00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots!

1,098,634 Views | 5,293 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-06 19:07:57

At 10/5/09 09:10 PM, majormario wrote: Ok guys, I made this picture as a big thank-you for supporting this thread, and you are all included in it!
Try to guess who's who!

WHAT IS THIS I FEEL SO BETRAYED

Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-06 19:50:48

At 10/6/09 07:07 PM, Robotchk12 wrote:
At 10/5/09 09:10 PM, majormario wrote: Ok guys, I made this picture as a big thank-you for supporting this thread, and you are all included in it!
Try to guess who's who!
WHAT IS THIS I FEEL SO BETRAYED

AWWWWWWW ME SO SAD FOR YOU :*(

also, silly bowser you can't beat the heavy in a shouting match

hai, i'm bruno. ;3

"hey vegeta what does the scouter say about my post count" "ITS UNDER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAND gamertag: gamertag4317805

steamID: Cobra comander

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-06 19:52:33

At 10/6/09 07:50 PM, steventhegreat wrote: silly bowser you can't beat the heavy in a shouting match

silly heavy you should have let bowser win

hai, i'm bruno. ;3

"hey vegeta what does the scouter say about my post count" "ITS UNDER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAND gamertag: gamertag4317805

steamID: Cobra comander

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-06 22:14:48

At 10/6/09 07:52 PM, steventhegreat wrote:
silly heavy you should have let bowser win

Once he gets his sandvich, he'll be up and at 'em.

Here's my Dtoid account. And my Urban Terror ID is BenelliM4-Medic. And I know Travis Touchdown isn't a Capcom character, but I put him in anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 05:30:30

Im doing a first person series if anyone knows how to make first person look really good I would like to hear it as it would be of great help. Tell me if the stories are too long. I like writing so it just gets things off my mind :).

I blacked out unaware of what was happening. Something or someone had just impaled me with a sharp object. The world had been going crazy since there had now been the R.A.A.V.V. A virus that could give people great anger and violence making them unaware of there thoughts or actions. Airborne but you could be immune to it if you had a certain blood type. I did not have that blood type.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 06:22:02

I awoke what seemed like ours later on an uncomfortable matress. Behind me was a locker. Infront of me was a crate. I shifted onto my chest instead of my back to see infront of the locker was a large range of weapons strawn out infront of me. Next to me was a tape recorder. I pressed the play button to hear a deep almost dreadful voice. "Hello Stan its been 5 days since you were last concious. Now if you remember there has been a virus going around called the R.A.A.V.V. By now the world is in a state of chaos entire cities abandoned or destroyed. Now I have placed you in this city Dawnville. 95% of the city is infected. The city has a population of 20 million. If I were you I'd gather as much gear as I could and leave immediately."

The public can vote what gear I can take I can take one heavy which is the staff and what looks like two handed sworrds. I also can take two mediums. I'll have a pic of all of them just now.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 06:26:51

Heres all the weapons.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 14:18:39

Storm hates youtube.

brb ninjas surrounding house

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 15:30:55

At 10/7/09 06:26 AM, killaboy69 wrote: Heres all the weapons.

green sword and the one on the right of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 17:54:07

At 10/7/09 03:30 PM, kidd25 wrote:
At 10/7/09 06:26 AM, killaboy69 wrote: Heres all the weapons.
green sword and the one on the right of it.

Okay Im going to go 2 heavies and 2 mediums. The sword the right of it is a heavy. Now I need 1 heavy and 1 medium.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 20:09:56

What most people call hell, he calls home

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 20:15:52

Where IS THE KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need a Kratos MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 21:35:02

At 10/6/09 05:02 PM, Bloodman101 wrote: Once again, I ask, LINK TO SKINS (hopefully you will read my post now instead of ignoring it like everyone else. >:C)? :D
Btw, Gordon Frohman is a rebel. You big giant butthole >:3.

I don't know a link to the skins, since I got them off of a RP server on rp_evocity_v2d. Download everything, then refresh the search cache (Green Arrows). Next type in human/police/suit into the search thingy and you should find the models. Also, you get cars! And I am not a butthole.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 21:44:58

Hey guys, sorry I don't post as often as I should...I got school and other stuff to do, like playing Fallout 3!
I finally found the DoF thingy in Gmod, and I used it for these next 2 pictures!
The Heavy tries to imitate Gmod's main menu picture with Sasha! How sweet.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-07 21:54:37

Short comments are awesome and so is this picture.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 00:37:59

