b/p stat the more determined I am to continue this insanity. >_<

Well I guess that is a sure sign that someone will take a drop down on the list in the future.

Show me a man with his feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a man who can't put his pants on.

Now that is an interesting statement there.

Nice update to the list, I was wondering when it would be posted.

wismty
wismty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 15:43:28 Reply

Thanks for the update gfox.

I got passed while passing someone... Oh well, at least there's no harm done... to me at least :), same thing might happen by next update when I pass nimmer back (that bastard), and then getting passed by AZPunisher...

On other news: I got 8800 saves, so close to 10,000 :)

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

gfoxclock
gfoxclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 18:43:33 Reply

At 11/27/05 03:15 AM, ReconRebel wrote: It's inevitable unless you get activated again gfox. The closer I inch towards your 60k b/p stat the more determined I am to continue this insanity. >_<

All my b/p goes to this account now, Recon. It's just the way it is, there is no chance of "re-activation" in gfoxcook's near future. He's as dead to the b/p world as fixit is, though at least he still gets his 10 exp a day and some posts and reviews now and then. That's the main difference. That and not being a robot, of course.

Anyway, I don't mind any of the four of you passing me. I don't even mind 3 of you passing me. Like I said, the part that's gonna be tough to swallow is all FOUR of you passing me and knocking me down to the #7 rank I don't like very much. And I had it already for nearly 3 months in late 2003.

I got so tired of that rank yet it's destiny that I be #7 for a long time again in 2006, apparently. Probably a much much longer time this time around than last time, too, unless Wylo or leeboy or someone else can pass me fairly soon after the four of you pass me.

(ranking, days at that ranking, date I got it, and who I passed/got passed by to get it)

#10 - __6 days (20030811) - after passing DrMSM
#09 - _29 days (20030817) - after passing Recon_Rebel
#08 - _26 days (20030915) - after passing Stormwarden
#07 - _84 days (20031011) - after passing NemesisM66
#06 - _64 days (20040103) - after passing thisisasignin
#05 - _40 days (20040307) - after passing RyoHahn
#04 - __2 days (20040416) - after passing Crono-
#03 - 258 days (20040418) - after passing TheJoe324
#02 - 174 days (20050101) - after passing fixit
#03 - ??? days (20050624) - after being passed by MPA

My total time at #3 is of course going to dwarf just about every other ranking I've been at... for quite a long time. Possibly forever, since once I fall out of the top 10, I'm probably going to get passed more and more often by all the new up-and-comers.

That's the life of a retired b/per, Recon. I have embraced it and all of its consequences.

And new b/p life springs forth in this alt account of mine instead. Won't be too much longer (less than a month, hopefully) till I hit 1000 b/p and begin my journey into the Elite Guard ranks a second time. It's fun not stressing about these things anymore, though. A leisurely pace is best.

gfoxcook isn't a man with his feet planted firmly, though, it's an account of mine that I have retired from b/ping. His feet aren't on the ground, in the air, or anywhere like that... if they're anywhere, it's in the grave.

Well I've had a wonderful evening... but this wasn't it. Thanks for another great update gfox.

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it.

At 11/27/05 05:02 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Nice update gfox. Making 257 posts since last update, that takes me to 36 posts a day last week. :) Good thing I made over 50 posts yesterday.

You and your posting. #;-}> Thanks.

Yep, I can see that. With the bans, good thing the longest ban I've had is 3 and no more.

The longest ban I've had is... oh wait... heh.

No, actually, even though gfoxcook has never ever been banned before or since I was modded on that account... THIS account was banned. Once. As a joke. By a fellow Wi/Ht? mod. How silly of him. #;-}>

LOL, sorry. Those W's aren't on my submessage now. It's not about a smashed XBOX 360.

If it's not about that, then what's it about? Did you mean "now" instead of not?

I started to use AOL in 1999 and used the newest version whenever they came out. I didn't suggest to upgrade them. My mum did it. :|

Yes, but AOL and AIM are very different. I've met AOL users in the late 90s who didn't use AIM and some who did. Using AIM (which I've done since 1997) is different than just sending IMs from within AOL (only did that in 1994/1995).

Yep, I would be just keeping an eye on the blammers.

Well, if you ever notice any saviors or expers or posters nearing 10,000, please let me know as well.

I just realised today that Sanjay, aka osamarama, isn't on my spreadsheet and he has 10k+ posts, so I just fixed that problem and will mention it next Saturday.

But I'm sure there's more like him out there. Anyone who can help me out... that'd be great. Don't make bahamut and me do all the work, okay? #;-}>

Yep, and with my normal pace of posting, my alt could get to over 250 posts, which is quite good.

My alt just jumped from 177 to 188 posts.

But the XBOX 360 getting smashed is more important than those W's at the moment! :P

Again... WTF? #;-}>

At 11/27/05 11:21 AM, ramagi wrote: Well I guess that is a sure sign that someone will take a drop down on the list in the future.

We've known that since I decided to retire back in June. The only questions are... how many drops will I endure... how far down the list will I go... when will they happen... and who will be the people doing it to me. #;-}>

For now, all we know is that Denvish and bila and Recon (probably in that order) will be knocking me down to 4th, then 5th, then 6th... quite shortly... that X-Naut won't be far behind to knock me down to that bleh-worthy 7th ranking... and then beyond that, we'll see...

But who will take me down again and when it will happen are far more obscure and hard to guess after those four pass me, so... the future is uncertain. Like I said, I'd guess leeboy and Wylo.

Nice update to the list, I was wondering when it would be posted.

Thanks. Late Saturday night as usual. No delay to Sunday afternoon this time (helps that I had a 4 day weekend to get plenty of sleep during instead of a 1.5 day weekend like a week ago when I worked half of Saturday #;-}>).

At 11/27/05 03:43 PM, wismty wrote: Thanks for the update gfox.

You're welcome, wismty.

I got passed while passing someone... Oh well, at least there's no harm done... to me at least :), same thing might happen by next update when I pass nimmer back (that bastard), and then getting passed by AZPunisher...

That's pretty much the best time to get passed, yep. Unless you don't mind -1s and would rather get a +1 separately, I suppose.

On other news: I got 8800 saves, so close to 10,000 :)

Good luck with the last 1200 saves. I hope you get them by the end of the year. That'd be a great way to finish 2005, eh? Have fun with it.

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!
blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature
Dopefish
Dopefish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Reader
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-27 19:59:29 Reply

This list confuses me, but nice update nonetheless.

Have a lot of time on your hands? Want to help some starving children eat for free? Visit Free Rice and start playing today. Each correct answer donates 20 grains of rice!

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-28 11:24:46 Reply

At 11/27/05 06:43 PM, gfoxclock wrote: You and your posting. #;-}> Thanks.

Yes, me and my posting indeed, although I feel I'm ignoring reviewing a little and trying to post my way to 10000.

No, actually, even though gfoxcook has never ever been banned before or since I was modded on that account... THIS account was banned. Once. As a joke. By a fellow Wi/Ht? mod. How silly of him. #;-}>

Heh, that's good to not get banned other than a joke. Those bans I get, I either slip or go crazy, but I don't go too mental and end up getting a long ban.

If it's not about that, then what's it about? Did you mean "now" instead of not?

Yeah, I meant now. Sorry about my typos. :S

Well, if you ever notice any saviors or expers or posters nearing 10,000, please let me know as well.

Don't you usually catch EXPers and posters? I'll catch saviours as well, but I'm sure it's a very low chance of seeing someone getting 10000 saves before getting 10000 blams, unless you're TooCool100.

In a day, yes. The most posts I made with my alt in a day is 2 or 3 posts. XD

Again... WTF? #;-}>

Find out about the Smashed XBOX 360 here. That's why I'm talking about the XBOX 360 and MSN.

Formerly Bahamut

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-28 14:43:35 Reply

At 11/27/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I don't know if that single word was the entire reason you had a WTF reaction to that paragraph, but maybe that fix will help... a little? #;-}>

Haha, yeah it was the reason to it. ;-)

The server seems to go down while I'm at work lately. Nothing wrong with NG having maintenance/difficulties when you're asleep or at work/school, yanno. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Hahaha. Nah, heh. Considering that, my two bans has mostly been active while I was asleep. ;-)

More like the admins decided a 7 day artificial max wasn't helping keep the BBS sane enough, and a month was more of a deterrent towards bad behaviour than a week is.

Haha, I know. ;-]

Doing what you love and getting paid for it? Sure. But not everyone on this planet is so lucky.

Unfourtainly. Break out of the Matrix and do what you want. =)

I'm happy doing what I love in my free time and getting paid for something I don't mind so much but don't exactly love. That works for me. For now, at least.

Hmmm, yeah that is being happy with what you got. I wouldn't mind a work like that after school... I think I will do something in the artistic genre though... like writing.

Atleast that is what I am hoping, and the reason to why your work caught my attention. =]

Heh. Well, that one is at least performing a useful advertising function.

Yeah, as I mostly don't have anything good to put there I'm just using it as advertisment.

