00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Americans, Evil Or Ignorant?

25,844 Views | 341 Replies

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-08-20 14:44:10

At 8/20/11 01:44 PM, Cercan wrote: And by the way when you say Americans, that includes YOU.

I know that. Many of the posters on both side of this debate are American. So what?

If I don't have the highest opinion of my fellow countrymen/women when it comes to intelligence, who cares?

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-08-20 16:34:08

At 8/20/11 02:44 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 8/20/11 01:44 PM, Cercan wrote: And by the way when you say Americans, that includes YOU.
I know that. Many of the posters on both side of this debate are American. So what?

If I don't have the highest opinion of my fellow countrymen/women when it comes to intelligence, who cares?

It just sorta feels like a double standard. How can you call Americans ignorant, when you your self are in this category?

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-08-25 00:04:09

At 7/3/08 01:24 PM, freddorfman wrote: americans evil or ignorant? hmmmm... well depends what brand of american you look at

liberal : frequently online claims to be open minded and is very VERY close minded and stereotypes and some can be normal people.
republican : shown as gaybashing jesusfreak when they are differing in beliefs and can be normal people

independent : who knows ?

fix'd please stop being a biased elitist fk and get over yourself really. and really if you are going to stereotype people then you are no better. really i just get sick of this immature crap all these people throw and the attitudes of some people. also these threads really serve no purpose and probably should be locked because they always bring flamewars. here come the trolls now.

BBS Signature

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-08-26 09:07:02

...But what about France?

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-08-30 11:18:09

Ignorant...Evil requires you not to be ignorant.
Maybe Ignorantly Evil or Evilly Ignorant but not Evil itself.

De Nihilo Nihil Fit

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-08-30 18:00:04

A large portion of our population is lied to, misinformed, and un/under-educated.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-09-02 08:41:51

How about both? Your government creates "political realites" (Like enforcing laws that don't exist or breaking them) without consent of the congress. The people will accept it because they can be made to. Like using (hyperreal) media to shape how you perceive, think, and act giving you a fantastical view of things. Especially for those who are imaginitive.

"The simulation of something which never really existed."

You like this thing better when it's on this medium compared to what it really looks like.

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-09-02 09:31:51

In other words if it needs to get clearer, your government has killed more of it's own citizens and foreigners than the toll on that terrible day. Well before that day... don't even have to include American soldiers dying in undeclared wars.

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-09-02 09:54:30

At 8/30/11 06:00 PM, camobch0 wrote: A large portion of our population is lied to, misinformed, and un/under-educated.

Though not necessarily in that order.

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-09-02 09:55:25

In my opinion Americans are ignorant of the government that clearly rules over them like a babysitter would a child. Mainly for the money and they screw guys in front of them and swear that they didn't.

No, honestly we're not doing some dodge dealings with this international terrorist just to start a war with the country he is from ironicly against the weapons that we sold him.

One day Americans will wake up.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-09-02 11:08:10

At 9/2/11 09:55 AM, Decky wrote: One day Americans will wake up.

No they won't. And frankly, there is no need to. There has never been a powerful government who hasn't had some skeletons in its closet, and there never will be. It's the very nature of being powerful, especially today when being powerful requires keeping a watchful eye over your worldwide interests without any idea as to how the geopolitical world will be in 10 to 20 years.

Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? 2011-09-02 23:36:07

American corporations are doing now what Japanese corporations did in the 1920s.