^
Too much DoF :3
The heavy is too blurred. Still loved the pictures though. :D

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 04:24:17

I decided to take to the green glowing sword and the red one. I also took the large staff which appeared to be heavy but actually turned out lighter than the swords. With the staff I also took a large heavy sword with a skull on its handle. With the rest of the weapons I put inside the crate in the room with me. I figured I cant walk around in these clothes with blood all over them, It would attract the infected. I decided to take a black shirt to help blend in with some black cargo pants. Inside the locker was where I found them along with those things that held swords. I cant remember what they're called. Im still dazed from these turn of events. As I picked up the crate which was suprisingly light to my expactations my vision went dull. Everything blurred and my vision began to darken. I Knew there must be a vehicle active nearby as there is no way that the madman that put me here could of got here on foot.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 06:05:41

As I moved upwards I heard a grumbling. As I walked inside the garage further I noticed a man leaning down looking at the floor mumbling to himself. Obviously he was infected. I took a step foward and my footstep made a loud echo. The man turned to me. His eyes a milky white and his clothes stained with blood. He charged towards me. I dropped the crate and withdrew my two sided blade. As he ran toward me I lunged foward with my blade. It severed his arm and he let out a deafining howl of pain. I then severed his head and other arm. While his bodies nerves were reacting in an all out spasm I sliced his chest. He fell to the floor and his legs and chest seperated. The scene was gruesome. Blood was all over the floor along with gibs of the man. The mans stomach and a few intestines fell out of his chest.

I fell onto my knees after the gruesome scene realising I had just killed another man. My throat began rocket up vomit and soon I felt weak and exhausted. But I had found a vehicle. I loaded in the crate and drove out the city.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 06:06:51

At 10/8/09 05:48 AM, the-dz wrote:

Soon they will all be dead. And then it falls on my hands to bury them. Oh I can't wait.You are all wrong. I must fix you.

Hahaha.

For some reason your links make the pictures look really jagged. Theres like tiny dotted pixels on the side of your characters.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 08:07:01

At 10/8/09 06:06 AM, killaboy69 wrote: For some reason your links make the pictures look really jagged. Theres like tiny dotted pixels on the side of your characters.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not actually going to do anything about it, but it's good to have a scapegoat for my failures, should there be any.

omg fukin imgshack pwn'd mah pics lol

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 14:09:44

At 10/8/09 08:07 AM, the-dz wrote:
At 10/8/09 06:06 AM, killaboy69 wrote: For some reason your links make the pictures look really jagged. Theres like tiny dotted pixels on the side of your characters.

Probably because he doesnt have anti-analising on?

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 15:49:11

dz i can't see your pictures.

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:06:33

At 10/8/09 08:07 AM, the-dz wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm not actually going to do anything about it, but it's good to have a scapegoat for my failures, should there be any.

omg fukin imgshack pwn'd mah pics lol

I can see them fine, it's probably bad anti antianalysing settings, you should up that setting too :D.

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:13:34

im going on an adventure! and im taking all of you with me!

Today, we will be exploring the 7-HOUR WAR, from the perspective of Harold Lento.

It was just another normal day for the city of Ardun. (+1 to the guy who gets the name reference) But, then, THEY came. the Combine, came with soldiers and APC's up the ass, murdering, and capturing all humans in the city.

*gunshots*

Harold : What the.. *looks out the window* Is, is that the military!? why is the military here?

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:15:51

At 10/8/09 05:13 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: why is the military here?

oh, i forgot to mention, its a first person adventure.

Harold began to run, he looked down the stairs, and saw "THEM" there too.

Harold : Hey! what are you guys doing down th-

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:17:28

At 10/8/09 05:15 PM, explodingbunnies wrote:

Harold : Hey! what are you guys doing down th-

Before He could even finish the sentence, there were Combine who were on the roof, who shot him in the back, and over the Balcony/thing.

Harold : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is gonna be a huge series.

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:21:22

At 10/8/09 05:17 PM, explodingbunnies wrote:

this is gonna be a huge series.

God knows how many hours later, Harold finally wakes up.

Harold : *looks around the room* what the hell? Where am i? *sniff* augh, gross! *looks down* is, is this MY BLOOD!? Oh god, it smells so horrible!

he couldnt hold in the disgust of the smell from both the blood, and the dead body, so he ended up puking all over.

BBS Signature

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:22:52

At 10/8/09 05:15 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: oh, i forgot to mention, its a first person adventure.

Poo. >:(
Lol, just joking, mate :).
So 'by all of us' is that like a cameo or are you just saying you'll blow us away with your story?

Response to Gmod (Garrys mod) Screenshots! 2009-10-08 17:24:41

At 10/8/09 05:21 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: Harold : *looks around the room* what the hell? Where am i? *sniff* augh, gross! *looks down* is, is this MY BLOOD!? Oh god, it smells so horrible!

Very nicely done, over use of blood is great, the more the better. :3