00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

538,156 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-29 02:26:24

At 1/22/06 01:47 PM, schneelocke wrote:
And one 10k+ blammer who's almost a lock to make the pentalist soon.
Tehe. ^.^

I really should point out the above quote of my text was referring to the new 1x10k mentions from last week's update. There were, IIRC, 6 new 10k+ expers and 1 new 10k+ blammer. The 10k+ blammer I mentioned almost being a lock to make the pentalist is Mightydein. See: http://home.houston...oxcook/20060121.html
and the relevant bit here: "Mightydein I missed crossing 10k blams at first, but he's not all that far over it. His exp, however, is already over 9k, so he joins the 10k+/9k+ list as you might have already noticed. He's all set for doublelistedness, and his nearly 5k saves means 3x10k could be in his future."

Now, all that said... you are not "almost a lock" to make the pentalist. That guy's gotta get 800+ exp, that's why I said almost a lock. He COULD get tired of depositing before he hits 10k exp.

YOU, OTOH, *ARE* a lock. There's no almost about it. The stat you need to hit 10k to join the list isn't limited to 10 per day, yanno. So... yeah. Tehe over that a bit, as you well should. #;-}>

At 1/22/06 02:25 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice update...

'natch! (wink)

I moved up into the 70,000 + Numbers this week which is nice to see, low change numbers but still a good update nice work GFOX...

Good for yas. You've come a long way from your ~50k total days. 16k+ blams and 14k+ saves for 30k+ overall and EGSCness certainly helps, eh? So congrats on that EGSC title while I'm at it. About time, dagnabit! #;-}> Thanks.

At 1/22/06 10:42 PM, ramagi wrote: Well that was a nice update. My points for the last month have been low.

So I've noticed. But they still outshine mine by far, seeing as how you actually review some movies every other week or so, and post a bit more than 5 times a week like I do. #;-}>

Heck half of the come from deposting, actually since hitting 100K total the motivation for points is gone, well actually that was my goal anyway so no need to worry.

100k total was a good enough goal, yeah. Now to hit your blam goal so you can cut those extra saves off your profile for teh nifty numbers to stop at, eh? And of course the review goal as well. Dare I ask if you have a post goal anywhere near at hand? I know for sure you have no exp goals, since the sky's the limit when it comes to exp to any true exper. #;-}>

At 1/23/06 01:14 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Awesome update this week! gfox has finally been bumped out of the 4th spot and I managed to make 101 more points than bila (I will catch you on the top 50 saviors/blammers list pal). The temptation of becoming a post whore to get quadlisted is strong but not strong enough that I'd make superficial posts just to raise my count. One day I'll hit 10k.

Finally? I hadn't even been IN the 4th spot for all that long. I was in #2 behind ramagi and in #3 behind ramagi and MPA for quite some time. But I'd barely even moved into #4 due to ol' Denvish before they came by with the eviction notice courtesy of you, yanno. Thanks for not dragging it out. #;-}>

If the temptation of becoming a postwhore to hit 10k posts was all that great, don't you think I would have hit 10k posts about a year ago?

So yeah... there ya go. #;-}> One day indeed. I just hope to hit it myself before 2006 is out. I thought a year ago I'd have no problem hitting it before 2005 was out but what did I know.

Thanks for your time gfox. It's gonna be weird seeing you in my rear view mirror over the next few days.

I don't see why... you've had some time to get used to it on the b/p top 50, after all. Now it's the same way here as well. Anyway, it's well earned. But I do have to point out that it's been quite awhile since you were ahead of me on either of the two lists. About time you caught back up. #;-}>

I'd like to say I'll return the favour again someday, like I did back in 2003 when I first passed you in b/p... but I never will, so there'd be no point in lying.

At 1/23/06 01:31 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: wow, I sure didn't put up many numbers... my computer is still slowing down when I post/review... and now i'm going back to school... so it's okay.. whatever.. nice update gfox!

Computer troubles? Whoops. Anyway, good luck with that. Or with school. Whichever you need good luck with more. CHOOSE WISELY. Thanks. #;-}>

At 1/23/06 02:03 AM, BareNakedQuisty wrote: I miss talking to you gfox... Good work on the lists

Well, at least you remembered I have a thread I can be reached in and dropped by here to pay me a visit. #;-}> Hi there and thanks for the compliment! Drop by my RG profile sometime if you miss talkin' to me so much, eh?

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-29 02:27:09

At 1/23/06 09:38 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 1/22/06 04:02 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You're not going to lower the save list stats anywhere near as much as most new list members do, so...
Ok good no need to think about it.

Or at least to worry about it, no.

over there-------------------------------------
---------> :)

Not gonna work. :::doesn't look:::

Gee, I am good, time for green grapes grown in geogria.

I must remember to visit this Geogria place, it sounds fascinatingly G-y. #;-}>

I could google it but carmilla or mary is too popular of a name, So I found something construtive to do.

Well, you could google within the newgrounds.com domain. But that's too much trouble. :::lazy:::

How's that? If you mean he posts a lot... then there's lots of people that fit that description way more than ramagi ever has, even during her insane posting spree of 2005.
He became a mod and posted alot more in the general. The noticeable typos too. Its just me I guess that makes these comparisons.

Ahh. Good point, actually. I wasn't even thinking of mod-status or lack thereof when I said there were better examples. Soooo... nevermind! #;-}>

At 1/22/06 10:42 PM, ramagi wrote: Well that was a nice update. My points for the last month have been low.
Heck half of the come from deposting, actually since hitting 100K total the motivation for points is gone, well actually that was my goal anyway so no need to worry.
Why not worry about the number one spot, eh to occuiped I assume.

There's no sense fighting the inevitable. MPA and Denvish are primed to take everyone on the site down and fight it out amongst themselves. Both in b/p and on the pentalist. ramagi will always own the both of them in VP and exp, of course. And I believe it is exp ranking she's most concerned with raising now. It's certainly the ranking that rewards dogged persistence and duty, if not sheer quantity of site usage.

At 1/23/06 10:38 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I DID NOT GET CONFUSED WITH THE NAME CHANGE!

hahahahah...

I'm starting to post less on the BBS now. I havn't been able to make over 60 posts in a single day. The last time I did that was in October.

The last time I did that was in 2004. Or maybe 2003, actually.