Hahahahaha. =D

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-29 12:31:48 Reply

At 11/20/05 01:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Never say never. I kinda missed him getting modded in the first place (not sure if he knows that, but if I were to go into level up! right now and say it, I'm sure he'd never let me live it down), but I certainly didn't know he was a mod before... well, before he wasn't again. O_o

You shouldnt have told me read your other lists, otherwise i would have never seen this. HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Thats really shitty, i never saw you post once in the mod lounge when i was a mod, so yeah, i thought you where dead or something. Meh, i had some fun while it lasted. I just wish i had banned Andersson and Bahamut for a couple of months before i got demodded.

I'll never be on this list, because im not one for stat building, ive realised this now.

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-29 16:43:50 Reply

At 11/29/05 12:31 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: You shouldnt have told me read your other lists, otherwise i would have never seen this. HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Haha, I saw that aswell. But gfoxcook explained to me that it was a spelling mistake.

Thats really shitty, i never saw you post once in the mod lounge when i was a mod, so yeah, i thought you where dead or something.

Meh, haha. He was there all the time... Watching you through your window. O_o

Meh, i had some fun while it lasted. I just wish i had banned Andersson and Bahamut for a couple of months before i got demodded.

Hahaha. That would not been much fun. ;-)

I'll never be on this list, because im not one for stat building, ive realised this now.

Haha, well neither am I, but you can still post here, as I do. =)

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-11-30 10:36:56 Reply

At 11/29/05 12:31 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: I just wish i had banned Andersson and Bahamut for a couple of months before i got demodded.

Me too. That would've been fun as well. Don't forget about Pure as well. I'm sure you would've had with him too. When you banned me, that was a shock and it was something that never happened to me before. A mod actually making a joke ban to me. ramagi once shouted to me that I was banned on MSN and it scared me, but she didn't give me a BBS ban at all.

At 11/29/05 04:43 PM, Andersson wrote: Hahaha. That would not been much fun. ;-)

Of course. ;)

Formerly Bahamut

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-01 13:34:57 Reply

TehBlueHippo reached 10000 blams. A side note, this is my 9750th post. With my pace on posting, I should take just over a week to get to 10000 posts, but first, I'll stop at 9999 posts for the rest of the day I get it.

Also, I think my day of levelling up has been delayed by one day. The EXP calculator said I will get it on Sunday, but looking at the EXP requirement for level 13, I don't think I'll level up on Sunday anymore, but Monday instead. Damn, that also happened when I was getting very close to level 12.

Formerly Bahamut

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-02 04:52:57 Reply

At 11/30/05 10:36 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Me too. That would've been fun as well. Don't forget about Pure as well. I'm sure you would've had with him too.

Haha, you get turned on by getting banned? =P

Hehehe, by the way Slightly_Crazy_Dude, what about if you would have banned me... that would mean no more war poetry aswell. =O

Haha. =)

iWalker
iWalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-02 06:13:42 Reply

31 0 ** NeMeSiSM66 18,660 19,282 6,838 455 17 45,252 +70
32 +2 ** nimmer 13,440 21,436 7,009 1,284 106 43,275 +492
33 0 ** wismty 10,305 18,533 8,798 5,426 193 43,255 +373

it will take a while to pass nems.

nice update G

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-02 14:03:57 Reply

At 12/2/05 06:13 AM, nimmer wrote: it will take a while to pass nems.

Hmmm, a month or less?

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-02 18:48:35 Reply

At 11/20/05 12:40 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 11/13/05 03:35 AM, iscRulz wrote: Lol your right RR X can be pretty generic sometimes. Yeah I can be accused of the same thing in the general forum ok. Anyways whos sorry for double posting I never am.
I'm not quite sure why the past two pages ended up being Beat Up on XwaynecoltX Central... and "pretty generic" isn't really an insult, but it's not much of a compliment either, is it?

Oh well Chances of it happening agian is unlikely

Come on, folks. If you haven't got anything nice to say, then let's not say anything at all, okay?

What.

Yes I rememeber the 9k plh. Once know as an infamous spammer then went awol to whore up rg. I never knew who purelionheart was before he slammed his way up to 9k posts, just the regular c&cer.
You never knew him before 9k posts? I'm trying to remember how many posts he had when I first knew him... 3k or so? I dunno. I really have no idea. When was Pure 9k PLH, anyway? What time span?

Right. About spring 05 to summer I think maybe early but thats when I remember.

And far less other stats.
Keep that part of the posting-god equation in mind, because there are very few people who can master all the NG trades and do them all to excessive proportions.

