00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrSkullium just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Amature sig makers

2,095,314 Views | 66,457 Replies

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:37:43

At 7/26/06 11:14 PM, Marioruler wrote: PLZ 1 more for me

here try this out for a while

Amature sig makers

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:42:02

Well, as the longest thread ever on NG is about to end. I hope the idea doesnt end with it.

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:44:46

At 7/26/06 11:42 PM, Goliath- wrote: Well, as the longest thread ever on NG is about to end. I hope the idea doesnt end with it.

OCP had a far bigger page total
OCP=Obsessive Complusive Posters
it was and still is the biggest club that ever existed on NG
But the ASM is the seconed oldest crew thats still active and i think its the seconed oldes thread that still active...not to mention the seconed biggest thread with 600K views
omg this has helped out Ng soooo much
i cant belive its finally gonan come to an end

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:46:57

Hello. I know this a very odd sig request but it's what i want. Can I get an animated sig involving NBA Street V3, Oblivion & WoW? With my name on it

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:52:03

At 7/26/06 11:34 PM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote:

Wasn't sure what you meant. RIP ASM.

thanks!

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:56:09

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, someone please fill me in on why this is getting locked?

Sheesh, the SSMR got locked shortly after I started going there normally and now the ASM? I must be bad luck

When is Pico 2 coming out?

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-26 23:58:21

At 7/26/06 06:58 PM, Mcdonaldsdollarmenu wrote: well, i made one. it's simple, but thats its charm. but im sure it can in no way match up to your current, fancy animated sig.

That rocks, man. Is there any way you could make it more of a black and white colored sig though? If so, awesome. Thanks a ton.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:03:00

I would like a sig with the following:

1. Spider Man in the left in a action stance.

2. Venom on the right in a action stance.

3. In the middle a red/white background with my name in the middle.

Thanks xxLOGIKxx

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:06:05

At 7/27/06 12:01 AM, -tkinney- wrote:

What the fuck? Who said anything about dave posting the new topic. Me, Turk, and Liam have already planned the new thread, and figured Turk should post it. We don't want the new thread ending up like the SSMR god dammit! Or the ASM for that matter!

Does it matter who posts the topic?

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:17:12

At 7/27/06 12:09 AM, -tkinney- wrote: Shit like this takes away from my free time, ya know?

Then simply stop, this is all supposed to be for fun.
If at any point it becomes a hassle, simply stop.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:18:44

I agree with HBN on this new idea.

1. A huge thread will be gone.
2. The same thing will just happen again in a few years.
3. Come on, this thread has gone so far.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:21:44

can someone plz make me a sig?

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:41:54

Can i get a Mind of Mencia sig with Carlos making fun of retarded people with Whiterose14 in the bottom right corner- Ty in advance.
-Whiterose14-

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:43:19

At 7/27/06 12:03 AM, xxLOGIKxx wrote:

Thanks xxLOGIKxx

Amature sig makers

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 00:46:48

Goodbye, ASM. i've been visiting this thread since i first stumbled upon it almost 2 years ago. i guess i'll see you all in the NGSM after this thread gets locked.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 01:01:16

I wanted to say one final goodbye to the thread I once loved.

However, I understand why it must be sacked. This thread was falling quite far behind on requests if I remember, and now, with new organization and rules, it should be alot easier on us "requesters".

To all those who are holding out for this thread, give up. It's for the good of the ASM. The New ASM will be more organized, and better fit to serve our needs.

The current ASM's first page has no semblence of how to request a new sig, and it's just that it doesn't have any rules, one of the most important things for a club of this size.

Although we all will miss it, if you can't deal with it, welcome to Newgrounds!

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 01:08:57

i dont see what so hard ot understand about the ASM rules
Request something and you might get it
we dont have ot amke anyhtign for any one if wee didnt want to
we not required to make you fuckers a dam thing
but we did to be nice
and you people bitch and wine
so we stop asnd you bithcx and wine more
i mean how manytimes had the ASM been buried from request and spam only to come out on top with all new users and fresh talent
this thread didnt suddently just get shitty...it shappened manya times
and making a new one isnt gonan stop that
you people keep this shit up and there gonna remove sigs all together

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 01:13:11

Am i the last person to recieve a sig in ASM? Awesome!

R.I.P ASM.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 01:32:52

No thank you Goliath- I very much like the sig man.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 01:39:15

At 7/27/06 12:17 AM, Goliath- wrote:
At 7/27/06 12:09 AM, -tkinney- wrote: Shit like this takes away from my free time, ya know?
Then simply stop, this is all supposed to be for fun.
If at any point it becomes a hassle, simply stop.

You have the coolest sig I've ever seen my frind. ;)

I didn't make that one for you, but I'm happy you're wearing it. If you want me to make a custom one for you PM me...

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 01:54:21

At 7/27/06 01:39 AM, Acid-Rain wrote: I didn't make that one for you, but I'm happy you're wearing it. If you want me to make a custom one for you PM me...

Trust me, you may not remember it but you made me this.

You did make a round of sigs this style though, didnt you?

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:32:54

Locking the ASM to start over in a new thread is one of the stupidest ideas around. I've read every damn post in favor if locking this place and have not found one that made any decent point as to why it should be locked and a new one made.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:35:49

At 7/27/06 02:32 AM, QuikFox wrote: Locking the ASM to start over in a new thread is one of the stupidest ideas around. I've read every damn post in favor if locking this place and have not found one that made any decent point as to why it should be locked and a new one made.

- Constant spam
- Unreliability getting your signature
- No order at all
- Amature?
- People being assholes to the signature makers for no reason
- It'll be good to have an opening topic with rules layed out and a fucking correctly spelled title.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:36:22

At 7/27/06 02:32 AM, QuikFox wrote: /stuff

finally some one for the side of commensense

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:37:02

By the way, I've been in this thread since damn near day one, and this thread goes in phases just like HellboundNinja said. This is nothing new and you guys are just jumping to extremes.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:38:23

At 7/27/06 02:37 AM, QuikFox wrote: By the way, I've been in this thread since damn near day one, and this thread goes in phases just like HellboundNinja said. This is nothing new and you guys are just jumping to extremes.

Theres no reason for it to go in phases. The topic creator himself doesn't even post here.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:41:11

At 7/27/06 02:35 AM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote:
At 7/27/06 02:32 AM, QuikFox wrote: Locking the ASM to start over in a new thread is one of the stupidest ideas around. I've read every damn post in favor if locking this place and have not found one that made any decent point as to why it should be locked and a new one made.
- Constant spam

just about everything in the NG BBS is spam

thats life...sometimes SHIT dosent happen

- No order at all

order always leads to some one requesting to lock their own topic...and since they didnt make the ASM they shouldnt fight for it to be locked

- Amature?

everyone has their off days

- People being assholes to the signature makers for no reason

and thats not gonna happen in any other sig thread no matter what RULES are posted no one cares...thats why the ASM worked...no real rules other then requst or post...that acide everything else shouldnt even be posted....but you people keep posting other shit...like your making me do right now

- It'll be good to have an opening topic with rules layed out and a fucking correctly spelled title.

...fuck grammer if the system works...and most people dont even read the rules after the first few apges untill after their told

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:42:06

The main reason is to have a first post with a defined purpose. It's already made. The second reason is the "Amature" sig makers.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:47:32

At 7/27/06 02:35 AM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote: - Constant spam

So how is starting a new thread going to solve that?

So how is starting a new thread going to solve that? Not to mention that this is a free service and people don't HAVE to make signatures for anybody they don't want to. Voluntary services are just that, voluntary.

- No order at all

See above post and add on, making sigs according to what the sig maker feels like doing. Trying to make sure that every sig gets done is fucking stupid because then sig making becomes more of a job and chore then something that people actually like to do.

- Amature?

I don't see how that has any bearing as to what is going on here right now.

- People being assholes to the signature makers for no reason.

Again, how is starting a new thread going to solve that?

How many people actually read the first post and the ASM survived for over 2,000 pages and almost 3 years with that spelled incorrectly. I'm pretty sure that spells out that this isn't the crisis situation you're making it out to be.

Theres no reason for it to go in phases. The topic creator himself doesn't even post here.

Yeah, cause people never ever go away after a while. No, someone who was here 3 years ago will still be here, of course. Quit stealing his thunder. As you mentioned respect before, I think you've just shown quite a bit of disrespect to IsThatLegal since he is a very good artist and should be held in a decently high regard in this group.

Now, once again, how would making a new thread be any different then continuing to post in here?

At 7/27/06 02:42 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: The main reason is to have a first post with a defined purpose. It's already made. The second reason is the "Amature" sig makers.

I don't want to argue with you. I'm scared of you. :*(
By the way, is spelling was a priority here on the NG BBS, there would not be a fifth of the posts there are now. And nobody reads the first post anyway, I can see that just by taking a glance at the general section of NG. You get posts that don't have the slightest to do with anything and then piles of repeated posts.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:47:41

At 7/27/06 02:41 AM, HellboundNinja wrote:
just about everything in the NG BBS is spam

Doesn't mean it has to be that way. Just because murder and rape are commited every day does not make it alright to do.

thats life...sometimes SHIT dosent happen

If the request is reasonable it should be done. Most signatures are made after being reposted two or three times due to the fact that designers usually can't find requests with all of the spam and other bullshit.

order always leads to some one requesting to lock their own topic...and since they didnt make the ASM they shouldnt fight for it to be locked

Your're thinking that the NGSM is going to be ran by one person. All it is is a ASM with a defined first post and some optional rules.

everyone has their off days

Then you must have off years.

and thats not gonna happen in any other sig thread no matter what RULES are posted no one cares...thats why the ASM worked...no real rules other then requst or post...that acide everything else shouldnt even be posted....but you people keep posting other shit...like your making me do right now

Like your shitty response above, the entire NGBBS is spam. Its okay. You contradict yourself every fucking sentence.

...fuck grammer if the system works...and most people dont even read the rules after the first few apges untill after their told

People read the first post.