At 1/24/06 05:49 PM, Andersson wrote: Haha, I am just playing around with ya. ;-)

No, you're just insulting my smiley, damnit! I WON'T STAND FOR THIS. @_@

Anyways, I just reached 6´666 save points which just made me wanna point out that it may although not take me very long to reach 10´000 save points.

... I've seen thousands indicated by a comma, as in 10,000... and I've seen thousands indicated by a period, as in 10.000 (which I thought was Europe-wide)... but I have never seen thousands indicated by an apostraphe or single quote. What be up with that, yo? 411, plz.

Speaking of which, I am also getting closer to 10´000 posts... Maybe within six months I'll be able to have three 10´000 stats... who knows? :-P

And maybe within six months I'll lose my mind and actually find the time to post a ton and get to 4x10k thanks to 10k posts. BUT I DOUBT IT. So yeah, yours is far more likely. #;-}>

At 1/25/06 11:48 AM, susej wrote: so what

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you can't think of something nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all?

Way to make a wonderful first post in a thread. Two words. What a contribution....

At 1/28/06 06:00 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: In 500 days time, I will get another 10k stat. Cool, isn't it, but I won't get 10000 EXP until around May next year. :( Meh, there'll be 10000 saves which I should get around August.

May of 2007 isn't really all that far away, you know. :::shrugs::: But yeah, focus on the 10k saves if that makes you feel less depressed. Still, at least you've crossed the halfway mark to 10k. And 5k RIGHT on the nose for this update, too. Nifty timing, eh? #;-}>

At 1/28/06 11:57 AM, bila wrote: LOL I'd noticed you slowwed down durring the holidays.
I It's been a hectic season for me too, I haven't been posting at all. :(

Dude, you're still not even near 1k. When have you ever posted all that much? #;-}>

Don't get me wrong, I probably post about as much as you or even less sometimes the past 7 months or so, but I'm just sayin'. #;-}> These things are relative.

The temptation of becoming a post whore to get quadlisted is strong but not strong enough that I'd make superficial posts just to raise my count. One day I'll hit 10k.
You wouldn't be the 1st to make superficial posts since that list came out.

That list? You mean this list? That list makes it sound like you're referring to a list not in this thread. Which would be quite correct, since the poster list certainly encouraged superficial posts (in its own thread, to boot). But this list engendering pointless posting? Perhaps. But I saw no dearth of such posting before I ever invented the 10k+ triplelist/quadlist/pentalist, my good man. So I don't believe the current state of affairs would be any different/better had I never made this thread/list. Just my opinion.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-29 04:38:04

At 1/23/06 10:38 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I'm starting to post less on the BBS now. I havn't been able to make over 60 posts in a single day. The last time I did that was in October.

Yes now but you did have post-o-spree back in the fall, summer or someother time. And I am sure many people recognize your username. When they see it.

At 1/29/06 01:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LI is uploaded and available.

If I didn't know my Roman Numerals, I'd guess that "C" and "K" were coming next, and my what a list version that would be. (ahem)

WTF is K. A typo I am guessing LXVI consecutive roman numerals something to look forward to. disclaimer: not really.

So yeah, welcome to ouandyoi, with a nifty blam/save 2x10kness!

I thought he was dorminate oh well congrats on getting 10k saves for the list. Also the_puppet has started to b/p agian maybe or maybe not he will get saves to be on the list depends if he stops at egsc or goes on.

At 1/29/06 02:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/23/06 09:38 AM, iscrulz wrote: Ok good no need to think about it.
Or at least to worry about it, no.

Hmm well I wont do either then, Um didnt I should say.

over there-------------------------------------
---------> :)
Not gonna work. :::doesn't look:::

Damn, you will look over.(look agian) ______________________________________>

Gee, I am good, time for green grapes grown in geogria.
I must remember to visit this Geogria place, it sounds fascinatingly G-y. #;-}>

I have been there myself though it was 7 years ago. So visit could be nice.

I could google it but carmilla or mary is too popular of a name, So I found something construtive to do.
Well, you could google within the newgrounds.com domain. But that's too much trouble. :::lazy:::

that may work "site:newgrounds.com carmilla" but it would just come up with her posts and other post maybe throwing Top 10,000+ Exp... and Voting Power could help.

Ahh. Good point, actually. I wasn't even thinking of mod-status or lack thereof when I said there were better examples. Soooo... nevermind! #;-}>

Ah well no problem. nevemind I will... we still cool g eh?

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-29 05:02:48

At 1/29/06 01:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LI is uploaded and available.

Nice update gfox. I wasn't expecting to get enough points to pass Pimpmaster. Well, I'll need to pass him on B/P as long as he's inactive. You sound very happy when I overtook him. :) Shrapnel should only take around two weeks to pass.

At 1/29/06 02:25 AM, gfoxcook wrote: But then I actually went into the thread and discovered the truth. It was kinda a letdown. #;-}>

I knew what the thread was about before he posted there. He had to spend his 10000th post in a thread with 10000 in the name. :D

Well, you COULD have had you wanted to all that badly. #;-}>

Well, I got it on Thursday, so miss three deposits to stop at that number? Not really worth it.

What made you decide to turn your primary back to B7, anyway? I can't say I'm upset. Because I'm far from it. #;-}>

I got 5000 EXP yesterday, so I thought I should change back to Bahamut7.

At 1/29/06 02:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: The last time I did that was in 2004. Or maybe 2003, actually.

Before you were too busy with 'life'? #;-}>

No, you're just insulting my smiley, damnit! I WON'T STAND FOR THIS. @_@

Oh, you will stand for it. #;-}>

May of 2007 isn't really all that far away, you know. :::shrugs::: But yeah, focus on the 10k saves if that makes you feel less depressed. Still, at least you've crossed the halfway mark to 10k. And 5k RIGHT on the nose for this update, too. Nifty timing, eh? #;-}>

Yes, I'll concentrate on 10000 saves for now. And you can thank some of the deposits I missed in 2004 for myself getting to exactly 5000 EXP. :) Oh, and I havn't missed a single deposit in 2005. Good thing to have a friend to deposit EXP for you when you're not able to be on NG for whatever reason. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-29 22:34:59

At 1/29/06 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote:: At 1/22/06 10:42 PM, ramagi wrote:
Well that was a nice update. My points for the last month have been low.
So I've noticed. But they still outshine mine by far, seeing as how you actually review some movies every other week or so, and post a bit more than 5 times a week like I do. #;-}>

Well I still take a little more time for Ng then you do. So the end result is no surprise.

100k total was a good enough goal, yeah. Now to hit your blam goal so you can cut those extra saves off your profile for teh nifty numbers to stop at, eh? And of course the review goal as well. Dare I ask if you have a post goal anywhere near at hand? I know for sure you have no exp goals, since the sky's the limit when it comes to exp to any true exper. #;-}>

Considering that I want that next level, the sky is the limit on exp.
i was was hoping to make it to 13K before your upate, but do to plans ended up a little short. I have a nifty number for posts an a couple diffferent updates in the future.
You will see what happens on the next update.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-30 10:47:00

At 1/29/06 04:38 AM, iscrulz wrote: Yes now but you did have post-o-spree back in the fall, summer or someother time. And I am sure many people recognize your username. When they see it.

Of course. Back in July and August, I was posting a hell lot. From when the summer holidays started for me, I made over 40 posts a day except for days when I got a ban and Clock Day. September and October I was posting quite good still, but it's now I feel I'm really shit at posting. :(

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-01-30 13:44:42

As always GFOX you come through with a nice list update, being abit late is no problem, its nice to see the list nomatter how late, well not too late but still ya know what i mean...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-02 10:45:26

At 1/29/06 02:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: No, you're just insulting my smiley, damnit! I WON'T STAND FOR THIS. @_@

Go on with the wierd smileys then. ;-)

Haha, nah but Slightly_Crazy_Dude made a comment on your smileys in the mod review thread which I thought was funny- I have always seen your smileys though. And understood that they were smileys ofcourse...

... I've seen thousands indicated by a comma, as in 10,000... and I've seen thousands indicated by a period, as in 10.000 (which I thought was Europe-wide)... but I have never seen thousands indicated by an apostraphe or single quote. What be up with that, yo? 411, plz.

Hahahahaha, well in Sweden (And probably elsewhere in Europe) you use commas instead of periods and apostraphes instead of commas.

It feels too wierd and wrong to use commas, so I just won't.

And on a side note, you don't comprehend the metre system so good yet, nor the litre and so on. So I will stick with the intelligent use of appstraphes. ;-)

And maybe within six months I'll lose my mind and actually find the time to post a ton and get to 4x10k thanks to 10k posts. BUT I DOUBT IT. So yeah, yours is far more likely. #;-}>

Hehe. Just post more often.

If you do, you will find out that there is a dirty pitch called the general forum section, and then you will ban everyone posting there. =P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 04:10:28

Web Pentalist Mark LII is uploaded and available.

No new members (first time in 2006, alas), and no status changes. But the save stats march on, thankfully. Up by 0.01% and up to 9959 saves per member on average. HELL YES.

Ahem. So yeah. This is more of a "table setter" update. There are a few people poised on the edge of joining the list, which could push us up to 69 or 70 people by the next update. And there are more status changes on the way, if all the action during January wasn't enough for ya!

So enjoy the update for all its various charms, lack of overt action be damned. And uh... yeah. You'd better. It's late and I'm sleepy and tomorrow is teh Super Bowl so... uh... yeah. I need to hurry up with the catch-up in here so I can hit the bed before it gets too much later. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 04:34:14

At 1/29/06 04:38 AM, iscrulz wrote: WTF is K.

Last week's update was mark LI... If you put a C and K after LI, what do you get?

LICK, damnit.

Man, my attempt at a lame, crude, and lewd joke sure went over well with the masses. Noticed by no one but you and you didn't get it, apparently. #;-}>

A typo I am guessing LXVI consecutive roman numerals something to look forward to. disclaimer: not really.

YOU TINKH I MAEK TYPO!?!?! OGM.

LXVI? Sure, that's pretty nifty how they're all lined up there. Helps that it's 66, which is a nifty number. Route 66 and all.

I thought he was dorminate oh well congrats on getting 10k saves for the list. Also the_puppet has started to b/p agian maybe or maybe not he will get saves to be on the list depends if he stops at egsc or goes on.

Oh damnit, I forgot to mention ol' puppet when I was listing off the robotic users. fixit, yaya, ouandyoi, AND puppet. There we go, that's more or less complete, yes?

Ah well no problem. nevemind I will... we still cool g eh?

But of course.

At 1/29/06 05:02 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Nice update gfox. I wasn't expecting to get enough points to pass Pimpmaster.

Suuuure you weren't. FALSELY MODEST BASTARD. #;-}>

You sound very happy when I overtook him. :)

Yes, I was happy. Some measure of revenge... is teh niceness.

I knew what the thread was about before he posted there. He had to spend his 10000th post in a thread with 10000 in the name. :D

Yeah, I know. I just thought he'd MADE the thread when I saw it in his post history, like I said. Finding out he was hijacking it by going into it was the unexpected part. #;-}>

Well, I got it on Thursday, so miss three deposits to stop at that number? Not really worth it.

I don't mean you should have missed deposits, I meant you could have altered the rates at which you were gaining OTHER stats to get it all lined up properly, silly. Still, not that big a deal.

Oh, you will stand for it. #;-}>

Every time you use my smiley, I gain in strength. :::laughs mightily:::

Yes, I'll concentrate on 10000 saves for now. And you can thank some of the deposits I missed in 2004 for myself getting to exactly 5000 EXP. :) Oh, and I havn't missed a single deposit in 2005. Good thing to have a friend to deposit EXP for you when you're not able to be on NG for whatever reason. :)

If you missed at least 7 deposits, though, then you didn't need to miss all the deposits you missed in 2004 for teh 5000 exp exactly on the update. Had you made 7 more deposits back then, you could have had 5000 on the update BEFORE last instead of last update. #;-}>

At 1/29/06 10:34 PM, ramagi wrote: Well I still take a little more time for Ng then you do. So the end result is no surprise.

True enough, true enough.

Considering that I want that next level, the sky is the limit on exp.

The next level, sure. But more VP and a higher exp rank more importantly, IMO.

i was was hoping to make it to 13K before your upate, but do to plans ended up a little short. I have a nifty number for posts an a couple diffferent updates in the future.
You will see what happens on the next update.

Well, you got 13k this time, so there ya go. I will see what happens? Well, I did notice while updating the list that you had 1305 reviews and 13050 posts. Is that what you meant? #;-}>

But yes, I think I can see where this review/post synchronicity is heading, and it's quite the nifty thing. #;-}>

At 1/30/06 01:44 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: As always GFOX you come through with a nice list update, being abit late is no problem, its nice to see the list nomatter how late, well not too late but still ya know what i mean...

Thanks. And yeah, yeah... but at one point you were the one who complained the most if my update was a little on the late side. So... heh. Glad you don't do that so much anymore, to be honest. #;-}>

At 2/2/06 10:45 AM, Andersson wrote: Go on with the wierd smileys then. ;-)

Sure. But that one you just commented on isn't really one of mine, it's just a weird anime-esque smiley I sometimes misappropriate.

Hahahahaha, well in Sweden (And probably elsewhere in Europe) you use commas instead of periods and apostraphes instead of commas.

Like I said, I thought the , and the . swapped places in BOTH directions most places in Europe. Commas instead of periods but PERIODS insteads of commas also... not apostrophes instead of commas. That is WHACK, yo. #;-}> Seriously though, it's just news to me, which is always cool. Nothing wrong with learning something new. I do wonder where besides Sweden that is the case, though...

It feels too wierd and wrong to use commas, so I just won't.

That's fine. You're not the first person to post numbers on this BBS in some form of European format, yanno, that's one reason why I'm used to seeing xx,xxx as xx.xxx... just never seen xx'xxx before, that's all.

And on a side note, you don't comprehend the metre system so good yet, nor the litre and so on. So I will stick with the intelligent use of appstraphes. ;-)

HMPH.

If by "YOU," you mean that I personally don't comprehend the metric system, you are incorrect.

I lived in Japan 3 years, I've traveled to over 2 dozen countries in my 28 years, and I've taken plenty of science courses in high school and college.

In short, I'm perfectly fine with the metric system and grew up being exposed to both the foot and the metre, to the gallon and the litre (check my rhymes, yo), etc. etc. My country just happens to not use it as much as yours does.

Now, if by "YOU," you meant "most Americans in general," then sure, no contest there. #;-}> Your use of apostrophes isn't intelligent, though. It's arbitrary. Just like ANY set of rules concerning punctuation and numbers, really.

If you do, you will find out that there is a dirty pitch called the general forum section, and then you will ban everyone posting there. =P

Go back 100s of pages in my post history. You'll find plenty of posts in General. I was banning folks in General before you were born, ya punk! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 04:50:05

At 2/5/06 04:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LII is uploaded and available.

Nice update gfox. I did OK this week. I thought I'd only get less than 500 points due to mysrlf posting a lot less on the BBS. Oh, and the review average 728, heh, that's the amount of reviews I had.

At 2/5/06 04:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Suuuure you weren't. FALSELY MODEST BASTARD. #;-}>

And I wasn't expecting to get a decent number of points gained this week. Damn, I gotta post a little more, but I am going to try and work on a flash. My goal was to have three flashes for a batting average. I already have that however thanks to Afro's hentai quiz, but I would like to submit another flash from myself to receive more reviews and respond to them. :)

I don't mean you should have missed deposits, I meant you could have altered the rates at which you were gaining OTHER stats to get it all lined up properly, silly. Still, not that big a deal.

Yeah, I guess posts could've been slowed down.

Every time you use my smiley, I gain in strength. :::laughs mightily:::

O RLY? #;-}>

If you missed at least 7 deposits, though, then you didn't need to miss all the deposits you missed in 2004 for teh 5000 exp exactly on the update. Had you made 7 more deposits back then, you could have had 5000 on the update BEFORE last instead of last update. #;-}>

Actually, I've only missed 5 deposits and didn't get the email subscription EXP extras. I thought I would've easily got more EXP, but I was wrong. I could only get10 EXP a day. :(

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 05:26:48

At 2/5/06 04:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LII is uploaded and available.

Yays *checks for his 10K blams mention*

Afro_Stud for hitting 10,000 blams.

Yays O:-D>

Afro_Stud's got nearly 5k saves

Ya, when I finally get pentalisted it'll be by saves and blams, so hopefully I'll be increasing the average saves for you O;-)>

Also my blam to save ratio is actually better than what I have in my profile, each week it get's that little bit better, I remember a few months back I was on about 35%, now I've got it up to *works it out* wow 45.6%

So with my B/P ratio improving so well I should get 10K saves at around about the same time I hit EGSC, hopefully I'll manage to get 10K saves spot on, so I have teh 20000/10000 but I won't deliberately aim for it, I'd rather get as many B/P points as possible then aim for an awesome number achievement.

and nearly 3k exp

Yah, just imagine if I hadn't lost my internet connection for years a few years back and had been able to deposit every day, I'd be a top 50 exp user ;_;

nearly 2k posts

Now that's the one I'm looking forward to reaching, teh 2K posts will make me be the 6th user to reach 2K in all 5 stats: Blams, Saves, Experience, Posts, Reviews

So I'll be up there with: XwaynecoltX, M-A-R-C-U-S, j00bie, X-Naut YoinK_VineS

There are users who have the potential to beat me to that 6th spot, but hopefully that won't happen O;-)>

and just over 2k reviews to boot!

Ya, now that's a stat I'd like to raise, but I'm packed down with college coursework at the moment, hopefully when I finish college this year I can get back into raising that stat, how I love teh reviewing O;-)>

so he's clearly doing well in terms of getting towards the actual list

Why thankums.

At 2/5/06 04:50 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Afro's hentai quiz

lol that crazy joke submission of mine O;-)>

Just proves that all you need to do to make a submission pass here is to stick some of teh hentai in it and make sure it's not just a slideshow O;-)>

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 07:59:34

At 2/5/06 05:26 AM, Afro_Stud wrote: Just proves that all you need to do to make a submission pass here is to stick some of teh hentai in it and make sure it's not just a slideshow O;-)>

Yeah, and you only spent 3 hours on that damn game. While I spent more than that on both of my flashes (yes, even that : flash, I spent at least 6 hours on that). Stupid hentai perverts. They got you over 30000 views, over 50 favourite flash adds and a UOTW award. :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 08:34:13

At 2/5/06 04:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote::

Lol at one point I cared about vp, not so much more, It goes up so slow at this stage, I don't even pay attention to it. Probably won't for a few more months, and I do mean months.

Well, you got 13k this time, so there ya go. I will see what happens? Well, I did notice while updating the list that you had 1305 reviews and 13050 posts. Is that what you meant? #;-}>

But yes, I think I can see where this review/post synchronicity is heading, and it's quite the nifty thing. #;-}>

I almost stoped at 1300 then I saw the chance to sync them at least for this last update.
I have some more authors on my review list as of yeat, but eventually they will sync again.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 13:21:45

At 1/30/06 10:47 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
At 1/29/06 04:38 AM, iscrulz wrote: Yes now but you did have post-o-spree back in the fall, summer or someother time. And I am sure many people recognize your username. When they see it.
Of course. Back in July and August, I was posting a hell lot. From when the summer holidays started for me, I made over 40 posts a day except for days when I got a ban and Clock Day. September and October I was posting quite good still, but it's now I feel I'm really shit at posting. :(

I agree and can see your slowing down or cutting back on posting. That doesnt matter some may or some may not most likely former if they have been here for more than a year will know as a frequent poster(or call it what you like)

At 2/5/06 04:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Last week's update was mark LI... If you put a C and K after LI, what do you get?

LICK, damnit.

oh now I see oh boy how could I not see that, right over my head *woosh*

Man, my attempt at a lame, crude, and lewd joke sure went over well with the masses. Noticed by no one but you and you didn't get it, apparently. #;-}>

Remember they dont like the Roman numerals. apparently.

Couldnt rule out the possiblity you mistaked K with C or D or M

LXVI? Sure, that's pretty nifty how they're all lined up there. Helps that it's 66, which is a nifty number. Route 66 and all.

It sure plus the letters it correspnds with FF many abbrev. firefox, fancyfest and fatfuck.

Oh damnit, I forgot to mention ol' puppet when I was listing off the robotic users. fixit, yaya, ouandyoi, AND puppet. There we go, that's more or less complete, yes?

I remember j00bie talking about him being robotic, lets see if slashfirestorm can gain that title (see b/p 51+ pg 267 upate Feb. 04 2006)

But of course.

Well that ends our voyage its been a great couple of months.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 17:22:14

Wow i don't think i have ever seen a tie on the pentalist for the week but that's pretty funny,great update Gfox. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 19:32:25

At 1/28/06 11:57 AM, bila wrote:
At 1/23/06 01:14 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I managed to make 101 more points than bila (I will catch you on the top 50 saviors/blammers list pal).
LOL I'd noticed you slowwed down durring the holidays.

You... you... thief Baggins! I noticed your point gain increased slightly during my absence. Heh, I would've done the same thing bila. So do you plan on taking time off this year? Exact dates would be appreciated. I want the number 4 spot back on the top 50 list!!!

I It's been a hectic season for me too, I haven't been posting at all. :(

A loquacious individual like yourself is always missed when you're not around my friend.

The temptation of becoming a post whore to get quadlisted is strong but not strong enough that I'd make superficial posts just to raise my count. One day I'll hit 10k.
You wouldn't be the 1st to make superficial posts since that list came out.

No matter how much you shake and dance the last two drops will land in your pants.

Thanks for the update G-Man! Stayed ahead of bila last week with 101 points and squeaked by this week with 98. He hasn't shaken me loose yet!!

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-05 23:05:47

Nice update and last update aswell since i didnt give thanks then, abit of low numbers this week, mostly protected this week could be why...

Anyways thanks for the lists update again...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 05:18:05

Heh heh, looks like someone here is a little late with something here. ;) Whatever's happened, I'll wait patiently for your list to be updated.

Oh, and if you're going to ask about my sig, well, I just hopped on the your name in my sig bandwagon and I thought I'd just be silly and have the animation at 50FPS so the users' names go past very quickly. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 07:01:56

At 2/5/06 04:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Sure. But that one you just commented on isn't really one of mine.

Yeah, I know. That was just one I like to use.

I do wonder where besides Sweden that is the case, though...

Yeah, heh.

That's fine. You're not the first person to post numbers on this BBS in some form of European format, yanno, that's one reason why I'm used to seeing xx,xxx as xx.xxx... just never seen xx'xxx before, that's all.

Hehe, the "Andersson system". =P

HMPH.
If by "YOU," you mean that I personally don't comprehend the metric system, you are incorrect.

Not you as person, but Americans. :-)

I lived in Japan 3 years, I've traveled to over 2 dozen countries in my 28 years, and I've taken plenty of science courses in high school and college.

Cool, ever visited Sweden the country of the apostrophes? XP

In short, I'm perfectly fine with the metric system and grew up being exposed to both the foot and the metre, to the gallon and the litre (check my rhymes, yo), etc. etc. My country just happens to not use it as much as yours does.

Hehe, your rhymes are great! =D

Now, if by "YOU," you meant "most Americans in general," then sure, no contest there. #;-}> Your use of apostrophes isn't intelligent, though. It's arbitrary. Just like ANY set of rules concerning punctuation and numbers, really.

Hmmm, that's true. Hehe, couldn't not think about the NG Chat operator "arbitrarynickname". Haha. :-P

Go back 100s of pages in my post history. You'll find plenty of posts in General. I was banning folks in General before you were born, ya punk! #;-}>

Haha, that's all good, but I bet their bans have ended now. So back at it! Hehe. =P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 16:24:21

Web Pentalist Mark LIII is uploaded and available.

Welcome to our new members... gamejunkie and Dobio! Exp+blams and exp+posts respectively and now we're at 69 members (let the suggestive jokes commence! #;-}>). Welcome aboard, you two. See the list itself for more ramble if you so desire. #;-}>

The net effect aside from new members and more overall points and an upping of the exp average/percentage (all of which are nice things to be sure) is that the save average is down again... but, on the brighter side, to somewhat balance that out, we've got a new 10k+ saviour. Not very FAR over 10k, but every bit counts towards pulling that average back up towards the 10k mark:

lightning is teh triplelisted! Due to exp/b/p. Congrats!

And we've got more status changes and new members on the horizon. The excitement never stops, though it may lag every now and then on certain updates. Enjoy the update, everyone. Sorry for it being posted at 4 PM instead of 4 AM, BTW, but my sister, who I may have mentioned was hanging out with me and my girlfriend 3 weekends ago on that update... was back in town for one last time this weekend (before she heads off to New Mexico and Arizona for a new job), so I was hanging out with her a lot on Friday and Saturday, and thus while I did snag the data around midnight last night, I didn't have the time, energy, or willpower to delay my sleep even further to finish the list-makery tasks. Thus I saved them for Sunday afternoon. But that's the beauty of having the list update set to Saturday night so it doesn't interfere with my workweek's start on Monday. WHEW. #;-}>

Anywho, that has happened before (11/19's data, 11/20 list update posted in afternoon), so it's not like you couldn't have put two and two together. Still, sorry for the lack of notice. I didn't plan on it, let's just put it that way. :::nods:::

Oh, and... of course, we've got a spiffy new List Leapers List update. Celebrate good times, COME ON:

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 16:26:43

List Leap List as of 20060211
(up from 37 to 39 list-leapers)

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
02 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
03 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
04 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
05 -- + 20 -- [ 34 / 56 ] ( 38 ) wismty
06 -- + 19 -- [ 48 / 67 ] ( 51 ) ouandyoi
07 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
08 -- + 18 -- [ 37 / 56 ] ( 38 ) AZPunisher
09 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
10 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
11 -- + 16 -- [ 40 / 56 ] ( 38 ) Toocool100
12 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
13 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
14 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
15 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
16 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
17 -- + 13 -- [ 47 / 60 ] ( 43 ) FIGMENTUM
18 -- + 13 -- [ 48 / 62 ] ( 44 ) Bahamut7
19 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
20 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
21 -- + 11 -- [ 42 / 53 ] ( 37 ) Newgrundling
22 -- + 09 -- [ 59 / 69 ] ( 53 ) Dobio
23 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
24 -- + 08 -- [ 51 / 59 ] ( 42 ) ornery_scotsman
25 -- + 08 -- [ 56 / 64 ] ( 48 ) NegativeONE
26 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
27 -- + 07 -- [ 50 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Mr_Snrub
28 -- + 07 -- [ 55 / 62 ] ( 44 ) alhill
29 -- + 06 -- [ 63 / 69 ] ( 53 ) gamejunkie
30 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
31 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
32 -- + 02 -- [ 49 / 52 ] ( 36 ) RageVI
33 -- + 02 -- [ 56 / 58 ] ( 41 ) Parasoul
34 -- + 02 -- [ 61 / 63 ] ( 46 ) Mary
35 -- + 01 -- [ 51 / 52 ] ( 36 ) rvyn
36 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
37 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron
38 -- + 00 -- [ 65 / 65 ] ( 49 ) bluntedboy
39 -- + 00 -- [ 66 / 66 ] ( 50 ) Morextremist

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 16:30:15

Congrats to gamejunkie and Dobio (yay another mod ^_^) for making the list.

I'm actually surprised i scored bronze,i guess those last few reviews did some justice for it,great update Gfox.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 18:16:07

At 2/5/06 04:50 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Nice update gfox. I did OK this week. I thought I'd only get less than 500 points due to mysrlf posting a lot less on the BBS. Oh, and the review average 728, heh, that's the amount of reviews I had.

You do okay every week, ya silly bastich!

The review average keeps coming down and down. Soon it'll be lower than the 642 reviews I've stayed put at for over half a year. Then I will be above average in EVERY SINGLE DAMNED STAT, including total of course, on the pentalist. That will be the day when I RULE ALL. Or somesuch.

I suppose, instead of waiting for the review average to finally dip below 642, I COULD just review a few hundred movies or games at some point again. HMMMmmmmmmmmmmm... eh. #;-}>

And I wasn't expecting to get a decent number of points gained this week. Damn, I gotta post a little more, but I am going to try and work on a flash. My goal was to have three flashes for a batting average.

I thought your goal was just to have a flash pass judgement by the end of 2006 or something. Or am I misremembering your profile message(s)?

I already have that however thanks to Afro's hentai quiz, but I would like to submit another flash from myself to receive more reviews and respond to them. :)

Oh, so it has to be a solo flash, eh? I was wondering if that's what you meant.

Yeah, I guess posts could've been slowed down.

Posts can ALWAYS be slowed down. I'm proof enough of that. I coulda been like the 20th person to 10k if I'd wanted to. But I'll be like the 60th-80th, somewhere in there, instead. #;-}>

O RLY? #;-}>

YA RLY, OGM.

Actually, I've only missed 5 deposits and didn't get the email subscription EXP extras. I thought I would've easily got more EXP, but I was wrong. I could only get10 EXP a day. :(

Oh, if you've only missed 5 days of depositing, then it's all good. Well, except for the missing 50 exp, of course.

I didn't sign up for the e-mail crap. Just made my profile. I EARN MY EXP, YO.

At 2/5/06 05:26 AM, Afro_Stud wrote: Yays *checks for his 10K blams mention*

cha...

Afro_Stud for hitting 10,000 blams.
Yays O:-D>

CHING!

Ya, when I finally get pentalisted it'll be by saves and blams, so hopefully I'll be increasing the average saves for you O;-)>

Groovy. I look forward to that. There are currently around 5 or so people with nearly 10k saves in the 20 or so 9k+/10k+ peoples, so I'm glad that there's a lot of you guys out there. Save-heavy people with enough other stats to get on this list are a priceless resource. I VALUE YOU ALL. (sniff)

I just wish it didn't take so long for you all to get up from 9k to 10k saves, but it seems to take forever for everyone (except perhaps robots like yaya and dedicated b/pers like schnee).

Also my blam to save ratio is actually better than what I have in my profile, each week it get's that little bit better, I remember a few months back I was on about 35%, now I've got it up to *works it out* wow 45.6%

Schniiiiiiice.

So with my B/P ratio improving so well I should get 10K saves at around about the same time I hit EGSC, hopefully I'll manage to get 10K saves spot on, so I have teh 20000/10000 but I won't deliberately aim for it, I'd rather get as many B/P points as possible then aim for an awesome number achievement.

Well, biteme's done the 20k/10k split already, but he's the only one, so it's not exactly a fad or anything. I say go for it. It's a damned special way to hit it. 15k/15k is even more appealing to neutrality-junkies like myself, but the 20/10 split is much more even and 0-filled with deliciousness, so it has that going for it.

Yah, just imagine if I hadn't lost my internet connection for years a few years back and had been able to deposit every day, I'd be a top 50 exp user ;_;

Same here. Except I don't have the excuse of a lost connection, just of negligence. ;_;

Now that's the one I'm looking forward to reaching, teh 2K posts will make me be the 6th user to reach 2K in all 5 stats: Blams, Saves, Experience, Posts, Reviews

Only the 6th, eh? Of course I know that it's a fairly exclusive crowd, I remember back a couple years ago when jonthomson was keeping track of things like that, things that he either was pioneering or was sharing with only a couple other people, but I am surprised to hear it hasn't grown that much since then.

So I'll be up there with: XwaynecoltX, M-A-R-C-U-S, j00bie, X-Naut YoinK_VineS

And if jon would hit 2k reviews, he'd be back in that exclusive group (I guess the one I'm thinking of is 1.5k in all 5 stats, come to think of it... how many people with that now? Just you 6 + jon = 7? Or some others?).

There are users who have the potential to beat me to that 6th spot, but hopefully that won't happen O;-)>

GO JON GO. Sorry, can't root for you to beat him. Everyone else vying for it? Sure, why not. #;-}>

so he's clearly doing well in terms of getting towards the actual list
Why thankums.

'twas an accurate description, methought.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 18:17:12

At 2/5/06 08:34 AM, ramagi wrote: At 2/5/06 04:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote::
Lol at one point I cared about vp, not so much more, It goes up so slow at this stage, I don't even pay attention to it. Probably won't for a few more months, and I do mean months.

So you wouldn't bother raising your VP if it was somehow a separate process to raising your exp? Hmph... I'm not sure I believe that.

I understand what you mean, but I'm of the opinion that the harder it is to do something on NG, the more worthwhile it is to do it. And the slower your VP is raising despite being an EGSC, that means the more insanely high in exp and VP you are, and that means it's all the more impressive.

I understand also that it's probably difficult to be handcuffed up there and helpless as people like Yoink and altr and so forth can pass you on a whim due to them not being EGSCs yet (and I go through the same thing, but not so tantalysingly-close to the holy NemesisM66 grounds, alas), but... I'd much prefer to have your exp FOR your VP than I would to have my own exp, cool level I'm currently on bedamned. And there ya go. What I was getting at in the post you quoted: I love my level, I love getting to higher levels, but... the VP is my real fuel. I don't care how long it takes, I'm getting up to cool VP numbers like 12.34, 12.46, 13.00, 13.37, 13.45, 13.69, 14.00, 14.20, 14.32, 14.56, etc. etc.

And yes, getting to where I should have been two years ago when I hit EGSC if I'd only done my exp depositing in 2000-2002... the holy 15+ land... is going to take me dozens of years. BUT I WILL DO IT AS LONG AS NG'S SYSTEM ALLOWS ME TOO. Failing a massive change in the system or the end of the site, I shall get it done. For great... great... redemptive justice. (sniff)

It's quite symbolic and all, yanno.

I almost stoped at 1300 then I saw the chance to sync them at least for this last update.
I have some more authors on my review list as of yeat, but eventually they will sync again.

At the leetness. I can't wait!

At 2/5/06 01:21 PM, iscrulz wrote:
At 2/5/06 04:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LICK, damnit.
oh now I see oh boy how could I not see that, right over my head *woosh*

You weren't thinking about licking enough? For shame!

But they don't like LICKING either? (sigh)

NEVAR!!!! That'd be like me mistaking my thumb from my nose.

I remember j00bie talking about him being robotic, lets see if slashfirestorm can gain that title (see b/p 51+ pg 267 upate Feb. 04 2006)

I noticed the mention of slashfirestorm while reading Dogma's one post since last update (often when someone has just posted once in a whole week, I'll click their post history while updating the list just to see what that one post was). He's not currently on my spreadsheet. I need to remember to add him before he gets to 10k blams.

Someone remind me by uhhh... March or so, okay? #;-}>

But of course.

Our voyage is over? Pfft, whatever! It keeps goin' and goin' and goin'. Forever.

At 2/5/06 05:22 PM, X-Naut wrote: Wow i don't think i have ever seen a tie on the pentalist for the week but that's pretty funny,great update Gfox. =)

Yeah, it just don't happen. It just don't. Well, now it has, I guess. So it don't happen very often. :::nods:::

Thanks!

At 2/5/06 07:32 PM, ReconRebel wrote: You... you... thief Baggins! I noticed your point gain increased slightly during my absence. Heh, I would've done the same thing bila. So do you plan on taking time off this year? Exact dates would be appreciated. I want the number 4 spot back on the top 50 list!!!

I'm sure you two will probably be trading your spots on the top 50 b/p list and possibly here on the pentalist as well... back and forth, back and forth... over the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the update G-Man! Stayed ahead of bila last week with 101 points and squeaked by this week with 98. He hasn't shaken me loose yet!!

Like I said, you two are just tied together in many ways here on NG, aintcha. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 18:19:42

At 2/5/06 11:05 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice update and last update aswell since i didnt give thanks then, abit of low numbers this week, mostly protected this week could be why...

Protection is the best, don't bother with the rest, yo.

Anyways thanks for the lists update again...

Sure thing.

At 2/12/06 05:18 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Heh heh, looks like someone here is a little late with something here. ;) Whatever's happened, I'll wait patiently for your list to be updated.

PFFFT. Way to bump the topic JUST to point out my tardiness, man. It wasn't like I was going to pretend I wasn't late. I typed up the reason already in the list notes here in the topic. I am an open kinda guy with my reasons/excuses, as you should know by now. NO HIDING HERE. #;-}>

Oh, and if you're going to ask about my sig, well, I just hopped on the your name in my sig bandwagon and I thought I'd just be silly and have the animation at 50FPS so the users' names go past very quickly. :)

I didn't even know about that bandwagon, and trust me... I wouldn't have asked. O_o

At 2/12/06 07:01 AM, Andersson wrote: Yeah, I know. That was just one I like to use.

Yarrrrr...

Hehe, the "Andersson system". =P

Don't start naming it after yourself unless you really are the first person who started typing 10'000 ANYWHERE IN TEH WHOLE WIDE WORLD. #;-}>

Not you as person, but Americans. :-)

I was hoping that's what you meant. But still, you were grouping me in with all the metric-system-haters by way of my nationality, and that's just wrong, yo.

Cool, ever visited Sweden the country of the apostrophes? XP

Alas, no. Denmark's the closest I've been to Finland, Sweden, or Norway. Love to swing by at some future time, along with Ireland and Italy and Greece and Spain, other countries I never hit.

The places in Europe I've been to are Scotland, England, France, (West) Germany (at the time), Holland, Denmark. I've been to more places in Asia, really, because I lived in Japan and visited a lot more places while living there... the European countries were all in one summer in the 80s when I was a kid.

Hehe, your rhymes are great! =D

Damn straight. METRIC/ENGLISH RHYMIN' FTW!

Hmmm, that's true. Hehe, couldn't not think about the NG Chat operator "arbitrarynickname". Haha. :-P

I never go to NG chat, but I've heard that name. Well, read it, I mean. Is that a name on the BBS as well, then? Or have I just seen it in chatlogs that people sometimes paste to General. I wonder...

Haha, that's all good, but I bet their bans have ended now. So back at it! Hehe. =P

WRONG you are again, sir!

20040328 - SilverboltClock (id# 388756) -- 7 day (20040404) -> 737 day (20060404)
20040416 - general_plague (id# 428269) -- 7 day (20040423) -> 1468 day (20080423)

If you can't decode my modlog entries there, it means that in March and April of 2004, I banned two users for a week and an admin extended those bans when I mentioned the reasons in the modlounge until 2006 and 2008 respectively.

Man, SilverboltClock's ban is gonna be up soon, actually. But the other one's got a GOOD long time left on it. #;-}>

At 2/12/06 04:30 PM, X-Naut wrote: Congrats to gamejunkie and Dobio (yay another mod ^_^) for making the list.

You're happy when mods make the pentalist? Whysofor? #;-}>

I'm actually surprised i scored bronze,i guess those last few reviews did some justice for it,great update Gfox.

Well, you certainly weren't gaining points like Denvish or even Wylo (those two have been in classes all their own as of late), but you were the best of the rest, man. Your reviews are among the few reviews keeping the total of reviews going up every week (and preventing the %/avg from going super low anytime soon... X sure hasn't been reviewing much lately, so it seems like it's mostly you and KWAS that are buoying it).

Anyway, all done with the catchup for now. ENJOY THE LIST, late though it may be, folks.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 19:51:26

At 2/12/06 06:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I just wish it didn't take so long for you all to get up from 9k to 10k saves, but it seems to take forever for everyone (except perhaps robots like yaya and dedicated b/pers like schnee).

Hmm 1K saves would probably take me about 20 days, or something like that, cool yo, about 100 days till I'm pentalisted

Well, biteme's done the 20k/10k split already, but he's the only one, so it's not exactly a fad or anything. I say go for it. It's a damned special way to hit it. 15k/15k is even more appealing to neutrality-junkies like myself, but the 20/10 split is much more even and 0-filled with deliciousness, so it has that going for it.

I was saying that while it would be nice I won't aim for it O;-)>

I'm the kind of person who'd rather have as many points as possible than miss out on some just to get some nifteh numbers combo.

Same here. Except I don't have the excuse of a lost connection, just of negligence. ;_;

Tell me about it, you have an '00 sign-up date heck, you'd be right near the top O:-/>

I'd have had more exp if they'd even done something as simple as putting the 'join ng' button in a more obvious place then they did all them years ago. It took me years to discover that it was hidden away at the bottom of the page O>:-(>

Only the 6th, eh? Of course I know that it's a fairly exclusive crowd, I remember back a couple years ago when jonthomson was keeping track of things like that, things that he either was pioneering or was sharing with only a couple other people, but I am surprised to hear it hasn't grown that much since then.

Yeah, it's surprising at how most of the users with 2K+ reviews don't have many B/P points, you'd think that if they're active enough in the least active NG stat that they'd be active everywhere else, but that's not the case.

And if jon would hit 2k reviews, he'd be back in that exclusive group

Yeah, but how long's that gonna take him O;-P>

(I guess the one I'm thinking of is 1.5k in all 5 stats, come to think of it... how many people with that now? Just you 6 + jon = 7? Or some others?).

Now that's something I hadn't looked into, I'd assume there'd be quite a few, let's see

2K+
XwaynecoltX, M-A-R-C-U-S, j00bie, X-Naut, YoinK_VineS

1.5K+
MI4_REAL_2001, Cyberdevil, artificial, Afro_Stud, RemRulzz, jonthomson

Only 6 more users, I'm quite surprised.

One user there showing that 1.5K+ in all 5 stats isn't such a hard feat, since he's spammed reviews and posts to get there, kind of makes the list of users seem much less impressive, just by him being part of it.

GO JON GO. Sorry, can't root for you to beat him. Everyone else vying for it? Sure, why not. #;-}>

Oh, I'm confident I'll beat him O;-)>

'twas an accurate description, methought.

Why thankums again O:-)>

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 19:58:47

Thanks for the update gfox! Sheesh, this thing is going to take me forever to get on. Maybe if I post more I'll be able to get 10000 posts and 10000 blams, but who knows. Getting 10000 of anything is hard enough as it is. Oh well, thanks again anyway!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 21:08:42

At 2/12/06 04:24 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark LIII is uploaded and available.

Dont forget next update to add a E.

Welcome to our new members... gamejunkie and Dobio! Exp+blams and exp+posts :

a nongeneric congrats. 10k exp the way to go.

respectively and now we're at 69 members (let the suggestive jokes commence! #;-}>).

hmm 69 members that sucks and blows at the same time, guess no commencements have come forth.

Oh, and... of course, we've got a spiffy new List Leapers List update. Celebrate good times, COME ON:

Yes I am only my way for a good leap list maybe even first. Havent checked for ozcar, dondonli or anyone else though.

At 2/12/06 06:17 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/5/06 01:21 PM, iscrulz wrote: oh now I see oh boy how could I not see that, right over my head *woosh*
You weren't thinking about licking enough? For shame!

Yeah shame on me.

But they don't like LICKING either? (sigh)

It looks like that.

NEVAR!!!! That'd be like me mistaking my thumb from my nose.

Biggest mistake I made assuming that.

I noticed the mention of slashfirestorm while reading Dogma's one post since last update (often when someone has just posted once in a whole week, I'll click their post history while updating the list just to see what that one post was). He's not currently on my spreadsheet. I need to remember to add him before he gets to 10k blams.

Someone remind me by uhhh... March or so, okay? #;-}>

Dont worry Bahamut(-)(7) will.

Our voyage is over? Pfft, whatever! It keeps goin' and goin' and goin'. Forever.

Only a leak in the ship. Its been patched.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2006-02-12 21:19:53

At 2/12/06 06:17 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
So you wouldn't bother raising your VP if it was somehow a separate process to raising your exp? Hmph... I'm not sure I believe that.

I just don't think about, why worry about something that. Since nothing like that exists, nothign to consider. Yea eventually Captain Bob will go past, but other than that there really isn't anyone anywhere close to going up in rank

At the leetness. I can't wait!

yea I spent a lot of time on the bbs being active this last week posting more than I have recently. I was close to having more than 300 total again for the week.