00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Amature sig makers

2,077,431 Views | 66,468 Replies

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 08:51:02

At 7/27/06 08:46 AM, madknt wrote: i didnt, i think MrPope made this sig.
i wish i had the original image because i would like to use it all my sigs from this point on..
but he never told me, which is his right i guess.

You never asked, I'd happily link you to it if I could remember it, but I'm pretty sure it was in the Fan Art section of DevArt.

I must of typed in something like "angry" or "mad", I'll have a look later.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 08:54:13

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 08:55:59

At 7/27/06 08:33 AM, Camoflage_Outlaw wrote: where does everyone get their pics from? Google images is pretty shit if you want a certain image, nd picsearch sucks my balls.

Google usually comes up with whatever I want, I don't have any problems with it's image search. The line I take is: if I can't find it on google images, then it's unlikely I'll find it anywhere else, unless I know the picture I'm searching for definitely exist.

Most pictures I use are ones I have randomly come across, and thought "ooo, that would look good in my sig".

Obviously, it's harder when you're trying to find one specifically for someone else.

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:04:17

At 7/27/06 08:54 AM, Mr_Pope wrote: lolz easy

http://www.deviantar..m/deviation/1286716/

omg thank you, your awesome.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:14:04

ohsnap, I has a request.

Could someone with an animating program take my sig and get rid of that horrible green tinge it has. It was supposed to be the same colour as the NG background, but because the sig is the gif, the colour isn't identical

Therefore, could someone turn the background transparent, whilst leaving everything else the way it is? If you have fireworks, I can show you how.

thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:20:14

should be, but probably isnt, better!

Amature sig makers

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:22:25

At 7/27/06 09:20 AM, madknt wrote: should be, but probably isnt, better!

see.. should.. but wasnt..
definatly now..

Amature sig makers

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:29:49

At 7/27/06 09:22 AM, madknt wrote:
At 7/27/06 09:20 AM, madknt wrote: should be, but probably isnt, better!
see.. should.. but wasnt..
definatly now..

You sort of destroyed the black border, but i'll wear it anyways. If you could put the black border back in, that would be better. Nevertheless, thanks for your help! I appreciate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:41:30

Can anyone make me a sig with a mario and a bowser 1 on each side with my name between them just make it look that they are gonna fight thx

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:45:03

http://www.newground..s/topic.php?id=99426

Lots of updates added.

What I need to know is: should people be able to post art that's not related to sigs?

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:49:53

At 7/27/06 09:45 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: http://www.newground..s/topic.php?id=99426

Lots of updates added.

i approve, lets just hope people actually read it.
its well laid out and subheadings are good..
so it should work.

What I need to know is: should people be able to post art that's not related to sigs?

yes, people should also be able to request:
-profile pics
-website banners
-logos
-psp backgrounds
etc.

but only on a request basis..
if you just want to show off non-signiture stuff there is the "newgrounds artist showcase"

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 09:59:17

I'm talking to BBM on msn and he seems to have some quarrels with the extent that you have overblown his whole idea.

Hold your horses fellas. We need his output before much more is discussed.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 10:38:02

Ok, I disagree with the following bit of the first post:

If you are doing someone's request PM them and post in the thread that you are doing the signature.

So people don't blame Dave that a bit of the first post is taken out, here is the chat logs explaining why I think this.

[15:31] BananaBMuffin: Don't PM them, and don't post in the thread that you are
[15:31] CrazyMuffin: Umm why?
[15:32] BananaBMuffin: well
[15:32] BananaBMuffin: They're requesting a sig
[15:32] BananaBMuffin: the onus should be on them to find their sig amongst the posts
[15:32] BananaBMuffin: assuming it's as busy as the ASM is now, we shouldn't have to waste time PMing people, especially if we've taken the request from a request list or whatever
[15:32] BananaBMuffin: and we shouldnt post in the thread, because that just generates spam
[15:33] BananaBMuffin: if two people make sigs, two people have made sigs, and thats the end of that
[15:34] BananaBMuffin: i dont think we should post two things:
[15:34] BananaBMuffin: "I am doing this request"
[15:34] BananaBMuffin: "I have done this request"
[15:34] BananaBMuffin: that's two posts when one would suffice.
[15:34] BananaBMuffin: one more post to sift through when you're looking for requests
[15:34] BananaBMuffin: one more post for a requestee to sift through when looking to see if their sig is made

Attention, ASM: Dave doens't want any hissy fits at him. lollerz

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 10:41:13

At 7/27/06 10:38 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Attention, ASM: Dave doens't want any hissy fits at him. lollerz

i somewhat agree as ive already posted, however..
he is saying PMs.. not posts.. so it doesnt effect finding requests..
the rest, i agree.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 10:52:03

At 7/27/06 10:41 AM, madknt wrote:
At 7/27/06 10:38 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Attention, ASM: Dave doens't want any hissy fits at him. lollerz
i somewhat agree as ive already posted, however..
he is saying PMs.. not posts.. so it doesnt effect finding requests..
the rest, i agree.

I'm a lazy shit.

At 7/27/06 10:41 AM, gumOnShoe wrote: Well, I still think it would be a good idea to pm users when you finished a sig. But if you don't want it included in the rules, I'll do it myself anyways. Calling sigs I suppose could be left out as well.

Yeah, PMing when you've finished is fine. Just as I have no qualms about making sigs for people who are on the red list, provided they haven't done anything to me personally.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 11:09:07

BBM is a turd burgler.

someone think of a sig maker's slogan.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 11:14:29

Why does everyone think ASM is going down!? Its been running for a while every since that topic came up.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 12:00:47

Hm, I thought this might have been locked by the time I got back.
Meh, wonder who will get the last sig of the thread :P

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 12:22:50

The new thread is called the NEWGROUNDS SIG MAKERS

THIS THREAD HAS FINISHED. THIS HAS BEEN DECIDED BY THE MOST PROMINENT SIG MAKERS OF THIS THREAD. THERE IS NO MORE TO THIS THREAD.

The time has come for this fine thread to end. I have been given the honour of writing the closing post, to this mighty thread. The ASM is no more. The last sig has been sigged. The last brush has been stamped. But its spirit will live on in the new thread. The Newgrounds Sig Makers will retain the "anyone can make, anyone can request" ethos that has carried this thread to great heights.

This thread is being locked for one main reason. Spam.
Spam plagues the rest of the BBS as well, but no thread has been quite as burdened as the ASM has. People use the ASM as an excuse to get postcount + 1. People abused this thread.

There is a lesson to be learnt here. I'm not telling you what it is, or you won't have learnt it. But god damn, it's an important one, and hopefully the new thread will fix it. Be sure to read the new rules and guidelines when going to the new sig.

FAREWELL, THOUGH YOUR BODY IS DEAD, YOUR SPIRIT SHALL LIVE ON IN THE NGSM

</crap>

Any post after this will be deleted.

The new thread is called the NEWGROUNDS SIG MAKERS

/end Amature Sig Makers.

BBS Signature