00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!!

9,952 Views | 118 Replies

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:02:21

EGORAPTOR IF YOU'RE READING THIS RTIL HAS ISSUED A FF..FLASHOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:02:44

All Egoraptor did was take the same fucking movie and reanimate it. Sure it was well animated, but what a douchebag.

Rtil took his old movie and...

oh

A Bedtime Tale | 1 | 2 | 3 |

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:05:27

At 7/25/08 12:02 AM, g0t wrote: EGORAPTOR IF YOU'RE READING THIS RTIL HAS ISSUED A FF..FLASHOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Egoraptor doesn't read.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:07:56

At 7/25/08 12:05 AM, CryogenChaos wrote:
At 7/25/08 12:02 AM, g0t wrote: EGORAPTOR IF YOU'RE READING THIS RTIL HAS ISSUED A FF..FLASHOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
Egoraptor doesn't read.

luis.newgrounds.com

Gooch for MOD 09'

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:13:50

and so peace was restored to the universe.

there would still be awesome flashes, but they would not be as over-rated.

but as the spotlight drifts away from egoraptor, the short attention span of the fickle denecends of newgrounds will turn their attention to another artist.

as the cycle begins again, we are all reminded that over-ration knows no one face, no one style, or no one series.

all the worlds a stage, and all the men and wemon are merely players; they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time will play many parts.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:15:47

At 7/25/08 12:13 AM, homor wrote: all the worlds a stage, and all the men and wemon are merely players; they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time will play many parts.

FIRST, there was illwillpress.

THEN, there was Egoraptor.

WHO will be consumed next by the over-ration?

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:22:28

I like both artists but rtil deserved the spot more.

Kill a man, you're a murderer, kill many, you're a conqueror, kill 'em all, and you're a god!

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:48:31

kind of Ironic after this gentlemans statement.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 00:53:09

At 7/24/08 08:04 PM, Serphyas wrote: Wow. Apparently the mindset is that Metropolis Circuit is garbage and egoraptor deserves front page for every flash he shits out.

Well at least you can understand what is being implied in Ego's flashes. Metropolis Circuit doesn't make any fucking sense. Sure it has really good animation, but thats all it has going for it.

You're gonna look pretty funny tryin' to eat corn on the cob with no fuckin' teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 01:17:44

At 7/25/08 12:07 AM, g0t wrote:
At 7/25/08 12:05 AM, CryogenChaos wrote:
!!!!!!!!
Egoraptor doesn't read.
luis.newgrounds.com

Oh my, I've not seen that before.

IT LOOKS LIKE I'M THE ONLY FOOL HERE.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 01:20:32

I like Egoraptor, but I respect rtil.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 01:28:02

Rtil's obsession over Egoraptor is getting out of hand. It's immature, unprofessional, and annoying. He's also an asshole to The-Swain, who is by far a better animator than him

I'm not saying his flashes aren't good, or that Egoraptor's are better. It's just completely ass to dedicate so much effort to bash another artist's work

So please, rtil. Act your age

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 05:26:34

You guys want to know how I feel about rtil.. sorry, 'it', then check this shit out. You'll also learn that 'it' bitches to more flash artists than you guys think. Also, to BananaBreadMuffin: dude, you're destroying your image by saying you think that 'it' rocks and egoraptor sucks. To 'it' lovers: you got a problem with what I think about 'it' then come to my userpage and tell me how much of a fag I must be. Bring it on!

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 06:20:00

Well, now it's a hate war "Omg egoraptor sux bla bla bla, rtil ownzorz lolololol"

Egoraptor is funny, if you think it sucks that bad, make your own damn flash.

Sig by LemonSourKid

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 14:19:07

At 7/25/08 01:28 AM, MojoFilter wrote: Rtil's obsession over Egoraptor is getting out of hand. It's immature, unprofessional, and annoying. He's also an asshole to The-Swain, who is by far a better animator than him

I'm not saying his flashes aren't good, or that Egoraptor's are better. It's just completely ass to dedicate so much effort to bash another artist's work

So please, rtil. Act your age

i really dont feel like bringing this topic back up but

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 14:23:12

At 7/25/08 05:26 AM, InsanelyFrozenMetal wrote: stuff.

You're a whore and an Egoraptor fanboy.

I don't care what you say.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 14:32:22

You know, they're both great artists, but neither side will admit this, because the one side is full of assholes who are too proud to accept that the other artist is at least ok, and vice versa.

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 14:58:14

How about we all go watch Feival Goes West

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 17:57:18

At 7/25/08 02:32 PM, putzpie wrote: You know, they're both great artists, but neither side will admit this, because the one side is full of assholes who are too proud to accept that the other artist is at least ok, and vice versa.

words of wisdom...... i used to like rtil ALOT and egoraptor at the same time, but later i just found out what a jealous douche rtil are... sure egoraptor is abit overrated i admit that, but after seeing how rtil reacted to this(In a rather childish way), i just really cant go back to being a "rtil Fan" again >.>

and both Rtil and alot of NG users seems to forget what arins and his flash movies are all about...they arent about animation or art, its his voice acting and comedy skills (yes...comedy skills) which he several times had said, that is his focus and people tend to focus on his artistic skills rather than his awesome voice work(just like his good friend tomamoto does...)

just to sum it up....Rtil is an awesome Animator (but a douche without any sense of humor) and egoraptor is a great voice actor with limited artistic skills(sorry arin i know you can draw i seen your sketches :3)......jesus people >.>

"sometimes the hardest battle is against yourself...".......ok that is it, i QUIT SOUL CALIBUR>:(

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 17:58:28

So fucking damn true...

