00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dweebi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,445 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 00:14:58

At 6/11/08 12:13 AM, GhostAndHorrorClub wrote: Oh, damn! Sorry! I will add you tomorrow don't worry, but thanks for telling me. I didn't want to forget anyone.

Don't worry about it.

hi

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 00:47:02

At 6/11/08 12:00 AM, Corky52 wrote: Nice some new members. We might be able to get this club going like when it started out. Check out the flash competition even though I don't ever think anyone will do it.

Worry not dear Corey, I shall prevail.
Once i get the chance, i'll definitely do my part for the flash competition

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 02:50:31

At 6/10/08 10:54 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Oh, wow i feel bad now.

If anything you should feel better. Spirits are fucking dangerous, i'm very happy none hang around me.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 11:12:36

At 6/10/08 08:16 PM, Corky52 wrote: Happy to hear from you Corky.

Thank you.

Sounds good. Read up on some of the other pages too.

Yeah, I will.

At 6/10/08 08:44 PM, PenisClown wrote: And Corky-D, I am very interested in hearing your stories. Please post soon.

Awesome, okay.

I have quite a few ones, so I'll start with the one that's shortest to type:

My mother's workplace has a very large storeroom, where documents, stationery, old numberplates and a big printer are stored.

The building complex itself is rather old, built around the 1950s.
It used to be the "Royal Airforce Band Germany"s practice rooms. They called it "practice rooms" but they also had small offices, for organizing tours and such.
A lot of those rooms and walls have been taken down though since then.
The actual main band practice room has a high ceiling, about 9 meters high.

But, in 1980, on a tour to their next gig, the bus they were on crashed and caught fire.

They all died.

Now, in 2006 I had a free day off school and came to mum's workplace, they allowed that then.
As I was very nosy, I wanted to know what was in that big room, which I had passed many times but never entered.
So I asked and was allowed in.

The first thing I noticed is that it's abnormally cold in there, even though all the original insulation from the walls to stop the loud music was left intact.

But there have been numerous times where workers would go in there to print something when they'd suddenly feel freezing and felt a touch, either on their shoulder or head.

This normally resulted with the workers running for their life...

One of the workers, who we'll name Anna, has seen a spirit / person / ghost of a person though in that storeroom.
She even described him and his name. He was Andy, she said.
Because of this they called the information center and gave them the details of "Andy".

A few moments later, they got a confirmation that it was indeed Andy from the RAF Band Germany, a drummer, who died in that accident.

Anyway, back to me in the storeroom. I was just fascinated about the room, dunno why, it felt comfortable, even though it was chilly.
I was just standing at the door, taking a last glance around, when I saw something silvery white dart past to my right.
I wasn't scared, more surprised, as I really wanted to see the spirit/ghost Andy.
So, having now gotten new confidence in meeting this guy, I walked around the place again, but to no avail, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

People say that when you listen carefully, you can hear the band evermore playing from that room.

But that's not the only thing that happens there.
One a few occasions, on lunchbreak when the workers take a smoke out in the patio, built into the middle of the complex, you can hear someone typing on the keyboard of the computers.
From the patio all windows are showing towards the offices, so it's not possible for someone to walk around in there unnoticed.
This happened a few weeks ago, one of the women went out on the patio and a colleague heard her keyboard tapping away.
When they investigated, half of the policy number (the thing they work with) had been typed into the form.
No one ever did figure out why that came to be, but I'm guessing the old band crew got bored and wanted to lift some weight from mum's colleagues shoulders.

So, what do ya think?
Any thoughts on those things?
I just noticed how long this actually turned out... and this is supposed to be the shortest...
Anyway thanks for taking your time reading and, again, these are not fiction.
It all really happened.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 11:19:10

Whoops, forgot to answer this:

At 6/10/08 09:34 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
As for Corky-D's question aboput the sale of ones soul, i am interested to know who these other "collecters" are? Could you explain?

Yes, I always hear from others joking about selling their souls to the devil.
That's when I started to think about it, why only the devil?
I'm sure there are other bad spirits, and impure entities after your souls.
I said collectors for the lack of my understanding about the whole thing, I think they see the souls as trophies.

I have also been attracted to the idea of selling a soul, well the stories at least. I'd love to get a discussion going on this. Maybe i'll look into it and post something a bit later.

Okay, good idea.
But you know... don't actually sell your soul, even if it's possible.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 11:58:26

At 6/11/08 11:19 AM, Corky-D wrote:

:don't actually sell your soul, even if it's possible.

Fear not my friend! :P I havent got around to looking anything up just yet but i will try to find something this afternoon. I still hope to get something going on this.

As for your tales they are most interesting. Your mothers workplace seems to be alive with energy if a spirit could actually type into a computer! It sounds to me like the band are still very much attached to the building and wish to remain there rather than pass on to the light. From what you have said the energies there sound harmless and just wish to let the current people that they are still there and that was their place at one point. Im sure their is nothing to be afraid of.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-11 15:40:29

At 6/11/08 11:12 AM, Corky-D wrote:
At 6/10/08 08:16 PM, Corky52 wrote: Happy to hear from you Corky.
Thank you.

Your welcome.

Sounds good. Read up on some of the other pages too.
Yeah, I will.

Alright.

At 6/10/08 08:44 PM, PenisClown wrote: And Corky-D, I am very interested in hearing your stories. Please post soon.
Awesome, okay.

I have quite a few ones, so I'll start with the one that's shortest to type:

Alright here we go.

My mother's workplace has a very large storeroom, where documents, stationery, old numberplates and a big printer are stored.

The building complex itself is rather old, built around the 1950s.
It used to be the "Royal Airforce Band Germany"s practice rooms. They called it "practice rooms" but they also had small offices, for organizing tours and such.
A lot of those rooms and walls have been taken down though since then.
The actual main band practice room has a high ceiling, about 9 meters high.

But, in 1980, on a tour to their next gig, the bus they were on crashed and caught fire.

They all died.

Now, in 2006 I had a free day off school and came to mum's workplace, they allowed that then.
As I was very nosy, I wanted to know what was in that big room, which I had passed many times but never entered.
So I asked and was allowed in.

The first thing I noticed is that it's abnormally cold in there, even though all the original insulation from the walls to stop the loud music was left intact.

But there have been numerous times where workers would go in there to print something when they'd suddenly feel freezing and felt a touch, either on their shoulder or head.

This normally resulted with the workers running for their life...

One of the workers, who we'll name Anna, has seen a spirit / person / ghost of a person though in that storeroom.
She even described him and his name. He was Andy, she said.
Because of this they called the information center and gave them the details of "Andy".

A few moments later, they got a confirmation that it was indeed Andy from the RAF Band Germany, a drummer, who died in that accident.

Anyway, back to me in the storeroom. I was just fascinated about the room, dunno why, it felt comfortable, even though it was chilly.

Chilly and comfortable, that would mean if there was a spirit that it's not harmful. Cold is usually related to a good spirit, and warmth is usually related to a bad spirit. People also usually feel comfortable around good spirits and tend to get lightheaded around bad spirits.

I was just standing at the door, taking a last glance around, when I saw something silvery white dart past to my right.
I wasn't scared, more surprised, as I really wanted to see the spirit/ghost Andy.
So, having now gotten new confidence in meeting this guy, I walked around the place again, but to no avail, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

That's just how it works sometimes. When you want to find something you can't and when your not looking for anything it just appears without warning.

People say that when you listen carefully, you can hear the band evermore playing from that room.

But that's not the only thing that happens there.
One a few occasions, on lunchbreak when the workers take a smoke out in the patio, built into the middle of the complex, you can hear someone typing on the keyboard of the computers.
From the patio all windows are showing towards the offices, so it's not possible for someone to walk around in there unnoticed.
This happened a few weeks ago, one of the women went out on the patio and a colleague heard her keyboard tapping away.
When they investigated, half of the policy number (the thing they work with) had been typed into the form.
No one ever did figure out why that came to be, but I'm guessing the old band crew got bored and wanted to lift some weight from mum's colleagues shoulders.

So, what do ya think?
Any thoughts on those things?

Sounds like a basic ghost experience. Doesn't sound like they are harmful in anyway.

I just noticed how long this actually turned out... and this is supposed to be the shortest...

That's alright. The longer the better. I really don't like reading those short stories that leave out most of the detail.

Anyway thanks for taking your time reading and, again, these are not fiction.
It all really happened.

Yeah, don't worry. We have no authority to say if they were fake or not. Sometimes people will say what it could of been, but we will never accuse anyone of making something up.

If this is your shortest story then I'm ready to hear your longer stories.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-12 22:23:08

At 6/11/08 02:50 AM, PenisClown wrote:
If anything you should feel better. Spirits are fucking dangerous, i'm very happy none hang around me.

Then i should be removed from the members list. No stories that are real. Probably everything thats happened has been a prank.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-12 23:48:54

At 6/12/08 10:23 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
At 6/11/08 02:50 AM, PenisClown wrote:
Then i should be removed from the members list. No stories that are real. Probably everything thats happened has been a prank.

Once a member, always a member.

You can always just stick around and say what you think about other peoples stories and discuss stuff.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-13 11:56:50

The photographer in this pic claimed that he was at Jim Morrisons cemetary and got this image of Jim Morrison.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

God damn the indians suck

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-14 04:27:19

At 6/13/08 11:56 AM, Enchilada wrote: The photographer in this pic claimed that he was at Jim Morrisons cemetary and got this image of Jim Morrison.

i think thats faked

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-14 08:32:55

At 6/14/08 04:27 AM, damonky wrote:
At 6/13/08 11:56 AM, Enchilada wrote: The photographer in this pic claimed that he was at Jim Morrisons cemetary and got this image of Jim Morrison.
i think thats faked

I think it was someone who wanted to spam the club. Oh well just let it go.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-14 09:05:38

At 6/14/08 08:32 AM, Corky52 wrote: I think it was someone who wanted to spam the club. Oh well just let it go.

He actually made another ghost themed club yesterday, so I directed him here. My apologies if he turns out to be an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-14 12:54:35

Even if it's not spam it looks fake. The image of the guy with his arms out in the background is clealry hoaxed. If it's not spame then Welcome and...debunked!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-15 07:32:50

heres a strange ghost related urban legand linky

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-15 19:56:50

At 6/15/08 06:28 PM, The-Hitman wrote: I have a couple of stories:

Alright.

At my dad's place, we took a family photo because he only sees my brothers, sister, and I only two weekends out of the month, and he wanted a photo of us.

Sorry to hear that.

So my sister takes it with her digital camera, and we upload it on our computer. A few hours later, I get online and I take a look at the picture, which was my dad's computer's desktop. In my dad's room, there are two orbs floating, one visible, one faint. I assumed it was a dust particle, but I wanted my siblings' and dad's opinion on it. It turns they were actually orbs, because the orb had a ring around it. *I'll upload the photo onto this thread the next time I got to his place, it's only saved to his desktop and my sister has the camera*

It still could be dust or even a bug. I never count orbs no matter what unless there is something absolutely different about them, but upload the picture and we can see what it looks like.

Another instance:

According to my dad, and I can't tell if this really happened or not, because we weren't at his place when it happened. He was playing Soldier Front online, and he felt something slide down his hand and down his arm. He said it was a real gentle feeling and was gone in a few seconds. When he looked around the room, there was no one there. He also claims that in some instances, he feels like there are spiderwebs on the back of his head, or resting on his arm.

Again, when focused on something like a video game online like that a bug could have flown by a just barely touched his arm or back, but if he has weird experiences commonly you never know what it could be.

My experience:

My brother, father, and I were watching Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark this weekend, and they were sitting on the couch and I was sitting on the armchair across the room. All of a sudden, I feel something clasp onto my arm, and then let go. The armchair is against the wall, so no one would be able to do that without me noticing them walking towards me.

It wasn't a bug this time. I've never felt anything touch me so I wouldn't be able to share my opinion with this.

Did you feel scared and warm, or just kind of calm and cold when it happened?

That's all I have for now.

Alright, stick around and read other stories that have been posted here.

Also, I PROMISE that I'll post the photo as soon as I can, I have to upload it from his computer.

Sounds good. I can't wait.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-15 23:09:36

Ok guys i just had a recent experience.

i went to sleep at my friends house, and around his neighborhood, a couple were gunned down by gang who are like rebels. And anyway, sometimes if you listen closely, you can hear them talking in thier front yard whre they got killed. Well me and my friends stayed up to like 12:00 A.M. And we stopped playing video games turned off all the music and listened. We heard a faint whispers. We walked outside and saw two ghosts or faint forms of what looked like human beings. I took a picture, and i think i have it around and i may post it. They turned to us and started to float or walk to us(to scared to remember) me and my friend booked it and only turned around to see them dissipate. Then we went back inside, kept the lights on and barely slept for the the rest of the day.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-15 23:27:06

At 6/15/08 09:29 PM, The-Hitman wrote:
At 6/15/08 07:56 PM, Corky52 wrote: Did you feel scared and warm, or just kind of calm and cold when it happened?
Scared and warm.

That usually means harmful.

Alright, stick around and read other stories that have been posted here.
Alright.

To BloodStrike I would love to see that picture. Please post it. Hopefully it turns out good.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-16 10:39:03

At 6/16/08 07:32 AM, The-Hitman wrote: My dad had his own experiences when he was younger. And just to let you know, I am unsure if this actually happened or not, I can only assume that it happened because both my grandpa and dad said this happened.

I'm sure they aren't lying to you.

When my dad was younger, he lived in this old house that a priest previously died in. According to my dad, the priest never left the house. Whenever my grandma was cooking, "Henry" (what they called him) would turn the sink on for her. Whenever they were listening to the radio, Henry would switch the radio from music, to news.

I have had experiences like this. There was a spirit in my dorm room that would change the channel and turn the tv on in the middle of the night. He also thought it was funny to hide the remote in closest or on top of closets.

Now, the next two things that my dad and grandpa told me that I will tell you guys, I was skeptical about and still am.

Again, I don't think they would lie to you about something like this.

According to my grandpa, whenever the dog was inside the house, Henry would swing the dog's chain around in a circle ion the backyard. He said Henry would do it in broad daylight too, so all you would see is the chain spinning around. Also, he said that Henry would sometimes pick them up and bring them down the stairs. I don't mean all the way down, but picked them up when they were on the second or third stair and place them on the floor.

I have never seen a spirit strong enough to do that. A priest must of messed up somewhere in his life to not only be a spirit, but a spirit with so much strength. You should look up some history on that guy and see if you can find anything.

My dad wanted to take us to that house but in 2005 it was torn down because no one wanted to buy it.

There must of been too many negative energy there. That or it was just getting run down.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-16 11:46:43

At 6/15/08 07:32 AM, damonky wrote: heres a strange ghost related urban legand

You do know this is spam right? Please dont post this kind of stuff it has a effect on the clubs rep as well as yours. If you unaware that it is a famous fake then thats fine of course.

Im really enjoying the expriances that Hitman is posting and im really looking forward to seeing that photo! You say your dad can feel spierwebs on his person? This sounds very very strange and interesting. I dont think i have ever heard something like this before. As for the feeling on your dads arm im with Corey when he said it could have been a bug, but if he gets it often maybe it is something else. Also for the armchair incident it seems this cannot be explained if you were sat in a place where no one could have reached you without your knowledge.

As for the spirit of the preist this sounds amazing if it is true. It's almost unheard of for a spirit to have this kind of strength.

And Bloodstrike my friend i would also like to see your picture.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-16 11:50:15

People often underestimate spirits, set them aside and assume they have no power. As a priest he sounds fairly benign, but don't assume anything. In death anything can happen, seeing as he was left in limbo I'm not sure what to think about him. Regardless, he may be drawing power from your emotions towards him. Are you openly fearful of him or sort of loving towards him, like a pet? Love and fear, as well as anger if you've ever been angry at him, are very powerful energetic emotions. His power could and most likely is being drawl from you seeing as he is a human spirit. If you don't mind him then stay the course, but if you want him gone then there are some measures you could take to get rid of him, but I'm getting ahead of myself. What is your attitude towards him and, the overall attitude of the home in general, loving? Sad? Warm? The emotional atmosphere, you know.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-16 14:51:43

Hi everyone.
I'd like to apologise for not posting any stories yet, I need to sit down and write them out first, could be quite long and I don't like to type so long... (I swear I'm not lazy...)

I really want to post them here, because (at least I think) that they're somewhat interesting for you guys and because I'd like your opinion on them.

Trust me... it's nothing like a little speck of light on a picture, far worse. And dangerous.

So, I hope that;s geared you up for my next story, I should be able to post it here soon.
Again, apologisations to those who really was waiting for them.
And again, everything I write is nonfiction.

And to round it off, I have another question.

Do you believe in clairvoyance-y?
A clairvoyance woman once told me awesome things, but that's for another story.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-16 16:21:35

My picture is a little blurred, so does anyone know how to like clear it up a litle.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-16 16:36:00

At 6/16/08 01:20 PM, The-Hitman wrote:
At 6/16/08 11:50 AM, Chickidydow wrote: Are you openly fearful of him or sort of loving towards him, like a pet?
"He was just like a pet, he always wanted attention, especially from us kids and we made sure he got it."
"Loving. If Henry wasn't around, we'd try to find him, he was like a brother to us kids and a son to your grandpa and grandma."

My dad's answers when I asked him over the phone.

Sounds to me like your love towards him is where his power is coming from, assuming he hasn't done any sort of dark dealings with the infernal, which I extremely doubt he has. He's probably still there, as a human spirit he has to draw energy from people to manifest himself in anyway, some extremely powerful spirits can do that anyway, and are merely augmented by emotion. Without people there I doubt he's moved to a new location, physically speaking, spiritually he may have moved on, who knows?

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-17 12:09:37

Im really geared up to to hear Corky'D's stories now :P

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-17 13:08:27

The "best" supernatural experience I've had happened last year.

I live in the countryside and me and 2 other friends had biked to a village a couple of miles away. We had spent the night drinking but we didn't get absolutley wasted and when we sobered up we started to bike back home at about 3a.m and it was still pitch black. We deicided to go along a trail for people on push bikes because we had nearly got run over by some boy racers while on the road.

We rode along the trail and came up to a tunnel which is about 400m long and is pitch black in the daytime and as this was at around 3:30am we could only just see the end of the tunnel which was a tiny speck of gray at the end. Both my friends were freaking out about it and telling me storys about a girl commiting suicide and stuff but I was pretty sure it was total bollocks and as there was no way around (there were steep banks on both sides of the trail) I managed to convince my friends to go through it.

About half way through I could start to feel a breeze coming through and it actually seemed to get darker. Then to my right I saw a white glow which was about 1m high move accross the path in front of us. I had to swerve to avoid it and we all screamed and pedalled as fast as we could to get out of the tunnel.
It felt like it was chasing me but I didn't dare to look back and it was probably just my nerves getting to me.

But the was the only real supernatural experience where I was truly scared shitless :D I had another where my cat was sat asleep on my knee and then suddenly jumped off with his tail bushed up and started hissing at a chair. But for some reason I never get scared if I have an animal with me.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-17 15:19:12

At 6/17/08 12:09 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Im really geared up to to hear Corky'D's stories now :P

Yeah me too!

I promise to read through the new posts tonight and update the members list! I have just been busy. After this week I will be on more often.

It just keeps raining here too! At this rate I won't be able to visit my spot for awhile.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-17 19:58:47

At 6/17/08 01:08 PM, Bramly-apple wrote: The "best" supernatural experience I've had happened last year.

So this means you have had more experiences?

I live in the countryside and me and 2 other friends had biked to a village a couple of miles away. We had spent the night drinking but we didn't get absolutley wasted and when we sobered up we started to bike back home at about 3a.m and it was still pitch black. We deicided to go along a trail for people on push bikes because we had nearly got run over by some boy racers while on the road.

Oh boy, a story where alcohol is involved. Are you sure you were completely sober because even if a little alcohol was involved that could be enough for you to think you saw or heard something?

We rode along the trail and came up to a tunnel which is about 400m long and is pitch black in the daytime and as this was at around 3:30am we could only just see the end of the tunnel which was a tiny speck of gray at the end. Both my friends were freaking out about it and telling me storys about a girl commiting suicide and stuff but I was pretty sure it was total bollocks and as there was no way around (there were steep banks on both sides of the trail) I managed to convince my friends to go through it.

Oh tunnels. Some of my favorite places because you can't see a thing and you never know what is going to be ahead.

About half way through I could start to feel a breeze coming through and it actually seemed to get darker. Then to my right I saw a white glow which was about 1m high move accross the path in front of us. I had to swerve to avoid it and we all screamed and pedalled as fast as we could to get out of the tunnel.

Oh, you wussy.

I'm joking of course.

It felt like it was chasing me but I didn't dare to look back and it was probably just my nerves getting to me.

Sounds like you were scared, but were you harm when it happened? If you were it's usually a harmful spirit.

But the was the only real supernatural experience where I was truly scared shitless :D I had another where my cat was sat asleep on my knee and then suddenly jumped off with his tail bushed up and started hissing at a chair. But for some reason I never get scared if I have an animal with me.

Cat's seem to have a sense and they know when spirits are nearby. Cat's are a very good thing to keep around if you don't want harmful spirits.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-17 22:52:40

Looks like I actually found time and kept my promise that I would update this list. Thanks to the new members for contributing and I can't wait to hear your other stories Corky-D. Take your time on posting them though, this thread isn't going anywhere.

---------------------

Even though we have many members now because of the Horror Club and this club combining I will still update this section of the club.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne
Newgate
Digul
Sirtom93
SockMyDink
0peth
BigLundi
DemonCole
PenisClown
marius-vanrhijn
Kiddmeizter
damonky
reconrebel
nofartjokes
bloodstrike21
Corky-D
gamerpeepinpa
The-Hitman
bramly-apple

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition

What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.

Who: The only rules that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so. Also if somebody doesn't want one of their stories used then don't! That is why it is important to PM them asking about it.

Also co-author with the GhostandHorrorClub

Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.

When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?

How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-18 00:46:48

Got another story.

We used to live in Connecticut in an apartment, and there was a woman who lived next door to us with her family. Well, in the Christmas of 2002, ironically enough, she got a heart attack as she was going off to work and died. The spooky part is, before she died, she grabbed the cell phone and dialed the first number she could think of, our home phone number. My sister picked up and she heard screaming, and quickly hung up since she thought it was someone being raped. Well later, we heard that our neighbor had a heart attack and died, so we checked the caller ID and realized that it was her, so my sister felt really guilty afterwards. The family moved out a couple months later, and after that, we heard noises coming from next door, but we knew no one lived there. Later on, another family moved in, and they reported unusual activity, ie faucets running by themselves, footsteps, etc. So it could be our dead neighbor =P

hi