Be a Supporter!

I don't believe in Gravity.

  • 7,946 Views
  • 101 Replies
New Topic
SmokeX28
SmokeX28
  • Member since: May. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:27 PM

The reason we stay on the ground is because we have weight.

simon
simon
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Gamer
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:28 PM

At 9/3/08 01:27 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: The reason we stay on the ground is because we have weight.

What do you say about anorexic people then?


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Playstation ID: SCParry || Steam ID: GNS_SimpLe
3DS Friend Code: 2878-9581-7218 || Nintendo ID: SCParry

BBS Signature
tomato-soup
tomato-soup
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:29 PM

It is just a theory.


Your a scientist. Yes, you.
TWITTER: twitter.com/MarkusWolf

BBS Signature
SmokeX28
SmokeX28
  • Member since: May. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:29 PM

Don't even argue with me guys. This is pure logic, what you can't see, does not exist. Look at ghosts for instance, and some people even claim to see those, yet you get thrown away if you claim to see those.

TheTrooper5
TheTrooper5
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:30 PM

Go jump off a building to back this up

damonky
damonky
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:30 PM

At 9/3/08 01:29 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: Don't even argue with me guys. This is pure logic, what you can't see, does not exist. Look at ghosts for instance, and some people even claim to see those, yet you get thrown away if you claim to see those.

so air doesnt exist


underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature
SmokeX28
SmokeX28
  • Member since: May. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:31 PM

At 9/3/08 01:30 PM, TheTrooper5 wrote: Go jump off a building to back this up

my weight would drag me down and kill me, but that is not gravity, that is just my weight.

RedCoin
RedCoin
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:32 PM

Gravity does not exist. Just because there isnt a force pulling us down, doesnt mean there would be a force making us float upwards.


BBS Signature
Creakskiey
Creakskiey
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:32 PM

At 9/3/08 01:29 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: Don't even argue with me guys. This is pure logic, what you can't see, does not exist. Look at ghosts for instance, and some people even claim to see those, yet you get thrown away if you claim to see those.

Thre isn't gravity cause ghosts can fly, huh?
Umm..

I don't believe in Gravity.


BBS Signature
fawnret
fawnret
  • Member since: May. 31, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:33 PM

how do you ex plane the moon then? if you don't be leave in gravity then how come your weight doesn't pull you down as fast like earth, It has a lower gravitational pull so we fall down slower


Gamertag: Catspirit123
home forum

BBS Signature
Doomsday-One
Doomsday-One
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:33 PM

At 9/3/08 01:29 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: Don't even argue with me guys. This is pure logic, what you can't see, does not exist.

Can you see intelligence, can you see love?
No, you can't.
You can just see the effects they have.

Gravity is just the same, you fall to the ground. It changes based on weight.
You can't see gravity, but it was named because people need to refer to it in some way. Like love and things.


Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Mark618
Mark618
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:33 PM

weight is the force that we put downward due to mass x gravity
weight is meaningless. and so is youre thread.


"Thats like calling shotgun for a car you cant even find!!"-drunk cousin
The Stoner's Club / Guitarists

mikrodizels
mikrodizels
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:33 PM

At 9/3/08 01:31 PM, SmokeX28 wrote:
At 9/3/08 01:30 PM, TheTrooper5 wrote: Go jump off a building to back this up
my weight would drag me down and kill me, but that is not gravity, that is just my weight.

...
And what do you think, what makes your WEIGHT to reach for the ground?
It's gravity.

HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:34 PM

Wtf do you think the people who go up in space on those BIG FIREWORKS (Sarcasm) Why do they float?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO GRAVITY!

Don't refuse to believe scienctists your problaly just a Relgion guy who refuses to believe in what is


You've got a fine pair of eyes.

SmokeX28
SmokeX28
  • Member since: May. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:34 PM

At 9/3/08 01:33 PM, fawnret wrote: how do you ex plane the moon then? if you don't be leave in gravity then how come your weight doesn't pull you down as fast like earth, It has a lower gravitational pull so we fall down slower

ex plane?

DasUberCow
DasUberCow
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:34 PM

Well what is weight without gravity?


I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature
lemmiwinks
lemmiwinks
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:34 PM

At 9/3/08 01:30 PM, damonky wrote:
At 9/3/08 01:29 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: Don't even argue with me guys. This is pure logic, what you can't see, does not exist. Look at ghosts for instance, and some people even claim to see those, yet you get thrown away if you claim to see those.
so air doesnt exist

Uh oh! Sound doesn't exist either.

:(

tomato-soup
tomato-soup
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:35 PM

weight
-noun

The force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.

End of thread please.

Your a scientist. Yes, you.
TWITTER: twitter.com/MarkusWolf

BBS Signature
Rohedin
Rohedin
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:36 PM

10-year-old science shitface.

Weight=Gravity x Mass.


...

Creakskiey
Creakskiey
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:37 PM

End of thread please.

Thank you.

</thread>


BBS Signature
HomicidialFrog
HomicidialFrog
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:37 PM

At 9/3/08 01:34 PM, lemmiwinks wrote:
At 9/3/08 01:30 PM, damonky wrote:
At 9/3/08 01:29 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: what you can't see, does not exist. Look at ghosts for instance, and some people even claim to see those, yet you get thrown away if you claim to see those.
so air doesnt exist
Uh oh! Sound doesn't exist either.

(

His Penis doesn't exist either...

Lol

You've got a fine pair of eyes.

LittleJennaSweetie
LittleJennaSweetie
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:38 PM

At 9/3/08 01:27 PM, SmokeX28 wrote: The reason we stay on the ground is because we have weight.

Then explain how Anti-Gravity chambers work, kiddo.

Gravitational force = (G * m1 * m2) / (d2)

Tee-hee!

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Musician
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:40 PM

Enjoying a Big fat slice of Fail?

It's good it's big and fat, otherwise it would've floated off.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Doomsday-One
Doomsday-One
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Programmer
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:41 PM

At 9/3/08 01:36 PM, Rohedin wrote: 10-year-old science shitface.

Weight=Gravity x Mass.

And the mass of an object affects how much force of gravity it has on other things.
Logic is a powerfully strange thing.

In all fairness, we could cut out the middle man and say that you are pulled down towards the Earth because it has a huge mass, and you barely pull the Earth because you have an itty bitty mass.

But that would make physics lessons much more complicated than anything should be.
Which is why we have the term "gravity" to simplify things.


Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

LittleJennaSweetie
LittleJennaSweetie
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:41 PM

At 9/3/08 01:39 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: TROLL TROLL TROLL

cmon guys nobody is that stupid

You'd be suprised...


Tee-hee!

BBS Signature
Creakskiey
Creakskiey
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:43 PM

Ok guys, I think we got it. He's retarded, gravity exist, some guys doesn't deserve a keyboard.
Mods, end thread please.


BBS Signature
annanas
annanas
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:43 PM

gravity is woooorkin against me

but seriously, how do you explain everything out of earth then?


BBS Signature
SCUMBALL
SCUMBALL
  • Member since: Apr. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:47 PM

Then how can planes fly then? They're heavy as fuck.


I AM AN ALT. PM ME TO FIND OUT WHO'S.

sweetshinmusic
sweetshinmusic
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I don't believe in Gravity. Sep. 3rd, 2008 @ 01:48 PM

you have got to be the most shit-brained, 6 year old, ebaumsworlder (you dont deserve to be on newgrounds because you're so retarded that your IQ is a minus number) that the world has ever known

anyway gravity does exist.
you're almost as stupid as these guys