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-25 18:14:07

At 7/25/08 05:57 PM, zoed wrote: Alot, and I can't quite quote it all

You're absolutely right. Rtil is so blatantly jealous of the other artists on this site that it's absurd. He's a good animator, but that's just about where it ends

Take Project Freetown for example. The animation is beautiful, and nobody in their right mind would deny it. So, what's inside this animation? Why, two stock anime characters, of course!

Story? Character development? Plot? Pfft. Who cares about any of that? As long as it looks nice, right?

But, whatever. Ego has managed to stay above all of his bullshit so far, and I don't see it bringing him down. Rtil's even resorted to the "fat nerd" cliche, so you can tell he's running out of ideas

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 00:15:01

At 7/25/08 06:14 PM, MojoFilter wrote:
At 7/25/08 05:57 PM, zoed wrote: Alot, and I can't quite quote it all
You're absolutely right. Rtil is so blatantly jealous of the other artists on this site that it's absurd. He's a good animator, but that's just about where it ends

Take Project Freetown for example. The animation is beautiful, and nobody in their right mind would deny it. So, what's inside this animation? Why, two stock anime characters, of course!

Story? Character development? Plot? Pfft. Who cares about any of that? As long as it looks nice, right?

But, whatever. Ego has managed to stay above all of his bullshit so far, and I don't see it bringing him down. Rtil's even resorted to the "fat nerd" cliche, so you can tell he's running out of ideas

Man you guys are so fuckin dumb pullin the jealousy card all the time. He respectsand enjoys the works of Adam Phillips, Zekey, Bug all those guys. Why isn't he jealous of them? Adam is a popular artist so is Zekey. It's pretty much because they aren't SELL OUTS. And they have whats called "artistic integrity".

Who gives a shit about either of em anyway I taught em everythin they know B)

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 00:23:59

Rtil is an awesome flash artist dude.

If you can't find a door, make one. Because it certainly won't fucking make itself.

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 00:28:20

deathmaks > Tom Fulp > stamper > Wade Fulp > Egoraptor > Admins > Mods > Newgrounds members > Beaver-Beaver > you

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 00:30:41

At 7/24/08 06:40 PM, zoed wrote: Egoraptors space on front page got switched out with crappy rtil flasm ZOMG! All hero`s asemble ! we must undo this crime :O

Says the person with the fab aura

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 01:23:32

This is an annoy subject to talk about, in the sense that they are both, very talented animators.
They both have things they could improve on.

basic ex.

Rtil :
-Don't bitch about the NG score system which survives on the left over donut holes left by fat 13 year olds w/ bitch tits.
-Don't be an ass to other authors, yeah, you may get more reconition but the "non-retards" on the bbs will notice that at the end of the day, your just another flash artists who whore'd and bitched to the world just for that + 1 view

EgoRaptor :
-If you truly want to continue, while continuing to earn respect from the "non-retards" on NG, you need to clean up your comedic act. It's all just to damn basic.
-Lose the Awesome series. Annoyingly, you made a message on MGA2 and declared that you were moving away from the series, I was happy. But you couldn't find out/decide on where to go next. So you decided to go where you're comfortable w/ Awesome Gaiden.

Thats the true two main flaws w/ both artists.
Say what you will, those are all facts.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 01:24:45

but really..
rtil is much better.

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 01:28:52

At 7/26/08 12:15 AM, CoolDrMoney wrote: Man you guys are so fuckin dumb pullin the jealousy card all the time. He respectsand enjoys the works of Adam Phillips, Zekey, Bug all those guys. Why isn't he jealous of them?

I don't know. Ask him

Adam is a popular artist so is Zekey. It's pretty much because they aren't SELL OUTS.

Neither is Swain. Why does rtil have it out for him, then? Because he associates with Egoraptor

Moreover, Egoraptor isn't a sellout, by sheer definition. He's never failed or betrayed his audience in any way

Who gives a shit about either of em anyway I taught em everythin they know B)

Rtil's being an asshole. If only a few people are willing to call him out for it, I'm more than willing to be on of them. When you personally attack another artist, you deserve what criticism you get for it

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 01:29:41

At 7/24/08 07:11 PM, fohn-jarmery wrote: Tom Fulp > Wade Fulp > Rtil > Admins > Mods > Newgrounds members > Beaver-Beaver > EGORAPTOR

So you like sucking TOM, wade, and Mod cock.

Egoraptor is Legendaryfrog for the 07-09 ng generation. Like lf in 04.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Rtil Took Egoraptors Place Zomg!! 2008-07-26 03:54:39

At 7/25/08 12:15 AM, CryogenChaos wrote: WHO will be consumed next by the over-ration?

my freind, time is the only true holder of the answer.

look at the front page, one of the artists there today could become the over-rated artist of tommorow.

we may never truly know who NG's next "over ration anti chirst." could be.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature