00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ttyy1222 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Amature sig makers

2,086,275 Views | 66,457 Replies

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:50:40

At 7/27/06 02:41 AM, HellboundNinja wrote: just about everything in the NG BBS is spam

Correction:
Just about everything in the General is spam.

order always leads to some one requesting to lock their own topic...and since they didnt make the ASM they shouldnt fight for it to be locked

I agreesomewhat there. I personally dont think that there should be any type of leadership or recruitment in the new thread. But I would like to see better guidelines.

and thats not gonna happen in any other sig thread no matter what RULES are posted no one cares...

If we regulate it better it might work. I remember the first time I posted in the SSM I posted three times in only 10 minutes because I didnt know the system. Someone told me off and I waited three days for my signature.

...fuck grammer if the system works...and most people dont even read the rules after the first few apges untill after their told

Yeah, but now instead of having to repost the same signature guidelines we could refer back to the original post.

Dont get me wrong, I dont want to change anything about the ASM besides a better name, and having guidelines.

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:51:42

At 7/27/06 02:47 AM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote: People read the first post.

No they don't.
Re: General.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 02:55:27

At 7/27/06 02:47 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 7/27/06 02:35 AM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote: - Constant spam
So how is starting a new thread going to solve that?

The new thread will have me watching over it. As well as the Red list, black list system posted a few pages back.

- Unreliability getting your signature
So how is starting a new thread going to solve that? Not to mention that this is a free service and people don't HAVE to make signatures for anybody they don't want to. Voluntary services are just that, voluntary.

The new thread has a PM system to keep everything organized. (Also posted a few pages back).

- No order at all
See above post and add on, making sigs according to what the sig maker feels like doing. Trying to make sure that every sig gets done is fucking stupid because then sig making becomes more of a job and chore then something that people actually like to do.

No comment.

- Amature?
I don't see how that has any bearing as to what is going on here right now.

It will consist of skill makers of all levels.

- People being assholes to the signature makers for no reason.
Again, how is starting a new thread going to solve that?

Back to the black list thing.

- It'll be good to have an opening topic with rules layed out and a fucking correctly spelled title.
How many people actually read the first post and the ASM survived for over 2,000 pages and almost 3 years with that spelled incorrectly. I'm pretty sure that spells out that this isn't the crisis situation you're making it out to be.

I don't know. Do you?

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:11:07

At 7/27/06 02:55 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: The new thread will have me watching over it. As well as the Red list, black list system posted a few pages back.

So watch this one and start that system in this thread. To be honest, this thread never would have gotten "so bad" had the mods been watching it in the first place.

The new thread has a PM system to keep everything organized. (Also posted a few pages back).

Also something that I think could be started in here.

It will consist of skill makers of all levels.

This thread already does now. I was in the SSM, and quite a few of the other people who post here every now and then also were. When the SSM was locked all the people from that place came here.

Back to the black list thing.

I'll black list you.

I don't know. Do you?

Half the time, no. Thats why I can make such a claim!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:16:18

At 7/27/06 03:11 AM, QuikFox wrote:

So watch this one and start that system in this thread. To be honest, this thread never would have gotten "so bad" had the mods been watching it in the first place.

Or, a new thread can be made.

This thread already does now. I was in the SSM, and quite a few of the other people who post here every now and then also were. When the SSM was locked all the people from that place came here.

That's why the amature in the title doesn't fit. The new thread will work better in the long run, so stop arguing about it.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:20:28

Im going to bed, i've got work tomorrow. You people enjoy arguing something thats already being backed by what, 4 mods and Wade Fulp? Its already been decided people, just let it die with dignity.

At 7/27/06 03:11 AM, QuikFox wrote: So watch this one and start that system in this thread. To be honest, this thread never would have gotten "so bad" had the mods been watching it in the first place.

If people don't read the first post in the topic what makes you think they'll read this when its 3 pages back?

Why start it in here when you can just completely start over. ^

Yes, but the title is misleading.

I'll black list you.

You tell that mod.

Half the time, no. Thats why I can make such a claim!!!

Then somethings wrong with you. Do you just go into random topics and talk about random things because you didn't read the first post, like you imply?

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:21:24

At 7/27/06 03:16 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: Or, a new thread can be made.

Or a thread with history and something of a reputation can be kept and made into the way it was supposed to be handled and delt with.

That's why the amature in the title doesn't fit. The new thread will work better in the long run, so stop arguing about it.

NO. >: (

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:26:03

At 7/27/06 03:20 AM, xAsCitiesBurnx wrote: If people don't read the first post in the topic what makes you think they'll read this when its 3 pages back?

Never said they would and that is exactly my point. People see sig makers and are going to just ask whatever the hell they want, they aren't going to take regard to any kind of rules posted in the first post or any posted later on. Making a new thread isn't going to change the way people act or do thing.

Yes, but the title is misleading.

I don't see how since this is the only active and open sig making thread around, apart from the BSM, which is more of a shit pile then you guys are trying to make this into.

Do you just go into random topics and talk about random things because you didn't read the first post, like you imply?

Yes. See the thread where they were talking about something and then I posted "This thread is now about Hockey." and it became about hockey. I'm too lazy to find a link to it, plus you can look it up for yourself if you want to see it so bad. Which again shows my point about how people are going to do whatever they want regardless of what is posted in the first post or later on.

I've got a lot of posts now.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:32:30

I was previously for this thread being locked but now i changed my mind. Liam, TB, -tkinney-, myself and a few others are going to be in this new sig makers thread, bing sorted out by Liam, Tb and -tkinney-. This leaves a gap in the sig makers left here. So hopefully the thread will die down and the spaming will stop. Requests will become slow. Then our newage of sig makers will come in and revive this topic. They will then build it up, hopefully with less spam because they will be efficiant, and then this will continue in a cycle.

I vote we leave this topic be only we add ranks of sig makers or something like that so people know whats going on and who to ask for what sort of sig. By ranks i mean like: animators and stuff like that.

Who cares about how the topic title is spelt? It has been that wat for 3years or whatever. Why change it now. It is fine the way it is cause someone who wants a sig and is new here is going to scroll down looking for the word "sig" or "sigs" nothing else. It has worked up until now. There is no need to change it now!

OKay, why don't we stop making contless numbers of posts about why it should and shouldn't be locked lets actually do what this club was made for! Making and fulfilling requests! Hop to it guys

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 03:40:34

Hi guys

I just want to show you guys some of my friends art work! and some sigs!

LINK

You can post some stuff as well!

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 04:34:12

could i have a sig thats something to do with vegetarians, i am vege you see, maybe a cow or something in it, please!?! no-ones taken my previous requests

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 04:41:46

At 7/27/06 04:06 AM, Frank_The_Hedgehog wrote: Make me a sig,and it says: I love to go ¥iffy. go to my profile for my picture.

Here you go....

Amature sig makers

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 04:52:48

At 7/27/06 04:34 AM, sky_blue_ry wrote: could i have a sig thats something to do with vegetarians, i am vege you see, maybe a cow or something in it, please!?! no-ones taken my previous requests

im very sorry for the shitness of this sig, i dont evne know why im posting it

Amature sig makers

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 05:00:20

The fuck? R.I.P ASM.

I'm tending to agree with Quikfox here, that the new one will eventually follow the same fate as this place, but whatever, I haven't made sigs regularly in months, although it does seem that the people who have, Turkeybean, tkinney etc have been somewhat overlooked, but I might be wrong.

Also, is dave Bonusstage?

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 05:23:34

ha my new sig rocks thanks man, i'll put credit in there

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 05:50:42

So the lock and rebirth of the sig makers is all planned out. Though really we could leave it until the start of the new month, this would allow those who have made sig requests to have them filled out before the new thread. No need to be too hasty, this sig club isn't dead yet. I can see everything is already in place for the new club, so i guess it doesn't really matter

Nevertheless, goodbye Amature Sig Makers. Though the topic creator didn't even bother to spell it correctly, it has became one of the longest threads in C+C, and the whole NG BBS. With good reason too, it was fun and really gave me something to do. I'm annoyed with myself that I stopped hanging around there, but I still have ties to the club, and proof of that is how I dropped in as new plans were being considered, and was able to make some input.
I'll try to be more active in the new club.

Well, I'll see the new sig makers in the near future!

i will stay in the ASM and discuss anything further though.

Also, could we get another preview of the NGSM first post please?

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:04:12

I was previously for this thread being locked but now i changed my mind. Liam, TB, -tkinney-, myself and a few others are going to be in this new sig makers thread, bing sorted out by Liam, Tb and -tkinney-. This leaves a gap in the sig makers left here. So hopefully the thread will die down and the spaming will stop. Requests will become slow. Then our newage of sig makers will come in and revive this topic. They will then build it up, hopefully with less spam because they will be efficiant, and then this will continue in a cycle.

I vote we leave this topic be only we add ranks of sig makers or something like that so people know whats going on and who to ask for what sort of sig. By ranks i mean like: animators and stuff like that.

Who cares about how the topic title is spelt? It has been that wat for 3years or whatever. Why change it now. It is fine the way it is cause someone who wants a sig and is new here is going to scroll down looking for the word "sig" or "sigs" nothing else. It has worked up until now. There is no need to change it now!

OKay, why don't we stop making contless numbers of posts about why it should and shouldn't be locked lets actually do what this club was made for! Making and fulfilling requests! Hop to it guys

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:07:58

You ignorant fucks are talking about closing the ASM because of the spam? The SPAM?!?! You tools have filled the last 6 pages with useless crap. Quoting quotes of some dumb fuck who was quoting you? Who really gives a shit? If people aren't getting sigs its because arrogant twats like you fill the ASM with mindless drivel, 6 pages of useless mind-numbing self-gratification. If you dumb shits would stop arguing about who's farts smells better, or who has the best plans for pleasuring themselves, and actually make some sigs for people this place would be awesome. I'm almost ashamed to be posting in the same topic as all of you. 6 fucking pages...

Ok, now that that's off my chest, its time to get down to whats really important, does anybody have a sig request?

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:23:16

I have come to realise what this is all about. Power. QuikFox with his neo Nazi Communistic subconscience probably feels it. As does HellBoundNinja and the other old skoolers. It seems to me that all the newer members, spear-headed with Rabid-Echidna want a new thread for the reason stated earlier; The thread starter doesnt post anymore. As stated in the first post of this thread

"i hav made this group so that people who want to get gud at sig making can do, and can post sigs here for other people.

There is NO group here, if u want a sig, ask, if u want to make a sig, make one and post it...simple as (unless ur sig pic is completely and utterly terrible, then u can just STOP)"

Although condracting himself in saying that this is a group but then claiming that it isn't group if we all put our pedantic attitudes back in the box for a moment we can all see what he means. This is a collective society of individuals who wish to come and go as they please and in the process make a sig or two. In making a new thread all we are doing is creating a bridge in the process. In the new thread nothing will change. Or it will for the first say, 10-20 pages. After that people won't be bothered to flick from the first page to the last and therefore the problem is reinstated. What then? make a new thread?

Here's a little question that I can openly say that will probably start a mutiny in the ranks.

Who will start this new thread?

you want to think about the mod.

But can the mod make sigs? if not then why should he be given the power of thread opener.

Wouldn't it be contradicting in skill to have someone with no sig making prowess or so to speak to in practice, lead a sig making community.

On the same note I'd like to pat myself on the back for not once using explicit language in this divulgence of thought.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:23:31

Could you please make me a sig? if so make it random.

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:29:41

Hey can i please have sig. i don't really care what's on it as long as it has my alias and the K is larger then the rest of the text.
Oh, and a decent background would be appreciated.

Korrupt-

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:37:57

At 7/27/06 06:23 AM, Psycokid wrote: Could you please make me a sig? if so make it random.

i don't think this is random enough, oh well, guess who it is...

Amature sig makers

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:43:36

At 7/27/06 06:07 AM, _Prime_ wrote: FUCKSHITTWAT

Don't bother expressing an opinion if you're just gonna make a gabbled paragraph full of swearing. I don't crae what you think fi you can't even present your thoughts properly.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 06:59:54

so many long long posts and i have no idea what going on..
i used to be in the loop :(
INCLUDE ME!
i feel left out and alone!

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 07:00:53

At 7/27/06 06:43 AM, Noob-Antichrist wrote:
At 7/27/06 06:07 AM, _Prime_ wrote: FUCKSHITTWAT
Don't bother expressing an opinion if you're just gonna make a gabbled paragraph full of swearing. I don't crae what you think fi you can't even present your thoughts properly.

Wow, my spelling sucks.

~~~

By the way, I would make sigs, but I can't at the moment, because I am actually using a new PC that came yesterday. This means I have to get all the programs such as Fireworks from my old PC and somehow get them onto this one before I start making decent sigs again.
I do have Paint Shop Pro, but it's not that great.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 07:01:30

At 7/27/06 06:43 AM, Pussy_McGee wrote: Don't bother expressing an opinion if you're just gonna make a gabbled paragraph full of swearing. I don't crae what you think fi you can't even present your thoughts properly.

Hey kiddo, when you grow up your parents will no longer have a strangle-hold on the atrophied lump of mush you call your brain. At that glorious time you will realize that there are some things in life that anger you, some to the point of profanity. Not shucks, or darn, but some 4-letter words that would offend the eyes/ears of minors such as yourself. Don't misunderstand me, don't interpret this reply as me caring what you think, because I could give a flying fuck about your opinion of me or my post. What I do give a hoot about is you not using this topic for its intended purpose, TO MAKE AND REQUEST SIGS! So unless you are doing one or the other, shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out.

For korrupt-

Amature sig makers

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 07:03:35

At 7/27/06 07:01 AM, _Prime_ wrote: blah blah

don't be so immature.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 07:33:25

At 7/27/06 07:01 AM, _Prime_ wrote: Hey kiddo, when you grow up your parents will no longer have a strangle-hold on the atrophied lump of mush you call your brain. At that glorious time you will realize that there are some things in life that anger you, some to the point of profanity. Not shucks, or darn, but some 4-letter words that would offend the eyes/ears of minors such as yourself.

out of interest, how can words offend eyes? unless they are a direct insult to the eyes themselves such as "your eyes look like testicles"

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 07:37:26

http://www.newground..s/topic.php?id=99426

(Scroll to the bottom)

Anything need to be added?

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Amature sig makers 2006-07-27 07:39:55

Hmm, looks a little better like this... last one for the night

Amature sig makers