Yes I am working on getting my saves up to my posts and my post up to exp but not surpass it.

At 11/20/05 01:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 11/14/05 04:24 AM, iscRulz wrote: Thats ok dude its better than being some person that trys to be funny and not themselfs. No reason to change in the future.
True enough. Except for the typos and lack of 's. #;-}>

Oh my you grammatical Nationalist

</anal grammar mode>

</um some mode>

biteme in his day, ZAAL, Ozcar, Shrapnel in his day, Tanner in his day, PLH, and X for those two-three weeks of insane posting.

Ok Bahmaut went Tanner on me. I need 9k off by 1050 posts

At 11/13/05 05:38 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Everyone should know their roman numerals. o_o
But the schools wont teach the children. which they should.
Well, some schools teach them. I was taught them in the 80s.

I learned from somewhere online I think.

Damn I already got 10k blams I could of went for posts and exp. I would be proud no ashamed.
Exp = greatness. So it will outweight the ease of blams or posts. Maybe not of both, though. But yes, you should be proud, not ashamed. Doesn't mean I can't tease people (including myself!) for getting the easy 10ks. Like blams.

Either post or blams is easy to get most off the time both. exp and saves is the best way.

I haven't gained the other "easy" 10k yet, because the way my NG life has been for 1-2 years now, the posting is actually harder than the exp. I haven't gotten over 10 posts in a day on average over even just a ONE week period... since early-mid 2004 (18 months ago or so), certainly. And maybe not since 2003 on a consistent basis.

Hmm Your posting is slow I think I gain about 12 perday.

Rubs eyes in disbelief:: I cant believe it.
I can't remember what you need to believe but can't believe. Damnit.

Oh lordy Ii believe I believe

GET MORE SAVES, damnit!
Yes I will but slowly I havent been gain much hopefully it with be my 3rd 10k stat or better yet 2nd but worst yet 4th.
MORE SAVES. That is all. #;-}>

Hmm I am slowly gaining saves I need to get back my 60/day pace then more saves will come about roughly 20.

At 11/20/05 01:20 PM, gfoxcook wrote: And finally, what you've all been waiting for (well, maybe three of you), the Roman Numeral Related Post...
At 11/14/05 04:24 AM, iscRulz wrote:
At 11/13/05 10:44 AM, Wylo wrote:
At 11/13/05 02:39 AM, gfoxcook wrote: YARRRRRR...IIXILVVDCMDMCMDXLVMCDDIIIMICDLI
I came up with (who dares to doubt my calucations)
M(V-bar)LI
Actually...

II + XI + LV + V + DC + MD + MCM + DXLV + M + CD + DI + II + MI + CD + LI

2 + 11 + 55 + 5 + 600 + 1500 + 1900 + 545 + 1000 + 400 + 501 + 2 + 1001 + 400 + 51

= 7973

Oh well you sly fox hidden spaces I never thought of that.

YOU FAILED TO DECODE THE "HIDDEN SPACES" IN THAT LINE OF RANDOMNESS.

Omfg Damnit!!!!!!!!! Fuck yuo bastard makeing me look liek I dont knough my roman numeral :<>:::(()*U. commits CLXXXVII

Unlike Wylo and Bahamut, however, I don't believe you failed to notice that I was just being silly. As I continue to be right now!

Yes.

R... IIIIIIIIIIIIII... ght... :::shifty eyes::: #;-}>

Its true oh it has always been true

Now remember, folks, if you're going to reply to this post, it had damned well better be ROMAN NUMERAL RELATED. And that's it! This rule will be strongly enforced. :::nods:::

Ok no problem X-IV

At 11/27/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: List Leap List as of 20051126
(up from 28 to 29 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
08 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage

I guess I would be here +17 -- [42/59] (57) ISCRULZ

09 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
At 11/27/05 07:59 PM, Placebo wrote: This list confuses me, but nice update nonetheless.

At least your on it. and the list isnt to confusing. 2 stats over 10,000 then ranked in total points.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 01:30:20 Reply

Web Pentalist Mark XLIII is uploaded and available.

One new member for the second straight update. Welcome to our own MISTER JAMES. Aka Figgy, Figmentum, Mr. Figgy Pants, 2x10k pentalist member #60 and so on. He has completed the traditional exp/blam 10k+ pairing and unlocked the path to paradise. Welcome aboard, yo.

Rankswapping again wasn't super active and 1000 wasn't broken for the week, but there's still plenty of something for everyone. Except for status change. We're still very dry in that area, though the future looks promising. So many people close to 10k exp but that takes forever... so many people close to 10k saves but few of them save very quickly... ah well. Patience we must have, mmm? Yes, yes, gooooooood. </yoda>

The saves average is UP... from 9962 back to 9970 (where it was 14 days ago), but the % dropped a tiny bit. A mixed bag in the saves department, but it's better than the complete disaster of the past few weeks. I'm glad to see the holiday season is bringing a bit more save balance to the portal. Now let's hope that December's onset fully kicks it into save overdrive. Though perhaps not to the degree of ClockDay2005... STILL. We must carry onwards, valiant saviour soldiers.

String of updates with new 2x10k members = string of LLL updates. Enjoyeth:

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 01:32:43 Reply

List Leap List as of 20051203
(up from 29 to 30 list-leapers)

01 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
02 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
03 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
04 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
05 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
06 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
07 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
09 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
10 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
11 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
12 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
13 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
14 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
15 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
16 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
17 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
18 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
19 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
20 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
21 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
22 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
23 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
24 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
25 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
26 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
27 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
28 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
29 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
30 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 02:10:09 Reply

Man, I've seen slow nights, but not a single reply and I actually posted the update fairly early by the standards of the past few months. O_O

Anyway, I've got catch-up to post but don't want it straddling the page line, which would be teh suck, since half the convo would be trapped down here. Hopefully you people will be perceptive enough to see my catch-up at the top of the next page and then backtrack by one page to see the actual list update post and LLL update. #;-}>

INITIATE OPERATION PAGE-TURN.

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 02:12:26 Reply

At 11/27/05 07:59 PM, Placebo wrote: This list confuses me, but nice update nonetheless.

Thanks. If there's anything I can do to de-confusify you, let me know. Just... um... refer to what's confusing on the web updates and I'll try to clear it up.

At 11/28/05 11:24 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Yes, me and my posting indeed, although I feel I'm ignoring reviewing a little and trying to post my way to 10000.

OH NOE. TEH REVIEWS. WHAT WILL TEHY DO. o;_;o_@~_~@

Heh, that's good to not get banned other than a joke. Those bans I get, I either slip or go crazy, but I don't go too mental and end up getting a long ban.

Well that's good. We wouldn't want your 10kpostness delayed.

Yeah, I meant now. Sorry about my typos. :S

That sentence made a whole lot more sense once I considered the typo factor. :::nods:::

Don't you usually catch EXPers and posters? I'll catch saviours as well, but I'm sure it's a very low chance of seeing someone getting 10000 saves before getting 10000 blams, unless you're TooCool100.

Every now and then I restore my spreadsheet's stock of 8000-9999 exp users via ramagi's awesomely useful list updates, but there's always a chance she or I missed someone, yanno? I just mean if you notice someone with over 10k in ANY stat, and I haven't mentioned them in ANY list update... then let me know. Better safe than sorry.

And yeah, I can dream about the 1x10k save users flood, eh? At least I didn't say "make sure to let me know if you see anyone hit 10,000 reviews and I didn't notice them!" #;-}>

In a day, yes. The most posts I made with my alt in a day is 2 or 3 posts. XD

It was actually 176, so 12 posts that day, yep. Most EVAR with gfoxclock, I think.

2 or 3! If we were playing a hole 'o golf, then you'd beat me soundly in the most-alt-posts-in-a-day game. Otherwise, you're screwed. #;-}>

Find out about the Smashed XBOX 360 here. That's why I'm talking about the XBOX 360 and MSN.

I can't believe I wasted time watching that video. It was somewhat funny, but more in a sad "so this is what passes for "sticking it to the man these days to kids?" way than the way the site owner intended, methinks.

Smashed Revolution should be more interesting. Maybe they'll come up with interesting things to do with the remote control style controller and the other controller that hooks into it, nunchaku-style... and any other unique peripherals that come out by the time of the system's release.

And maybe for Smashed PS3 they'll throw the controller around like a boomerang.

But yeah, the guy asking for the controller from their smashed x-box was funny. They should have smashed that, too. As you can tell from my above ramble, I think the controller destruction options are far more interesting than the same old same old rectangular box smashing. That's been done to death long before November 2005.

At 11/28/05 02:43 PM, Andersson wrote:
At 11/27/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I don't know if that single word was the entire reason you had a WTF reaction to that paragraph, but maybe that fix will help... a little? #;-}>
Haha, yeah it was the reason to it. ;-)

Yay. I was hoping that was all there was to it, but I couldn't be sure.

Hahaha. Nah, heh. Considering that, my two bans has mostly been active while I was asleep. ;-)

Lucky you, then. I guess. #;-}>

Unfourtainly. Break out of the Matrix and do what you want. =)

There is no Matrix, man. Please don't start jumping off buildings and shooting people, okay? :::concerned look:::

Hmmm, yeah that is being happy with what you got. I wouldn't mind a work like that after school... I think I will do something in the artistic genre though... like writing.

Atleast that is what I am hoping, and the reason to why your work caught my attention. =]

Ah, I see. Well, good luck with it. But writing is nice whether you're paid for it or not. And getting paid for artistic writing, BTW, is pretty tough unless you're a damned good writer or can cater to public tastes and get 100,000s of books sold.

Hahahahaha. =D

Quite!

At 11/29/05 12:31 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 11/20/05 01:06 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Never say never. I kinda missed him getting modded in the first place (not sure if he knows that, but if I were to go into level up! right now and say it, I'm sure he'd never let me live it down), but I certainly didn't know he was a mod before... well, before he wasn't again. O_o

Again... "I certainly DID know he was a mod before he was demodded" is the intended meaning of that last bit.

You shouldnt have told me read your other lists, otherwise i would have never seen this. HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Did you ever think that I perfectly remembered the first post while making the second post? I don't mind you seeing the above, the "never let me live it down" part was supposed to be a silly joke.

I actually haven't noticed anyone getting modded the same night it happened since... I dunno, Mr_James or so. Although I came on the day after the last round of modding and noticed that. I still haven't bothered to keep track of the modding dates since Mr_James for my moderation date list file, sadly. ;_;

Thats really shitty, i never saw you post once in the mod lounge when i was a mod, so yeah, i thought you where dead or something. Meh, i had some fun while it lasted. I just wish i had banned Andersson and Bahamut for a couple of months before i got demodded.

Oh, 'tis not shitty, come now. I don't post in the mod lounge because I'm not one of the cool mods. If you mean the topic and not the forum, that is. No wait, I did post in it once. Back when it was around 4 or 5 pages, in fact. OH NOE.

I post in the forum maybe once every three months.

I post all the time in the review mod forum with my review bans, but maybe you weren't a review mod during your mod stint. ;_;

And yeah, thinking I'm dead. That's real nice. Go to my website and you can see that I was definitely alive as of the last update date (which is always the most recent Saturday to have passed by). So there. #;-}>

That's okay, you know.

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 02:13:25 Reply

At 11/29/05 04:43 PM, Andersson wrote: Haha, I saw that aswell. But gfoxcook explained to me that it was a spelling mistake.

More of a "wrong word typed out by stupid fingers not getting meaning-message from the BRAIN CENTERS" mistake.

Meh, haha. He was there all the time... Watching you through your window. O_o

At 12/1/05 01:34 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: TehBlueHippo reached 10000 blams. A side note, this is my 9750th post. With my pace on posting, I should take just over a week to get to 10000 posts, but first, I'll stop at 9999 posts for the rest of the day I get it.

Thanks for that, I didn't have him in the .xls even though I did notice his stats were fairly high a few weeks ago. Didn't bother to notice the blamcount in particular, I guess.

Also, I think my day of levelling up has been delayed by one day. The EXP calculator said I will get it on Sunday, but looking at the EXP requirement for level 13, I don't think I'll level up on Sunday anymore, but Monday instead. Damn, that also happened when I was getting very close to level 12.

The exp calculator doesn't have a realtime count of Pimp/HT's exp. Most of the time if you get a "days to XX level" count from it, it's using yesterday's level 30 user exp amount with today's Bahamut7 exp amount.

Meaning you need to stick in YESTERDAY'S exp instead and then subtract one day from all the day amounts that result.

Make sense?

Because you didn't do that, you had an artificial extra day or two added to your total. Or rather, I should say subtracted FROM your total. It was an illusion due to timing.

At 12/2/05 06:13 AM, nimmer wrote: 31 0 ** NeMeSiSM66 18,660 19,282 6,838 455 17 45,252 +70
32 +2 ** nimmer 13,440 21,436 7,009 1,284 106 43,275 +492
33 0 ** wismty 10,305 18,533 8,798 5,426 193 43,255 +373

it will take a while to pass nems.

Yeah, but right now you've got to be more concerned with how you passed wismty a week ago but he's just passed you back. Try not to think so far ahead as someone who's 2000 points ahead of you when you've got competition far far closer, man. #;-}>

nice update G

Thanks!

At 12/2/05 06:48 PM, iscRulz wrote: Oh well Chances of it happening agian is unlikely

That's good to hear, but I dunno if X is coming back anytime soon, so it's probably a moot point.

Yes I am working on getting my saves up to my posts and my post up to exp but not surpass it.

Good, good. Sounds like good balancing.

Oh my you grammatical Nationalist

Is that your nice way of calling me a grammar nazi? Stylish, man... stylish. #;-}>

</anal grammar mode>
</um some mode>

Oooo, burn. #;-}>

Ok Bahmaut went Tanner on me. I need 9k off by 1050 posts

9k needs you, too.

I learned from somewhere online I think.

So you learned Roman Numerals the same way I learned about deviant sexual practices and drug use? Wow. THE MORE YOU KNOW. #;-}>

Either post or blams is easy to get most off the time both. exp and saves is the best way.

But of course.

Hmm Your posting is slow I think I gain about 12 perday.

I'm lucky to gain 1 a day on average since I only post once a week and usually around 4-10 posts on the weekend and that's it. Call it 7 on average and boom, 1 a day.

Hmm I am slowly gaining saves I need to get back my 60/day pace then more saves will come about roughly 20.

1:2 ratio? Not bad.

= 7973

Mwaha.

YOU FAILED TO DECODE THE "HIDDEN SPACES" IN THAT LINE OF RANDOMNESS.
Omfg Damnit!!!!!!!!! Fuck yuo bastard makeing me look liek I dont knough my roman numeral :<>:::(()*U. commits CLXXXVII

Hahahahaha... ohhhh yes.

Unlike Wylo and Bahamut, however, I don't believe you failed to notice that I was just being silly. As I continue to be right now!
Yes.

Good.

You think there'll still be 59 members on the list when we're up to List Update #57? Dude, we were on list update #42 last week with 59 members...

and already today your above prediction is off because #43 features 60 members.

If you think you're going to gain around +17 and you're going to enter the list around list update #57, then your line might look something more like:

+17 -- [58/75] (57) ISCRULZ

Capisce? Or is something about the LLL confusing you? O_o

At least your on it. and the list isnt to confusing. 2 stats over 10,000 then ranked in total points.

It's more confusing than the LLL is, though... or so I thought. #;-}>

BBS Signature
Gooch
Gooch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 04:09:45 Reply

Once again, I'm slacking. I don't know if I'll ever top my current pace that I'm going on right now. The past month or so has seen me get barely over two-hundred points each week, if that. I think once my final two weeks of college for the semester get over and I'm on my Christmas Break until January 9th, I'll be able to get a bigger total each week once again.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 04:55:48 Reply

Nice update gfox. Looks like I made 275 posts this week, which is an average of 39 posts a day. Well, I should definately make it to the doublelist next week. :D

At 12/4/05 02:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: OH NOE. TEH REVIEWS. WHAT WILL TEHY DO. o;_;o_@~_~@

Meh, I'm going to take a break from reviewing for a while.

Well that's good. We wouldn't want your 10kpostness delayed.

Of course not. And it would absolutely suck if some mod banned me for 30 days when I got to 9999 posts.

Every now and then I restore my spreadsheet's stock of 8000-9999 exp users via ramagi's awesomely useful list updates, but there's always a chance she or I missed someone, yanno? I just mean if you notice someone with over 10k in ANY stat, and I haven't mentioned them in ANY list update... then let me know. Better safe than sorry.

Yep, I caught TehBlueHippo. However, I did notice Chromius getting 10000 EXP and tell you that, but I didn't realise he was already mentioned.

It was actually 176, so 12 posts that day, yep. Most EVAR with gfoxclock, I think.

Heh, I could probably make over 30 posts with my alt in a day if I post with my alt only.

And maybe for Smashed PS3 they'll throw the controller around like a boomerang.

I certainly hope so. I'd laugh my ass off if they managed to hurt someone with that controller.

I think the controller destruction options are far more interesting than the same old same old rectangular box smashing. That's been done to death long before November 2005.

Oh well, I'll keep the smashed XBOX 360 on my RG profile for a while and then change since I did get UOTD on RG BBS the other day. :D

At 12/4/05 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: The exp calculator doesn't have a realtime count of Pimp/HT's exp. Most of the time if you get a "days to XX level" count from it, it's using yesterday's level 30 user exp amount with today's Bahamut7 exp amount.

Oh, I see. Oh well, as soon as I get back home from school tomorrow, I will like OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! I just hope my sister doesn't delay me with her trying to get World of Warcraft done. X__X

Formerly Bahamut

BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 08:50:00 Reply

It sucks being so far behind when you can't post

ON THE CONTRARY.

