Be a Supporter!

Americans, Evil Or Ignorant?

  • 15,498 Views
  • 366 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
bcdemon
bcdemon
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 24th, 2011 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 3/24/11 05:52 PM, Camarohusky wrote: The best and brightests in the world don't flock to the United States for no reason.

Sooo, the best and the brightest in the world come from outside the USA?
Thanks for clearing that up lol.


Injured Workers rights were taken away in the 1920's by an insurance company (WCB), it's high time we got them back.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 24th, 2011 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 3/24/11 12:31 PM, KemCab wrote:
At 3/13/11 11:47 PM, Camarohusky wrote: We just don't make any effort to brush our dumb under the rug.
Which is dumb. Hence the original assertion that Americans are dumb holds.

A feat of a moronic nation.

Americans, Evil Or Ignorant?


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 24th, 2011 @ 06:48 PM Reply

At 3/24/11 05:57 PM, bcdemon wrote: Sooo, the best and the brightest in the world come from outside the USA?
Thanks for clearing that up lol.

Thanks for that scathing Canadian wit. Don't worry. You can always leech off of our intelligence. We have more than enough of it to go around. We take care of our little brother.

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 24th, 2011 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 3/24/11 05:57 PM, bcdemon wrote:
At 3/24/11 05:52 PM, Camarohusky wrote: The best and brightests in the world don't flock to the United States for no reason.
Sooo, the best and the brightest in the world come from outside the USA?
Thanks for clearing that up lol.

It'd explain why we have contributed vast amounts of knowledge to the fields of math and science. I mean, you can call us stupid if you want, but it makes one wonder why we have achieved so many of our goals before many other countries have even formed theirs.

I do not seek to blindly defend the U.S. from many of the valid criticisms aimed at its government's decisions, foreign policy making, etc., but I do seek to expose those who blindly stereotype the U.S.'s citizens without substantive evidence as the ignorant people that they are.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Clysmic-Bells
Clysmic-Bells
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 24th, 2011 @ 09:03 PM Reply

I believe that America is past its prime. It used to be a country many people wished they could move to - to make money, escape persecution, etc.. However, much of the world ridicules and loathes America and its politics.
I think its government is very, very corrupt at the moment. It claims to support every American citizen, yet so many are poor as dirt, in large part due to the far right-wing policies of the country. Even the poor support right-wing policies - policies that keep them poor. While many people in America are intelligent, many also can't find their own country on a world map.
I think its education, health, and general welfare systems need a serious, huge overhaul. The poor must be supported, the uneducated given high-quality schools, and free hospitals must be built.
Already, I can see that America, and indeed the rest of the world, cannot support such a wasteful, hugely ignorant society much longer. In America, ignorance, stupidity, corruption, greed and intolerance are GLORIFIED.
If the intelligent Americans can't do something soon, I fear that the USA is going to crash and burn, soon.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 24th, 2011 @ 11:31 PM Reply

At 3/24/11 09:03 PM, Clysmic-Bells wrote: I believe that America is past its prime. It used to be a country many people wished they could move to - to make money, escape persecution, etc.. However, much of the world ridicules and loathes America and its politics.

Really? Much of the world ridicules us but if they were given the chance, they would come here. A country doesn't have a massive amount of illegal immigrants if people do not think it is a place to prosper. With all the problems it has, it is still the best place in the world to give yourself a chance to succeed.

I think its government is very, very corrupt at the moment. It claims to support every American citizen, yet so many are poor as dirt, in large part due to the far right-wing policies of the country. Even the poor support right-wing policies - policies that keep them poor. While many people in America are intelligent, many also can't find their own country on a world map.

Corrupt? Sure there is some improper influence, but corrupt is going too far. The politicans are given the power by the people, and the people definitely believe they are doing the right thing, at least in some aspect. What the poor support is their own thing. Whether they follow the right wing because of social reasons, economic reasons, or just because thye don't under stand, it doesn't make a difference.

I think its education, health, and general welfare systems need a serious, huge overhaul. The poor must be supported, the uneducated given high-quality schools, and free hospitals must be built.

The poor are very much supported. Sure there are some holes, but they are given a very good chance to succeed, and at least keep their lives stable. I have been to other countries and in many aspects the US is more equitable than a great deal of other developed countries. The US schools are the best in the world. Flat out. The US higher education system is the model of how to do it right and is not only revered, but heavily patroned by, the rest of the world.

Already, I can see that America, and indeed the rest of the world, cannot support such a wasteful, hugely ignorant society much longer. In America, ignorance, stupidity, corruption, greed and intolerance are GLORIFIED.

Among those who do not care to succeed, yes. However, among those who care and will make a difference education and intelligence are highly regarded.

If the intelligent Americans can't do something soon, I fear that the USA is going to crash and burn, soon.

Is the rest of the world so blind? America has problems, but we're transparent about it. Western European Countries, and especially Asian Countires try to hide their problems and then parade around with their cheasts in the air as if they have none. I can absolutely guarantee that there are just as many idiots per capita in every developed country as there are in the US. Just because France et. al. can't own up to its problems definitely does not mean that there are none.

orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 25th, 2011 @ 10:43 AM Reply

At 3/24/11 09:03 PM, Clysmic-Bells wrote: I believe that America is past its prime. It used to be a country many people wished they could move to - to make money, escape persecution, etc.. However, much of the world ridicules and loathes America and its politics.

Most countries do ridicule America from time to time, but a lot of people still flock to America anyways, so we must be doing something right. Besides, it's not like politics in other countries are much better than it is here.

I think its government is very, very corrupt at the moment. It claims to support every American citizen, yet so many are poor as dirt, in large part due to the far right-wing policies of the country. Even the poor support right-wing policies - policies that keep them poor. While many people in America are intelligent, many also can't find their own country on a world map.

First off, not everyone in America has a right-wing agenda if that's what you're thinking, and I wouldn't go so far as saying the government is corrupt as a whole. Dishonest to a certain degree?, Yes, but then again, name 1 government that wasn't corrupt to some degree over the last 2000 years.
BTW, it isn't really that hard to find America on the map, compared to some smaller countries in Europe or in the South Seas.

I think its education, health, and general welfare systems need a serious, huge overhaul. The poor must be supported, the uneducated given high-quality schools, and free hospitals must be built.

The thing is, the poor are well supported in America, compared to the rest of the world. The problem with what your saying is that it will take a lot of money to do, and most of it we don't have right now. The American education system is considered the best in the world, even if they do have some crappy schools on the grade level.

Already, I can see that America, and indeed the rest of the world, cannot support such a wasteful, hugely ignorant society much longer. In America, ignorance, stupidity, corruption, greed and intolerance are GLORIFIED.

Now I know you've watched too many movies, and probably based your argument on that. True, there are some Americans who do take advantage of others for their own benefit, and there are a lot of ignorant people {politically and otherwise}, that make the rest of us look bad, but it doesn't mean all that behavior is glorified.

If the intelligent Americans can't do something soon, I fear that the USA is going to crash and burn, soon.

Every country has their problems, and we admit it. The problems with most other countries on the other hand seem to be either swept under the rug, or simply think these are minor, and nothing bad will happen if they don't do anything about it. Right now, America is simply too influential and too powerful to crash and burn right now, or anytime soon, and since all the brightest minds in the world are still flocking to America by the boatload, I think we're doing just fine.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
bcdemon
bcdemon
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 25th, 2011 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 3/24/11 06:48 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 3/24/11 05:57 PM, bcdemon wrote: Sooo, the best and the brightest in the world come from outside the USA?
Thanks for clearing that up lol.
Thanks for that scathing Canadian wit. Don't worry. You can always leech off of our intelligence. We have more than enough of it to go around. We take care of our little brother.

If we were to leech your intelligence then we wouldn't consistantly rank higher than the USA in educational scores like this one.


Injured Workers rights were taken away in the 1920's by an insurance company (WCB), it's high time we got them back.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 25th, 2011 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 3/25/11 03:57 PM, bcdemon wrote: If we were to leech your intelligence then we wouldn't consistantly rank higher than the USA in educational scores like this one.

Ah yes, numbers produced three years after the fact by a European organization that gives absolutely no information about how the numbers were gathered.

Also, where do the best Canadians go to College? Simon Fraser? Ha!

Mestophales
Mestophales
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 25th, 2011 @ 08:00 PM Reply

In my books, America's alright, sure she bought those pair of shoes knowing full well that I really wanted them. But we've made up now. Tis all cool.

Clysmic-Bells
Clysmic-Bells
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 25th, 2011 @ 10:42 PM Reply

Sorry if I sounded too condemning there, I was on a bit of a rant. This thread is meant to be mostly about America's problems, not the rest of the world's. I completely understand that other countries have huge flaws of their own. America's problems vary considerably from state to state and even different cities, too. But I think the world as a whole can't support western society and its consumerist culture indefinitely; if it doesn't change, something is going to go wrong at some point, and I think humans have a big responsibility to avert such a disaster.
I apologise if I offended anyone.

hyperboy820
hyperboy820
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 26th, 2011 @ 06:33 PM Reply

This whole argument is just stupid if your gonna post such bullshit like this then atleast give your sources, another thing is are we going to argue about one nations mistakes how about I go on a lim and say the whole world would be better off without people but thats obviously not going to happen I'll bet that one whole countries mistakes today won't compare with the screw ups of another if you don't want anything bad to happen ever than perhaps you should go hide in a closet and hope to dear god that you don't have to pee ever again becuase lets face it as long as anyone does anything any where at any time then there are bound to be some errors and if your going to point those out just to consult a feeling you've been having lately then your an ass.


The grass is always greener if you paint it green.

ScytheCutter
ScytheCutter
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 26th, 2011 @ 07:41 PM Reply

Well, as a Canadian I like America and the idea it represents.

I love the idea of freedom and equality for all, I love the idea of a free and open republic, I tereslely agree with the right to bear arms (but have some contention as to how that right is used, right != absolute use)

My problem with America though is that seldom are these wonderous ideas ever fully implemented.
The best example I can gather up is that of the Vietnam war, really. While the country was busy sending young (mostly) Black Americans to a country to fight for the "freedom and independence" for it's people, they had little of the way of rights, they were second class citizens.

In such a way, some people still consider them to be.

Freedom and Equality for all, as long as you fit the mould. This is the ignorance.

Viinasu
Viinasu
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 26th, 2011 @ 08:12 PM Reply

i'm american.... and most people here are nice and treat others with respect, at least where i've been...

but DAMN, are my countrymen ignorant! XD

i'm still proud to be american and i love my country and all, but i've met tons of people who are very ignorant and uneducated... and they often make opinions based on things they don't know anything about. lots of people here know little about the world outside the us... i've heard tons of times that we're the best and richest country in the world, when in reality the average european is wealthier than the average american, other industrializes countries have free health care and stuff, we're falling lower and lower in terms of education, and blah blah blah. most here don't care much about their education, they seem to think that america is the best and will always be the best no matter how much everyone here sits around and watches tv instead of doing something productive... XD everyone seems to support wars and violence instead of trying to find peaceful solutions, our conservatives act all christian but providing services to the poor is just too hard... the list goes on.

it drives me crazy, how ignorant many americans are.... the vast majority of us are kind people, but we don't know much about anyone but the group we belong to.

so evil, no. ignorant, DEFINITELY! XD


pie is ftw!!!

BBS Signature
Flasheater
Flasheater
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Mar. 30th, 2011 @ 06:45 AM Reply

A stupid American is as stupid as a stupid Iraqi or any stupid individual that belongs to a certain race.


BBS Signature
Darkgon01
Darkgon01
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 2nd, 2011 @ 11:21 PM Reply

usally 2 out of 5 americans are stereotypes;
people from the midwest and the south east mostly

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 3rd, 2011 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 4/2/11 11:21 PM, Darkgon01 wrote: usally 2 out of 5 americans are stereotypes;
people from the midwest and the south east mostly

My guess is either you have been around much or you are not from America.

ilovecandy2
ilovecandy2
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 08:43 AM Reply

At 3/24/11 05:59 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/24/11 12:31 PM, KemCab wrote:
At 3/13/11 11:47 PM, Camarohusky wrote: We just don't make any effort to brush our dumb under the rug.
Which is dumb. Hence the original assertion that Americans are dumb holds.
A feat of a moronic nation.

HAHAAH DO U ACTUALLY THINK AMERICA LANDED ON THE MOON.... HOW SILLY IT WAS STAGES BECAUSE YOU KNEW THE SOVIET UNION WERE GOING TO BEAT YOU TO IT. WATCH THE FOOTAGE OF THE MOON LANDING AND COMPARE IT WITH THE INFORMATION WE NOW KNOW ON THE MOON! ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS AMERICA HAS NEVER ACHEIVED ANYTHING OTHER THAN MAKING HALF OF THE WORLD HATE THEM. AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN I ONLY SAY THESE THINGS IN THE HOPE THAT MY COUNTRY THAT I LOVE WILL STOP ITS EVIL WAYS AND REPENT ITS SINS!


HEY DUDE WHERES MY CAR

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 11:05 AM Reply

At 4/24/11 08:43 AM, ilovecandy2 wrote: HAHAAH DO U ACTUALLY THINK AMERICA LANDED ON THE MOON.... HOW SILLY IT WAS STAGES BECAUSE YOU KNEW THE SOVIET UNION WERE GOING TO BEAT YOU TO IT. WATCH THE FOOTAGE OF THE MOON LANDING AND COMPARE IT WITH THE INFORMATION WE NOW KNOW ON THE MOON!

FAIL

A-Plain-Name
A-Plain-Name
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 5/26/08 11:18 AM, hippl5 wrote:

I'll make an assumption here: You think that 9/11 was done by the government?

i hope this link helps.
but than again... many of us are just stupid.

"if G.W.B. (hes from texas.... so he is right... "best reasoning ever.... lmao") thinks that we should attack Kazakhstan, we should attack Kazakhstan"


NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature
Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 04:19 PM Reply

This sounds stupid but I learned a lot from 4chan (on the /int/ section at least) about the problems of other countries and its looking like America isn't so much worse. EU is financially collapsing, Islamic extremist demonstrations causing anti Islam sentiment, homophobic party is gaining support in Finland for sweetish minority language reasons.

Turkey stopped denying Armenian genocide and is instead, trying to justify it. Australia is censoring their internet. etc.

What we should be doing instead of scapegoating America, is taking a long hard look at our own countries and their problems.


ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
highschooldude
highschooldude
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 24th, 2011 @ 06:25 PM Reply

you can't agur facts soo Amercans your ether both or both, or just one

A-Plain-Name
A-Plain-Name
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 25th, 2011 @ 01:08 PM Reply

At 4/24/11 06:25 PM, highschooldude wrote: you can't agur facts soo Amercans your ether both or both, or just one

i guess what your trying to say is:
"you can't argue the fact that so many American's are one or the other and sometimes both..."
btw, you are an example of what you were referring to in your post.


NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature
Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 25th, 2011 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 4/24/11 04:19 PM, Iron-Hampster wrote: This sounds stupid but I learned a lot from 4chan (on the /int/ section at least) about the problems of other countries and its looking like America isn't so much worse. EU is financially collapsing, Islamic extremist demonstrations causing anti Islam sentiment, homophobic party is gaining support in Finland for sweetish minority language reasons.

Turkey stopped denying Armenian genocide and is instead, trying to justify it. Australia is censoring their internet. etc.

What we should be doing instead of scapegoating America, is taking a long hard look at our own countries and their problems.

Agreed.

All countries have their list of stupid people, atrocities, and dumb things they've committed. But I don't look at any one nation and say their people are stupid or evil based on the actions of a few. The best we can do is to make every attempt to make where we live better places, not sit around on the Internet and judge one another. Because then the ignorance will only continue to spread and exist, rather than be extinguished.

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 27th, 2011 @ 09:29 AM Reply

At 4/25/11 04:47 PM, Psil0 wrote:
At 4/24/11 04:19 PM, Iron-Hampster wrote: This sounds stupid but I learned a lot from 4chan (on the /int/ section at least) about the problems of other countries and its looking like America isn't so much worse. EU is financially collapsing, Islamic extremist demonstrations causing anti Islam sentiment, homophobic party is gaining support in Finland for sweetish minority language reasons.

Turkey stopped denying Armenian genocide and is instead, trying to justify it. Australia is censoring their internet. etc.

What we should be doing instead of scapegoating America, is taking a long hard look at our own countries and their problems.
Agreed.

All countries have their list of stupid people, atrocities, and dumb things they've committed. But I don't look at any one nation and say their people are stupid or evil based on the actions of a few. The best we can do is to make every attempt to make where we live better places, not sit around on the Internet and judge one another. Because then the ignorance will only continue to spread and exist, rather than be extinguished.

All countres have stupid people but only america has millions of evil stupid people. With less brains than cash where oil is more important than human suffering. Shame on us all for allowing our filthy country to become so evil.

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 27th, 2011 @ 09:32 AM Reply


All countres have stupid people but only america has millions of evil stupid people. With less brains than cash where oil is more important than human suffering. Shame on us all for allowing our filthy country to become so evil.

ONLY Joking..... this is the kind of responce people like ilovecandy2 want, pure fiction. This whole thread is designed for people to flame America and is just rubbish. As a British citizen who would be speaking german if it wasnt for the usa i say god bless america!

jeff2000
jeff2000
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 27th, 2011 @ 03:10 PM Reply

Americans are neither evil nor ignorant.

If Americans were evil the USA would be controlled by some for of iron fisted regime and no different line of thought would even be tolerated to exist.

And about ignorance... Pretty much everyone around the planet is ignorant. Most people don't know much about things beyond their towns / cities. Unless they are intellectuals or something. Intellectuals aren't always a good thing either, sometimes they try to brainwash other people with their ideas.

Saren
Saren
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? Apr. 29th, 2011 @ 02:43 AM Reply

Americans aren't ignorant. We are a big country and some of you forget how much we have done for the world. There are much worse countries out there trust me. We are the leaders of the world at the moment and that won't change for a long time (even if people like Obama wishes to impede our military and economical progress)


Just chillin'

Bantun
Bantun
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? May. 11th, 2011 @ 12:31 AM Reply

I hate Americans.
That's just the way I am.
Looking at some of them, they are just so insignificant.
Their daily problems are so small.
Their cares are so pointless.

But despite it all, Americans are not evil.
I live in America.
I have bathed in kindness all my life.
This country is one of the kindest.
To say Americans are evil is to say Christ deserved the cross.

The elderly Americans are the greatest people in the world.
They are the last remnants of true Americans.
They are the ones who shined in the 60s.
The scumbags you see today are not American.
I would not call them American, had they not been born here.
They are the Jews of America.
They are the pervaders.
They rot this country.

Sure, there are bad Americans,
I'm not saying there aren't,
but you should be able to distinguish true Americans from media intoxicants.

Americans are not evil.
America will never be evil.
America will be dead before that word is uttered.

There is no reason to hate America.
It is a country where everything is possible.
Yes, one may argue that anything is possible in Taiwan or Germany.
But they all lack something that America has.
They are not America.
They will never be America.
America controls the world media.
America controls everyone's lives.
We all live in America.

You want to talk job?
Family?
Money?
Sure France, China, Japan.
Why not?

You wanna talk millions millions of people listening?????
THEN YOU COME TO AMERICA!!!!!!
Where is Elvis from?
MJ?
Bill Gates?

You can be small in another places.
You wanna grow big?
You wan't to change the way people think?
YOU COME TO AMERICA!!!

I believe Americans are ignorant to a point.
No matter what happens, things appear to them in a somewhat biased way.
It will always be hinted that the non-democratic are evil.
That's not always the case.
In textbooks, you see 'not free' countries in red.
I really don't think England deserves a 'NOT FREE' red alert.
It's not appropriate.
I know that's not what they mean, but they are hinting that America is somehow biased.

Another problem is false reporting.
I hear all the time things like 'China continues to deny the Tianmen massacre.....'
Wanna know a secret?
Hundreds of people died. (100-270)
But not thousands.
Tanks were sent in to drive them out.
People were killed only by riot guns or tank accidents.
There was never intention to kill anyone.

I believe that the biggest problem is Newgrounds.
Because America has 'freedom of speech,' people can post anything.
Often it results in misinformed young Europeans to post false crap.
Sometimes Americans receive false information from non professionals.
I lot of misinfo can come about this way.

Locriology
Locriology
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Americans, Evil Or Ignorant? May. 11th, 2011 @ 04:12 AM Reply

You know, people in America think Americans are so stupid, but all you have to do is leave America to realize that Americans are actually a pretty culturally enlightened people compared to other places in the world. Americans have the advantage of having a great mixture of races and cultures all intertwined, and even if people don't want to, they learn something from them. Other countries are so ethnically and culturally homogeneous that they have virtually no knowledge of the outside world.