00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,525 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-27 23:25:42

fuck cheap french vodka...

thats all.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-28 16:27:51

PS3 died again today and no money to repair it - Instead I drink to the point I hopefully get alcohol poisoning and don't wake up.

Rest in peace PS3

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-02-28 20:03:44

Pic related.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-02 12:37:16

Going out drinking with a few mates on Friday night!! Can't wait :) How is everyone doing? Anyone else on reading week...and not studying? :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-02 15:04:10

At 3/2/11 12:37 PM, UnknownFear wrote: Going out drinking with a few mates on Friday night!! Can't wait :)

I'm probably going to be doing some drinking tomorrow night, since there's going to be a live UFC event on. I'll also most likely be getting drunk Saturday with my uncle. I know that probably doesn't sound very fun but we get drunk and share funny/interesting stories with each other and I try to teach him how to do things with his laptop like put music from a cd onto his mp3 player because he's technologically inept.

Plus, he always gets something good to drink with me. He's the one that introduced me to Tullamore Dew and Yuengling, which are two of my favorite things to drink now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-02 16:08:13

At 2/28/11 08:03 PM, Rallard wrote: Pic related.

That about sums it up, yeah.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-04 07:34:51

At 3/2/11 03:04 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Plus, he always gets something good to drink with me. He's the one that introduced me to Tullamore Dew and Yuengling, which are two of my favorite things to drink now.

Nice! Sounds like you guys will have an awesome time :)

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-04 13:37:21

I was going to buy the new Danzig CD today, then I realized I have no beer... Anybody else drinking tonight? Seeing as it's Friday and all.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-05 22:56:28

At 3/4/11 07:34 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/2/11 03:04 PM, chiefindomer wrote: Plus, he always gets something good to drink with me. He's the one that introduced me to Tullamore Dew and Yuengling, which are two of my favorite things to drink now.
Nice! Sounds like you guys will have an awesome time :)

Yeah we always have a pretty good time. He bought a case of Molson that we're drinking and we just finished the Tullamore off. Plus I have some vodka and OJ in case we feel like drinking a couple screwdrivers. I was going to have a fire outside in my fire pit but it started raining unfortunately so we're drinking inside and watching movies on Netflix.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-07 01:01:38

I've only been drinking on the weekends recently. My expensive beer habits have gotten the better of me and I dropped way too much money on $15 epic build your own six packs, so I've been taking it easy.

By easy I mean I still get near-black out drunk every weekend, but hey, I'm saving money.

$10 tequila and shitty mexican beer (caguama) all night Saturday.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-07 16:03:58

Ive been really enjoying painkiller cocktails lately. Im not usually a rum guy, but Pusser's and pineapple juice really go well together and the spicyness off nutmeg really brings out the bite of pussers.

I give it ****

makers 46 is also good. but im biased because i love bourbon.

i didnt care much for tullamore when i was in dublin. :(

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-07 20:55:14

At 3/7/11 04:03 PM, Luis wrote: Pusser's

Oh my god yes. I got a bottle of the 15 year old for my birthday and it has to be the best sipping rum I've ever had. The only thing I could compare it to is the Appleton Master's Legacy. A Painkiller is basically a Pina Colada with orange juice if I remember the little book that came with the bottle, I've been aching to try it but I haven't been able to find any coconut syrup.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-08 17:07:32

Went to my buddy's last night and wasn't expecting any drinks... I kind of was considering we always drink, he only had a single beer at the house though. Eventually offered me Smirnoff when he realized he was drinking his last beer, and I had nothing.

I ended up drinking his entire 40 of Smirnoff, all by myself...
End of the night, at around eleven PM when I got home I was shit faced, felt kind of sick but was nowhere near puking.
I ended up in a phone call with my ex girlfriend, I don't remember much of it but she mentioned wanting to have my kids, and we even chose names... Theodore and Sara or some shit like that.... Fucking crazy. I haven't seen this chick in ages even, and now her and this other chick are fighting over me cause I was hitting on them both last night... Problem is, it's cause I was drunk... I don't care about those girls and now they're hating each other and want to fight.... I'm just gonna let it happen.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-08 18:04:44

At 3/8/11 05:07 PM, EpicFail wrote: I ended up drinking his entire 40 of Smirnoff, all by myself...

You don't say.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-11 05:59:25

last night i was very drunk

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-11 21:17:11

At 3/11/11 05:59 AM, Casualty wrote: last night i was very drunk

God bless you sir, you're an inspiration to us all.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-14 12:51:36

thank you! take note that the experienced was also renewed the 3 days following that post

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-14 14:35:53

Tried the reformulated 4lokos... not as good as they used to be, but still worth $3 I guess.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-14 23:40:02

At 3/14/11 02:35 PM, Rallard wrote: Tried the reformulated 4lokos... not as good as they used to be, but still worth $3 I guess.

Took the same path as FX I see. Use to drink a couple 355ml cans and the next morning I wouldn't be able to string a sentence together. It was far worse than a hangover, but man were they delicious.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-17 13:51:14

A day made just for us, how thoughtful.

Bottoms up gentlemen.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 13:10:25

Sobriety is overrated. I urge you all to strike the perfect balance between heavy drinking and alcoholism.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 18:35:52

Jack Daniel's single barrel is tasty. I bought a bottle about a month ago and I've still got a fair bit left. Trying to regulate it; I can't really afford to buy £40 bottles of whiskey all the time.

But yeah if any of you alcoholic beasts enjoy whiskey I'd give it a try, it's pretty nice.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 19:06:21

Yeah, I decided to treat myself not so long ago and bought myself a bottle of Bombay Sapphire gin, it's so much nicer than most normal stuff. Worth the price.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 22:38:16

Yeah I quite like Bombay Sapphire too, even though I'm not really a gin kinda guy. One of my flatmates in first year used to love the stuff though and he was pretty generous with it. Good tiiimes.

I also like banana bread muffins mmmmm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 22:49:57

Fuck!!! I am in the mood to go drinking after watching Sucker Punch tomorrow night...but alas, I don't have the money :( Haven't gone out drinking in awhile.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 22:55:18

At 3/25/11 06:35 PM, NEVR wrote: Jack Daniel's single barrel is tasty.

It's great whiskey, even though I'm not a huge fan of JD No.7 Unfortunately I'm also guilty of the sinful act of mixing it with ginger ale, but it's good stuff either way. NEVR a waste of money buying good booze.

Bombay is my favorite gin so far. I haven't really had any variety of gin though. Bombay, Tanquray, Gilbeys, and Beefeater are the only ones I've tried. A couple I wouldn't mind giving a whirl are Tanquray no.10 and Hendricks. I'll leave the lemon gin for the ladies though.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-25 23:04:11

Loving the fact that people are actively posting in this thread while I'm online. FOR ONCE.

At 3/25/11 10:49 PM, UnknownFear wrote: Fuck!!! I am in the mood to go drinking after watching Sucker Punch tomorrow night...but alas, I don't have the money :( Haven't gone out drinking in awhile.

lol, are you a student? It sounds like you're a student. Either way, summer is coming up in a few short months and that time of year is mandatory drunken debauchery time.

At 3/25/11 10:55 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 3/25/11 06:35 PM, NEVR wrote: Jack Daniel's single barrel is tasty.
It's great whiskey, even though I'm not a huge fan of JD No.7 Unfortunately I'm also guilty of the sinful act of mixing it with ginger ale, but it's good stuff either way.

lmao. I love a bit of JD, but I've been leaning a bit more towards Mr Jim Beam lately. Still, I've been after that particular bottle of Jack for ages now so I had to get it seeing as I had the money for once.

NEVR a waste of money buying good booze.

Oh yew. I might ask Wade for a username change just to piss everyone off and kill the joke. ;P

Nah I'd NEVR do that.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-26 13:13:42

I haven't had anything to drink since last weekend, and I'm not sure if that even counts because I didn't really get drunk. Worse news, I have 7 dollars to my name for the next week.

I'm not sure I'm desperate enough to walk a few miles to the closest gas station (liquor stores around here are sketchy and mostly located in the ghetto) to buy some 40s or fourlokos.

FML

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-26 17:43:30

At 3/25/11 11:04 PM, NEVR wrote: lol, are you a student? It sounds like you're a student. Either way, summer is coming up in a few short months and that time of year is mandatory drunken debauchery time.

lol, yes...I'm in my first year second semester of college :)

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2011-03-26 22:26:47

At 3/26/11 05:43 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 3/25/11 11:04 PM, NEVR wrote: lol, are you a student? It sounds like you're a student. Either way, summer is coming up in a few short months and that time of year is mandatory drunken debauchery time.
lol, yes...I'm in my first year second semester of college :)

Figures ;)

Enjoy what's left of your first year, and this approaching summer; it's all downhill afterwards. Well, actually second year wasn't too bad for me either. But third year is pretty hectic.

BBS Signature