The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 09:07:00 Reply

At 12/4/05 02:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Lucky you, then. I guess. #;-}>

Haha, yeah.

There is no Matrix, man. Please don't start jumping off buildings and shooting people, okay? :::concerned look:::

*Too late*

Ah, I see. Well, good luck with it. But writing is nice whether you're paid for it or not. And getting paid for artistic writing, BTW, is pretty tough unless you're a damned good writer or can cater to public tastes and get 100,000s of books sold.

Heh, yeah true.

I don't know though, for example, my war poems caught alot of eyes before, so I started to write loads of them. Now they don't seem to attract people anymore, so I'll start writing in another genre...

ramagi
ramagi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 13:18:54 Reply

At 12/4/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Man, I've seen slow nights, but not a single reply and I actually posted the update fairly early by the standards of the past few months. O_O

Well some of were sleeping, yea I developed this thing called a sleep pattern.
I do like the update. Even though I had a ok week, I am not getting much saves right now, I have been doing my dark aura part :)

Wylo
Wylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 13:26:27 Reply

At 12/4/05 02:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Man, I've seen slow nights, but not a single reply and I actually posted the update fairly early by the standards of the past few months. O_O

I was waiting for your huge catch-up posts before saying anything. Then had to go to sleep. Great update anyways. I'm in the Top 10 whohoo!

Denvish
Denvish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 15:36:42 Reply

Hmmm? Oh yeah. Nice update, happy to be back in the medals. Just disappointed that I'm really waiting on the one stat that I can't control (reviews excepted, I just don't think I have the willpower, time, or inclination for that) to get quadlisted.

Apologies in advance (although it's going to be two weeks or three) for knocking you down, although I seem to recall you saying that #4 is preferable to #3 in your book. Then I just have 8,000 or so to catch up with MPA - assuming he stays static, which he won't.

So, all in all... YIKES.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature
iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-12-04 16:39:29 Reply

At 12/4/05 02:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: That's good to hear, but I dunno if X is coming back anytime soon, so it's probably a moot point.

He will post hear agian.

Good, good. Sounds like good balancing.

Well my posts is almost 1,000 away from exp. If I get a little over 10 posts per day it will be another 100 days to 10k after 10k exp. So Once I get 9,990 exp I am going to stop until I get 9.500 posts and 9,000 saves. *:\

Is that your nice way of calling me a grammar nazi? Stylish, man... stylish. #;-}>

of course good sir. *tips hat*

Oooo, burn. #;-}>

OH Zunged

9k needs you, too.

::reply post spam spam create topic replyw/quotes flame:: Wow I am almost there.

So you learned Roman Numerals the same way I learned about deviant sexual practices and drug use? Wow. THE MORE YOU KNOW. #;-}>

Yes I learned how the Spartans had ories too.

But of course.

yeah it was ok now

I'm lucky to gain 1 a day on average since I only post once a week and usually around 4-10 posts on the weekend and that's it. Call it 7 on average and boom, 1 a day.

Hmm a 1 ppd well thats understandable if you post in a select threads. Hmm 72 more days

1:2 ratio? Not bad.

I get what I get just lucky a nice ratio give mes a great oppurnity to retire at 20k/10k I would like 22k/14k but I am working one an alt to 555 and 555.

Mwaha.

Damns what to think now.

Hahahahaha... ohhhh yes.

Ok well the now I know

Good.

Yep

You think there'll still be 59 members on the list when we're up to List Update #57? Dude, we were on list update #42 last week with 59 members...

Yes I thought no one would jion the list, blah I didnt know what # to put the members at maybe 1 perweek or .5 so I thought ohwell.

and already today your above prediction is off because #43 features 60 members.

Sunnofa

If you think you're going to gain around +17 and you're going to enter the list around list update #57, then your line might look something more like:

+17 -- [58/75] (57) ISCRULZ

I guess so I just need to stay above Ngling(::rollseye::) and staphia isnt going to be easy to pass.

Capisce? Or is something about the LLL confusing you? O_o

Uh I dont think so Total members - Your debut rank = Triple L

It's more confusing than the LLL is, though... or so I thought. #;-}>

I dont know the actual list wasnt confusing to me. I dont know probably took a few days to totally understand it but overall it maybe confusing to new people. <Omfg am I on this I have 1,200 exp and 500 balsme wow I dont get this.></newb>

At 12/4/05 04:55 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Nice update gfox. Looks like I made 275 posts this week, which is an average of 39 posts a day. Well, I should definately make it to the doublelist next week. :D

275 Dang well looks you will. I just have to wait until march. Posts and saves probably wont come before exp.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature