00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The story collab

616 Views | 4 Replies

The story collab 2008-06-22 13:19:46

The first one to comment begins the story and then the rest of you guys continue.
Example: ZayanuZaroc says "Once there was a guy"
Lilkk12 says "One day he was out searching for stones"
UAghhgf614 says "One of the stones was much lager then the others"
and so on.

And when the story is complete you guys either animates your parts and send me the .swf by hotmail
(My is ZayanuZaroc@hotmail.com)
or tells me to animate it!
Rules: No sex drugs offense against anyone or bad langue, 20 fps white background, text for talking no use of microphone or music!

Response to The story collab 2008-06-23 12:49:50

I might join. But what's the opening part?

Hello to the people that read this!

Response to The story collab 2008-06-23 12:58:29

This isn't the place for that. You'll have to take it to a forum dedicated for it, or a forum specifically for such methods of story telling. Also, you need a BA of 3.5 to start a collab, which you don't quite have yet. So work on that. Try joining in on other collabs as well for the experience of it.

Response to The story collab 2008-06-23 13:00:53

At 6/23/08 12:58 PM, Deathcon7 wrote: This isn't the place for that. You'll have to take it to a forum dedicated for it, or a forum specifically for such methods of story telling. Also, you need a BA of 3.5 to start a collab, which you don't quite have yet. So work on that. Try joining in on other collabs as well for the experience of it.

Nah, you need a BA of 3.00, which is something he has.

Response to The story collab 2008-06-23 13:01:44

At 6/23/08 01:00 PM, Leering-Abstemiously wrote:
At 6/23/08 12:58 PM, Deathcon7 wrote: This isn't the place for that. You'll have to take it to a forum dedicated for it, or a forum specifically for such methods of story telling. Also, you need a BA of 3.5 to start a collab, which you don't quite have yet. So work on that. Try joining in on other collabs as well for the experience of it.
Nah, you need a BA of 3.00, which is something he has.

Please read the new rules, theres a BA of 3.5 now. Also you must have 1 submission solo

Footsteps of zrb || As:Main || As3:Main || Flash Tutorials || PM me for help. ||