00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cinema Club

437,589 Views | 5,739 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-03 18:59:46

At 10/3/10 06:10 PM, Domo wrote: 469 times.

No movie is that good...

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-03 19:04:17

At 10/3/10 06:59 PM, Jolly wrote:
No movie is that good...

Yeah, you've spent 680 hours watching that movie... 28 days or so...

ew

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-03 21:12:56

I am going to run on the assumption that a list of favorites is enough to suffice for admission to this club, based off of the first post.

About a year or two ago I found myself exploring Korean cinema and I found quite a few sparkly gems. You can find a couple of them in a list of some of my favorites up above. Has anyone seen The Host, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (this film precedes Old Boy in the Vengeance trilogy), or Memories of Murder? If you are interested in browsing through Korean cinema, I suggest you give some of these guys a spin. You might need a little patience to get through Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance though :P. Old Boy is a definite watch for those interested in movies in general :).

On the other hand, has anyone seen the Swedish film Låt den rätte komma in? If you haven't yet, I highly suggest you give it a play. I consider this movie to be one of my all time favorites. I deeply suggest you watch it in Swedish with English subtitles. The English voice acting is not all that great compared to the original. Also one more thing. Going into the film having not read a description on imdb or wikipedia beforehand made the movie all the more great when watching it. I suggest you do the same. However, if you would like to have some sort of background, the movie is about a young boy who is pushed around in school and meets someone knew back at home where he lives.

Cinema Club

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 05:22:57

At 10/3/10 09:12 PM, Mijb wrote: Has anyone seen Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (this film precedes Old Boy in the Vengeance trilogy)? You might need a little patience to get through Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance though :P. Old Boy is a definite watch for those interested in movies in general :).

Thanks for reminding me. I still wanted to watch Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance. I just ordered the first one, but I can't find Lady Vengeance. I think I will have to import it or something.

Old Boy is one of my favorite films :)

At 10/3/10 10:19 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote:
The only movie I think I have watched more is the simpsons movie and I have watched that 469 times. Yes I keep track and no it never gets tiring.
I'm all for re-watching films, but maybe you should watch more films out there. Plenty to go around.

Agreed with that. I like rewatching films occasionally, but I prefer to watch films I haven't seen yet.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 05:29:32

At 10/3/10 07:04 PM, Makeshift wrote:
No movie is that good...

ew

My sister loved Finding Nemo, and I never really liked it that much. After she had watched it about 20 or so times, I really hated it. I don't really like rewatching a movie, Fight Club being an exception to that.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 06:18:14

At 10/3/10 09:12 PM, Mijb wrote: On the other hand, has anyone seen the Swedish film Låt den rätte komma in?

Hasn't an english remake just been made?

Also saw Y Tu Mama Tambien the other day, loved it. Great fun, plenty of nipple shots, some hilarious dialogue, blah blah. Loved the brutally honest ending.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 16:18:49

I just watched Toy Story 3.

I think it was very good and definitely one of the best films that has come out this year thus far. However, I do think the 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the 9.1; #3 of all time on IMDB and lots of other perfect reviews it has gotten were a little much.

Like several other Pixar films, I think it somewhat suffers from predictability. I could see all the plot twists coming from a mile a way. I get that, since it's a film for children, things shouldn't get too complex and confusing, but for the older viewers the 'dramatic' plot twists don't have a lot of impact and that's a turn off sometimes.

Also, I think the film did very well on an emotional level, but it should not have pushed it any further at the end.

Anyway, I have to say I was skeptical about this film, but to be honest I think it does beat most of Pixars other films. Not sure if I liked it more than Wall-E though.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 16:47:30

At 10/4/10 04:18 PM, Auz wrote: I think it was very good and definitely one of the best films that has come out this year thus far. However, I do think the 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the 9.1; #3 of all time on IMDB and lots of other perfect reviews it has gotten were a little much.

I think the reason that TS3 got all the great reviews is that it is so damn hard not to love it.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 16:58:16

At 10/4/10 04:47 PM, Ptero wrote: I think the reason that TS3 got all the great reviews is that it is so damn hard not to love it.

It was a 6/10 for me. Utter disappointment.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-04 23:15:10

*1. A Prophet (French, the best prison movie I've ever seen. Period.)
*2. Toy Story 3 (Story structure is superb. The range of emotions it plays on is astounding)
*3. The Secret in Their Eyes (Spanish, gripping mystery with a rich love story.)
*4. Winter's Bone (A stark and bracing film similar in mood to last year's Frozen River. great leading performance.)
*5. Animal Kingdom (An Australian crime thriller, suspenseful is a very off-beat sort of way)
*6. The Kids are Alright (Great performances all around. The easiest movie to enjoy I've seen this year.)
*7. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blisteringly-and brilliantly-paced action comedy based in a videogame saturated world.)
*8. Exit Through the Gift Shop (A two pronged documentary. Painfully hilarious. It is hard not to question its legitimacy as a documentary, which is exactly what it wants you to do.)
*9. Inception (Redundant cross-cutting aside, the film is a great action movie that wants to make you wonder what it is. And succeeds.)
*10. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (A refreshing Swedish thriller.)
11. Cyrus (Three main characters are great in this delightful comedy)
*12. Shutter Island (You'll believe that you could be a composer once you've heard Hans Zimmer's score for this. BUM BUM BUM! Otherwise it's a good, if overlong thriller/horror movie with a goods symbolic turn at the end.)
13. Get Low (A little slow, but one of Robert Duvall's best performances)
*14. Defendor (Kick-ass' without the comic book basis. Woody Harrelson)
15. The Other Guys (Not as good as anchorman, but better than Talladega Nights.
16. Despicable Me (Mooches of Pixar devices in a smart way)
*17. Micmacs (Director of Amelie left me with a half empty feeling on this one.)
*18. How to Train Your Dragon (Cute story with cheesy dialogue, great use of 3-D)
19. The Crazies (Great remake, the beginning is terrifying.)
20. Oceans (Pierce Brosnan's voice ruined it for me, but also the script wasn't that great compared to the original Planet Earth series.)
21. Kick-Ass (The best part of this movie is Nicolas Cage, otherwise it's a pretty good time. The last bit is pretty bad.)
22. Daybreakers (Not actually bad, but it's a movie you hate to love, even though secretly you never had so much fun as the only two people in the theater.)
*23. Avatar (A visual spectacle, an important film for years to come, but all in all wasn't that great.)
24. Macgruber (Some of the jokes were fall out of your seat funny, but the jokes didn't give the film strong enough legs to stand on to make it memorable.)
*25. Splice (The moral issues touched in this film are interesting, but the story just kind of unravels at the end)
*26. Youth in Revolt (Director is an alum of my school, but I can't say much for this film. It tries to be too clever while failing to cast Michael Cera correctly.)
27. The Lovely Bones (Overlong, but with a great supporting performance by the villain)
28. Iron Man 2 (Mickey Rourke is good as a Russian, but that's about it. Get a roof!)
29. Alice in Wonderland (Very underwhelming for a visual piece from such a creative mind)
30. Hot Tub Time Machine (Some funny jokes, but mostly duds)
31. Salt (I know so many movies that do the ridiculous so much better than this)
32. Cop Out (Ugh. Painful to watch.)
33. Valentine's Day (Very bad. All-star cast.)
*34. The Last Airbender (Worst movie of the year)

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 00:50:45

Session 9 was a very impressive suspense, thriller

I don't usually go for horror since I have a weak constitution for jumps and scares. However, Session 9 is much more about the suspense and the buildup. Instead of uncomfortable I found myself engrossed. I really enjoyed some of the imagery and the environment is integral to the experience.

It was a cool movie and I hope to see more like it.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 02:22:10

No movie is that good...

ew

The movie is just that good.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 04:26:59

At 10/4/10 11:38 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote: Wow. I've only seen about one third of those recent films, EKublai. The only one I really disagree with is Alice in Wonderland. I thought it worked well as a visual piece and a fantasy adventure.

Let's see how many I've seen...

At 10/4/10 11:15 PM, EKublai wrote: *1. A Prophet (French, the best prison movie I've ever seen. Period.)

Never even heard of it.

*2. Toy Story 3 (Story structure is superb. The range of emotions it plays on is astounding)

Hope too see it soon.

*3. The Secret in Their Eyes (Spanish, gripping mystery with a rich love story.)
*4. Winter's Bone (A stark and bracing film similar in mood to last year's Frozen River. great leading performance.)
*5. Animal Kingdom (An Australian crime thriller, suspenseful is a very off-beat sort of way)
*6. The Kids are Alright (Great performances all around. The easiest movie to enjoy I've seen this year.)

Haven't seen, or heard of.

*7. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blisteringly-and brilliantly-paced action comedy based in a videogame saturated world.)

I'm going to watch it when ever it's on netflix, or maybe sooner.

*8. Exit Through the Gift Shop (A two pronged documentary. Painfully hilarious. It is hard not to question its legitimacy as a documentary, which is exactly what it wants you to do.)

Haven't seen it.

*9. Inception (Redundant cross-cutting aside, the film is a great action movie that wants to make you wonder what it is. And succeeds.)

I might watch it soon, I've heard a lot of good stuff about it.

*10. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (A refreshing Swedish thriller.)
11. Cyrus (Three main characters are great in this delightful comedy)
*12. Shutter Island (You'll believe that you could be a composer once you've heard Hans Zimmer's score for this. BUM BUM BUM! Otherwise it's a good, if overlong thriller/horror movie with a goods symbolic turn at the end.)
13. Get Low (A little slow, but one of Robert Duvall's best performances)
*14. Defendor (Kick-ass' without the comic book basis. Woody Harrelson)
15. The Other Guys (Not as good as anchorman, but better than Talladega Nights.
16. Despicable Me (Mooches of Pixar devices in a smart way)
*17. Micmacs (Director of Amelie left me with a half empty feeling on this one.)

Haven't seen/heard of.

*18. How to Train Your Dragon (Cute story with cheesy dialogue, great use of 3-D)

I watched about half of it, and I didn't really like it. Maybe I just didn't give it a chance, but it didn't seem that good too me.

19. The Crazies (Great remake, the beginning is terrifying.)
20. Oceans (Pierce Brosnan's voice ruined it for me, but also the script wasn't that great compared to the original Planet Earth series.)

Haven't seen.

21. Kick-Ass (The best part of this movie is Nicolas Cage, otherwise it's a pretty good time. The last bit is pretty bad.)

Kick-ass is on my top 3 favourite movies, a long with Hitman, because I'm a huge fan of the video game series, and Fight Club.

22. Daybreakers (Not actually bad, but it's a movie you hate to love, even though secretly you never had so much fun as the only two people in the theater.)

Haven't seen/Heard of.

*23. Avatar (A visual spectacle, an important film for years to come, but all in all wasn't that great.)

Avatar was a pretty good movie, although I wouldn't rank it on my top 10 movies.

24. Macgruber (Some of the jokes were fall out of your seat funny, but the jokes didn't give the film strong enough legs to stand on to make it memorable.)

I've been meaning too watch this movie. *Adds too Netflix Queue*

*25. Splice (The moral issues touched in this film are interesting, but the story just kind of unravels at the end)
*26. Youth in Revolt (Director is an alum of my school, but I can't say much for this film. It tries to be too clever while failing to cast Michael Cera correctly.)
27. The Lovely Bones (Overlong, but with a great supporting performance by the villain)

Haven't seen/Heard of

28. Iron Man 2 (Mickey Rourke is good as a Russian, but that's about it. Get a roof!)
29. Alice in Wonderland (Very underwhelming for a visual piece from such a creative mind)

I'll probably watch these soon.

30. Hot Tub Time Machine (Some funny jokes, but mostly duds)

Hot Tub Time Machine was a pretty good movie.

31. Salt (I know so many movies that do the ridiculous so much better than this)
32. Cop Out (Ugh. Painful to watch.)
33. Valentine's Day (Very bad. All-star cast.)

I haven't seen any of those, and because of you, I'll hopefully never see The Last Airbender.

At 10/5/10 02:22 AM, Domo wrote:
No movie is that good...

ew
The movie is just that good.

No, Domo. No movie is good enough too see it 469 times. In fact, I personally don't think any movie is good enough too see 100 times. 10 times is a little much.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 04:30:09

Movies I've recently added too Netflix Queue:
Slumdog Millionaire
The Truman Show
Batman Begins
Click
MacGruber

What do you guys think of these movies?

No spoilers, please.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 06:17:51

At 10/3/10 06:10 PM, Domo wrote: The only movie I think I have watched more is the simpsons movie and I have watched that 469 times.

You've watched it more than once every three days since it came out?

Yeah, I call bullshit.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 07:11:10

At 10/4/10 05:22 AM, Auz wrote:
At 10/3/10 09:12 PM, Mijb wrote: Has anyone seen Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (this film precedes Old Boy in the Vengeance trilogy)? You might need a little patience to get through Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance though :P. Old Boy is a definite watch for those interested in movies in general :).
Thanks for reminding me. I still wanted to watch Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance.

Old Boy is one of my favorite films :)

No problem :]. I fully recommend Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. Park Chan-wook really has a way of setting the tone in this movie. I thought this was a brilliant first addition to the Vengeance trilogy.
Then we all know how well Old Boy fared. If it wasn't for this masterpiece, I most likely wouldn't have immersed myself as far as I have into the Korean film scene, let alone watch the Vengeance movies. This was, in my eye, the culminating peak of the Vengeance Trilogy.

I feel as if after the hype Old Boy built up, the trilogy went downhill with Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. Park Chan-wook continues at his unique style of writing and filming and but everything seems to fall a bit short of the desired effect. Nonetheless, the film has its few highlights and memorabilia. It just appears at times that Park Chan-wook is drawing too heavily from the successful elements of the previous installments of the Trilogy. For example, the protagonist in Sympathy for Lady Vengeance attempts the maniacal laugh that Choi Min-sik pulled off in Old Boy.

But enough of my ranting. Go watch them and get back to me on what you thought. :)

I just ordered the first one, but I can't find Lady Vengeance. I think I will have to import it or something.

There are new copies in stock over at Amazon.com for $15.99 along with cheaper used copies as low as $6 if you are interested.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 15:23:32

At 10/5/10 04:30 AM, Jolly wrote: Movies I've recently added too Netflix Queue:
Slumdog Millionaire

A bit boring for my likings.

The Truman Show

Really cool movie. It's different from a lot of other movies you've probably seen, and Jim Carrey is actually FUNNY in this one. He's been funny, but this is less over-the-top.

Batman Begins

Liked it lots. Second best Batman movie ever made.

Click

Not bad, but not very funny.

MacGruber

Unseen.

What do you guys think of these movies?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 15:49:24

At 10/5/10 04:30 AM, Jolly wrote: Slumdog Millionaire

Pretty good. Didn't deserve to win Best Picture, but worth watching nonetheless.

The Truman Show

Awesome movie, I've seen it three times and still love it. Jim Carrey's second best performance.

Batman Begins

Haven't seen this somehow.

Click

Stupid at times, a lot like other Sandler movies. Saddest ending ever.

MacGruber

Haven't seen it.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 16:14:07

At 10/4/10 04:47 PM, Ptero wrote:
At 10/4/10 04:18 PM, Auz wrote: I think it was very good and definitely one of the best films that has come out this year thus far. However, I do think the 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, the 9.1; #3 of all time on IMDB and lots of other perfect reviews it has gotten were a little much.
I think the reason that TS3 got all the great reviews is that it is so damn hard not to love it.

True. Well I know some guys who aren't impressed by it, but I guess if you really think this is a bad film then animation films are probably not your thing.

At 10/4/10 05:54 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote:
At 10/4/10 04:18 PM, Auz wrote: I just watched Toy Story 3.

Like several other Pixar films, I think it somewhat suffers from predictability. I could see all the plot twists coming from a mile a way. I get that, since it's a film for children, things shouldn't get too complex and confusing, but for the older viewers the 'dramatic' plot twists don't have a lot of impact and that's a turn off sometimes.
*Spoilers*
I saw trailers for it, so I already knew about the hellish daycare and the escaping plot. I also briefly read about Lotso being a villain. Knowing them didn't bother me and I certainly didn't know and predict the drama in the landfill scene, which is reminiscent of The Brave Little Toaster. Some people at Pixar worked on it in the '80s.

Well you could see it coming that Lotso would turn their back on them as soon as he got out and that the toys would get saved again. It's those kind of things that I find rather predictable. You can see the film is eventually gonna work towards a point where the toys are brought to the attic or some place where they can still live happily, because it will have a happy ending and it can't be Andy suddenly wanting to take his toys with him to college cause that would be silly and unrealistic.

Also, the film does follow the fairly standard pattern of 'ups and downs' most stories have, so from that you can sort of tell whether a scene is gonna end good or not.

Also, I think the film did very well on an emotional level, but it should not have pushed it any further at the end.
Disagree. The landfill scene is arguably one of the best scenes, although it's partly why the film may not be for kids six and under. The scene perhaps metaphorically shows the world can unfortunately be a scary place and is potentially life threatening. I grew up with The Brave Little Toaster and it's an even darker kids film. Of course, there's a happy ending in Toy Story 3, which I also found to be quite emotional. The film is one of the best of the year for me. This is my review.

I think the landfill scene was really good and me and my gf were kinda hoping that the movie would end there as it would be the perfect ending in our opinion. But of course the younger kids wouldn't be able to handle that, so they had to be saved.

I'm mostly talking about the 'happy ending' that came afterwards. Where Lotso 'got what he deserved' and the toys went back to Andy and yada yada. These scenes went on for quite long and when Andy started playing with Bonnie and the toys again I was like ... meh... just let the credits role already.

At 10/4/10 11:15 PM, EKublai wrote:

My comments:

Just commented on it a few posts before yours :)

I wanna see this very badly, but I gotta wait for sooooo long still :(

Most interesting film of the year so far in my opinion and I would put it #1 on my list.

Still on my watchlist.

Fairly entertaining, but not such an impressive animation film. Toy Story 3 definitely beats it.

I thought it was highly entertaining. I'd put it way higher.

This wasn't from '10 but oh well. I got a feeling this film will be forgotten sooner than people think. I don't have the feeling that it was such a landmark in film making, apart from the fact that it made 2 billion dollars. Still, one of the few films where I thought the 3D really added something. It was a great cinema experience.

I see the trailer for this film EVERY TIME I go to the cinema. It's one of those loud, flickering, annoying trailers.

Still on my watch list.

Not an amazing film, but I don't think it deserves all the negativity towards it either. It might have been better if he just filmed the book though and had not written a sequel for it. The war thing just doesn't suit Alice in Wonderland.

Worst block buster of the year probably. Very disappointing indeed, hopefully there will not be a sequel.

At 10/5/10 07:11 AM, Mijb wrote:
At 10/4/10 05:22 AM, Auz wrote:
But enough of my ranting. Go watch them and get back to me on what you thought. :)

I will drop some comments here after I've watched it :)

Someone told me about the Vengeance films after I told him I watched Old Boy and ever since they've been on my watchlist because, again, Old Boy is one of my favorite films of all time. After watching Mr. Vengeance I'll see if I'm interested in Lady Vengeance as well. Thanks for your comments.

I just ordered the first one, but I can't find Lady Vengeance. I think I will have to import it or something.
There are new copies in stock over at Amazon.com for $15.99 along with cheaper used copies as low as $6 if you are interested.

I saw it was available for only 5 euros so I immediately ordered it. I should have it at the end of this week.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 16:51:19

Is it ok If i made a suggestion to the cinema club? There is a film out there that no one knows about its called Exit Through the Gift Shop. It debuted at last years sundance festival it came out of the blue..Its directed by a very famous artist named Banksy. If you love a good documentary i suggest you watch it.

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 17:19:29

At 10/5/10 04:51 PM, therealanimator wrote: Is it ok If i made a suggestion to the cinema club? There is a film out there that no one knows about its called Exit Through the Gift Shop.

I think I actually have that in my Netflix Queue somewhere in the 100s.

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 17:20:28

At 10/5/10 05:19 PM, Ptero wrote:
At 10/5/10 04:51 PM, therealanimator wrote: Is it ok If i made a suggestion to the cinema club? There is a film out there that no one knows about its called Exit Through the Gift Shop.

We actually talked about that in my English Class because my Teacher saw it

It seemed interesting enough

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 17:37:18

At 10/5/10 05:19 PM, Ptero wrote:

Oh wait, it's in my Saved Queue. The release date is 'Unknown.'

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 18:04:10

At 10/5/10 04:51 PM, therealanimator wrote: Is it ok If i made a suggestion to the cinema club? There is a film out there that no one knows about its called Exit Through the Gift Shop. It debuted at last years sundance festival it came out of the blue..Its directed by a very famous artist named Banksy. If you love a good documentary i suggest you watch it.

I saw a trailer for it in the cinema. On one hand it looked interesting, but on the other hand I'm not so interested in street art (which the trailer implied it was about). I doubt I'll go and see it, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind nonetheless.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 18:11:45

its one of those films that will make you think.. when you watch it you'll understand what im talking about.

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 22:58:00

I saw the Social Network.

Didn't like it.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-05 23:23:40

At 10/5/10 10:58 PM, puddinN64 wrote: I saw the Social Network.

Didn't like it.

Really? I thought it was ok maybe 7.5/10 but probably cause during the boring parts me and my friend just threw popcorn at each other. Newgrounds is 10x better than facebook though. Anyone else see it and think its ok?

The film "Everything By Everyone" where do I have to go to see it when they are done with it? Would it be online, purchased through the NG store, movie theaters. I must know.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-06 15:47:51

At 10/5/10 10:58 PM, puddinN64 wrote: I saw the Social Network.

Didn't like it.

hmm

Why not?

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-06 17:10:23

I just watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

I liked it more than Temple of Doom. There was more humor in it and I think Sean Connery and Harrison Ford formed a good father and son duo. I still don't think it reached the level of Raiders of the Lost Ark though, the first one is definitely the best in the series, but in itself it was a very good film.

BBS Signature

Response to Cinema Club 2010-10-06 17:32:51

At 10/6/10 05:10 PM, Auz wrote: I think Sean Connery and Harrison Ford formed a good father and son duo.

You are now aware Sean Connery is only 12 years older than Harrison Ford.

I still don't think it reached the level of Raiders of the Lost Ark though, the first one is definitely the best in the series, but in itself it was a very good film.

I like Last Crusade best, but Raiders is very close. Sean Connery tips it for me, he's one of my favourite actors.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature